Happy Hour Diners Pt. 03: Dave

Story Info
Dave falls for the cutest waitress in an unusual setting.
3.6k words
4.28
1.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters appearing in this work are above 18 years of age and fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Note from author: This chapter is written from the perspective of Dave, a 39 year old heterosexual man. I would love to know how you find this story, so don't forget to leave a comment. Enjoy.

~

When I agreed to Gavin for dinner and drinks, I had hardly expected to be brought out into a sex parlour. But I have been around enough to not be surprised by the concept. My buddy John, however, looks completely clueless and I don't think he has ever been in a place like this. From what I know about him, his divorce really shook him hard because it was a twelve year marriage which ended with his wife cheating on him. John is a solid man, and he's been through too much in the last year that no decent guy should go through. I've suggested dating casually but he keeps saying that he hasn't been in the best mindset to handle it well. I disagree, but I don't want to force anything on him.

Gavin, on the other hand, has no idea about his situation and I wonder how it's going to go tonight. I have been to enough of such places to know what's about to happen, and I could use some TLC. But I'm just going to stay quiet and let John figure it out for himself.

On that list of expectations, being brought into a sex parlour by a workmate on a Wednesday night is at the fag end. Seeing my ex girlfriend walk in through the door, wearing the shortest dress known to mankind, is listed as low as the Devil's asshole.

Lola, looking as radiant as ever, has noticed me right away and I detect a bit of shock in her face that slowly turns into a gentle, wry smile. She is dressed as some kind of a slutty 1950s waitress and I'm instantly reminded of our time spent together. She would dress up for me and we would have role play sex quite often. But that was two years ago. It's just a little strange to see her so scantily dressed in a public setting, especially after so much time and so unexpectedly, too.

As she sets her tray down, she reveals her low cut front which hardly leaves anything to the imagination. Gavin can hardly stop smiling and I think John is just now realising where he is.

I can't exactly say I'm happy to see her, but I'm not sad either. We broke up on amicable terms, she simply wanted to date more people and I had picked up on it, realising that I wasn't able to keep up with her demands. I'm nearly 40 and get mistaken to be about early thirties quite often. I had also realised that she had dated me primarily for my looks, and like most people, had judged the book by its cover thinking that I would be some kind of a playboy and sex addict, chasing skirts and breaking hearts.

I have dated enough, casually in my youth and been in serious long term relationships since then. Lola realised my sober nature a couple of months into the relationship and quite interestingly, I realised she simply wasn't mature enough for me. Good heart, top tier beauty, but I think she still has to explore her sexuality and I wouldn't want to be the one to hold her back. With no romantic feelings for her left in me after that realisation, breaking up seemed like the sanest thing to do.

For surprise number three tonight, I wasn't expecting to fall in love at first sight. But I can feel all my maturity and sense of Stoicism melt away when my eyes land on the plump brunette waitress standing right in front of me.

Gavin is already getting his hands on Lola, and they have my blessing. Feeling like the third wheel, I tell the girl, "I think we should move somewhere else."

The girl takes a look at Gavin and Lola, and giggles sweetly, nodding in response. I look around the hall to find us a space far enough from these two and the moaning I can hear from John and Mercy on the other side of the hall.

"Here," the girl says pointing at the booth right next to the entrance of the hall, the metallic door we came in through. She grabs my hand and leads me there.

Not wanting to make a move without talking to her, I gesture at her to sit across from me on the table.

"I'm Cassie, it's nice to meet you. I'm told you're Dave, is that right?"

"Yes, that's me. Nice to meet you, Cassie." I shake her delicate hand, but don't linger too long so as to not make her feel uncomfortable.

The thing I can't help but notice is how she is not completely topless like the other girls here. I wonder if she's new. Regardless, she is just too stunning for words. Her makeup isn't quite as dramatic as Lola's, but it is skilfully applied to enhance her large brown doe eyes. Her lips are coated with only a pale pink gloss. She is blushing hard enough to not require makeup, but you never know with women. Her soft upper arms have a faint splattering of freckles, as does her chest and moderate cleavage. She's a tiny plump, bottom heavy doll who couldn't be over 5 feet 3 inches tall, and looks dwarfed infront of me at 6 feet 3 inches, even as we're seated.

As I'm looking at her awestruck, I look up at her face to find her looking at me with nearly the same, if not as much amazement. I'm used to getting that reaction from women (and men) and it's always flattering to know the effect I have on people. But knowing how fickle looks can be and how incredibly easy it is to deceive someone with physical appearance, I use my power responsibly. So I'm not exactly surprised at her reaction.

However, I'd be lying if I said I'm not relieved to find that the norm is absolutely the case with Cassie. I can feel my heart racing in my chest at this realisation.

We start to talk about our interests and how Cassie got to work in a place like this. I'm shocked to learn that she is majoring in Physics and is genuinely passionate about it. It is quite hypocritical of me to think this way, considering I'm a nerd myself, astronomy to be specific, but people mistake me to have a playboy-jerk personality all the time. I'm thrilled to discover that a breathtakingly beautiful girl so young, 21 from what she's told me, has such encyclopaedic knowledge about the popular sciences, astronomy being one of them too.

Somewhere between talking about life and school, we ended up with our fingers intertwined on top of the table. We continued talking for a couple of minutes before I noticed that I've been sporting a very steady hard on this whole time and not done anything about it. My love for deep intellectual conversation coupled with her gorgeous, disarming beauty has gotten me into trouble today. I think I will genuinely be quite heartbroken if this doesn't go somewhere.

Cassie has relaxed quite a bit and downed her whole drink during our conversation. I've had a glass of whiskey and I'm starting to feel slightly buzzed.

"So, Dave. You're so smart and a God damned hunk, are you married?" Cassie asks me with a slightly goofy smile on her face. Yeah, she's buzzed alright.

"Oh God, no. Marriage hasn't really been a priority for me but I also haven't met anyone yet I would consider it with." I say, realising that saying this makes both of us instantly imagine being married to each other. Honestly, I wouldn't mind. This girl has me floored.

"Oh wow. I'm glad you say that you haven't wanted to yet. Because wanting to marry and not having that happen would be a different kind of hell..." Cassie responds, her voice trailing off as she's remembering something.

"Is that something you would like for yourself?"

Her face breaks into a little smile as she says, "Well, yeah, of course. I wouldn't have it any other way. I want the whole deal: marriage, kids and a white picket fence."

"Don't forget our massive backyard for sending rockets into outer space." I suddenly realise what I've said. Our. She notices my expression and chuckles, the sound of her young feminine laughter tickling my ears and making its way into my heart.

"That would be amazing. Can you imagine - the façade of a perfect American life with a secret laboratory in our basement?" She speaks with her excitement bubbling up like a child's.

"Façade?" I put my hand to my chest dramatically with mock horror like a stereotypical gay man. "Are you trying to tell me we would only pretend to have a marriage, but in fact be hard working scientists in reality? Lie to all of suburban American society about the veracity of our relationship, lie to all the witnesses of our marriage union when we recite our wedding vows before God, but you would never lay in bed with me as a man and woman should? That you would only ever wake me up in the mornings with a cattle prod poking my back and never touch me, and we would only ever talk about our earth-shattering scientific research to benefit humanity? Really, Cassie? Is that how you would like this to go?" I say with mock sass and struggle to keep a straight face. Cassie couldn't contain herself and is laughing uncontrollably.

"Cattle prod! Yikes, Dave, I would never. But that's hilarious."

"Even if I break out into an energetic song and dance sequence as if we're in a musical and try to win you over in our secret lab?"

She's laughing too hard to be able to respond. Before she thinks of something witty, I chime in again.

"Not even if I wear just my jockstrap under my lab coat, and flash you multiple times in order to win your affection?" I stand up from my seat and strike a dramatic pose as if I'm really flashing her with my imaginary lab coat held open.

"A bejewelled jockstrap for my lady's viewing pleasure, perhaps? No?"

Through her laughter, she manages to say, "I don't know why but I have the mental image of a peacock trying to attract his hen but failing miserably." She wipes the corner of her eye.

"What all must a peacock boy do to win over a worthy mate? Such are the trials and tribulations of the males in the animal kingdom, from peacocks to Daves. I'm a simple peacock-y man. I see a beautiful hen, I dance."

"That's nuts and you know it. You're too hot to have any trials in attracting any girl you want."

"Oh well. Anyone but Ms. Cassie, I'm afraid." I playfully slump my shoulders and kick my leg out. Cassie gets off her seat and pokes my bicep with her index finger, saying, "You're a goofball, you know that? Gosh, no one would ever refuse you anything. You're too adorable for that and trust me, those were not my initial thoughts when I saw you first." She's leaning against the table, her midriff exposed with her crop top riding up from the waistband of her jeans as she leans back a little more to see my face better from her height.

"Oh really? May I ask what your thoughts were, milady?" We're straight up flirting now.

Her blush from earlier on in the conversation creeps back up on her cheeks. "Well, I- I thought you were, I mean, you are extremely handsome, and your shoulders and chest--" she stops abruptly, realising she should've stopped at 'handsome.'

I step closer to her, making her lean back just a little bit, putting my chest closer to her face.

She clearly looks a little surprised and shy at the sudden closeness of my body to hers. I can feel the electricity between us. Her hair smells faintly like strawberries. Her chest is going up and down more noticeably with her deepening breaths.

"I- uh," she tries to respond.

"Is this something you find attractive, Cassandra?" I lower my head to speak in a whisper into her hair, my nose catching her perfume and shampoo's scent more strongly.

"I do, Dave. I do." She looks up at me with her doe eyes which appear to be endless swirling pools of dark honey.

I put my arms around her waist and reach with one hand to cup her plump ass covered in her tight jeans.

"To be frank, this place is secretive enough too, isn't it? Maybe we should use this opportunity to practice our future code of conduct." I step in closer to her to let my hard on poke the front of her stomach. She inhales sharply at the sensation.

"Oh I would like that. Very much." She looks like she is dying to get this started.

"For scientific purposes, of course." I wink at her.

"Kiss me already, you goof. She pulls my head down and we instantly start making out heavily, all our pent up emotion from the stimulating conversation starting to be conveyed through the collision of our tongues.

My hands are moving up and down her sides, feeling her soft curves from her waist to the small of her back, then back up to where her ribs widen right under her adorable little tits, which are just the right size to fit in my hands. Feeling her nipples through her ribbed cotton top is making my dick throb harder after having stared at her hardened perkies for the last hour as we talked.

I push her up to make her sit on the table, realising that she must be getting uncomfortable, leaning so far back as I'm towering over her. With her seated and her legs wrapped around my waist, she's at a much better height for me to continue to kiss her without straining my neck.

I sneak one hand under her top and I know she's been aching for me to finally touch her bare breasts. As I'm rubbing circles on them, I pull her top over her head to have her be naked from the waist up. I'm delighted to find that her nipples are a nice deep shade of brown, which is a bit of a fetish of mine. The colour stands out starkly against her light skin and her tits are the definition of perfection in my eyes.

I can finally see the pendant on the dainty golden chain that she is wearing that ends right between her breasts. It's a golden four leaf clover. No wonder it's my lucky day.

She is starting to grind against my crotch and it's getting uncomfortable for me now, and I'm sure it's the same for her because she must be getting quite damp in there. I unbuckle my belt and she promptly helps me to unbutton my slacks to free my cock and finally get her greedy little hands on it.

Her soft, manicured nails which are painted in a glossy shade of baby pink, moving up and down with her slim, girly fingers on my thick cock is a sight to behold. I let her do that for a couple of minutes.

"Hold on tight." She locks her legs tightly around my waist and wraps her arms around my neck as I hoist her off the table and carry her a couple of feet away to the round bed in the corner with an ornate wooden foldable screen that hides this section from the rest of the hall.

Lowering her down on the bed gently, I take a moment to take in the sight before me. Her long, chestnut brown, wavy hair is all unfurled on the bed framing her like it's her aura, her gorgeous face and body almost glowing like moonlight against the night sky which is the black satin bed sheets and her beautiful hair. Her pert little breasts are just too taut to get splayed out or towards her neck like it happens with bigger breasts, but they do have a sweet little curve right next to her armpits. Her dark areolas stare up at me like they're trying to hypnotise me into sucking them. And I oblige happily.

Her waist widens down to the waistband of her jeans where the unyielding fabric has created the illusion of a little muffin top. I don't know why women are so self conscious of it but this has to be one of the most erotic things, in my view.

I reach down to help her take her pants off. Almost instantly, I can strongly smell the musky scent of her wetness envelope me and I think she realises that too, turning her plump cheeks a bright shade of scarlet.

Her grooming preferences are on wide display, and I don't mind what I see at all. I have never really had any strong preferences about pubic hair on pussy. I'm only interested in having my face and my dick in it.

She has quite a chubby mound for someone her size, which can be described as petite. She seems to have shaved recently but her pale skin shows the roots of the hair right beneath the skin, ready to grow out. Her brown inner labia, just like her nipples, are poking out with her feminine wetness glistening against the soft warm lighting in this section of the hall.

I take my pants off completely, and she doesn't hesitate for a second before adjusting herself in a way that she is face to face with my cock. It is starting to leak a little and I don't think I can handle a second more of her not taking me in her mouth.

She delicately puts her round, pink mouth around my head, and sucks the head softly with her tongue caressing the slit, lingering at a leisurely pace as if enjoying the taste of my pre cum. Staring up at me with her large doe eyes to make eye contact makes me nearly explode right then.

Trying to prolong the blowjob so that it doesn't end as soon as it started, I grab her head and start to rock my hips back and forth, fucking her pretty little mouth. Her hands are groping and squeezing my buttocks and I can't help but throw my head back and close my eyes and enjoy the show.

As I feel my orgasm build, I tell her to not pull away as I want to watch her doe eyes go wide as my hot cum spurts into her mouth and flows down her throat. And like the angel she is, she follows through perfectly.

I then ask her to turn around and get on her elbows and knees, ass and pussy splayed wide open in my face. Her tight puckered brown-pink anus contracts and expands every now and then, glistening from the juices that flowed on to it right up to her ass crack as she lay on the bed sucking my cock while I straddled her face.

I start out by pulling her ass cheeks apart and use both my thumbs to pull her thick labia apart at the same time. Her inner lips comply automatically, leaving me looking straight into her deepest depths. I duck my head in to let the tip of my tongue dart straight inside her, eliciting a surprised yelp from her.

I give her ass a light smack before continuing to move my tongue in little circles in and around her vaginal opening.

Her back is arched completely like a cat, leaving her most sensitive body parts completely vulnerable to my access. I then stick a finger in her puckered star and get her moan of approval almost instantly.

She is rocking her hips back as if she's trying to get me to completely stick my tongue in. But her ass is too plump to let me fully get my face in, so only half my tongue can enter her.

"Baby, do you want me to fuck you now?"

"Oh yes, darling, get in there now. Please fuck me deep." She is nearly delirious from my long assault with my tongue on her cunt and asshole.

Finding myself having recovered from my release and hard again from eating her out, I enter her pussy from behind and start fucking her rhythmically. I'm too worked up to go slow so I don't bother being gentle, and she seems to not mind it at all.

She's small enough for me to not have to stretch much to grope her tits from the back. She squeals happily as her little boobs receive the warmth of my hands, being massaged a little roughly but I'm too horny to care.

We go at it like that and I feel her shudder and completely slump on the bed, no longer having to strength to hold herself up. I let myself orgasm right away, pulling out to shoot my hot cum over her cleft and asshole and then watching it flow down and drip over the bedsheet.

I can faintly hear Gavin and John and their girls going at it, but feeling too tired after two orgasms, I let myself fall asleep as I cuddle Cassie against my chest.

***

After my short nap at the diner, I feel refreshed and revived despite the fact that all of this happened at the end of a full work day. I hit the "Save" button on my phone's Contact list, which now features a new entry named Cassie along with an arrow-pierced heart emoji.

~