Happy Juice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A feeding tube extended from the helmet into Stephanie's mouth, pumping more of the thick milk onto her tongue. She tried to splutter it out, but the constant fucking distracted her mind into confused, drowsy pleasure and made the sweet, creamy taste virtually irresistible. Before she realized what she was doing, Stephanie found herself suckling from the nipple at the end of the hose. Her eyelids drooped, the urge to drink almost primal to her lust-fogged brain. She knew what it would do to her--what it was doing, what it had already done--but it was simply too hard to think about at the moment.

But if Stephanie gave in, she'd wind up... oh fuck, she'd wind up like Simone. Her friend's eyes had closed completely now, and she suckled at the tube in her mouth with every sign of placid enjoyment. Her tits seemed to be somehow getting even bigger, swelling from cantaloupes to watermelons right in front of Stephanie's disbelieving gaze. What little movement the other woman was still capable of, she used to grind back against the fucking machine like a needy bitch in heat. And the noise... Simone was mooing around the nipple. Not moaning, not grunting--she was clearly, unmistakably making the sound of a cow experiencing the sweet release of giving up its milk.

It gave Stephanie a burst of extra determination... but there was nothing to do with it. She couldn't move, she couldn't struggle, she couldn't stop the twin silicone cocks between her legs from pounding her into insensate bliss. Hal watched them both, his hand lightly stroking up and down his shaft, and Stephanie had no doubt that the two of them would be fringe benefits once the helmets and the drugged milk reduced their minds to mush. She knew that wouldn't be too much longer.

'Deleting Resistance,' Stephanie heard the synthetic voice say, inscribing its truths into her brain as she felt her willpower collapse into sweet, sleepy joy. 'Establishing Counterharmonics to Eliminate Cognition. Language and Problem Solving Skills Erased. Pleasure Quotient Reaching One Hundred Percent. This Cow Is Now a Happy Cow. This Cow Is Now a Happy Cow. This Cow Is Now a Happy Cow...." The mantra pounded into her mind, soothing Stephanie into blank, blissful obedience until she felt milk trickling down her smiling chin. She couldn't stop herself from sinking into mindless surrender. It felt too good to ever stop now. All she wanted was to feel the final, culminating ecstasy that the helmet had prepared her for and give herself away to it forever.

"mmmmoooooOOOOO!" the happy cow lowed, another climax washing her mind away completely as the milk finally began to flow from her heavy tits.

THE END

12