Happy Little House Wife | NSFW

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take Deja and I's bras and underwear into the bathroom that connects to the bedroom. I fill the sink with warm water and a soap packet that I used for the washer. Doing as my mother taught me, I soak the first few pairs of underwear in the soapy-water mix. This water is nice and comforting to the touch. Makes me want to take a bath! I wish I had time for such a luxury. I used to take them all the time during college and before. It was during college where I learned how to clean bras and sensitive underwear properly, and thus here I am doing so now. The first set is thoroughly soaked and now needs to rest in the sink for at least half an hour. While the timer ticks down, I use the other sink in the bathroom and do the same with the second batch. That covers half, I think. I wonder if I should try using the kitchen sink and the guest bathroom to cover the rest. Or would that be a stupid bimbo idea of mine? It would give me enough time to clean the living room later...

12