My New Friend with a Fleshlight

Story Info
Making a new friend.
830 words
4.64
3.5k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just turned 50 when my marriage ended. Well, when it ended officially. To be honest it had ended about a decade before. We parted ways amicably. Our young adult children were actually happy for us. They knew we were miserable, and we had tried to hide it from them. It's amazing how perceptive kids are.

Sex with another person had not been a part of my life for years. I didn't cheat on my wife, so masturbation was my outlet. Between porn, phone sex and viewing webcams I got into a bit of a habit of masturbation with these being my primary stimulation. My "porn habit" started out rather vanilla but I became interested in and fascinated by transwomen. To say that I love a gorgeous woman with an amazing cock would be an understatement. I became obsessed; my introduction to this was watching a transwoman on Chaturbate using a fleshlight on the prettiest cock I had ever seen. Yes, the cock was pretty and so was she. So, this had awakened in me not only the desire for girl-cock but also for a sex toy.

I took a ride to an adult store I had heard about. It was about 45 minutes from me, and it was privately owned -- not a chain store. I had viewed their selection of fleshlights online. They had several. The selection was overwhelming. There were models crafted after porn stars; they had smaller models, larger ones -- different colors and textures. I couldn't imagine selecting only one. My ride to the store was filled with excitement and anticipation.

Imagine my surprise as I arrived as the woman who owned the store was closing. It was 4pm and the site said the store was open until 6 pm. I approached her and asked if the hours on the site were wrong, and she said that she was closing early because business had been slow that day. She could see the disappointment on my face but she was happy to welcome me and kept the store open. Her smile was intoxicating; her voice was sonorous -- a little deeper than most women but still feminine. Her breasts were small. She was wearing a longer skirt, but it accentuated her slender body. I was intrigued by her.

I told her what I was looking for and she smiled with delight and led me to the fleshlight display. She was telling me all about the texture and the material. She explained the proper lube to use. She really knew what she was talking about.

I then asked what model seemed to be the most popular among her male customers. Her smile became mischievous and playful. She then showed me the model she used on herself. She could tell I was surprised, and she confirmed my surprise by telling me she was trans and loved her fleshlight! She saw the confusion in my face turn to delight.

She went over to the door and locked it. She then took me by the hand, behind the counter, to her small office.

She opened her desk drawer and there was her fleshlight quick shot. A smaller version of the fleshlight but with two openings. She told me about how pleasurable it is to use with a friend. Without saying anything else she slid out of her skirt and panties, untucked herself and what I saw was the most amazingly gorgeous cock. She lubed her cock and the toy and began to use it. My mouth was agape. I couldn't take my eyes off of her cock. As she grew harder, I became fully erect in my pants. She invited me to undo my pants; when I did, she pulled me closer to her and lubed my cock. She then guided my cock into the other end of the fleshlight. Using her hand, she moved the toy back and forth over our cocks as the tips of our cocks seemed to be kissing one another. I was in ecstasy.

This lasted for several minutes until we both came. Her cum was on my cock and my cum was on hers. Soon our cum was mingled in a beautiful mess. We spent quite a while kissing and exploring one other's bodies. I could feel her getting hard again, as was I. I kissed down the length of her body and got to her throbbing cock. For the first time in my life I took a cock into my mouth. I sucked her the way I like to be sucked. I alternated between taking her all the way into my mouth and kicking the tip and sucking just the tip. It didn't take long before she came and I swallowed it all.

We kissed again and she returned the favor by sucking my cock until I came.

That afternoon I left the store with a couple of fleshlights, lube and her phone number. We were meeting for dinner the next night.