All Comments on 'Happy Mother's Day'

by The_Darkness

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
TheCaptainTheCaptainalmost 20 years ago
Fantastic work!

Absolutely great work! Definitely worth top marks, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
"Mothers Day"

The lad had himself one hell of a Mothers Day celebration and from the sound of it, he's going to be celebrating Mothers Day, almost every day from now on!

BUICK GSBUICK GSalmost 20 years ago
GOOD WORK

A NICE LITTLE STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
super story!!

Super story-make me very horny-more please!!!

noone269noone269almost 20 years ago
Wonderful Story

I loved how the Mom didn't just give in but kept teasing until she was ready to give in on her terms. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
That was

Brilliant. Simply brilliant!

smiler03smiler03about 19 years ago
I loved this story

Very well done. I was gripped very early on. I particularly liked the actual fucking description.... mmmmm, 14 years and you get to be the one. I enjoyed it very much, thank you :) Ian xox

ButtsecksButtsecksabout 19 years ago
A great story!

An amazing and fantastic story. Please write more!

David48David48over 18 years ago
Rules?

The rules huh? Sounds like that book that's been making the rounds lately. Just another reminder that man might have the key(cock) to the gate (vagina), but remember, women control that gate...one hundred percent. Men control...uhhhh...nothing! never too young to learn your place in a woman's life...Oh yeah...loved the story too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
birth control

Itt was agreat story and I really enjoyed it....BUT for someonne who didn't have sex for fourteen years why didn't she get pregnant?????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Story.

I like a well written story, but to me this was just to long. I will read the next part. Good luck and keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Mom is a bitch in heat and her boy loves it!

This is an excellent account of how a mother can inflame her son to the point that he just takes her and fucks the shit out of her. Of course, most all boys would LOVE to do that to their Moms. Sadly, every year only a few thousands, maybe a few tens of thousands get to shove their young cocks up their mother's loving twat. Here the mother hasn't been fucked in 14 years, since Dad died, and she really needs to feel a big stiff dick up between her legs. She's lucky that her boy Brandon is sporting a nice fat 8-incher that gets hard whenever he's around his Mom. Motherfucking is thick in the air, and it doesn't take long for Brandon's big prick to find its way up where it belongs and unload his big balls up her mommy-cunt. Of course, it's motherfucking from now on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good story

you did a pretty good job except it was longer than it needed to be. Also, you had me confused at the beginning when you were talking to yourself. You skipped between thoughts in your head and reality with a little bit of disorganization. All in all, I came pretty hard as a result of the young horny mother in the story which matters the most to me. Keep writing but keep it to two pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MAN!!!!!

Do you ever think of having a baby with her???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
horny

I got horny and hard just readin it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whoa!

Normally I prefer when the first time is accidental and nothing is said but this was amazing

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
IT'S A GOOD STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DID A GREAT JOB WITH THIS ONE, AND I HAVE READ A LOT OF STORIES. THAT CAN'T TOUCH IT. KEEP UP THE MOM / SON STORIES, YOU SEEM TO KNOW HOW TO WRITE THEM . GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEXT ONE. .........LAROC OF AGES

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
hot sex

great story-love how sexy this Mom is and how hot their sex is-nicely written thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
oh yeah mommy!!!!!

I love cumming inside mom and she loves it when I cum inside her too. she is now pregnant with our second child ;)

Darkone57Darkone57almost 10 years ago
Summer of love revisited

Wow your story had me on the edge just like the son, Moms can tease so well. They know us better than we know ourselves, and exactly how to push our buttons. Almost reminds me of the summer 72 and my best friends mother Aliesha, that woman taught me things I didn't know were possible. Thank you for your time and ability to transport me into another world of comfort, pleasure & lust.

Darkone57

oldpackoldpackabout 7 years ago
Stop reading

Just another story that someone hasn't finished on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous