Happy Mother's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His Actions soon turned Evil, gifting his girlfriend unbearable agony.

In spite of that, he also did cause her to repeatedly Orgasm, by just Pinching her Nipples!!

Pragyan knew he was back in Power, and he wanted to Keep It.

However, as much as he felt to move on to the Option of Biting her Nipples, he also felt he wished to switch to milder alternatives, such as Sucking on her Nipples and Kissing Her Nipples!!

He wanted to see Simi struggling to breathe as she is made to Vigorously Jump on his Standing Pole, giving her the feeling that she is being Cut in Half, making her Beg for Mercy.

However, he also felt content thinking about having her Slowly Bounce on Top of him, at a Leisurely Pace of her Choice, and he just wanted to give her another satisfying Creampie, and assure that she got Every Drop of his Sperms!!

Simi : Hhmmm... Pragyan?!

Pragyan : Yeah...

Simi : There?? What is Wrong??

Pragyan : Nothing...

Simi : You seem to be Lost... What were you thinking??

Pragyan : I...

Simi : Just Do It!! Do what you were thinking!!

Pragyan : Yes...

Simi : Don't Waste Time!!

Pragyan : Err... Yaaa...

Simi : Go On...

Pragyan : Simi...

Simi : Lol!! Yes!!

Pragyan : Is there any chance we can make this a Permanent Thing??

Simi : What?? Why do you ask that?? I mean... Why do you ask that, Right Now?!

Pragyan : I want to know what are the Possibilities!!

Simi : We are already a Thing!!

Pragyan : Yeah... But, Not Everyday!!

Simi : We can talk about this later!! Now just do what you were doing!!

Pragyan : I really want to know...

Simi : We need to be Together, if we want to be a Thing, Everyday!!

Pragyan : I know... And... That is what I am asking... Why can't we Live Together?!

Simi : How is that going to happen?? Your College is a good 4 hours away from here.

Pragyan : You can live there. See... I can Move Out from the College Hostel!! We can Rent an Apartment.

Simi : And... What am I supposed to tell everybody here??

Pragyan : Tell them you are doing it to Help Me!! Tell them I feel Very Lonely, staying away on my own.

Simi : You think that is so easy?? You think they will agree to that??

Pragyan : They have to... It is not like I have been abandoned. I am doing my Engineering, staying at a Hostel. That does not mean I need no more care!!

Simi : I don't think that Arrangement will work!!

Pragyan : But, Why?!

Simi : It is Complicated!!

Pragyan : How?? Only You and I know about Us. They have no reason to feel anything odd about this.

Simi : Pragyan... Listen... It is not just that... There are a lot of things that I do here... See... You can come here whenever you want to!! You can, whenever you are free... You can be here whenever you are not required to be at College... I will make sure you can... I think that is a Better Option!!

Pragyan : But... If we were together, somewhere else, we can do what we want to do, when we want to it!! We cannot be like that here, with the others around!! You need to seriously think about Coming with Me!!

Simi : No... No... Pragyan... Do Not make Any Such Plans!! I Need to Be Here!!

Pragyan : Why don't you just Directly tell me that you cannot Live without Prathyush!! Why don't you admit that you need to be with him!!

Simi : Don't!! Okay?! Don't Start A Fight!! You know That is Not what I tried saying!!

Pragyan : It is exactly that!! I know!! You want to be with him!!

Simi : Pragyan!! Don't Start It!! I don't want another round of that!! Not Now!!

Pragyan : I hate that Bastard!! He gets more time with you... You are not coming with me, because of him!! I am going to Finish him!! He is a Bloody Loser!! Bastard!!

Simi : Come On... Don't say that... You cannot hate him... Don't be so Rude!!

Pragyan : I hate him!! I so wish he was dead!!

Simi : Pragyan!! Enough!! You cannot say such things about him!! Prathyush is your own Brother!!

Pragyan : I don't like him talking to you!!

Simi : I am his Wife!!

Pragyan : No!! You are not his Wife!! I won't let this Continue!!

Simi : Yes!! You Will!!

Pragyan : No!!

Simi : You cannot forget Our Deal!!

Pragyan : I hate him!!

Simi : Why?! Why do you have to?? You are getting everything he is getting!!

Pragyan : He is getting more time with you!!

Simi : But, it is not like what you think... We live in the same house, but we don't do it all the time!! You can guess that!!

Pragyan : I don't know... I just hate him!!

Simi : Why!! You do not have to!!

Pragyan : Because, he calls you his Wife!!

Simi : You cannot hate him for that!! You call me what you want to... Then, What?!

Pragyan : I could have called you My Wife if I fucked you before he fucked you!!

Simi : It doesn't matter!! I am your Girlfriend... I am your Lover... I am yours!! It does not matter what you call me!! I am yours!!

Pragyan : But still... You are his his Wife... I want you to be My Wife... I hate him for fucking you before I fucked you!! He Tricked me that day... You know all about it!! He Ditched me at the Parking Lot, and he left with the Car. If he had been Decent Enough to Wait for me, I could have got to you first!!

Simi : Hahahaha!! Oh My... Shit!! I am sorry!! I am sorry I laughed... But... You are such a funny boy, Pragyan... I sometimes do not understand whether you are really serious or not... Whatever, we should be glad about this!! We should be happy!! You don't have to feel bad about anything!! You have Me!!

Pragyan : You like him more!! It is very clear!!

Simi : Look... You got a chance with me because you saw me with him!! He got a chance with me because he... You know... So... Had you been the one to reach home first, that day... Maybe, nothing would have happened between us!! You do know how we got here!! You don't have to be angry at him!! You don't need to hate him!! You don't need to worry about him!! He is actually the biggest reason you and I are doing this!!

Pragyan : I did not expect you to say that!! I really did not expect that from you!! You are so... Disgusting!!

Simi : Pragyan...

Pragyan : No!! Don't bother to Explain!! You are all the same... You and him... You people never care about the feelings of others... You are all the same... You were never like this... He changed you!! He turned you into something so... Wait.. Just Wait!! Wait till I kill him!! I will show you what I can do!!

Simi : See... Pragyan... What is this?? Relax... Why are you...

Pragyan : Don't talk to me...

Simi : What is this!! I did not say that to make you feel bad... Look at Me... Pragyan... Look at me... Listen... Okay... Your brother has no idea we are doing this... Look here... Pragyan... Hehe... But... You know he is doing it with me... So... You are the Man of Power here... Isn't that so?! Think about it... I am more honest with you... I am more open with you... There is nothing genuine happening with him... We are just... I don't even need to tell you... You know him... You know you are a much better person than your Elder Brother... And... I clearly Love You more... You believe me...Right?! Don't You Understand that?!

Pragyan : Mummy...

Simi : I Love You, My Dear Son...

Pragyan : I Love You So Much, Mummy...

Simi : Hahaha!! I feel so... Hot... Err... I actually just... I feel so weird when you call me MUMMY... It sure is Hot... But...

Pragyan : I don't know... Haha... It feels a little strange.

Simi : It has been a very long time since you last called me MUMMY... You call me SIMI, at times, but mostly, it is nothing... And... You know what?! There is this... Wait!! Shitt!! Did you hear the Gate being Pushed Open?? Fuckk... It is 6 already... Shit Shit Shit!! Your Dad is home... Get Out through the Back Door... He should not know you were here!!

Pragyan : I am so sorry I wasted time talking... You could not Ride Me!! I am sorry!!

Simi : Ohh Please!! Shut Up, Pragyan... You are going to get us Murdered!! Leave!!

Pragyan : Mummy...

Simi : Shut Up & Leave!!

Pragyan : I really cannot stay?? I thought you said...

Simi : No!! Stop Talking, and Put on your Clothes ,fast!!

Pragyan : Please...

Simi : Your Dad already has his doubts about Prathyush... We cannot afford to let him think the same about you!!

Pragyan : What?!

Simi : Just Go!!

Pragyan : I... I will Call You... Okay?!

Simi : Yes... Now, Leave...

Pragyan : You Take Care... Okay...

Simi : I Will... See You Soon... Text Me before you Call Me!!

Pragyan : Keep the Earrings Hidden!!

Simi : I know!! I Will!! Please Get Out!! Now!!

Pragyan : Yes... Yes...

Simi : What?? What?! Why are you coming back??

Pragyan : I Forgot Something!!

Simi : What?! You did not bring anything else!! You have your Mobile with you!!

Pragyan : I want to Tell you Something!!

Simi : What the... Shit!! Your Dad is getting out of his Car... What?? Make It Fast!! You Need To Leave!! Oh Fuck!! Your Dad is just about to Ring The Bell!! Leave!!

Pragyan : Mummy...

Simi : What??

Pragyan : Happy Mother's Day!!

THE END

12