Happy Place Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
576 Followers

I figured after they nursed she'd go to bed and Johnny would come to my bedroom.

"Barbara, where are you going?"

"To pump."

She smiled and said, "You don't need to pump any more. It's time. Johnny, why don't you give your cugina and I some privacy?"

He went to their bedroom.

"You've watched me, but watching isn't the same as doing. Take off your top."

She brought one of the twins over, showed me how to hold him while he nursed, advised me my nipples would have to get used to it, but also ways to minimize my discomfort. I nursed one while she nursed the other. It was one of those moments where women bond.

"Have you enjoyed the last few months?"

"I have."

"Good. Did you learn a lot?"

"I did. Thank you for loaning me Johnny."

"Barbara, I'm ready for Johnny and I to have sex again."

"Does that mean what I think it means? I knew it was going to happen, but it just seems so sudden."

Becky smiled, "It does and I always thought I'd wean you two off of each other gradually, but I no longer think that's a good idea. I see and hear more than you think. I can hear you two through the vents."

"We haven't done it, Becky. I swear."

"Relax, Barbara. I know you haven't, but I also know he's making it harder for you to say no. After I got over the fear of his cock being so big I wanted it inside of me. He's very good at making me feel very good. We started out with those shallow fucks too, but it wasn't because I was a virgin. I needed to get used to his size. He's doing with you what he and I did. He doesn't even pull out when he cums, does he?"

I shook my head no.

I saw a flash of anger in her eyes, but it wasn't directed at me.

She nodded her head and said, "That bastard. I'll deal with him later."

"You're not going to divorce him are you?"

She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Oh, hell no. He just left out that little detail when he told me what you two did."

"He tells you what we do?"

"Of course."

"I guess you need full disclosure for something like this to work."

She answered, "Either full disclosure or keep the other person completely in the dark. There's no grey area."

"Makes sense," I said before I asked, "What does he say about me?"

"Very nice things, Barbara."

"That's good to know," wishing she would offer up some specifics. I wanted to know how good my blow jobs were, if he really liked my tits as much as I thought he did, that his orgasms with me were the best, that I knew how to bring his cock to life with my hand, that my pussy felt good, that I was a great kisser, that I smelled good.

Later that night I heard her cries of pleasure as Johnny fucked her. I masturbated listening to them wishing that was me Johnny was on top of. There were times I was so torn between being a good girl and a slut and that was one of them.

Bless his heart, but Father Bill, became the biggest beneficiary in all this. Becky started transferring more responsibility to me for the care of the twins, but she had also gotten pretty used to me doing the cooking, cleaning, and laundry. As she and Johnny reignited their spark, I was nursing, changing diapers, bathing, dressing, and playing with the twins while she worked on getting back in shape and rejoined the workforce. She stopped nursing so I took over that duty full time. I liked living with them, loved the twins, loved the money, but I was also lonely.

I had to move when I went to confession to a time Becky and Johnny were home. Saturdays, they would give me a few hours to myself. I would visit my parents who now knew I was a wet nurse, have lunch with them, then head to church where I would wait my turn in the confessional. For obvious reasons, I was the last one he saw.

Our relationship had started out completely one sided, but over many months we had gotten pretty comfortable with each other. There was at least a half dozen social norms we were violating which made what we were doing more exciting and intense.

After Becky put the kibosh on Johnny and I, I was desperate for an outlet. Masturbation felt good, but it wasn't enough. I decided Father Bill would serve as my outlet. The problems I faced were the limited time we had together and that he seemed very satisfied with a one sided sexual relationship.

In his late forties, I didn't think he was too old. I actually thought he was attractive. He definitely liked to be in control which I liked. He took care of himself. He was always running or going to the gym. I later learned that was one way he channeled his sexual energies, but he also used it as a way to mingle with the ladies.

At his request I had stripped down to my bra and panties while I performed fellatio on him. He'd rather aggressively fuck my face, climax, thank me, shove his cock back inside of his pants while I put my dress back on and we'd go our separate ways.

He held the door open for me. I entered the confessional. He followed, closed and locked the door behind him. I turned and literally threw myself at him. I caught him by surprise when I hugged him and pressed my lips to his. His body stiffened up. His lips were tight.

"Kiss me, Father."

It took him a good minute to relax, but he did purse his lips and kiss me. His arms went from being at his sides to being wrapped around me. I extended my tongue and he opened his mouth. I discovered he was very inexperienced at kissing, but that made him more attractive. I was going to tutor him.

He even apologized for not being a very good kisser.

I told him he was doing fine.

We kissed for a few more minutes. I told him to drop his pants and to sit in his chair.

He did as I asked.

I removed my dress, bra, and panties.

He noticed the drops of milk.

I told him I was nursing.

He didn't understand so I gave him a very brief explanation.

He said I had a very nice body.

I asked him if he had ever had intercourse. He said he had, but it had been a long time ago. He asked if I wanted to have intercourse with him. I told him maybe in the future, but I had something different in mind. I told him I wish there was more room in here so we could lay down.

"We could go to my house," he offered.

"Hmm, maybe next time. Today, I just want us to rub against each other."

I straddled his lap. We kissed. I ground my clitoris against his erection. We very quickly had very happy endings. He asked if he could suck my breasts. I told him of course. I looked at my watch. I told him we were out of time. He had Mass which I would attend. He suggested I stay after Mass. I told him I couldn't that day as I needed to get back to work.

He took a handkerchief out of his pocket and cleaned himself up. He had climaxed all over his shirt. I told him once he had his vestments on no one would notice, but meantime he could just tell them he spilled something.

A few days later I approached Johnny and Becky about taking a few hours off Saturday evening. I told them I could pump and have a few bottles ready in case I was late, but that I planned on being back in time to nurse them. They didn't look too happy.

They wanted me home so the two of them could have a date night. I asked them what night would be good for them. They didn't think any night was really good so we settled on me having more hours off on Sunday afternoon.

The following Sunday I left Johnny and Becky's and headed to Saint Peter's. I was nervous and excited. I decided I would just drop by and see how things played out.

They turned out really well because I spotted this young man with shoulder length sun bleached blonde hair mowing the lawn. Our eyes met for a brief moment. You smiled at me. I thought that boy is really cute.

I wanted to talk to that boy, Josie and so I got his attention by waving my hand. He turned off the lawnmower.

"Excuse me, have you seen Father? I'm supposed to meet with him today." That last part was a lie because Father had no idea our date had changed from Saturday to Sunday.

"He's at home."

I extended my hand and introduced myself.

That boy told me his name, "Joe."

"Joe, I've never seen you before."

"I've never seen you either."

I thought Joe was a bit of a smart ass, but I liked it.

"Seriously, I know everyone from the parish."

Joe answered, "I am being serious. I've never seen you before, but that's because I'm not from around here. Father hired me."

I was drinking you up. I thought you had the nicest smile, and I liked your hair, but thought you needed a haircut. And your blue eyes I just loved. You were so tan. I wondered if you were a surfer.

I peppered you with questions and found out you were going to college. I told you I was going to start there in the fall. We ended up talking a half hour. You were the one who reminded me I was there to see Father.

I remember telling you, "I hope I see you around campus."

You answered, "I'll keep an eye out for you."

You started the mower and I walked up to the door of Father's house. I rang the bell. I remember you and I exchanging glances as I waited for Father to open the door. It seemed like he took forever to answer the door. As I entered his house I glanced back to get one last look at you. Your back was to me. You were pushing the mower. I thought to myself I want to know that boy.

Once inside, Father and I wasted no time and proceeded to his bedroom where we both quickly stripped. I had gone to his house contemplating offering my virginity to him, but after meeting you I remembered why I had been guarding it.

Father and I got under the covers and began kissing. It wasn't long before he was on top of me and while we made out I grabbed hold of his erection and rubbed its head against my clitoris. I came very quickly because I was fantasizing about a boy I had just met. I still had my hand on his cock and asked him if he thought he could just shallowly fuck me. I told him I used to do it with the man I was having an affair with.

"You mean you and he never had intercourse?"

"No, Father, but trust me, we did a lot of other stuff."

He laughed, "You had nothing to confess."

"But I was committing adultery. He's married."

"He's the sinner. You were the young woman he took advantage of who I later took advantage of."

"I was mad at you Father, but I'm not. I knew you'd never tell my parents. Anyway, would you like to?"

"Of course. I just hope I don't get carried away."

"I hope you don't either. I'm putting my faith in you."

I guided Father to the entrance of my very wet, warm, and open vagina. His cock felt damn nice. I told him it felt good. He said it felt good for him too. I reached down and began rubbing my clitoris while he stroked in and out of my vagina a couple of inches. He was having to really concentrate.

"Tell me about the boy you hired to cut the lawn."

"There's not much to tell. He needed a job. The church grounds need to be maintained. He seemed like a hard worker. Said he was dependable."

"I've never seen him at school or around the neighborhood."

He grinned, "Sounds like you're interested in this boy."

I nodded as my orgasm neared. My hips were meeting his.

He suggested what we were doing would feel even better if he went in me just another inch.

"It's already feeling really good for me Father."

"I'll tell you more about him if you let me in just another half inch."

I agreed because I didn't want to know more about you and I was very aroused.

I was so wet that day.

"You're right. He's not from the neighborhood. He's not even Italian."

"Is he Catholic?"

"Yes."

"That's good. So where's he's from?"

"He was sent over by the orphanage."

"The orphanage?"

"He's a foundling. He's eighteen now and has to be on his own."

My heart was melting as he shared with me what he knew about you.

"His last name is Ryan because that's the last name of the priest who runs the orphanage. All the children take his last name until they get adopted or become adults. They can then choose their own last name or keep being a Ryan."

"Has he?"

"I don't know. His job application said Ryan."

Our conversation was playing into Father's hands. I'm talking about this boy I met, playing with my clitoris, imagining I'm in bed with him, getting more and more turned on and lost in my fantasy while Father remains grounded in reality figuring out how to get the remaining three and a half inches of his manhood into me. He's never had intercourse with a virgin and he desperately wants to. He's a cagey man, always thinking, his interactions with others like a game of chess.

He sized me up right away. Seeing how guilty I felt, knowing I never wanted to disappoint my parents, he got me to start giving him blow jobs over a threat he never intended to carry out.

Now he was calculating how to take my virginity. It would have been too easy for him to just use the leverage he had from being on top to thrust his hips and sink the entire length of his penis into me. Tempting, but too easy. Besides, I could call foul and tell him he didn't keep his word. Who knows what a vengeful woman might do?

Instead he said, "I could pretend to be that boy."

That was all it took.

I looked at Father and nodded yes. He bore down. I cried out as his manhood tore my hymen and I was no longer a virgin. He stopped to savor the experience of taking a woman's virginity. He asked if it hurt. I told him a little, but to continue. My breasts were leaking. I soon realized I didn't need to keep rubbing my clitoris because the full length of his cock thrusting in and out of me was stimulating me plenty.

We weren't even dating and I was already cheating on my mysterious boy. I orgasmed thinking about you Josie. I could tell Father was about to climax and locked my feet at the ankles. He was going nowhere, not that he wanted to. We got up afterwards, but only to wash the blood off of our genitals and to put a couple of towels on top of the big wet spot on the bed.

We cuddled. He nursed at each of my breasts, but I was imagining it was your mouth. I went down on him and got him hard. We fucked again. I discovered I really enjoyed fucking. Father had an average sized cock, but he had a lot of stamina and energy.

Our paths didn't cross every Sunday, but they crossed a half dozen times that summer. I was having sex with Father, but I was always thinking about you. I liked knowing you were just on the other side of the bedroom window while Father was fucking me. I could hear the lawnmower so I knew you couldn't hear us, but when it was silent I fantasized about you standing outside the bedroom window, hiding inside those big bushes, your penis in hand, masturbating, as you listened to Father and I have sex.

Miguel59
Miguel59
576 Followers