All Comments on 'Happy Place Pt. 04'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disgusting.

UNO estrella

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simply horrible writing

Terrible dialogue. Unlikable characters. Just plain bad.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 4 years ago
JOY!

I thought I'd never appreciate a couple as much as I love Jean and C. But now Joe and Barbara might be #1. Love these two, so believeable but twisted. Very well told Miguel, appreciate everything you write!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Thanks Miguel. Very interesting

Kinda Peyton Place ish.

@Anony. You're whack. Miguel writes really well. The dialog in here is fine too. Duh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Truly awful.

Hopefully you are not allowed around children.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 4 years ago
This would score higher in another category

Fetish, BDSM, or perhaps transsexual/crossdressers would be more appropriate, since Joe/Josie is now suffering beatings and bondage for his “Queen,” and wearing panties and sissification are on the horizon. From an earlier chapter, we have a phrase reminiscent of what a dog might think. “I felt lucky to have such a wife because an unethical wife could really take advantage of a husband with my fetish.“

For some reason, in his mind, taking advantage does not include beating his ass until he can’t sit, restraining him to the bed, telling him that none of his children are his, ordering him about, finding fault with almost everything he does, including sometimes forgetting to call her Mistress, making him do all housework, kicking him out of the marital bedroom, humiliating him in front of their “daughter,” cuckolding him with her boss and lots of others throughout their marriage, etc.

He is not a knight to a queen; he is a slave-dog to a bitch wife’s whims. I expect he’ll soon be in chastity 24/7 and get fucked up the ass periodically. He’ll have to suck cock whenever Barbara would find it humiliating for him and a turn on for her. I think if she loved him like a spouse, she would not treat him the way she does. She would not want to. She clearly doesn’t respect him but in spite of this, her “dog” gives her companionship and gets petted in return. I’m amazed he did not get an STD along the way.

She could perhaps pretend, during lovemaking, to make things more exciting per his fantasy. But in real life, fantasy is not reality, and being a doormat for Barbara when he supported her and her three illegitimate children for all those years seems just ungrateful, stupid, or perhaps shows evidence that Joe has very low self-esteem, perhaps depression, and he should be evaluated by a psychologist or psychiatrist, not beaten, humiliated, and taken advantage of, no matter how much he claims to like this lifestyle.

Just because he has erections does not mean his hormones are normal. Based on this story, we the readers are to assume that his 4” cock is causing his lack of confidence and/or drive to get ahead. Maybe he’s turning sweet, and the submissiveness is a way to get permission to be gay because his wife will order him to suck a cock, or drink cum, etc. and it will be another “fantasy.” During a psych evaluation, he might learn that his lack of self-esteem, his thinking that he’s only worthy of being a slave, might relate to his wife’s affairs and her lack of support for him.

People need some “stroking” to improve how they view themselves. If Barb’s attention was directed towards other men, he perhaps subconsciously sensed this and lost self-esteem. Instead of working to help Joe’s premature ejaculation, which is almost always treatable and curable, she uses it to further debase him. Divorce and sex therapy plus treatment for depression would be far better for Joe than being a servant for the rest of his life, being put at risk for STD’s, and being the laughingstock of the community, since their lifestyle will be obvious (per ladies’ gossip) to everyone eventually. Thanks for writing.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Without looking at your list of trash...I mean stories...I do hope youve moved on to therapy and found a desire to never ever type another things until your mental illness returns.

JFC, you do need help. Way more than you seem to realize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Makes one wonder what kind of mental deficiency most of these writers that post in LW have. 90% of writers that post have a brain disorder. This category attracts all the sewer rats that feed on this kind of garbage. The stench is overpowering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

re:oldbearswitch I think there is a lose screw in your brain, maybe imbedded to deep. Like this author, both of you need to be in a mental institution. Both of you are beyond therapy. You're a lost cause.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous