All Comments on 'Happy Place'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Hello Micky

No comment, but just wanted to say you spelled Swinger incorrectly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Story tag

I always check story tags to better understand what i would be reading. This left out the important words or tags that would tell me to skip as i dont much care for cuck, femdom, or creampie.

Thank you for writing anyway but please in future use tags or a warning intro.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just a bad story

This story must rate as one of the worst on this site. It is not in the slightest erotic.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
I’m guessing this won’t score well, but . . .

. . . it’s at least an interesting look into the cuckold mindset. Is it accurate? Who knows? If there are any willing cucks who read this section, maybe they can comment and tell us if this is how they think and feel.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 5 years ago
Excuse me while I puke after reading this!

This is in Loving Wives? Why? Reading about a snivilling, weak, spineless piece-of-crap like him just makes me ill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Perhaps some stories should not be published

This site needs a Cucks ‘R’ Us category. There isn’t any loving here just two perverted characters and one sad, sad story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A nice look at the American mindset

Hard to imagine that happening anywhere else. No wonder your suicide rate is so high.

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 5 years ago

What a bucket of disgusting cuck crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I hope you got what you came for.

This was an easy one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
scrolling through the comments spinner, Reed's comment drew my eye

Honestly, I would never have opened this story, and didn't actually read it.

Author, don't take offense. I'm just not into these types of stories, so why bother reading what I know I won't enjoy? I don't

But this is after years of reading stories here. With practice, one becomes adept in avoiding certain reading experiences. However, there was a time when raw curiousity might lead me to read something blatantly labeled CUCK just to figure out WHY anybody would be into this type of thing?? What would allow people to think abuse is love?? Generally, it seems the answer is low self esteem, and depression. But, supporters prattle on about D/s stuff, and I fully admit I can't understand most of that crap either.

Anyway, Reed's comment about genuinely and sincerely asking if the cuck stories fans that DO enjoy reading stuff like this, find any truth or accuracy in these portrayals? Yes, I'd like to know that too. Many stories are "over the top" exaggerated depictions of fantasy fiction, but many readers complain about lack of realism. How realistic are these stories, or THIS story? Can a cuckold relate to this author's work, and find common ground? or is it the nature of this fetish, that even a guy who doesn't care if; or even WANTS his wife to have sex with others, KNOWS that the stereotypes used in this stories is ALWAYS just a few steps beyond healthy?

I don't know. And I thought Reed asked a good question, and I'd come back here and rate this story 5 stars if this comments thread provided an intelligent answer.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Is it that day already???

Garbage day; only thing that can be the reason for what's been posted in the category.

Time to put out all the rubbish... GARBAGE DAY!!!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Some of the details are pretty hot, if you are inclined to examine alternative sexuality. But his wife is just so crappy at being human it ruins the story, buzzkill.

His deluded and misdirected devotion would be better directed at the scores of bitchy self impress women with Dominant intentions who manage to hold onto the major parts of their kindness and consideration for others.

Being hateful and hurtful towards others all the time, even if they love being dominated like that, is soul sucking and destroys the tops humanity.

Hes a good little pet who deserves a strict beautiful controlling and disciplining cheater who is not an animal abuser :-)

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
No.

Please no. No more humiliation that masquerades as love. No more vile, hateful shrews who live to make men inferior beasts. Reserve that for your personal fantasies. No more.

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
Cuck vs Cuckold

As with one of the Anonymice, my attention to this story was drawn by ReedRichards' comment.

Commenters like SBrooks insist on drawing a difference between 'cuck' stories here and the dictionary definition of cuckold. Any husband whose wife has sex with another man is by dictionary definition a cuckold.

The Loving Wives commentariat defines 'cuck' stories to include a variety of submissive and other behaviours that many (most?) people find unpleasant or disgusting.

As author, Miguel has used 'cuckold' and not 'cuck' throughout his story. But the husband's behaviour has been submissive/subservient (eg cock cage), and suggests things which many husbands would consider disgusting. (eg licking out another man's semen from his wife's vagina.)

I can understand a man accepting that his wife gets pleasure from having extra-marital sex, as she may accept him doing the same, so long as it didn't threaten their marriage. I have difficulty understanding any dominant/submissive relationship, let alone one in which the subservient husband does the things Miguel has his character doing in this story.

On the other hand, there is a whole BDSM category here on Literotica, as well as this kind of behaviour occasionally making it into the headlines when something goes wrong. So there must be people who enjoy it somehow. As RR and the Anonymous said, does anybody have an explanation?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Is this the right category?

Shouldn't this text (it's not really story-telling) be included in the Abnormal Psychology category on this site? You're trying to tell how a psychopath operates, right? And then there's the whole set of complimentary issues with the "wife" character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why was he happy?

Even if you like being humiliated at some point it becomes too much. Even if you like being teased, at some point you say enough. He cooks, cleans, works and she does what? What does she do for him?

I’m serious. What does she bring to the table? Because the only thing I see is the constant abuse that he gets healed on. Never once does she even pretend to like him so why is she with him or vice versa and don’t say love because live is shown in words. He’s a whipped dog and she’s a contemptuous bitch who would leave her husband even for the scandal it would cause.

It’s either that or she just loves kicking him like a dog and he takes it because he thinks he’s supposed to.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 5 years ago
Cuckophobia

Say what you will about the subject matter, Miguel59 can write. He quickly covers a lot of territory with an economy of words. He eschews cliches and trite language, so common on LW. His prose is easy to read and his dialogue is crisp, too. He gets 5* from me for his writing skills.

Now, the subject matter. It has always amazed me that so many readers on an erotic story site are such sexual neopuritans when it comes to subject matter they don't understand. You'd think sex story aficionados would be more liberal in their outlook. M59 writes about husband and wife relationships, so I think it's fair to place his stories in LW. It's certainly as legitimate as divorce porn, in which all the marital love is gone.

We all know sexually submissive people exist, both men and women. Cuckolds exist and psychologists tell us wife sharing is one of the more common male sexual fantasies. Some rare men thrive on humiliation. They actually like it. I find the subject matter at once fascinating and abhorrent, like watching Russian dashboard cams on YouTube. So thanks, M59, for sharing your kink. You certainly arouse your readers, including the repeat offenders and inveterate commenters. That's one definition of good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cuckold Joe?

Freudian slip?

Miguel59Miguel59almost 5 years agoAuthor
Interesting comments

So many judgmental types. Not loving. It’s gay. She’s mean. He’s spineless. Blah, blah, blah. One would think people who read adult literature wouldn’t be so moralistic. Interesting times we live in where readers of porn advocate censorship.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Miguel

CarolinaDreamer is right, you can definitely write. You use words very well and don't make silly mistakes. However, you subject matter, and writing history just doesn't play well here. As I've said before, I would like to see you then your talent to a less extreme storyline. Maybe someday.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsalmost 5 years ago
AWESOME!!!

Great story, love it. Another great set of characters. Your characters are always so real and believable. Thank you very much for posting!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Reread, after part two. This is too short, I felt part two a bit long. But maybe Miguel just wanted to share/convey what a good day was like for him. Folks like me just took off analyzing but he was just putt it out as a view to share

When they are together, he does get a huge chunk of things that are of value to a sub. Especially if he really does see his wife as Superior and Special.

It doesn't matter how she seems to us, just him. Maybe it's a defense mechanism, a way to paint glory and selfless service over whatever wounds and scars there maybe.

I have known several women worthy of such devotion, only one was a practicioner of Female Domination, and she wasn't "Lifestyle".

Thank you Miguel for sharing, and allowing scoring and comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
pure bullshit.

Any man that would put up with that kind of perverted bullshit should blow his stupid fucking head and help the community. Perverted bastard

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1*-nothing more needs to be said. What sewer did this author crawl out of?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would have drugged both of them then cut off his balls and then start breaking bones.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous