Happy Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thanked her.

She said, "You did all the work. I just laid there. I know I get a lot more out of it than you."

She was referring to my fast climaxes. It was her idea to speed them up. Cuckold Joe gave her the idea.

We walked down the hall to the bedrooms.

She hugged me again. I felt my penis stir. She did too. She moved against me.

Looking me in the eye she said, "This is where we part ways."

She had banished me from her bedroom years before. I now had a bedroom down the hall. Another seed that took root after reading a story by Cuckold Joe. She probably invited me to lay with her a half dozen times a year. We never had sex in her bed; that purpose was reserved for her boyfriend. He didn't come over too often, but when he did I stayed in my room or left the house until he left. The sex we had was either in my bed or somewhere in the living room.

She liked feeling my excitement and liked it even more when she said, "Goodnight, cuck."

She closed the door behind her.

I went into my room. I was tired. I normally wore pajamas, but I was exhausted. I got under the covers and drifted off. I was happy.

12