Happy Reunion

Story Info
A girl's high school crush catches up & takes her for a ride.
2.5k words
4.44
5.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You OK for the rest of the afternoon? It shouldn't be busy, I don't even care if you don't get anything else done. The phones just need answered until 6:00." Jeri, my boss is headed out.

"I'm good, I'll find something to do." I say to her.

"Thanks doll. Have a good weekend." She says and is gone.

"What to do?" I ask to myself when the door opens and a guy enters and I realize I know him from high school.

"Jill,...hey, how are you?" Luke Miller, still hot and how does he remember me?

"Good, Luke, how are you?" His face screws up into a weird look as if I didn't know his name.

"Jill...oh my name tag. Sorry. I'm Jill Berry, we graduated together."

"Oh yeah, shit. Sorry. I need a bathroom and saw your office was still open. Can I use it?" He looks nervous, he must really have to pee.

"Sure, down the hall to the left." Of course he wouldn't remember me. Smooth of him to use my name, I had such a crush on him. I start thinking about when be walked me to my car after a football game. I'd wanted him to kiss me, press me into my car and finger fuck me. Something. We had been friends but nothing more and he was always nice to me. I'm pulled out of my reverie by him returning.

"Thanks, sorry about before, I've been on my motorcycle all day and couldn't handle driving all the way home for thirty more minutes. How have you been?" He seems genuine but I doubt he really knows who I am.

"No worries, I get it. I've been good. You?"

"I wondered what happened to you, we had good times in high school. You were always so sweet." He says, actually looking at me.

"We did, it's been a while but I remember. You were always a gentleman, even at eighteen." I smiled softly. What I wanted to do was cover his body with mine and let all my years of fantasies play out.

"You off now? We could have dinner and catch up." He asks, looking at me, lingering on my cleavage.

"Actually, yeah, just a few closing tasks and I'll be done. I can meet you somewhere-" He cuts me off.

"What needs done, Jill? I'm happy to help you." There's that gentleman but an added edge of sexy man peppered in.

"Garbage collection and checking that everything is locked up. Nothing major."

"I'll get garbages, you lock up, deal?" He turns and looks for garbage while I secure our doors and windows. He's coming around a corner and bumps me, almost knocking me down but he grabs onto my waist, pulling me to him as he braces us against the wall. "You didn't have to trip me, I'd be happy to have you in my arms without resorting to that." He grins at me.

"Clumsy me, I was just coming to get you and we can go... do you...want to let me up?" I can feel his breath on my face and his body is pressed against me letting me feel his muscles. Is that- no. He can't be hard. If I squirm a little--...

"You're going to have to stop moving so I can step back and maintain a little dignity." He has a devilish look on his face that tells me he is hard. If only I'd get to feel it inside me.

"Am I moving?" I say as I wiggle a little more.

"You know you are." He leans in and talks close to my ear. "We can move together after dinner if you're still fidgety." He says in a low voice.

We manage to get away from the wall and get the garbage out and start to head to dinner.

"Meet you at the Shaver's?" I ask. I'm already wet from that brief interaction and I'm dying for friction on and inside my bits.

"You can ride with me if you don't mind the motorcycle part." He gestures to the machine behind him. Good god, I'm going to become a pile of goo.

"Really? Yeah!It's been a long time but I can do that." I'm glad I wore my jeans and booties today.

The Rumble of the bike beneath me has me clenching and riding a different wave of pleasure that is just out of reach. God I need him inside me.

"You OK back there?" He asks at a red light.

"Yes!" I say enthusiastically. My breasts are pressed into him and I'm trying to keep my pussy from being plastered into his backside but he has other plans. Before the light turns, he grabs the underside of my knee and pulls me closer to him. That creates a glorious friction with the rumble of the motorcycle and my clit pressed up against his backside.

I squeeze my arms around him a little tighter and readjust my fingers where they graze against his tented pants. I feel his groan rumble inside him. We reach a common hangout in a few minutes time and he parks.

Smoothing my hair, I hand the helmet to him and he puts his arm over my shoulders, pulling me close to him. "Have you always been a cock tease?" He asks, his voice husky.

"Never intentionally, well, rarely intentionally." I smirk at him

We're seated in a booth and chat about what we've been doing, if we've seen anyone from school. We have a sample platter of mini entrees and a few beers and before long, it's 11:00.

"This has been great catching up, you're still a flirt but a gentleman."

"I'm not always a gentleman." He has a glimmer in his eye that makes my stomach drop and my lady bits tingle.

"I bet you're all talk." I reply.

"Well, a flirt, oh excuse me, gentlemn and a cock tease can be pretty explosive. Your red hair suggests you're pretty explosive to begin with."

"Mmmm...you just might find out." With that, I excuse myself to the ladies room, freshen up and meet him at his bike.

"Can I take you for a ride, Red?" He grins.

"I'm ready when you are." I I say, licking my lips and smiling.

"Hold on tight then." He says, starting the motorcycle and making my pussy clench at the vibrations of the bike and Luke pulling on my leg to get me closer to him again.

He has one hand on mine and squeezes and I press into him more from behind.

He pulls off at an overlook and idles the bike, holding my legs to his briefly. He gets off the bike, takes our helmets off but motions for me to stay on, and scoots me forward, getting on behind me. Luke leans into me, breathing in right by my ear and slowly kisses his way down to my shoulder while one hand is pressed to my stomach and the other on his throttle. My nipples are hard peaks and my pussy is sopping wet.

"You like my motorcycle?" He asks and it takes me a second to clear the haze to try and think but as I try to answer, he revs the throttle, vibrating the seat and a moan escapes me. I can feel his smile against my cheek. He takes the outside of my earlobe into his teeth, softly nibbling and then he licks it down to my jawline. I let out a whimper and he revs the engine again.

"So, Jill, the good girl of the class...are you wet?" His voice is soothing and sultry, dripping with sex just like my pussy is.

"Am I a good girl? I'm thinking naughty things...why don't you check to see if I'm wet." I challenge.

He chuckles darkly. "Oh, you are a good girl but in a bad way. I hope I can help with that." He slides his hand from my stomach to my left breast, pinching my nipple and pulling my shirt up, untucking it.

"Mmmhmmm, I do need help." Shit I'm whiny.

"Do you want to show me how wet you are?" He asks me, moving his hand from the throttle to between my legs.

"Mmm...oh!" He's pressing his fingers into my center and my hips shamelessly rock into him.

"Oh you're responsive, Red. Do you want me to check how wet you are?" He's breathing into my neck and making me forget simple English.

"Yes!" I rasp out. His hand leaves my nipple and slips into the waist of my jeans, lower and lower until I rock back and spread my legs more for him to access my honey.

Even outdoors, I can hear how wet I am as his fingers part my pussy lips and dip into my center. "Did you come on the back of my bike, beautiful? Or did it just rev you up?"

"Nnn-no. Holy fuck did it rev me uhh-up though." I breathe heavily. "I was--aahhhh--so close so many times." He is painting my outer pussy with my cream, avoiding my clit and barely paying my pussy hole attention.

"Do you want me to finger fuck you, Jill?" He asks as his finger slides into me and as I start to answer, he revs the engine, vibrating my core as his finger is inside me. Fuck. I'm close.

"Yes, finger fuck my pussy! Please! Oh fuck!" He revs his bike again, sliding a second finger in and I start kneading my tits, flicking the nipples. "Oh fuck, Luke. I'm going to cum." I see stars and wail as I ride his hand and he revs his bike up, up, up and I come hard.

I open my eyes and the city below glows, my ears are buzzing and I feel like I'm floating. Luke is still behind me and turns off the bike. He slides his hand out of my jeans and it's covered in my essence. Bringing his hand up to his nose, he inhales my scent and licks his fingers off. "Let's rest a bit, I don't think you'll be able to hold on after coming so hard." He gets off the bike and I lay forward just a bit to rest and come down from my epic orgasm.

As if I wasn't floating enough, Luke picks me up and carries me to a blanket he had laid out. "You alive, Red?"

"Mmmhmmm... I think I'm cum drunk. Jesus." Luke is laying by me sucking and kissing on my neck and massaging my right breast. "Oh fuck, oh keep doing that. We need to take care of you!" I say as I reach down and rub his cock through his jeans making him groan.

"What do you have in mind, Red?" He says, rubbing my nipple and running his fingers through my hair.

"Maybe something like..." I roll him on his back and pull off my sweater, revealing my lacy red bra. My 38 EE breasts are pushed together, and looking incredible if I do say so myself. I lean down and press my tits into his face and his hands grab my ass, pressing me into him as he pushes his hips up.

"I think we have too many clothes on." I start to stand but he pulls me to his chest and rolls us over.

"May I?" He asks as he unbuttons my jeans.

"Fuck yes." I'm practically panting.

"Goddamn, look at you." He pulls off my pants and looks at me in the moonlight, matching thong and milky white skin. Luke leans down and runs his hands up and down my legs, slowly pushing them open as he gets down closer to my pussy. "Fuck, you're dripping Jill. Do I do that to you?" He says as he toys with my pussy lips.

I start to answer but he pushes his face into my soaked core, tonguing around my g string making my words mash together "Yusmpgh."

Luke looks up at me with mischief in his eyes and smiles against my pussy, holding eye contact as he spears my hot hole with his tongue and licks up the center then blows on my clit.

"Oh GOD! Holy fuck, Luke. Please." I'm a whining mess begging for him to slide his cock into me.

"What? Do you need something?" He grins as he teases me and then sucks on my pussy making me explode in another earth shattering orgasm.

"Please tell me you have a condom." I pant as I try to get my breath.

"Do you want cock?" He asks me sounding pained like he'll soon give it to me but he's kneeling between my legs and looking at me, tracing lines up and down my legs. "Fuck, Jill. I've wanted to fuck you since junior year chemistry. You say you're not a cock tease? You have no idea the effect you have on me and a lot of other guys from school. Yeah, I have many condoms and I want to fuck you every possible place I can."

"You can't be serious!" I say, pushing up to my hands. "Why did you never ask me out?" I was shocked and now I'm surprised he never attempted anything.

"Does it matter now? Guys always told me you were off limits, your dad was a teacher so everyone figured you'd be difficult to get to." He leans down and nuzzles into my neck. "I can't believe you never knew how hot you are. You were such a good girl, all this time."

He rips open a condom wrapper and slides it on skillfully.

"Who says? Once I was eighteen, I had to go to the college to get anyone to notice me." I say softly as I look at his dick, biting my lip.

Luke scoots closer and grabs his cock, teasing it against my slick entrance. He lubes it up in my juices and taps my clit with it and I reach up to him, pulling him down by his neck, kissing him as he pushes his big cock inside me.

"Fuck, Jill. Your pussy is so tight, Holy fuck!" He pumps and grinds his hips into me, fast and then slow. "I'm not going to last, Red." He kisses me again and ruts into me as he lifts my tit out of my bra and sucks on it.

"I'm coming on your cock, Luke. Oh fuck, your big cock is so deep. Uh, uh, oh fuck! I'm coming again. Jesus!" I start to twitch as another orgasm grips me just as I feel his cock twitch inside me, filling the condom. Luke lays between my legs to catch his breath, his cock still slightly inside me and setting off more tremors of pleasure.

"We need to do that again." He says, leaning down to kiss me. "I don't know if I'll ever get enough of you Red."

I smile at him, my pussy dripping after so many orgasms. "I'm ready anytime, Luke."