Happy Surprises

Story Info
A lactating single mom goes on a date of happy surprises.
3.9k words
4.67
15.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy Surprises

A few finishing touches, and Cara would be ready for her date. Ready or not, she had joined an adult nursing site to try to find a partner. She had delivered Bella seven months prior and she was a little hungry for adult company and a lot hungry for some sensual interaction. Bella's father was a friend's-with-benefits arrangement that accidentally produced Bella. Being the independent woman she was, she felt that there was no better time than the present to reach one of her life's goals.

Once she finished with her blush and neutral eye shadow, Cara checked on Bella to see if she was awake. Fortunately, she was and she was all smiles. "Hello, my love. How was your nap? It must have been good by the looks of you."

Bella's smile was so delicious. She brightened the world whenever she smiled. That was Cara's unbiased opinion and it happened to be a fact. Her blond hair and big blue eyes made her appear angelic. Cara picked her up and realized she needed a diaper change. Afterward, she laid her in her baby bouncer while she laid out her clothes.

She needed something that was classy, but that also showed off her breasts. She decided on a pencil skirt with an off the shoulder sweater. The sweetheart neckline gave a beautiful frame for her deep cleavage. Looking in her jewelry armoire, Cara chose a Y necklace that dangled a teardrop gemstone right above her cleavage. (There's nothing like drawing an arrow to the main attraction.)

Finally ready to feed Bella, Cara picked her up and sat in the nursery glider. She positioned Bella in line with her breast and Bella did the rest. Cara rocked them back and forth as she watched Bella hungrily suckle at her full breast. Bella had an endearing habit of holding the breast with her chubby little hand so it couldn't get away. There was no chance of that considering Bella's strong latch. Cara laid her head back and imagined the pull on her nipple being done by David, her date tonight. It had been so long since she had been with a man that she did not know what David was in for tonight. She told herself to stop over-thinking it and to just trust her intuition.

Cara heard her sister, Lynn, let herself into the condo. "We're back here," shouted Cara.

Lynn came into the nursery and watched Cara breastfeed Bella. "The girl eats like a champ," Lynn commented.

Bella saw her aunt Lynn and became distracted from the task at hand. Bella flashed that winning smile at her aunt and another heart was melted.

Lynn asked, "Is she done?"

"It looks like it. She may have more of an attention span when she is bored with her aunt later on."

"Ha! Like that will ever happen. I'll have you know that we have some really deep, intellectual conversations when you are not around."

Lynn took Bella from her mom and went into Cara's bedroom with her.

"Wow. Is that what you're wearing tonight?"

"Why? What's wrong with it," asked Cara.

"Nothing. I guess that I will be staying the night with Bella. There is no way that you are not getting laid in that outfit."

"Stop. What. Really?"

"I'm teasing. You'll look great in that. And if my prediction holds, I will have enough money to buy that pair of shoes I've had my eye on."

Cara looked at her sister with derision. "You are the absolute worst sister in the world!"

Cara put on a strapless bra and matching panties. She stepped into the skirt, pulled it into place, and zipped it up. Lastly, she pulled the sweater on and positioned it just right.

"What do you think? Is this too much for a first date?"

"Where are you meeting him?"

"That new restaurant along the river. It's called Beau's."

"No. I heard that it is a really nice place. What you have on is perfect. That is, as long as you like this guy."

"We've been in contact with each other for over a month. In the last week we've had lengthy phone conversations. So, let's just say that I am eager to meet him."

"And he knows about Bella?" Lynn asked.

"Of course. That is not something I would try to hide."

Cara put the necklace on and looked in the mirror to see if she had forgotten anything.

"You look gorgeous. Go on get out of here so Bella and I can commune."

"Any questions, you have my number."

"Yeh, yeh. I know the drill."

As Cara approached the door of Beau's she registered a case of nerves. But, she stayed it off and continued to go in. It was dramatically lit with spot lighting and dark walls. Each table had its own hurricane candle that brightened the eating areas.

Cara stood at the hostess's station and said she was meeting a man. "Oh, yes. Right this way."

As she approached the table, Cara thought that David was much more attractive than he had said. He had dark brown hair and a mustache that framed expressive lips. He had a great smile that welcomed her.

"Hi. I hope I'm not late?"

"Not at all, I was eager to meet you and I was early," he admitted.

He pulled her chair out and Cara thanked him.

She was impressed with such manners in a man of only thirty-four.

He gazed at her intently as though he was feasting on her attractive looks. "You are an absolute knock-out. You were really, modest about your looks on the phone."

"That's funny, I was thinking the same thing as I approached the table."

"I ordered a bottle of red for the table. Would you like a glass?" He poured her a goblet and said, "Here's to more happy surprises."

Cara clinked her glass on his and reiterated, "To happy surprises."'

"So, tell me why a terrific looking woman such as yourself is on a dating website."

"I haven't truly dated in a while. I'm sort of out of practice. I had a heart break about three years ago and it put me off dating for a while. My last partner was more of a friends-with-benefits arrangement."

"And it never grew into anything more? No, it wasn't supposed to. And, of course, it sort of fizzled out as our lives changed. But we are still friends."

"I could ask you the same question. Why are you on a dating site? A handsome, seemingly normal guy."

He laughed. "Well, thank you for that. I've been building my career. It's only in the last year or two that I am at a place where I can delegate. I just got tired of disappointing the women I was with because of my crazy work hours. Here's to being hopelessly unavailable until now. May the timing serve us well."

Cara laughed and raised her glass. "That was much nicer than saying we're hopeless," she quipped.

They ordered their meals and continued their easy conversation. They both liked to laugh and poke fun at each other. The chemistry was heating up. Several times, Cara caught David glancing at her pendant, aka cleavage. She admired his handsome face with its high cheekbones and sultry eyes. It felt as though Lynn might be getting a new pair of shoes.

Funny, she thought. 'He was much more entertaining in person than on the phone.'

Funny, he thought. 'She is much more charming in person than on the phone.'

They talked about places to which they had traveled and places they still wanted to travel to. Each had funny and tragic travel stories.

"Tell me about your job. On the phone you said that it was just a job and rather boring," he queried.

"I did? Oh, I must have been having a bad workday. I, actually, like what I do. I'm an industrial designer. I have a number of projects going on at once and they are varied in their demands on me. I like the variety."

"That's very interesting. What are a couple of the projects you are working on right now?"

"One is a hair dryer for an established brand name that wants to modernize their image. Another is a tricycle, that is supposed to look like a train. See, I told you there is a lot of variety."

"That's fascinating. I'd love to see the final designs. But of course, you probably can't show them to anyone."

"You're right, I can't. Tell me more about your work."

"I'm a financial advisor to corporations. It's rather boring in comparison to what you do."

"I'm sure that you are being modest. But you might as well save your breath, because it would go right over my head."

"It's just a matter of different intelligences and different exposures. I wouldn't begin to know anything about your job, but I have used a hair dryer and ridden a tricycle."

They laughed. Their plates were being cleared and they were waiting for the bill. Although there weren't many children in the restaurant, there was one crying baby that was being carried past their table.

Cara looked uncomfortable. She hoped against hope that....damn it. She felt the let down of her milk.

David saw the wet spots and looked at her face. Obviously, she was embarrassed. She was lactating and the baby had started her milk flow.

He motioned the waiter over. "Would you mind bringing my date her coat? She is cold and we are still waiting on the check."

"Of course, sir."

"You'll put on your coat and no one will be the wiser."

Cara blushed and said, "Of course you would be understanding."

The waiter brought her coat and held it for her to put on. "I'm going to go wait in my car. Will you join me when you have finished? I'm the black Acura across from the entrance. I can flash my lights when I see you come out."

"Please, don't leave."

"I won't."

David got into her car and took a breath. "So, you're lactating."

"Yes. We've already discussed that. We did meet on an adult breastfeeding site."

"What? We met on Meet Your Mate."

"No, we didn't. Who are you and what did you do with David?"

"I'm Jeff. And you're not Maya."

"No. I'm Cara. I walked into the restaurant and said I was meeting a man and the hostess took me to your table. I guess we didn't use each other's names tonight."

"No, I guess we didn't. For what it's worth, I had more fun with you tonight than I've had in the entire time of talking with Maya."

"Funny. Because I had more fun with you than I've had with David for the last month."

"I say we look at it as a fated meeting. I've also learned more about you tonight than I know about Maya."

"So, what happened to our dates tonight?"

"I was facing the entrance and I didn't see anyone looking for their date."

Cara pulled out her phone. She had a voice mail. She listened to it. "David called me while I was driving to the restaurant. He had an emergency and said he'd like to reschedule."

"He didn't say what it was? Just an emergency?"

"No. He didn't."

"Well, I hope you're not going to reschedule. A man that wasn't hiding something would have gone into what the emergency was."

"Yeh, I know," Cara said dejectedly.

"Let's see what happened to Maya." Jeff looked at his phone. "At least you got a message. I didn't even receive that."

"I'm sorry. It's her loss."

"Look, I really don't want our date to end. Can we go somewhere and keep talking?"

"I'd like that, but I have breast milk on my top. I hadn't planned on a crying baby."

"We could go back to my place. I can loan you a shirt and throw your top into the laundry."

"Really? Would that be giving you the wrong message?"

"What? The message that you want to keep talking? I'll be a perfect gentleman. Or, you can agree to go out with me again another night."

"I really like you. That is not something that happens for me a lot."

"For me either."

"Okay. Where do you live?"

"In the Oakwood Estates. Let me put my information into your phone. You can follow me, but in case we get separated, you know how to reach me."

Cara looked at his entry. Jeff Easton 257 Acorn Drive 937-612-9940.

"Can I decide later if I want you to have my address and number?"

"Sure."

"I'm Cara Whitney."

"Thank you. So, you're going to follow me?"

"Yes. I'll follow you."

Jeff opened the door to his home for Cara. It was a beautiful new house in a great neighborhood.

"Come on in. Welcome."

"Thank you. Your home is lovely."

"Thanks. I've only been here for two years."

"Give me a second to go find you something to wear. Make yourself at home."

Cara sat down in the living room. It was somewhat masculine looking with grey walls.

Jeff reappeared with a couple of options. He presented a button-down chambray shirt, a jersey style shirt and a sweat jacket with a zipper. "You don't have to decide this moment. You can take them all into the bathroom and pick the one you're most comfortable wearing."

"That is very thoughtful of you. I'm sorry to put you to so much trouble."

Jeff smiled. "It's no trouble at all. The bathroom is the first door on the left down this hallway."

"Thank you."

After a few minutes, Cara called out from the bathroom. "Jeff, I was wondering. Would you happen to have some sweatpants I can wear? This pencil skirt is for making good first impressions only. Not for being comfortable."

"Yes, let me go get them."

He knocked on the door. "I have the sweatpants."

Cara opened the door.

Jeff looked at his chambray shirt which she had knotted at the waist and her pencil skirt. "Damn. You look good in anything."

Cara laughed. "Am I still allowed to wear your sweatpants?"

"Yes. I want you to be comfortable."

"Thank you."

Cara emerged from the bathroom in his sweatpants and shirt.

"Hey, my clothes never looked so good."

"You know, I can just rinse these out and we can dry them."

"No. I need to do a load, anyway. It will take longer this way."

"Oh, a man with moves."

"Well, this is a new one for me."

"This is the best fiasco of a date I've ever had."

"It's not a fiasco. It was fated." He said as he gazed at her and gave her a sweet kiss.

Cara laughed. "Nothing has been normal about this date."

"I thought you said I was seemingly normal."

"I did say that. Didn't I?"

"Have a seat at the breakfast bar and I'll just start the washer."

He came back and asked her what she would like to drink. "I have a red wine if you want to stay with that."

"Actually, one is my limit. I pumped enough milk for just so long. I can't breastfeed my baby if I drink."

"Your baby. Of course. Well, how about water or iced tea?"

"Iced tea, please."

Jeff handed her a glass of iced tea and lingered beside her.

"Do you want to go into the den? It's the coziest room in the house."

"Sure."

They sat on the couch and turned to face each other.

"So, how old is your baby?"

"She's seven months old. She is just the cutest little girl. Her name is Bella."

"Bella. Beautiful."

"Yes. Exactly."

"Just like her mom."

"Thank you."

"Do you have a picture of her on your phone?"

"I do. Let's see. Oh, this one is my favorite."

"Wow. She's adorable. She's going to be a heartbreaker. Hopefully Mom didn't hand that trait down."

"Oh. Aren't you sweet. No, I'm usually the heartbroken, not the heartbreaker."

"That can't be right. Is Bella's father in the picture?"

"Yes and no. Adam was the friend with-benefits-partner. We were never supposed to get me pregnant. But he is a nice man that sees her occasionally. It isn't really his thing."

"Oh. What a shame for Bella."

"That's okay. I have enough love for a mother and a father."

"I'm sure you do."

"So, tell me about this website you met David on."

"It is an adult breastfeeding website. I realized from breastfeeding Bella that I receive great pleasure from being suckled. I found the site and decided to find out if it was a turn on for me, sexually speaking."

"And is it?" Jeff held his breath as he waited for her to answer.

"I ended up having Adam suckle me. And, yes it is."

"It's always been a fantasy of mine. I'll bet you hear that a lot."

"I actually haven't met anyone on the website yet."

"Well, you could ask any of my past girlfriends. I'm practically obsessed with breasts."

Cara laughed. "I doubt that I will need to call them. I saw you glancing at my pendant several times over dinner."

"Sorry, I can't help it. You have great breasts."

"Thanks. Have you ever suckled?"

"I'm not sure. Is that the same as sucking?"

"In suckling, you take as much of the aureola into your mouth as possible. You point the nipple toward the top of the mouth and then move your tongue from the base to the tip of the nipple as though you are moving the milk through the nipple."

"Sounds complicated."

"It's instinctive to babies. It the same thing they do when they breastfeed."

"I don't know what to say here. If I'm honest, you'll think that I am being too forward."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

"Maybe we should talk about something else."

"I would, but I need your help. My breasts are full. I'm going to be very uncomfortable soon."

"I'd love to help you. Just instruct me."

"Let me think. I'm trying to think of the best way to position us. Can I walk around to get some ideas?"

"Of course."

"My nipples turn up on the top of my breasts so it makes positioning a little more difficult."

"Now you're just showing off."

"Ha. No. Just trying to make us both comfortable."

After examining three rooms, Cara decided they should just lay side by side and suckle that way.

"Do you want to lay on the bed. I can guarantee that it is more comfortable than the floor."

"Gentleman, right?"

"Absolutely," he affirmed.

He led her to his bedroom by the hand and turned on a low light by the bed. He lay on the bed and waited for her to join him. Cara slowly unbuttoned the shirt she was wearing. She shrugged it off of her shoulders.

"Damn. You're so beautiful."

Cara lay on the bed and turned on her side toward him.

"Can I just say, wow?" Jeff said in awe.

"Well, thank you."

"Can I touch?"

"Yes."

Jeff traced the outline of her breast and caressed her. He then traced her aureola with his forefinger. He took her aureola into his mouth, latched on, and started to suckle. The milk was warm and sweet. It was her. He could hear her moan. He managed to stop for a moment and asked if he was doing it right.

"You're a natural. It feels wonderful."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure."

He returned to suckling and slowly suckled harder. Her moans grew louder. She was running her fingers through his hair and whispering how good it felt. He released her breast and started kissing her neck and then her lips.

He went back to her nipple and suckled again. The pleasure built higher and higher until Cara let out a cry.

It took him a few moments to realize what he had heard.

"Cara?"

"Yes?"

"Did you just come?"

"Yes."

"Oh my God, you're killing me." He laid his forehead on her breast.

"I'm sorry."

"No. Don't be sorry." He joined her on the pillows to try to explain.

"I've had this amazing night where I was charmed and entertained by this beautiful woman. And then I learn that she is lactating which has always been a fantasy of mine. We find out that we aren't with the person we went there to meet. But, against all odds you agree to continue the date. We wind up here and you tell me you need me to nurse from you to alleviate the pressure. I'm in this unbelievable dream. Which just keeps getting better and better. You take off my shirt and reveal the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen. You teach me to suckle and it is this surreal experience. I taste your sweet milk and you are loving what I'm doing to you. And on top of that, you climax from what I'm doing to you. I am trying to figure out how to slow this train down, so I have a shot of a relationship with you. I want more than anything to make love to you, but I know somehow that will ruin the dream. Not because I'm bad in the sack. I assure you that I'm not. I just have this sinking feeling that you would then go home and chalk it up to a one-night stand. And I want more than that. I'm trying my damnedest to be the gentleman I promised to be. But, I also don't want you to think that I don't desire you. Because, that's just not the case.

12