Happy Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara took her finger and put it over his lips. "I feel the same. And I'm sorry I put you in this position. It's hard for me to take things slow. But you are right in wanting to. Jeff, can you relieve the pressure in my other breast? And then I'll go."

He kissed her. "I don't want that either, but it's what we should do. Let me switch sides."

He walked around the bed and she turned over to the other side. He lay down and proceeded to lick and kiss her breast. He held it up to his lips and latched on. The suckling that ensued was more precious since it would end soon, at least for the night. He stopped in the midst of it to arouse her by kissing and nibbling on her nipple. She was receptive and responsive to it all. He suckled again softly and then stronger until she came again.

He whispered to her, "You're amazing."

He continued suckling until he emptied the breast. He lingered over her nipple kissing and licking it. Finally, he joined her on the pillows again.

"Cara Whitney, I'm going to call you tomorrow and the next day and the day after that. You'd better answer."

"I most definitely will answer."

They kissed and let their tongues explore each other. Cara finally realized that she would need to go or stay the night. She told him that she needed to go.

"Oh no. We forgot to put the clothes in the dryer," she said.

"That's alright, wear my clothes home. I'll dry your clothes and return them when I see you again."

"You're sure?"

"Yes. Of course."

At the door, they hugged. Jeff said, "This was supposed to be an ordinary date. I didn't see you coming."

"I had a wonderful evening. Thank you." Cara turned to walk to her car. "Call me."

Jeff stood at the door with a wistful look on his face.

12