Happy to Help! Ch. 01

Story Info
Gorgeous women ask lucky man for sexy favor.
7.2k words
4.64
39.7k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to one of my stories! My ex-girlfriend said I should share some of these crazy stories with the world. At the time, I never bothered but now with the pandemic I have a lot more time on my hands, so...enjoy! I have changed the names to protect everyones privacy, but the rest of the story is 90% true and 10% filling in the blanks of minor details that I don't remember. The only distinction for this story is that I am taking some artistic license with the timing and pacing. These things all happened but the real-life events developed more slowly than how they are presented in the story here. The real-life events happened slowly, across multiple nights. In the story, I have packed all the action into one evening for your reading pleasure!

A couple of weeks ago I read a really sexy story on here where a girl plays in a strip blackjack game to prove that she wasn't about to chicken out. It reminded me of a fun weekend that I wrote up in my story "She Sure Showed Us!" last week. Hopefully you read it and enjoyed it! In chapter three of that story, we met two lovely ladies (Laura and Brynn) who played a fairly minor role in chapter three but I hinted that I was going to write a story just about the two of them in the future, so here we are.

I kept Laura and Brynn's role in "She Sure Showed Us!" pretty minor because I really wanted to tell the whole story of the full weekend and what we did with Sara and Kirstin but the truth is, Laura and Brynn nearly stole the show. Why? Because they were just that fucking gorgeous. The other ladies who partook in foosball (Sara, Kirstin and Allyssa) were all extremely attractive but Laura and Brynn looked like models or movie stars. I mentioned about how Sara got defensive when Laura and Brynn were talking to me and that should tell you how hot they were. Laura was the standout, because in addition to being drop dead gorgeous, she was also super cool. Brynn was cool too but she didn't have as inviting a personality as Laura did.

The other reason I didn't feature Laura and Brynn more heavily in the other story is that we didn't actually know them very well at the time. I tried to limit the description and things that I said about them in "She Sure Showed Us!" to things that I knew at the time. Years later, I would have the pleasure of getting to know them a little bit better and all of a sudden a bunch of things would make sense that never quite added up at the time. In 2010 when "She Sure Showed Us!" took place, I knew that Laura and Brynn were two super hot girls that seemed unapproachably hot but were friendly, fun to have around and came to a number of our events. Many men tried, but none succeeded, to get a date with either of them. That was actually a big part of why I invited them to the evening with the foosball game. I didn't want to invite a whole bunch of dudes (at the risk of them acting creepy and making Kirstin uncomfortable) but at the same time I didn't want guests to be bored. So I invited Laura and Brynn, figuring that they never seemed to pay much attention to how many guys were around. Well, years later I would find out that they weren't just roommates, they were a couple. Which, kind of explains why they never cared much about the constant stream of dudes throwing themselves at them.

Now, a few things I am not clear on include whether they started as a roommates and became lovers, or whether they had been dating and decided to move in together. Also, I am not clear why they were somewhat secretive about their romance but I guess it probably had something to do with the fact that I have a ton of self-control and I still basically couldn't think of anything other than the two of them hooking up after I found out.

Two last points about this story before I get into the fun parts. Second point is that if you've read my other stories, you probably think I am the luckiest man alive. And the truth is, I have been extremely lucky in terms of meeting some amazing ladies and being in the right place at the right time. But this one takes the cake in terms of winning the lottery. I don't even know how to adequately describe how lucky I felt during this story, and more than once I stopped and asked myself "is this actually happening?".

So, the year for this one was (roughly) 2012. I had moved from the house in the suburbs that I shared with Brian (and others, over the years) to living by myself in an apartment downtown. Brian and I still got together occasionally to hang out but we were no longer roommates. I had been social media friends with Laura for a few years (but not Brynn) but hadn't really kept in touch. I tried to chat with her and maybe make a move not long after Sara and I stopped dating but I got nowhere. So as you can imagine, I was quite delighted when she messaged me one day and invited me to meet her for coffee.

At the time, I had been hoping that maybe I could make some kind of move and started out our coffee a bit disappointed when I figured out that was not where this meeting was headed. However, it was great just to see her, and of course interesting to get to know her better. My mind started racing when she dropped the bomb about her and Brynn, to the point where she could tell and she made a joke about it. For once in my life, I was the one doing the blushing!

But then, things got interesting in a hurry, with Laura dropping bombshell after bombshell.

The first bombshell that Laura dropped was that she was bisexual. She said that she was "like 90% into girls, 10% into guys" but of course the only thing I could think of when she said that was "so you're saying there's a chance...?". I didn't want to get ahead of myself though, since it didn't exactly sound like an invitation for a threesome.

The second bombshell that she dropped was that apparently both her and Brynn discovered their exhibitionistic sides at the party we had in chapter three of "She Sure Showed Us!". She said that neither of them had done anything like strip foosball since college but that they had both had so much fun that night that they started trying to find ways to show off. She said they had been to a nude beach in the Dominican Republic the previous year, and that they had gotten an X-rated game of truth or dare going with some girlfriends at a bachelorette party just a few weeks before we met for coffee, and a few other things. Of course, I had to ask about what dares she had to do in the truth or dare game but the only answer I got was "nice try!" and a grin. However, I did get some more traction when I mentioned that I still owned a foosball table.

"Oh really?" she asked, with a sly smile.

I genuinely couldn't tell if she was being suggestive or just playing along.

"Sure do! It's in storage, but for you and Brynn, I would be more than happy to get it out! Happy to help!" I said, doing my best to make it sound like I was doing them a favor by arranging a strip foosball game for two of the hottest girls I knew.

"Well, I'll have to run it by Brynn but I know she had fun the first time." Laura answered.

I remember thinking to myself "holy shit, I can't believe that worked!" but I tried to conceal how excited I was for it. Even knowing that I didn't really have any kind of realistic shot with either of them, it would still be tons of fun to have them naked in my living room again.

Then, Laura dropped the third bombshell.

"So, I've seen online that you a lot of photography. It looks like you're pretty good!" she said.

"Thanks!" I said.

At first, I thought she was just changing the subject on me and if you gave me 1,000 guesses, I wouldn't have guessed what she said next.

"Yeah, so, Brynn and I have an anniversary coming up, and we wanted to get each other a boudoir photoshoot as a gift but not a traditional or stuffy one. We wanted to do something kind of edgy and modern." Laura said.

I still hadn't quite connected the dots. Sure, I was somewhat of an amateur photographer but I had never shot pictures of people before. All of my photos were of cityscapes, or nature. I was pretty good with my camera, but again, I never would have guessed what she said next.

"And, we were kind of hoping you wouldn't mind shooting for us." she said.

My reaction must have been priceless because she instantly seemed to regret asking.

"You know, we already know you and trust you. And hey, you've already seen us both naked!" she said, as I kind of cut in.

"Laura, I am totally happy to do this for you. Again, happy to help! In fact, I think it would be tons of fun. I just want to make sure you understand that I have never done boudoir before. So of course, I have a ton of questions about exactly how you want this to go." I said.

I was trying to walk a really fine line between totally wanting to do a naked photo shoot with the two hottest girls I knew but also I didn't want to let them down and not be able to get great shots for them.

"Oh, great! Well, we just don't like that the all the studios we looked at were victorian-era old-looking bedrooms, and they always featured lingerie that looks like something my grandmother would have worn. We want to get like, a modern-looking suite at the W and do some shoots there, and maybe do some outdoors pictures to. And we both kind of hate fancy lingerie...' she said.

"That sounds like a lot of fun! I know some good locations." I said.

I kind of couldn't believe my good fortune.

"Great! So, there's only one catch. One of the reasons we didn't want to go with a studio is that we didn't want anyone to have their own digital copies of these pictures. We both have careers to worry about and don't want these pictures getting out! So we want to actually buy our own memory card for your camera, use it for the shoot and never have the pictures exist anywhere else." Laura said.

I must have looked a little disappointed.

"So, you'll get to see us in person but not have anything digital to take with you." she said.

"That's totally fine, and I completely understand." I said.

We chatted for a few more minutes about it, and agreed on a weekend that was roughly two weeks away. She said she and Brynn would be happy to get the suite and that we could also all stay there and drink that night to get comfy, and maybe the weekend after that we could head out to the country for some outdoor shooting.

"You know what would be cool? My building has a rooftop pool with a waterfall. I bet if we went at the crack of dawn, we would be the only people there and could get some really hot shots!" I said.

"That sounds awesome!" she said.

Partly I just genuinely believed that the pool would be such a great place to shoot and partly I just wanted to think of more places to make this take as many sessions as possible. After all, more shooting locations meant more time with naked Laura and naked Brynn!

So, my work was cut out for me. I had the lenses I needed, but not the lights. I went out shopping that afternoon and got some "soft box" lights. A softbox is a photography tool that you put a light into that diffuses the light such as to give a soft, pleasing light for your photography subject. It works on a similar concept to how a frosted lightbulb works. Most hotel rooms were too dim for photography but the soft boxes would give a nice, soft light that would give me the light I needed for good pictures but not be so bright as to be awkward for the girls. The softboxes were foldable, which meant I could fit them and my camera gear into two suitcases so that I wouldn't draw too much attention walking into the hotel. Now, all I had to do was wait for the big day to come.

Fast forward a couple of weeks and the shoot had finally arrived. In my head I knew that I wasn't going to get laid but I was still quite excited for the evening. I was going to get to see Laura and Brynn naked again, and get to pose them in any manner of my choosing, which would be tons of fun!

We agreed to meet at the hotel around 6pm and I told the girls I would bring several bottles of champagne. The hotel wasn't too far from my apartment but I still got a cab since I was carrying two suitcases and a big bag of champagne bottles. While I was in the cab, I got a text from Laura with a room number and when I arrived I made my way right up to the room. I took a deep breath, and knocked on the door.

I heard some shuffling, and after a minute the door opened and Brynn greeted me with a smile. She was only wearing a robe, and it was both small and sheer. It was short enough that I could see all the way up to her hip and it was sheer enough that I could see her nipples poking right through the silky material.

"Oh, you like my robe?" she said, with a playful laugh and smile.

I looked up and realized she caught me staring.

"Sure do!" I said.

She turned and walked in, and I followed her into the living room. The suite was amazing! It had a big, very hip-looking living room with several couches and chairs, and a bar.

"There are two bedrooms here. Let's take a look and figure out where you think it's best to shoot." Brynn said, and lead me into the rooms. The smaller of the two bedrooms looked like it would be cramped to shoot in but it had a really neat bed so I was trying to figure out where to put the lights. The larger of the two bedrooms had plenty of room and a lot of really great furniture to shoot with.

"Hi there!" I heard Laura's voice call out from the bathroom.

"Hi Laura!" I said.

"I'm doing makeup but I will come out in a bit!" she said.

"Great! I will set up shop in the living room and get a bottle of wine open." I said.

Brynn went into the bathroom and she untied her robe as she walked in. I got just barely a nice glimpse of her ass before she disappeared around the corner. I grinned and thought to myself that we were going to have a wild night, and I walked into the living room.

I had put a funny amount of planning into the evening, since I knew that it would be easy to get off track. I packed a corkscrew and wine glasses along with the wine bottles...just in case. I packed extra memory cards, extra batteries, extra everything. I packed my own extension cords for the lights...basically anything I might need an extra of, I made sure I had it. I started unpacking and assembling the soft boxes, and getting my camera ready. I knew we weren't going to start shooting right away but they are kind of a pain in the butt to assemble so I wanted to have them ready.

I had no real idea how long the girls would be doing their makeup for but I didn't want to rush them. I set up the lights in the smaller bedroom first and took a couple of test shots to get my lights set and metered properly. Once I had them set to my liking, I went back in the living room to open the first bottle of champagne. I could hear the girls were out of the bathroom and in the large bedroom. It sounded like they were selecting outfits. I figured the distinctive pop of the champagne cork would get their attention, and sure enough they said they would be right out.

Brynn came out first, in her robe again. Right behind her was a blushing and totally naked Laura. She looked just as hot as I remembered. Her blonde hair and beautiful smile beamed, and her nipples were rock hard. In case you don't remember from the other story I wrote about Laura, she had fantastically round and perky DD's that were probably the nicest tits I have ever seen in my entire life. Laura's boobs could literally have been the model for plastic surgeons to try to replicate when doing boob jobs.

"I told Laura that if she couldn't pick out an outfit that she would just have to come out into the living room naked." Brynn said, with a grin.

Laura was blushing, and smiled at me as she said hello. She was clearly embarrassed but was making no effort to cover herself. The fact that Brynn was being so openly dominant over Laura was an interesting dynamic to observe between them.

"Would anyone care for a glass of champagne?" I asked.

"That would be lovely! Oh, we should enjoy it on the balcony!" Brooke said, with a smirk.

Laura's jaw dropped.

"But...the balcony? Like this?" Laura pleaded.

"Yup!" Brynn said, as she motioned to me to grab the glasses and follow her outside.

We were on about the 20th floor but it was still pretty daring. I don't think that cars driving by could have seen. Laura obediently followed Brynn out onto the patio, and I followed with three glasses of champagne.

Now, it's not like Brynn's robe covered her particularly well but Laura being naked had to have felt very exposed. I could almost hear her heart pounding as she tried to pretend like there wasn't anything unusual about being nude on a hotel balcony in the middle of the city with the sun still somewhat out. Fortunately for Laura, the balcony offered a fair amount of coverage to the street but with her boobs above the railing there was nothing stopping people in other buildings from getting a good look.

We sipped our champagne for a few minutes, and both Brynn and I enjoyed looking Laura up and down.

"Yeah, that night we played strip foosball at your house we learned that Laura really likes being naked around people, and also being told to get naked. Isn't that right, Laura?" Brynn said.

Laura smiled, grinned and blushed all at once, and nodded her head.

"Yup! That sure was a fun night!" Laura said.

"It was an epic party, and everyone had fun! You know, we should totally do that again sometime!" I said.

"Ooooh, that would be fun. Laura, would you have fun losing your clothes at a party again?" Brynn said.

Laura was about 10 shades red by now, but she smiled again and nodded her head yet. I was really curious to see how far Brynn was going to take this dominant act.

Soon our glasses were empty and we made our way inside. Once we were inside, Brynn picked up the ice bucket.

"Oh, Laura dear, we need to keep this champagne cold. Be a dear and go down the hall to get us some ice?" Brynn said, with another smirk.

Laura's eyes opened wide and her jaw dropped, again.

"Naked?!? In the hallway?!?" Laura pleaded with Brynn.

"Yup. Now." she said, pointing toward the door.

Laura backed down right away. She took the bucket and walked out the door in nothing but her birthday suit.

"Yeah, you're probably wondering about that..." Brynn said to me, with a smile.

"Yeah, little bit." I said.

"So...normally it's just the two of us, and nobody else sees me telling her what to do. Tonight we really thought it would be fun if you saw her having to do whatever I told her, and also to make her do things like go on the balcony or the hallway where she might get caught." Brynn told me.

"Sounds like fun!" I said.

By this point, I should have known to not be surprised by anything from these two girls but I hadn't expected this. Outside of playing strip foosball in the last game of the night and losing, Brynn had been fairly quiet and reserved the first few times I had talked to her. However, with just the three of us in the hotel suite, she was pretty talkative!

"No promises, but if you play your cards right tonight, I just might order her to give you a blowjob. Just be cool, and follow my lead." Brynn told me.

You could have knocked me over with a feather, but again, I should have expected the unexpected by that point. Apparently Brynn could sense my disbelief.

"I'm only into girls but she's at least a little bit bi. And we both thought that it would be sexy for me to order her to do it. No promises though, we will have to see how the evening unfolds." Brynn said.

"Well, that would be lovely!" I said.

Just then, there was a frantic knock at the door. Brynn opened the door an inch, but left the chain on the door.

"Who is it?" Brynn said, sarcastically.

12