Happy to Help! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's me! Please let me in!" Laura said

"Me who?" Brynn said, as if she had no idea who it was.

"Me Laura!" Laura said, nervously.

"Whats the magic word?" Brynn said.

"Please, please, please, I will do anything!" Laura said.

Just then, Brynn unchained the door and let Laura in. She was carrying a full bucket of ice, and her nipples looked like they were aching.

"My, my, my, that ice sure had an effect on someone! Look at those nipples!" Brynn said, and Laura stuck her chest out on command.

Brynn took the ice bucket and put the champagne bottle in it.

"Oh, mr photographer...please have a close look at Laura's pussy. She just had it waxed this week, and I want to make sure her skin looks good under the lights." Brynn said, feigning genuine concern.

Laura obediently sat down on one of the chairs, and spread her legs open wide.

"Hopefully this is ok!" she said, playing along.

At first I was just going to look, but I realized they wanted me to play along so I walked over for a much closer look.

I stared directly at her pussy for 10-15 seconds, acting like I was studying it for lighting. She was dripping.

"Looks good, very nice wax job! I should probably take a couple of test shots to make sure the light is good." I said.

"That's probably a good idea!" Brynn said.

Laura held her legs open obediently. This was becoming very fun. I walked over to get my camera, and took a couple of closeup pictures of her pussy. Then I walked over to show Brynn. We both looked at the pictures for a minute while Laura sat perfectly still with her legs spread.

"Yeah, look at her clit! The lighting really brings out the detail!" Brynn told me, obviously knowing this was totally driving Laura wild.

"So, shall we get started?" I said.

We all agreed, and moved into the bedroom.

The next hour went by in a blur. I shot just Laura, while Brynn watched. I posed her however I wanted and shot probably 200 exposures, and Laura sure was exposed. I captured every angle and every inch of her body. The more sexy and embarrassing the pose, the more it seemed to turn her on. The funny thing is that I really had read up on how to shoot boudoir but this was really just a sexy role play. I hadn't shot any real boudoir style photos. This was nothing but sexy naked pictures of Laura.

Finally, Brynn seemed to want to get in on the fun.

"So, Mr Photographer sir, are you ready to shoot us together?" Brynn said.

"Absolutely" I said.

She finally untied her robe and tossed it onto the chair nearby. She was totally naked and looked totally hot. Her nipples were rock hard, just like Laura's, and it looked like maybe she had gone to the waxing place the same day that Laura had. She gave me a quick smile and climbed onto the bed next to Laura, and awaited my instructions.

I posed them together for ten or fifteen minutes. Mostly I had them kiss or touch each other in ways that had their hands or faces covering each other's bodies, which made for sexy pictures. I got to pose them any way I wanted, and of course I had fun putting them into sexy positions. I had already taken some close-ups of Laura's wide open pussy but if was fun to get her to spread open again. Then I pressed my luck a little bit and got Brynn to open up her legs.

She didn't hesitate.

I stood beneath them while Brynn opened her legs wide open, but didn't point the camera at her pussy yet. I got a good look, and directed Laura to slide her hand between Brynn's legs while I walked around the side and took a sexy pic where Laura's hand was covering Brynn's pussy. Then I had them switch positions.

Laura spread her legs open even wider than before, and Brynn slid her hand up Laura's thigh except she didn't stop at just covering Laura's pussy...she slipped her finger right in. Laura let out a soft moan right away and I caught a great shot of her face mid-moan. Brynn didn't let up.

"You are so wet, naughty girl! You're dripping!" Brynn teased.

She kept her fingers moving, and soon got right onto Laura's clit. Laura let out a small gasp, and then a big moan.

"Your clit is swollen! You must really love all this exposure, you naughty little slut!" Brynn said.

Laura moaned and her hands went right to her tits. She started rubbing her own nipples and spread her legs even further apart.

"You are such a naughty girl!" Brynn said, as Laura moaned.

My dick throbbed in my pants as I watched this show unfold. I took a couple more pictures of Brynn teasing Laura's clit but I sensed that the photoshoot was about to wrap up as things kept escalating.

"You want to cum, don't you?" Brynn asked.

"Yes, mistress." Laura answered.

It was pretty clear to me at this point that these girls had a fairly kinky life behind closed doors, and I was excited to see where it was heading.

"Not yet! You have to earn it." Brynn said, as she slipped her finger out of Laura's pussy.

She stood up, and got her robe and put it back on. She walked into the living room and motioned for us to follow her. Judging by the look on Laura's face, this wasn't the first that Brynn made her earn an orgasm and she knew exactly what was coming next. She walked out into the living room and I followed her.

Brynn walked out into the living room, and sat down on one of the arm chairs. Laura walked to the couch, and Brynn nodded at me to sit in the other arm chair. The chairs were both oriented facing the couch, so it was almost like Laura had her own little stage.

"Do you want to rub your pretty little pussy for us?" Brynn asked.

"May I please?" Laura asked.

Seriously, I cannot stress enough how surprised I was about the kinky relationship these two girls had. Also, I cannot stress enough how much I loved watching it unfold.

"Do it." Brynn said, in a commanding voice.

Laura spread her legs wide open, on command, and reached right for her clit. She was careful to lean back and give us the best possible view of what she was doing. She started making little circles around her clit and it was obvious to me that this was not the first time that Brynn and Laura had played this sexy little game.

She worked her way into a little frenzy, and slowly built up from a soft moan to a loud moan.

"Are you getting close?" Brynn asked.

"Uh huh! Uh huh!" Laura moaned.

"Good! Stop!" Brynn said, with a wicked smile.

Laura stopped obediently, but was clearly disappointed.

"Please can I cum? Please?" Laura begged.

Brynn turned to me.

"What should we make her do to get her orgasm?" Brynn asked me.

I wasn't sure how far to push this, but I had an idea to buy some time and give me an opportunity to discuss it with Brynn.

"Well, for starters, it looks like our champagne could use some fresh ice." I said.

"Oh, good point. Laura, go get us some more ice." Brynn said.

"Yes, mistress." Laura said.

Laura obediently stood up and took the ice bucket, and headed right for the door. She stood with her body still inside the suite and looked both ways to make sure the hallway was empty before she scurried off into the hallway, still naked.

"So, I'm happy to follow your lead here but I don't want to overstep. How far do you want to take this?" I asked Brynn.

"I think anything up to a blowjob is fine. She hasn't sucked a dick in a long time and I know she enjoys doing it. Especially if she's told to do it!" Brynn said back.

I had been hopeful ever since Brynn had mentioned that I might get a blowjob out of this deal, but was trying to not get my hopes up too high. However, now it was clearly on the table.

"Ok. Well, I was thinking I'd really love to feel her boobs, smack her butt, and then she can give me a blowjob. Sound good?" I said.

"That all sounds good." Brynn said.

I did my best to hide my enthusiasm but I couldn't help it. I grinned a little, Brynn giggled, and winked at me.

I was about to make a comment when we heard a fairly frantic knocking at the door. Brynn opened the door right up this time, and Laura scurried in.

"Yeah, so, those people definitely saw me." Laura said, with a giggle.

Brynn broke from her mistress character for a moment and started talking in her normal voice.

"Who saw you?" Brynn asked.

"Well, there were a few of them. Two couples, maybe coming back from dinner." Laura said.

It seemed as though this had been a bit of a thrill for Laura, who was still shaking a little and giggling.

"Oh wow! What did you do?" Brynn asked, with a giggle.

"I just...owned it. I realized they were standing in between me and the room, so I just took a deep breath and walked down the hallway without covering up as if I walk down hotel hallways naked every day." Laura said.

"Oh wow! What did they say?" Brynn said, with a huge grin.

"They said hi, I said hi. They laughed, I laughed. Then I got to the door for our room!" Laura said.

"That's hilarious!" Brynn said.

Brynn took the ice bucket, and then then she snapped back into character.

"I bet they got a good look at you, didn't they?" Brynn asked.

"They did, mistress." Laura answered, back in her submissive voice.

"You liked it, didn't you?" Brynn asked.

"I did, mistress." Laura said.

"That sounds pretty naughty. I think you should be punished for that. Come here." Brynn said.

"Yes, mistress." Laura said, as she walked over to Brynn.

Brynn reached her hands right out, and cupped both of Laura's boobs. Laura breathed in quickly, obviously loving the feeling of Brynn's hands on her boobs.

"Wow, you really do have great tits. Mr Photographer, you really should feel these. Would you like a feel?" Brynn asked me.

"They do look great! I'd love a feel." I said.

"Go over to Mr Photographer, and thank him for taking your picture today." Brynn told Laura.

She walked over obediently, and took my hands in hers, and put them right onto her tits. They were every bit as amazing as I had thought. I cupped them for a moment, and then played with her nipples for a minute.

"Mr Photographer, would you do me a favor and check if she is still dripping wet? I bet she is so naughty that she is enjoying all this punishment." Brynn said.

At this point, if I had woken up and realized this was all a dream I would not have been surprised. As far as I knew, I was still awake and this was actually happening and I slid my hand right down between Laura's legs, and then up to her pussy. She was dripping. I made a circle or two around her clit, getting her to moan easily. After about 30 seconds of rubbing her clit, I slid my finger out and gave it to her to lick off. She eagerly took it in her mouth. I turned to face Brynn, really just to see if she was still ok with what I was doing, and she had a huge grin on her face.

"Yeah, she's definitely still pretty wet." I said.

"Hmm...I think that deserves a spanking. Bend over the arm of the couch, Laura." Brynn said.

"Yes, mistress." Laura said.

Laura walked over obediently, put her hands on the arm of the sofa, and bent over far enough that her perfect little ass was sticking straight up in the air. Brynn walked over and gave her a nice smack. Laura shuddered, and clearly the spank had an effect on her. Brynn turned and gave a smack to her other butt cheek, and Laura shuddered again.

"Mr Photographer, I'm not very strong. Would you mind coming over here and giving her cute little bottom a nice, hard smack? I don't think my cute little smacks are enough of a punishment for her." Brynn asked me.

"Happy to lend a hand." I said.

I walked over and gave Laura's perfect little butt a very hard spank. And then another. And then another after that. I gave each cheek three or four swats and it seemed like the harder the spank, the more she loved it. I left a bright red hand print on both of her butt cheeks, and at this point she was breathing heavy.

Brynn walked over to admire my handiwork, and marveled at how red Laura's butt cheeks were. She gave me a high five.

"Very nice! So, naughty girl over here knows that she doesn't get to cum until after I cum. And since you're our guest, I think you should get to go first." Brynn said.

"Well, that's very kind of you." I said, already unbuckling my belt.

Laura stood up next to Brynn and they both looked at me with a lot of anticipation. I realized that I had seen them both naked twice, and I had seen Laura in all kinds of compromising positions that night, but neither of them had seen me naked. I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them all the way down to my ankles. I stepped out of them, and Laura immediately dropped to her knees in front of me.

Laura knew exactly what to do. She grabbed onto my boxers and yanked them down like she had been dreaming of it all afternoon. My dick sprang out from my boxers, and she opened her eyes wide. She turned back to Brynn with a huge smile on her face. Brynn grinned at her. She opened her mouth wide and took me into her mouth.

Maybe it was the buildup, maybe it was how hot Laura was, or maybe it just was the best blowjob that I had ever had but it only took a minute before I was rock hard and could feel my cock throbbing. Then I looked over at Brynn and almost came. Brynn had sat down on her chair facing us, and her robe was still on but wide open. The unfolding scene of Laura blowing me turned her on so much that she was going to town while she watched. She had one hand on one of her nipples and the other hand between her legs, and she totally grinned at me when she realized I was watching her. The fact that it had turned Brynn on so much really got me into overdrive. I looked down at Laura going to town and realized I was getting close.

"I'm getting close!" I told Laura.

I had thought maybe she would slow down but instead she actually ramped it up a notch. I started moaning, and that only seemed to make her want to go faster. I felt my orgasm build up and I looked over at Brynn. She was going to town on her clit and we made eye contact, and I totally lost it. She had this look in her eye and I completely lost it. I moaned out loud and felt my cum shoot right into Laura's mouth. Brynn could tell I was cumming and the site of Laura swallowing my load turned her on so much that she bit her lip. Laura kept going another few seconds and swallowed every drop. I ran my fingers through her hair, and she looked up at me.

"Sir, was that good?" Laura said, with a naughty smile.

"You did a fantastic job!" I said.

I went and sat down on the couch, and Laura stood up.

"Mistress, what shall I do now?" Laura asked.

"You know what I want you to do!" Brynn said, spreading her legs open wide.

Laura walked over and knelt in front of Brynn. She started gently kissing her way down from her stomach all the way down to her pussy. When Laura was blowing me, she went straight from zero to sixty but clearly she knew that Brynn liked a slow, steady build up. Which was ok with me because it was fucking hot to watch.

Brynn leaned back and spread her legs as wide as she could, with one of her legs hooked over the arm of the chair. Her robe was completely open, and she was rubbing her nipples with both hands. Within a few minutes, she started moaning and squirming. Laura was down on her knees, licking away at Brynn's pussy. I had just cum from Laura's blowjob but just watching this show I was getting hard again.

I could tell from Laura's head-bobbing and Brynn's moaning that she was licking much faster now, and it was having its desired effect on Brynn. She moaned, and moaned and finally came. Laura leaned back and licked her lips while Brynn sat there catching her breath with her legs still wide open. Granted I had seen her pussy earlier during the photoshoot but something about it was sexier this time.

"Wow!" Brynn said.

"So I did well, Mistress?" Laura asked.

"You certainly did." Brynn said.

Laura leaned over and kissed Brynn, which was somehow the sexiest moment of the night.

"Now may I cum, mistress?" Laura asked.

"You certainly may. Go bring me your favorite toy." Brynn responded.

Laura got up, and scampered off to the bedroom and quickly returned with a vibrator in her hand.

"You've been very patient. Are you ready to cum?" Brynn asked.

"Yes, mistress." Laura said, eagerly.

Laura sat on the couch, leaned back, and spread her legs wide open. Brynn came over and sat next to her, and took the vibrator. She leaned in, softly kissing Laura's ear and whispering something that made Laura's eyes open super wide and mouth drop open. She slid the vibrator up Laura's thighs and I could tell the instant it touched her clit because she moaned pretty hard. Then Brynn slid it inside of her, and she gasped and took her moaning up a notch.

Maybe it was the vibrator, maybe it was the buildup and all the things that Brynn made her do, but it didn't take long to work Laura up into a frenzy. She was moaning, begging and pleading within a few minutes. I was wondering if Brynn would keep teasing her but I she didn't. I guess all the naughty things Brynn made her do that night were enough of a tease. Now Brynn was just leaning in and letting her enjoy the vibrator.

It took about 2 more minutes before Laura's moans turned to screams of pleasure, and she came to a powerful, shuddering orgasm. Her body writhed with pleasure as she screamed out in pleasure. Brynn held the vibrator in place just long enough, and then slid it out as Laura collapsed into her arms. Brynn embraced her for a moment, while she caught her breath. Then they both sat back, in somewhat of a daze.

Brynn's robe had fallen to the wayside during Laura's orgasm and both girls sat on the couch naked for a moment. I waited a minute or two and said something.

"Well, that was lovely." I said.

Laura and Brynn just giggled. Soon afterward, we cleaned up a little and wrapped up the evening. Laura stayed naked during the cleanup, and Brynn didn't bother with her robe. They both gave me a naked hug, and thanked me taking the pictures. They slept in the big bedroom and I slept in the little one. I remember drifting off to sleep thinking about how unexpected and crazy the evening was.

The next morning, they were both dressed in normal clothes. I ordered room service for us for breakfast and we looked at the pictures on my laptop. I kept my word and let them keep the memory card, but it wasn't the last time I would see Laura or Brynn naked. There is at least one more good story for this group, so be sure to check back in a couple of weeks!


12