Happy to Help! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally, it's about time someone else lost!" Laura said.

Everyone laughed as Megan stood up, and unbuttoned her shorts. She shimmied out of them, showing us a black thong as she turned in a circle and sat down. Kristin and Brynn both took no cards.

I got ready to deal the next hand.

"Well, the game is certainly getting interesting now, isn't it?" Emily said.

"Yeah...it must be cold in here!" Kristin said, looking right at all the hard nipples.

Everyone laughed. I dealt the cards. Beth, Jim, John and Emily all took one or no cards. The real excitement of the hand came as we got to Laura again.

She was showing a 7.

"Would you like a card?" I said.

She actually looked like she was debating what to do, but we all knew that she wanted a card.

"Hit me!" she said, throwing caution to the wind.

Again, I went to the bottom of the deck and dealt her a queen. She breathed in deeply with a smile on her face as everyone cheered.

"And, once again, Laura is the first one naked!" Brynn said.

Laura stood up, blushing hard, and set her hands on her hips. She grabbed the sides of her thong and pulled it all the way down, bending over in the process. She stood up, leaving the thong on the floor. Her pussy looked freshly waxed. She turned in a circle, showing off her sexy little body, then sat back down and crossed her legs.

"You know Laura, I think I've spent more time with you naked than clothed." I said.

Everyone laughed, and Laura blushed. Then we moved on to Jenny, who was showing a 2.

"Hit me!" she said. I dealt her a 6 from the top.

"Hit me!" she said, winking at me.

She knew what was coming. I dealt her a king from the bottom, and winked back.

"Ah, shoot!" she said, in a tone of voice that suggested she knew exactly what she was doing. Everyone cheered and laughed.

She stood up, and slid her sexy little boyshort panties to the ground, showing off her perfectly smooth pussy. She turned in a circle, showing off her sexy ass, and then sat down. She crossed her legs, and caught me staring. She uncrossed, and then crossed the other direction, giving me a brief flash of her pussy. I looked up and she was smiling at me, as if to tell me she caught me staring. I smiled back.

Not wanting to be left out, Alyssa told me she wanted a card before I was done staring at Jenny. I looked at her cards on the table, and saw she was showing a 5. I dealt her a 3 off the top, and she looked at her cards again.

"Hit me!" she said.

This time I knew I had her. I dealt her a queen off the bottom, and winked at her. She flipped over a 6 and sighed, and then smiled as everyone cheered and laughed.

I think I've mentioned a few times before that Alyssa taught yoga. Well, to get her sexy little panties off, she turned around and bent all the way over as she pulled them down. There were a few whistles and cat-calls as she placed her hands on the floor. Brynn, Beth, and I had a fantastic view of Alyssa's pussy. She stood up, turned in her circle and then sat back down. She grinned at me, and I smiled.

Now that our three naughty exhibitionists were naked, the party was really moving into high gear. We finished out the hand, and both Megan and Kristin gave me a "hit me!" and a wink, so I helped both of them bust. Megan pulled her tank top over her head, leaving her in her sexy bra and panties. Kristin decided to take off her shirt as well. Brynn decided to remain fully clothed.

"Shall we take a quick break and refresh everyone's champagne?" I asked.

Everyone agreed that would be a great idea. I leaned in to whisper to Brynn that I needed a few minutes to re-shuffle the cards. She took the lead in getting everyone on to the deck. I looked around a minute at the piles of clothes around the living room. The night was still pretty young and it was already a big success! I took a few minutes to get the cards ready and then I walked out onto the deck. Jenny, Laura and Alyssa were standing together, naked, directly across from the porch light. It lit up their bodies perfectly. Jenny winked at me and grinned when I walked out. I was really glad to see Jenny was having fun & getting along with Laura. The three naked girls were acting like having naked champagne on the porch of a cabin was something they did every day.

"So, what did I miss?" I asked.

"Well, the group decided we wanted to play a few more hands but then we realized we have three players who don't have any more clothes to bet. So we were thinking of dares for them to do if they lose again. I mean, when they lose again." Brynn said.

She definitely winked at Laura when she added the last part about "when they lose again".

"Oh, very nice! What did you come up with?" I asked.

"We decided we will make a 'dare jar'. Everyone can write down 2-3 dares, and if someone runs out of clothes, they pick a dare from the jar." Brynn said.

Ah, the possibilities! As much as I wanted to stay there and stare at Laura, Jenny, and Alyssa, I figured I had better find some paper and pens or else this 'dare jar' idea would end up going nowhere.

Now, being a guy in this situation is tricky. You have to pick the perfect medium in between "not daring enough" and "too daring". If you are not daring enough, it might end up just being a boring night when clearly we had a strong possibility of a "once in a lifetime" evening ahead of us. On the other hand, if a dare was too daring, we ran the risk of one of the girls refusing to do it, the other girls agreeing with her and the entire evening coming to a screeching halt. Brynn came inside to help me get the paper and pens ready and nipped the problem in the bud.

"Hey, let's make sure we keep the dares to an 'R' rating. No need to stop at 'PG-13' but let's not get 'X' rated here." she told me.

"Yeah, good call. I'll make sure the guys know. You'll tell the girls?" I asked.

"They're girls, I doubt they'll come up with anything too crazy on their own. I'll make sure though." she said.

We distributed the paper and pens, and told everyone to write down two or three good dares and put them into a bowl we had found in the kitchen. I managed to grab Jim and John for a quick huddle. Neither objected to keeping things relatively tame. I think they were both just excited at how the evening was turning out.

For my dares, I wrote down "pick out a girl, and give her a french kiss", "get 5 spankings from the person with the best hand" and "stay naked until we all leave tomorrow". I was excited to see what everyone else came up with. Everyone looked deep in thought as they wrote down a couple of dares. Oddly, the three naked girls also wrote down dares. I guess they figured they could dare each other. I walked around with the bowl, and had everyone put their dares in, and then I lead the group inside.

We all sat back down, in our same spots, and I dealt another hand. This time though, the clothing was flying. Beth started us out, busting out and pulling her tank top off. She tossed it aside and showed us some nice cleavage. She was pretty skinny but had some fantastic cleavage showing. Jim stayed with a 6 showing but Emily said 'hit me' with a wink and I dealt her a king which apparently put her well over 21 since she lifted her t-shirt above her head. She had a great pair of what looked like about a C cup, nicely filling out a lacy bra. Not that anyone was paying attention to the guys but John stayed with his hand. Then, we got to Laura.

The stakes had certainly been raised, with the concept of the dare jar. She asked for cards though, so I decided to deal her a face card and see what the first dare of the evening would be!

"Ooooooh, looks like someone is about to get our first dare of the evening!" Kristin said.

Brynn got up, walked over with the dare bowl, and held it out for Laura to select one. She shuffled through the folded up pieces of paper, and finally selected one. She opened it, and her jaw dropped.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed.

We were all dying to know what it said, especially given her reaction.

"Well, what does it say?" one of the girls asked.

"It says 'for the rest of this round, sit with your legs spread wide open. Use your chair legs as a guide." Laura said.

Everyone laughed and there were a few "oh my god!" kind of reactions.

"No chickening out now! By the way, that was one of mine!" Brynn said.

Laura's face was deep red, but she leaned back and spread her legs wide enough that they were outside of the legs of her chair. We had seen well enough to know that she was waxed or shaved, but she had been sitting with her legs crossed all night so we couldn't really see much. Now we could see everything! We all kind of stared for a minute when Laura reminded us about the game.

"Yeah, yeah...everyone get a good look and let's get on with the game!" Laura said, with a giggle.

As much as I was enjoying staring at Laura's pussy, I had to get my head back in the game and deal to Jenny. I think Laura's dare may have surprised the other girls but it seemed like they were still willing to take their chances. Jenny was showing an 8 but she said "hit me", so I hit her with a queen and sent her to the dare bowl.

"Uh oh!" I said, winking at her.

She pretended to glare at me, as I reached the bowl across the table for her to select one. She shuffled around for a minute, and then selected one. She opened it and read out loud.

"Take a picture of your boobs, and text it to everyone in the game. Oh wow!" she said.

She had texted me plenty of pictures of her boobs so I know she didn't object to it too much. Everyone laughed as she got out her phone.

"Do I need to take a new picture of my boobs, or can I send one that I already have?" she said, and everyone laughed.

It was funny for me to see her point the phone at her tits and take a selfie without her face in it. She had sent me the same pic a bunch of times, and it was interesting to see how she took them. She then replied to the group thread we had, and sure enough everyone's phones started buzzing a few seconds later.

"Nice tits!" Megan said, looking at her phone.

"Thanks!" Jenny said.

Next up was Alyssa, who asked for a card. I gave her a Jack and she squealed with delight. Apparently we had our first "21" of the evening. That may sound crazy until you remember that I had all of the face cards on the bottom of the deck. No dare for Alyssa on this round, but she still put on quite the show when jumped up to celebrate her "21".

Megan was after Alyssa, and she was apparently ready to show some skin. She was showing a 7 and sitting patiently in her sexy little bra and panties when she looked at me, winked, and said the magic words. I dealt her a queen, and she pretended to look disappointed as she flipped over an 8. Everyone cheered and apparently we were going to have our first topless girl of the night outside of the three exhibitionists (Laura, Jenny and Alyssa). Despite the fact that Laura, Jenny, and Alyssa had been naked for at least an hour (and Laura was sitting with her legs open) it still seemed like a big reveal to see one of the more shy girls take off her bra. She reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra. It fell into her lap and she tossed it aside, revealing a perky pair of C cups with nipples that were already rock hard.

Rounding out the hand was Megan losing her shorts and Brynn tossing her tank top aside. Before we wrapped the hand, Brynn made a joke about how if anyone wanted to get a good look at Laura's pussy, this was their last chance. Finally, Laura crossed her legs.

I dealt the next hand. As I dealt to Laura, I definitely tripped up for a second looking at her boobs, which she thought was hilarious and called me out on. I shrugged my shoulders and said "yup!" and moved on, with a laugh. She blushed some more. Beth and Emily both gave me a "hit me!" and ended up unbuttoning their shorts. Now, the only girl with any "real" clothes on was Brynn with her shorts still on. As usual, nobody paid any attention to the men and the eyes all shifted to Laura.

"Should I even bother? I haven't won a hand all night. I might as well just reach into the dare bowl!" Laura said, feigning exasperation.

Everyone laughed. We all knew she loved every minute of it.

"Your call." I said, jokingly holding the dare bowl over to her.

She kind of surprised me by just taking a dare instead of asking for a card.

She unfolded her dare, and her jaw dropped again.

"Oh my god!" she said, again.

"What's it say?" one of the girls asked.

"At the end of this hand, take the person you came with into a bedroom. They will give you a special punishment for being so naughty and losing so many times." Laura read out loud.

"I'll give you one guess whose dare that was!" Brynn said.

Later, Laura would tell me that Brynn wrote the dares specifically for Laura, and marked them so that she knew which ones to pick.

Everyone laughed for a minute, and Laura buried her head in her hands for a minute, laughing hysterically.

"Well, I can't let Laura have all the fun, so go ahead and give me a card!" Jenny said.

Everyone laughed for a minute, and Laura buried her head in her hands for a minute, laughing hysterically.

I dealt her a king.

"Ok, I'm over. Way over." Jenny said, looking at Laura.

Alyssa asked for a card and I gave her a queen.

"I'm over too!" Alyssa said.

Everyone laughed and I held out the dare bowl for Jenny and Alyssa.

"Well, this ought to be fun" Jenny said, reaching into the bowl for a dare.

"I know, right?" Alyssa said, reaching in after Jenny had her dare picked.

"Oooh!" Jenny said.

Jenny and Alyssa leaned in and read each other's dares.

"We both got a dare to kiss a girl. How about we kiss each other?" Alyssa said.

I never did go back and read all the unused dares but I imagine that "kiss a girl" was in there at least a half dozen times.

Everyone seemed to like the idea. Before anyone could really give any sort of answer, Jenny and Alyssa started making out. It was super hot to watch. They both stood up, and shared a long kiss, with lots of deep tongue action and boobs squishing together. It was quite the show, and lasted probably three or four minutes.

We certainly didn't want them to stop, but eventually they did.

Megan was next, and was down to just her thong. She asked for a card and got a jack. She smiled, and said "oh well!" as she stood up and slipped out of her thong. We now had our fourth naked girl! Her pussy was neatly groomed, with what looked like a tiny landing strip. She sat back down and crossed her legs.

Kristin was after Megan, and she still had her bra and her panties. She was apparently getting bored of not being topless though, because she winked at me and asked for a card. I dealt her a face card off the bottom and she said "ah, darn!" in a sarcastic tone of voice and reached around her back to unhook her bra. Just like that, we had another topless girl! She had a nice pair of what looked like either a large C or small D, with nipples that quickly got hard.

Brynn went last, and asked for a card. I dealt her a 7 off the top, and then she asked for another card so I gave her a king from the bottom. She stood up and slid out of her shorts. She looked totally hot in her bra and thong.

"Let's see...I'm the person you came with, so, come with me!" Brynn said to Laura.

Laura stood up obediently, and the two of them went off to a bedroom for Laura's dare.

"What I wouldn't give to be a fly on that wall!" I said, and everyone laughed.

"Should we wait, or keep going?" asked one of the girls.

"Let's play a hand while we wait." someone suggested.

I didn't need to be told twice! I wanted to get the last few girls naked so I dealt another hand.

As I dealt the next hand, I remembered back to the last time this group got together. It seemed like everyone knew that Laura would end up being naked long before anyone else, and then of course Jenny and Alyssa were invited because we knew they'd want to be in on the fun but I remembered Beth and Emily both really wanting to play. Both of of them were sitting there in their bras and panties, and I was hoping this was the hand they finally showed some skin!

Beth was first, and she was a little more shy than the other girls. I could tell she was excited to join in the fun, and now that we had four naked girls and another girl topless I guess she figured it was time. She looked a little nervous but excited as she said "hit me" and I laid a jack down. Her mouth fell wide open. I'm not sure if she was pretending to be surprised by the outcome (she knew the rules when she said "hit me"!) or if she was genuinely surprised at what she had gotten herself into. Either way, she laughed and turned bright red as she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra strap. Her bra fell into her hands and she tossed it behind her onto the back of the couch. She had great looking tits, even though my view was somewhat limited sitting right next to her on the couch. I would have guessed about a B cup, nice and perky, with great nipples.

Emily was next, and she didn't hesitate at all. She looked me right in the eye, and said "hit me!" with a grin. I grinned back and tossed her a king. She pretended to be bummed that she lost, but she leaned forward and asked her boyfriend John to unsnap her bra. He unhooked it, and she let it fall off. Everyone got a good look at her boobs, which were nicely shaped and sized, probably a C cup. She handed her bra to John, who wore it like a necklace.

Now we had a really exciting game! Neither John nor Jim took any cards. This game was all about giving the girls an opportunity to show off a little. Nobody cared about the guys. I'm sure if the girls had wanted us to, all three of us would have happily stripped down but it never came up.

Laura would have been next, but she was off with Brynn so we moved on to Jenny. She asked for a card, and we ended up with our second 21! She wanted to lose, wanted to be naked, and loved doing dares but her competitive side came through and she celebrated her 21. Alyssa wasn't nearly as lucky though. She ended up well over 21, and drew a dare.

"Ha, I got my own dare! I guess I deserve it. Run all the way down to the sign for the cabins, and have someone take your picture in front of the sign." Alyssa read.

It was late enough that I wasn't too worried about anyone being offended by naked Alyssa running down the street. I'm sure that kind of thing went on all the time in those cabins. Still, I was glad when her boyfriend Jim volunteered to go with her and be her photographer just to make sure she was safe. We debated for a minute about letting Alyssa put shoes on (we decided it was ok for a streak) and they took off. Even with the two of them being in runner's shape, it was a long enough distance that they'd probably be gone for awhile.

Megan was up next. I wasn't sure what to expect. She was naked now, so she would have to do a dare if she lost. She seemed to be having fun being naked but I wasn't sure if she was daring enough to end up doing some of the things that the other girls had done. She asked for cards though, and I ended up holding the dare bowl over for her.

"Be the naked waitress for the next round, and make sure everyone has a fresh drink!" Megan read, with a giggle.

I think she was a paralegal (or something like that) in real life so "naked waitress" was a bit of a career change for her. I thought that was perfect though. It would be fun and sexy but I wasn't worried she would end up refusing to do it and ruin the game.

Kristin went next, and wasn't about to let Megan have all the naked fun. She asked for a card, and was slipping her panties off before long. She tossed them into her little pile of clothes and sat back down.