Happy to Help! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice pussy!" Megan said.

"Get me a drink, bitch!" Kirstin said, in a funny tone of voice.

Everyone laughed. I wasn't totally sure if they were BFF's or if they were dating but I was guessing they were dating.

We had lost quite a few players. Laura and Brynn were still in the bedroom, and Jim and Alyssa had barely just left.

"Shall we play one more hand, and then maybe check out the hot tub?" I asked.

Everyone agreed that was a good plan and I dealt one last hand.

Beth was first, sitting there in just her sexy little thong.

"You only live once, right? Hit me!" said Beth.

I dealt her a king, and she stood up to remove her thong. She was totally shaved, and turned a nice little circle for us before sitting down and crossing her legs.

Emily was next and also asked for a card. She was the last girl at the table with any clothes on, wearing a cute little thong. At least, she was the last girl at the table with clothes on for the time being. I handed her a face card and soon we would have our seventh naked girl! She stood up and pulled her little thong off, and tossed it aside. She looked freshly shaved/waxed, and was happy to turn a circle for us.

"So is that it? Now that everyone is naked?" Emily asked, as she sat back down and crossed her legs.

"Not everyone!" Jenny said, motioning toward Jim, John and I.

"Hey, you don't need a card game to get a bunch of dudes naked!" John said, and everyone laughed.

"Yeah, I'm sure it would have been really difficult to get us naked! I tell you what...how about we head to the hot tub and I'm sure everyone will be naked before long?" I said.

"But wait...I'm not done with my naked waitressing!" Megan said.

"That's ok, you can bring us drinks in the hot tub!" Kristin said.

"Perfect. It'll be a little cozy in there though, the hot tub is only meant for 7-8 people." I said.

The girls didn't seem to mind. We got our drinks together and headed out toward the porch. Being a good host and anticipating that the evening would take us to the hot tub, I had some extra towels ready. We got onto the deck and the girls got right into the hot tub but the men had to strip down. We got a few cat calls and whistles when we stripped down. I think we were all pretty anxious to get in the water after we got naked because all three of us were pretty much rock hard. I climbed in next to Jenny, and she got super close to me to help make room. Beth was on my other side, and I put an arm around each girl. I felt like Hef, in a hot tub full of naked girls with two of them right up on me.

Megan continued her naked waitressing, asking what everyone wanted to drink. I'm not sure if she even knew what we had, she was just enjoying walking around naked and taking drink orders. After a few minutes, she came back carrying more glasses of champagne (since that was basically what we had) and joined us in the hot tub. Right around this time Jim and Alyssa came back. They had been gone too long to have merely just gone and taken the picture from Alyssa's dare. That, plus the fact that Jim was in just his boxers now was a clue that they had stopped for a quickie.

"It seems like you two were gone for a long time!" I said to Jim.

"Well...we took a detour or two. And a few extra pictures..." he said back.

He leaned in to Jenny and I, and started flipping through pictures on his phone. He had taken a full set of pictures of Jenny, including the last few were of her looking up at him as she gave him a blowjob and then of her bent over the railing of the front porch while taking his cock from behind.

"Looks like Alyssa certainly enjoyed her dare!" I said.

Everyone laughed. I started to dare them to give us an encore performance, but, figured that Brynn had specifically said to keep it "Rated R" as opposed to trying to turn things into an orgy. It didn't seem like anyone would mind if we did suggest an orgy, but people were starting to drop like flies. Laura and Brynn never did come out of the bedroom, and Jim and Alyssa didn't last long by the hot tub before they headed to the bedroom.

"It was fun! And the hot tub looks a little crowded, so, we're just going to head to bed." Alyssa said.

"Yeah...to bed...right!" I said, making air quotes with my fingers when I said 'to bed'.

Everyone laughed, as Jim and Alyssa said their "good nights" and made their way off.

Right about then, I felt a hand on my dick. I wasn't totally sure if it was Beth or Jenny. Either way, that hand knew what it was doing and I was thinking it was getting close to time to wrap up.

"Well, as much fun as this has been, I think it is time for me to tie Jenny up, make her beg for my dick and then spank her for being so naughty and enjoying it." I said.

Everyone laughed hysterically, including Jenny, although she blushed very hard.

We got out of the hot tub, and I lead Jenny through the house. My dick was rock hard by this point. Between the big group of naked girls and all the sexy dares, I was ready to go. Jenny was clearly ready. We walked through the living room, out the front door and in to cabin one where our room was. When we got into the living room of cabin one, we were greeted by Jim and Alyssa who were having sex in the couch. Jim was laying on the couch, and Alyssa was on top of him, facing us.

"Hi there!" Jenny said.

Alyssa managed to get out a greeting in between moans.

We walked past the couch, and into the bedroom. I gave Jenny a deep kiss, and thanked her for being such a good sport that night.

"I had a great time!" she said, and gave me a kiss.

I kissed her back.

"There's just one problem..." I said.

"What's that?" she said, looking a bit confused.

"You've been a very, very naughty girl!" I told her.

She smiled, and then snapped into character and acted very surprised.

"Oh no, I have been, haven't I? I'm so sorry, sir. What will you do to punish me?" she asked.

I grabbed her, and took her right over my lap. She moaned as I gave her a few spanks.

"It's a shame you didn't pick my dare. I could have given you some spankings with everyone watching!" I said.

"Oooooh, that would have been very humiliating sir." she said.

"You'd have loved it, wouldn't you?" I asked.

"I would, sir." she said.

I gave her one or two more spankings, and then reached my hand up her thighs and started playing with her clit. She was close in no time. All that running around naked and sexy dares had her revved up nicely! Normally I would have teased her for awhile, but I figured that the entire night was basically one big tease. So I just played with her clit enough to get her nice and wet again, since we had just gotten out of the hot tub. I'm not sure if she expected more teasing, but she started begging me to fuck her after a minute or two.

"Please sir! Fuck me! I need it!" she begged.

I was so hard by that point! I surprised her by just climbing on top of her and sliding my dick into her. She squealed with delight, and I went to town. We were both so worked up that we were both close in no time. I could barely hold on long enough to make sure that she got to cum first, but I did. She asked permission to cum after just a couple of minutes and of course I let her. She started moaning even harder, and came in no time. I waited until I heard her cum and then I let loose, cumming pretty hard. I was glad she came when she did because I didn't know how much longer I could have waited. I rolled over onto my back and we both laid there for a minute. We passed out not long after.

The next morning, I woke up early and made breakfast for everyone. People gradually started waking up and joined Jenny and I for breakfast. None of the girls put on much clothes the following morning but they were covered. There were plenty of grins and blushes when we discussed the previous evening's activities!

"Oh my god, I cannot believe we did that!" Alyssa said.

"Did what?" Laura asked, facetiously.

"You know, everything last night!" Alyssa answered.

"I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about!" Laura said.

And that was how we left it.

We hung out for a little while, enjoyed the view from the patio but before long it was time to hit the road.

Stay tuned. There is one more good story from this group!