Happy to Please

Story Info
Continued to be used for his pleasure.
1.7k words
4.51
9.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delia365
Delia365
165 Followers

So I am wearing a navy blue dress with lace sleeves, black bra and knickers and tan tights. I'm wearing a black bob wig. I do my makeup, blue eye shadow, black eye liner and thick mascara. I pick out a bright red lipstick and complete the look.

I look at my reflection and smile. The black bob make's me look very feminine. I spray myself with a little perfume, then slip on a pair of low heel black shoes.

I pick out a little hand bag from my sister's room and head downstairs. He is in the living room waiting for me, he has been using me for sex for a long time now. He caught me dressed in my sister's clothes and he has been making me dress up for him ever since. Although I say he uses me, I have to admit to being very willing these days.

I look at him, he is taller than me and quite muscular. His blue eyes can look straight through you, but I love them. He has dark hair, it isn't very long, but I love the way he sweeps it back, out of his eyes, constantly.

He is quite muscular, i have to admit to loving the way his stomach muscles are shaped. He has a smooth body, strong arms and hands. I feel a little intimidated by him, but excited at the same time.

I stand in the middle of the room and ask him if he likes what he sees. He whistles and says that I look lovely. I love hearing this and always blush. He says that he loves my hair and I thank him.

He gets up and tells me to get a jacket or coat. I pick out my mother's waist length jacket, black with a fur collar. We are going for a drive in his car, we have done this several times and I do enjoy it if I am honest.

It's late and dark, so getting in the car is not a problem. We drive around for a while, his hand on my knee, stroking my tights. He calls me a good girl and repeats how lovely i look.

After a while we end up at the station car park, its huge and we head for the furthest corner. There is no one around as we pull up and it's very dark. He turns the engine off and we chat for a while.

He gets out of the car and walk's round to my door. He opens it and offers me his hand. I get out and he puts my hand into his elbow and starts walking. I feel like a real girl, bag in one hand and him holding my hand as I hold his arm.

The sound of my heels on the tarmac excites me, and the tight dress on my tights feels incredible. He stops and turns to me, pulling me closer. He says that I look lovely again, then leans closer and kisses me.

I respond and return the kiss, my arms instinctively wrap around him as our tongues meet. He holds me tight and we kiss for ages. His hands sliding over my dress, down to my arse. I'm lost in the moment.

Instinctively my hand finds his crotch, and I start to rub him through his trousers. He is firm and very erect. He stops kissing me and smiles, taking my hand in his, he walks over to some bushes and trees.

With his back against a tree, he pulls me in and, again, we start to kiss. I'm lost in the thought of being the girl, kissing a man, wanting to please.

I lift his shirt as we kiss, my hands feeling his warm skin. I pull away from the kiss and start to kiss his chest and stomach. His groans telling me I'm doing it right. Licking and gently biting around his ribs and chest, kissing and sucking on his nipples.

I take my jacket off and put it on the ground. I drop to my knees and eagerly start to undo his trousers. He strokes my hair, telling me that I am a naughty girl, i look up at him and smile.

I pull his trousers down, his hard cock standing to attention, stretching his underwear. I rub him, then I release his throbbing cock. I look up at him as I grip his manhood, he gasps and I feel him throb, pre cum oozing out of his shiny helmet.

Still looking at him, i lean forward and lick the pre cum. His helmet throbs and oozes more. I lick it again, then I put my lips around his helmet. He gasps again. Gradually I take him in my mouth. He calls me a good girl and encourages me.

I suck and stroke him, his long shaft warm and hard in my hand. I eagerly lick his length, paying special attention to his helmet. I gag as i try to take all of him in my mouth, but he is too long, i keep trying though.

After a while he tells me to stop, i look up at him and he tells me to stand up. He pulls me to him and we kiss again. He tells me that I am a good girl and says that I am good at giving him blow jobs. I say thank you, i love that he calls me a girl.

I'm told to face the tree, he is behind me, stroking my dress and tights. He whispers in my ear that he is going to fuck me and I giggle. My body tingling, and I'm almost panting. My dress is lifted and I feel his hand on my knickers. He tells me to step back but keep my hands on the tree.

I feel his hands stroking my legs, squeezing my arse. All the time he is telling me that i am going to be fucked, that he is going to cum inside me. He grips my knickers and pulls them down, he tells me to step out of them.

He strokes my arse through the tights, then i feel him rip them open, i gasp. He tells me to do as I am told, i just nod. He gets a little tube of cream out, i feel him smear it on my hole. I give a little moan as his finger puts pressure on my tightness. I gasp and tense, almost on tip toes, as his finger enters me.

He gets close to me and says in my ear that I am a good girl, every time he says that i smile. Then a second finger enters me, i gasp and he shushes me. I bite my lip and groan, feeling his fingers slip in and out of me.

After a minute or so he removes his fingers, i look over my shoulder and can see that he is smearing lube on his hard cock. He looks at me and smiles, he tells me that he is going to fuck me, and I smile and nod.

He guides his helmet to my hole, i feel him as he pushes against my tightness. He encourages me to relax and I feel his helmet 'pop' into me. I tense and he pauses, telling me to relax, saying it's okay. I pant and slowly push back on to him.

His hands on my hips, he holds me there, he calls me a good girl. I nod and pant as he tells me how tight I am, telling me how warm i feel around him. Then he starts to withdraw.

I bend forward a little, closing my eyes as I feel his length slowly ease out of me then push back into my tight hole. I let out a groan as this continues. He starts to talk to me, telling me that he is going to fuck me good, that he is going to cum inside me.

I love hearing this, and respond with my own encouragement, telling him to make me a woman. I tell him that I want his hot cum inside me. His pace quickens and I gasp as I feel his hips slapping against my arse.

He pushes down on my hips and pulls me onto him as he begins to pound me, i look over my shoulder and tell him to fuck me, to fill me up with his cum. He is quite long and he is pumping his full length into me, almost knocking my breath out of me.

I'm pushed roughly against the tree, almost standing straight up, I'm on tip toes as he calls me names, telling me that I deserve to be fucked because I'm dressed as a woman. I just moan my submission.

He grabs me as he pulls out of my tight hole, growling at me to get on my knees, I do as I am told. His strong hand pushes my head to the ground, he slaps my arse and tells me to stick my arse in the air. He grabs my hips hard and pulls me about then pushes his cock back in to me.

I groan loudly as he crouches behind me, fucking my tight hole. He pumps hard as he reminds me of the first time he caught me dressed, repeating that i am getting what I deserve.

He almost shouts out as he stiffens, then explodes inside me. I whimper as he pumps his warm cum into me, big, deep thrusts. He holds himself inside me for a minute or so as he breathes heavily. Eventually he pulls out of me, telling me to stay as I am.

A minute passes as he leans against the tree, I'm told to stay still, my throbbing hole still in the air. I look at him, he smiles and tells me to clean his cock. I crawl to him and hold his shrinking cock, then I put him in my mouth. I suck him and lick him, tasting my juices and his cum.

I'm told to put my knickers back on aswell as my jacket. I do as I am told, his cum leaking in to my knickers. I straighten my clothes and sort myself out as he puts his trousers back on.

He holds my hand and smiles, then kisses me. We walk back to the car, not much is said. Sitting in the car, he turns to me and tells me that I should say thank you to him, i do as I'm told as he starts the car.

He park's outside my house and tells me to go in as he is going home. He says he will be in touch soon.

Delia365
Delia365
165 Followers