Two Weeks Just for You

Story Info
A wife lets her CD spouse experience marriage to a man.
13.4k words
4.7
29.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a story I wrote a while ago, I just added a new ending to it. I hope you like it...)

***

"So how about this." Said my beautiful wife, Laura, of three years. "Two weeks just for you where we can explore YOUR fantasies. And if things work out we can make it longer. We will have to play it by ear."

The wife was always trying to figure out a way to make sex a lot more exciting lately. We seem to be on completely different planets. Everything was fine at the beginning of our marriage but this last year my wife's sexual needs have totally changed. Sex was always fine, but I know, when I'm by myself, with my imagination and desires it was incredible. I also knew that my wife took care of herself plenty of times without needing me at all. My wife's 'new thing' all of a sudden, was big, tall black men. I was 5'8" tall and not black. We bought her an eight-inch black dildo, which she was crazy about. This led to 3 more. The latest is fifteen inches long and very thick. My manhood was tiny compared to her toys so whenever she got me involved I had to wear the eight-inch one as a strap-on. She loved it, I thought it was a lot of work for little enjoyment. She also wanted me to fuck her with it outside on multiple occasions but I was way too nervous for something like that. Having a black penis sticking out of my pants was nerve-wracking enough, without overlooking for passerby's.

On the other hand, I was a regular run-of-the-mill crossdresser. I had been 'Donna' since I was five years old. I used to wear my three older sisters' clothes, and there were so many of them. It was the trickle-down effect, everything would start with my older sister and slowly work its way down to me. I never ran out of things to wear. I never complained and my Mother never stopped me from wearing anything I liked, even though I did it mostly in private. I have gotten very good at it over the years, though the wife thinks I should be a little sluttier, when she does see me. She would tell me, "You look like that bitchy Real Estate woman who lives next store, and I hate her AND her cat." Personally, I just want to fit in. If I go out shopping I don't want anyone to think I am anything but a 33-year-old woman. Even though Laura wouldn't be caught dead shopping with a crossdresser or someone in Real Estate.

I kept myself in shape and a year into our marriage Laura decided I should start taking dance lessons to make me more graceful, it really wasn't working, at first. The woman that teaches me also gave me elocution and voice lessons and also helps me with my makeup. I was mortified when my wife told someone about me, but now Maggie is my best friend. She works at the Salon in town that Laura frequents and has a slight Scottish accent. Sometimes I don't get what she says and I just giggle. She tends to say a line in her natural accent and then become quite suburban L.A. on the next. She is very dainty and proper, I consider her my role model. The first time we met she said. "Whoa, girl ye look like a lady already. Don't think ye need much help from me. Laura said you need some adjusting, whatever that means." I didn't want to tell her that Laura never really saw me all dressed up. She didn't know how good I was at it already, and I don't think she cared or approved anyway. I feel Laura just wants me busy so she can get on with her life and work, I was becoming nothing more than a disruption. Maggie helping me had nothing to do with dressing and everything to do with keeping me occupied. She comes around a couple of times a week, usually while Laura is out with friends, editing one of her client's books, or still at work. We just dress up together, drink cocktails and chat. It's fun and I wish we could do it more often.

So, the wife all of a sudden has a thing for black men, and I love women's clothes, we couldn't be more incompatible in bed. She does love that I am very good at licking her insatiable clit. I used to keep her somewhat happy. She used to try to make ME happy by letting me wear panties to bed, but I wanted to wear it all. I have so many garter belts and stocking sets and teddies and nightgowns, I just want to be a woman in bed, with my hair flowing around me and my long nails waiting to dig into my lover's back. She tells me it turns her off. "I didn't marry a man to end up sleeping with a woman." Is her big line. She didn't like to even acknowledge my crossdressing after a while. I had all my clothes in a back bedroom, and if it wasn't for Maggie coming over, Laura might not even know I was dressing up at all.

***

A typical night of sex for us includes me tucking my penis to look like I have a perfect 'pussy.' I just need a little bit of tape and magic to keep me in place. This is probably the only thing I love about our time together. I then put on the black eight-inch dildo which is attached to a belt around my waist. I put on long black briefs and the fake cock usually dangles down my left leg. Laura loves to play with it through the cotton of the briefs. She says; "Why couldn't I have married a man with a penis like this. This is man meat, what you have is ridiculous compared to it." I just shrug, I couldn't even answer her. The way things were now she wouldn't even be able to find it.

I usually wear a t-shirt and she makes me wear thin black cotton gloves. I guess she likes to imagine a black man is holding onto her hips or breasts during sex. Laura usually wears a terry cloth robe and is always completely naked underneath. I beg her to wear stockings or even just a bra. She always says. "I don't want you too distracted, just get on with it," I said I would wear them and she huffs. "Stop being such a sissy and get on the bed." She tended to always be angry during sex, that's how she was, I was quite used to it. We would then put on a video and she would be playing with herself. Sometimes she sends me out of the room, then she will call me in when she's wet.

"Okay hurry up and c'mon in, I'm ready." I can't talk during sex, though I have a tendency to grunt as I plow her with the dildo that sticks through the pee hole of my shorts. Laura is always on all fours as I stick the phallus into her. I do most of the work, and I never get hard since I am so tucked in. Ahead of her is usually the TV screen with some hardcore action on it. I try not to focus on it, while Laura yells and moans at the screen. She sometimes lets me fondle her breasts if I have the cotton gloves on, and makes me pull her hair until she screams. As I push the eight inches into her she always yells at me. "Harder, come on for fucks sake harder, and faster. Shit, just fuck me." I never do it right at first, but after a while, she gets herself into a state of frenzy. It doesn't take her long for her to reach orgasm, screaming the name Terell, or Trey or Darrell or Bill, I never really catch what she says. "It's just role play. Keep pushin' harder." She reminds me. She then falls flat on the bed and is out like a light. Sometimes she makes me wear the dildo all night. I sometimes wake up while she is backing up against it. It soon enters her again, but this time she does most of the work. She has another orgasm, then finally falls asleep for the rest of the night.

***

Besides sex, things got so much better this winter when I sold some of my stocks that were going for big money. I thought Laura was working too hard and could use a break. We now had plenty of money in the bank and we both didn't have to work as much. I wanted her to have more of her own space and so we bought a bigger house, called a Mother-Daughter. I set up an office and a library in the downstairs apartment, so she could be surrounded by her favorite books. 'To Kill a Mockingbird,' 'The Magus' and even the new edition of 'Dianetics' sat patiently to be read on a shelf next to her desk. Plus there was no computer, Laura was permanently offline.

The house itself was far away from everyone, so having sex in the yard was easier for me, but less dangerous for the wife. "Why bother," She would say. "I can't even hear any cars." She would then get fed up and head back into the house, complaining how much of a sissy I was. I knew she was getting tired of my reluctance to play her games and she started staying at work even later. Having more money was having the opposite effect. I didn't mind it myself though, it left me more time to become Donna.

***

One afternoon Laura completely surprised me. "Because you have been so good about MY fantasies, I'm going to let YOU explore yours," Laura told me. She had been teasing me about this for some time now. "You are going to have to do it the way I want to though, and you are going to have to go all the way if you know what I mean." She threatened. "We are going to make this a legitimate crossdressing experience. You are going to become the most perfect sexy housewife Los Angeles has ever seen."

Laura said she read up on Transvestism, from books from the library next to her office, and has also read a lot of fiction about it. "That term sounds kinda last century," I said. "We don't really call it that anymore."

She laughed. "I'm sure the basics have not changed. Just let Maggie... and me take care of everything." She gave me an evil laugh. "You are going to cream your jeans."

She decided that I would dress up full-time for a couple of weeks at the beginning of December. My biggest fantasy was always to be a woman and wife for an extended period of time, nothing crazy. I just wanted to dress as I liked, make dinner, clean the house, and have my 'husband' treat me with love and respect. Something Laura didn't understand. I was way more traditional than her, while she was way more unconventional. I also didn't think it was such a big deal. I once asked Laura to wear some of my men's clothes while I wore one of my dresses, it would be so much fun, she did and she hated it. She told me. "I hate seeing you like this, you are so fucking dainty. Do real women even walk and sit like that?" She was so mad for weeks. I decided not to bring it up again. I also didn't let her see me completely dressed up again if I could help it.

Now I was surprised she was not only playing along, she was initiating it. I never had more than a day or two completely crossdressed, mainly because of work and Laura's objections, so this would be incredible if we could make those two weeks work out. I was creaming my jeans already.

***

I literally could not wait. I would pose in front of my mirror and take pictures. Loving how my legs looked in stockings and heels. My entire body was shaved, including a little landing strip in my panties, and I had hair removal on my face and chest for years. Having Maggie around for these types of things was incredible. Whatever I needed she was more than happy to help. Laura didn't like that I had no hair on my legs or arms. She said people noticed things like that. I didn't really care, I loved the look of my arms in a sleeveless blouse or my legs in mini skirts and short shorts. I even wore bikinis when I took in the sun, as I hid in the backyard. "You are such a girl," Laura complained one afternoon, catching me after she came home early. I only did this when she wasn't around. "Go put on something more decent, I can see the crack of your ass."

I would sulk and change into something a little more sensible, and then hide from her on the other side of the yard. "You better not have any sunburn lines from your bikini." She would check me and get mad when she noticed an outline.

I would tell her. "Noone is ever going to see them."

"I'm seeing them NOW! What do you mean no one's ever going to see them." She would huff and go back in the house with one of her books.

When home alone I would work on my make-up, which I was very good at. After years of help from Maggie, I was a pro. My face was slightly feminine, and it didn't take too much to turn me into a very attractive female, or at least I hoped. I didn't like to wear too much makeup, but sometimes Maggie would make me more glamourous and we would take pictures. My blonde hair was long, a couple of inches past my collar. I could even wear it up if I liked.

I also had three wigs which I wore. I actually rather wear a wig, I liked the feel of my hair all around my face and down to the middle of my back. The wife really didn't like my long hair, she would kiddingly threaten me with an electric shaver. My favorite part of course was the outfits and dresses and heels. God, there were so many favorites. My body wasn't that thin, but I did have curves. The exercises Maggie and I did gave me a nice round butt, flat stomach, and perfect legs. Laura didn't like that it was an easy process for me to turn myself into a woman. "Can you please practice being a supermodel somewhere else?" She would yell, even though she would only hear my heels behind closed doors.

***

When December finally came around, Laura told me she needed a little more time to get things together. Christmas, Valentine's Day, and then Easter passed, and still no sign of the plan. I was assuming that she was getting bored of the idea, I mean technically I was getting my dream week, but she wasn't having one of her own. Our sex life was almost completely over at this point as I became more and more feminine. When I innocently brought it up she told me. "Don't worry about me, it is all about you Donna, okay? Obviously, it is always all about you. It will all work out fine." I didn't really trust her, and she was starting to get easily aggravated. I waited patiently anyway and stayed far away from her just to be on the safe side.

Meanwhile, Laura was spending much more time away from the house, I didn't see her as much as I used to. I slept by myself most of the week, but I never pried or asked her about it, knowing that she probably had a place to stay somewhere near the office.

***

"I need some pictures," Maggie exclaimed as she made her way into the house.

"What kind of pictures?" I asked.

"A don't know just pictures, show me what ye have."

What I had was insane. I had multiple pictures of every outfit I ever tried on, plus various ones of my hands, legs, and feet. I went looking for something appropriate. "How many do you want?"

"Just enough." Well, that would be easy. I gave her about twenty-five pictures, all of which I was very sexy in and very proud of. She told me, "Russell might use them for one of his websites." Russell was her husband and he did catalog shoots. He was always looking for models and she was always trying to help.

***

The wife announced we finally had a date to start my two weeks. It was the Friday before Memorial Day Weekend in May. We had less than a week for preparation and I was ready to do anything she asked. "First let's move all of your fem clothes into the bedroom." She said.

"Really?" I was surprised since she didn't like seeing them around.

"Yes really, I said we were going to do this right, didn't I. I want everything to be perfect, so get your fat ass in gear."

So we took all of my female clothes, which there was an abundance, from the backroom and replaced hers with mine in the bedroom. "I was wondering, what are we going to do with your clothes?"

She pulled out a bunch of suitcases and boxes. "Might as well put everything in these, I will keep out what I need, and put them in your drawers. Some I'll just take to the office." She then took all my male clothes and put them in two large green trash bags and I brought them downstairs. More boxes for her makeup and jewelry, and even all her knickknacks. "This is now Donna's bedroom, for the next couple of days, I want you to fill it with what you want and need. Make it nice and dainty the way your backroom is, sissy." She laughed as I went to clean out the bathroom of all her items too. She didn't have much in the way of makeup so it was a quick changeover. I thought she was going a little overboard but I knew when she did anything it was always OTT.

Maggie came over after Laura left, to help me. Maggie made me get dressed to go shopping. I picked out a nice blue sundress and three-inch heels and we made our way to the shopping center. "There is nothin' like two hot girls hittin' the shops to turn on the husbands waiting for their wives. Haha." She laughed. Once at The Mall we picked up sheets and curtains and a comforter, everything had flowers and was so feminine, Laura would hate it. I even bought a couple of pictures for the walls. The bedroom was so barren, to begin with, but now it was perfect. The kind of bedroom I always wanted. I even moved my white vanity and stand-alone mirror in the corner removing the wife's exercise machine. Lastly, I changed the rug, curtains, and towels in the master bathroom. It was very big and spacious and it had a huge hot tub. I placed my wicker chair near the tub and put all my toiletries on a shelf. The whole area was now completely mine. Staring at the woman in the mirror made me get so hard, I couldn't wait for this weekend to start.

***

I owned my own business and was planning on staying home a couple of days prior anyway, to get prepared for the next couple of weeks. Laura had brought a bunch of shopping bags into the house. While she was putting the stuff away she asked Maggie to get me ready. "Remember what we discussed, Maggie."

"I do," Maggie said in her light brogue. She first made me change into something to wear to the Salon where she worked. It was only going to be my third time there and my first time as Donna. The last time I went, the people at the Salon took a hair sample for extensions. I also got my measurements taken. I was very intrigued about what I was in for.

I decided to really dress up for this, I wanted to look perfect. This was the start of it, becoming the perfect housewife. Tucking myself in, I gave myself a perfect female outline for my panties. I have been doing this since I was a teenager and can even walk around completely bottomless without anyone knowing my true gender. I slipped on my beige silk panties. They were low cut and slid perfectly over my hips. My matching silky bra was next. I was a B cup and I put my Silicone Gel Invisible Inserts Breast Pads into the cups. They filled me out perfectly and gave me a little bit of cleavage, though no one was going to see it in the dress I chose. Next came my light gray sheer pantyhose. I would usually wear stockings or pantyhose every day to the detriment of the wife. If she saw them when I bent over or if I went without socks, she would make me change.

"Wear them on your own time." She would tell me. I just managed to hide them better in the future.

Maggie helped me with my makeup. "You don't need much today. The girls are going to change everything anyway." She said. "You will be getting a complete makeover."

I was even more excited now. She then helped me with my dress. It was a gray turtle neck midi dress, it came down below my knees. It was very tight and clung to the curves that I had. I slipped into five-inch gold sandals as Maggie brushed out my wig. "Let's wear something short for now." She smiled as she helped me with my wig then clipped on my earrings.

"What about my nails?" I asked.

"Dinnae worry about that beautiful, this is just the start of things. Ye will be quite perfect by the end of the day." She laughed in her slight burr.

I loved getting all dressed up and going out with Maggie, no one ever gives me a weird look. I do get a lot of admiring glances though, which I love. There is nothing like a man leering at you as you fix your lipstick or brush hair out of your eyes.

Once at the salon they brought me into a private room and made me undress and slip on a robe. Three hours later I was completely hair-free again except for the triangle in my black panties. I had new D cup boobs attached to my chest and the tightest corset cinching me in. I had hair extensions that came down to the middle of my back, and my hair was dyed a little lighter blonde with darker streaks. Making me look fabulous. The girls also filled in and shaped my eyebrows and added lash extensions. I had my lips plumped and my ears pierced, everything I had wanted to do for years. I can't believe Laura was initiating all of this. My favorite was my nail tips, one of the salon girls gave me long red fingernails to match my lips and then match my toes. The only thing I didn't love was my outfit. It definitely wasn't something Maggie or I would pick for myself. I was wearing black pantyhose and a black lace bra. Over that I wore a long-sleeve bright red turtleneck, that was so tight my boobs looked huge. I also had on a long black leather skirt that came down just below the knee. And last but not least were my knee-high black leather boots with a five-inch heel. They were very tight on my legs and with them and the tight skirt it made me walk very straight. Red lipstick, big round clip-on earrings complimenting my new gold opal studs, and dark glasses.