Happy Trails Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Given I was more or less ready to explode as it was, let alone adding in the emotions which had overtaken me with our shared confession, I couldn't fathom what else Jessie could possibly have in store for me. Kneeling there, I watched as she rose from my bed and, surprisingly, began to strip off her clothes.

That sweat-drenched top of her was dropped to the side and the pantyhose were practically torn off. The bran and panties were slipped off and then she stood there naked in front of my kneeling form. Her glistening body shone in the light of my bedroom, and as she reached down to take my hand, I could do nothing but follow her lead.

Jessie laid down on my bed and pulled her knees back, showing off her already rather wet pussy. Droplets of sweat and secretion stuck to her pubic hair, and my eyes widened at the sight of it. With her hand in mine, she pulled me down so that I was kneeling on my bed in front of her, then carefully guided my rock-hard cock into her waiting cunt,

"Jessie," I said softly, completely taken aback by this turn of events but more than a little excited. "Are you sure?"

She smiled at me, and I knew right then and there she had been planning this for a long time. "Trust me Petey. You're gonna love this."

Then she brought her legs up so that her feet cupped my face, and at that moment everything became clear. Jessie grabbed hold of my hips and I hers, and I began pounding my straining cock into her sopping cunt, all the while taking shuddering sniffs of her sweaty, stinky feet.

She was right. I loved it.

I had never fucked anyone like this, and the mix of sex and her feet consumed me. This was the greatest thing ever, and though she no longer needed to, Jessie still managed to give me some orders in between her moans. "Smell. My. Feet. Smell. My. Feet."

She bounced her hips off my bed as I pounded into her, both of us a sweat-drenched machine as her pussy practically devoured my cock and my cock drilled at her pussy for all it was worth. All the while, her feet covered my face with her deliciously delectable foot scent.

With every breath I took, I could feel it coming. The orgasm she and I had denied ever since she'd arrived today was coming, yet I still forced myself to hold back. I gritted my teeth and some of her sweat dripped into my mouth, the taste of Jessie's feet doing little to help matters.

Jessie's nails nearly tore the flesh of my hips as she began to convulse, and before the elation of her own orgasm overtook her she screamed out the last order she'd have to give. Then one I'd been dying to hear.

"CUM!!"

My cock exploded inside her, and her pussy refused to let up, taking in everything I could give even as I struggled for breath against the assault of her feet. I thought my orgasm in the forest had felt good. I thought the ones I'd jerked out with her socks had been amazing. But this?

This was something else entirely.

As my orgasm subsided, I began kissing Jessie's feet, her fingers letting go even as her body continued to shake a few minutes longer. Though we were both spent, I wasn't ready to let her feet go just yet, and she allowed me to sniff them a little longer before my legs gave out and I flopped onto the bed beside her.

Never in my life had I cum like that, and I somehow doubted I ever would again with Jessie or her feet. Her boots, her socks, those sweaty, stinky soles of hers, even her body itself, they had a hold on me I wasn't sure I could ever break, nor if I even wanted to. In a few short days, this woman had enslaved me completely, and that was fine by me.

Jessie reached over, her black-painted fingernails sliding through my hair and petting my head softly. "Did you like that Petey?"

I nodded, barely able to speak after everything that had transpired. I was focused on riding the incredible high she had given me after so many years of both of us wanting it before it was gone again. I wasn't sure how I was going to manage. "I loved it."

"I was hoping you'd say that," Jessie said softly, rolling over to look me in the eye. "Because I have something to tell you."

Staring at her, our eyes locked on one another as we lay there on my bed, both of us spent and sweaty and more fulfilled than we'd been in a very long time, I couldn't think of what she could possibly have to tell me. I could only wait with bated breath for her to say it.

"I lied in the forest... I wasn't just in town to see my parents. My company is transferring me. In a few weeks, I'll be the manager of their new office downtown."

My eyes widened as the meaning of her words sunk in. A small smile formed on my lips. "So tonight was what, a test?"

She smirked. "You could say that. I wanted to see how far we could take things. I'd say pretty far. How about you?"

Without a word, I leaned over and kissed her, and Jessie returned the favor. That was all the answer she needed, and by far, the best thing I could ever hear. And as we lay there, I realized that in its own way, my dreams had come true.

I would forever be beneath Jessie's feet, and I couldn't be happier.

12