All Comments on 'Happy Valentine's Day, Mommy!'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 14 years ago
I wonder

I wonder if this was how my own son felt when he kept buying me knickers? Anyway, if he did I made sure that I was instrumental in making sure he succeeded. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome tale

i loved the story kept me interested and now how about writing some more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is an amazing story. Well done.

I like incest stories, but well written ones and the reason why I liked this particular story is because it's believable. Also, you just don't dive into the sex. You created characters that I cared about first. This is an amazing story and even the ending is totally believable. Well done, well done, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it

I love Moms with a thick hairy bush. It is so natural. Sounds like a very erotic event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
DEFINIITE WANKING MATERIAL!!!

Started out a bit slow and quite repetitive, but what a fucking great ending! I ended up stroking my cock through my shorts. I couldn't help myself. The story made me hot!!! Need more stories like this one.

andtheendandtheendover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you so much everyone for commenting on my story. I had fun writing it. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Can't Decide If...

...you're 13, or just not a very experienced writer. Either way, with proper editing, and some capable re-writing, this story could be excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
need more passionate and anal love

well written for a newcomer but need some anal and passionate love between mother and son. you supposed to be describe mothers complete naked body like ass, anus. and give the boy chance to touch his moms every private part of body. mother son stories are the best part of literotica, keep writing on.

vietvetvietvetover 14 years ago
BABBLE:

Too much incoherent babble and repetitive babble about unimportant babble stuff. Thus this story is babble about babble and unimportant babble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
High potential

Very, very good specially part 2 & 3. Part 1 is a little hesitant and right at the beginning you tell us you had sex with your mom, that robs suspense from the story. But I loved the story, hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ok ...........

ok. i know the feeling ..............

Many FeathersMany Feathersalmost 14 years ago
Enjoyed this...

Erotic, sensual endearing. Tender, and yes hot and horny all at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

It was a great story, I was aroused to the point of having a heart atack.

You are a fine looking Mom, keep wtitting more stories in this line.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
mommy get what son want to

another very hot hony story. full of so much excitment . brilliant story outstanding writing, such a real pleasure to read this one, leaving nothing out. would have love another part of this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done...

Long slow build up, well written and very HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
EYE LOVED IT !!

WHEN ANY OUTSTANDING WRITER , THE CALIBER OF YOU, OR MANY FEATHERS GIVES ANY OTHER WRITER A COMPLEMENT .. THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THE WRITERS,WORK WAS VERY GOOD.. WHICH REINFORCES THE UPLIFTING & ENCOURAGING COMMENTS, OF THOSE READERS THAT HAVE TAKEN OUR TIME TO WRITE A COMMENT..EXCELLENT STORY. I LOVED IT ,& THANK YOU FOR SHARING IT WITH US..Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a wonderful and prolific writer!

I've read a number of this gifted lady's stories, but this is my favorite! The characters are brilliantly portrayed and the sex is hot and exciting. I was also taken by the first of the commenters, a mother who signs herself alwaysknickerless (knickers are Brit-speak for panties). It's beyond great that this lady goes around in front of her son naked from the waist down. That's how all moms should be--letting their boy get a real good look at the cunt he came out of. Normal healthy boys are always interested in their mother's cunt--it's the best thing a boy can ever see--and naturally it makes them hard. Mom notices what's happening in her boy's pants, mothers play very close attention to that! They love to see how manly and virile their son's grown up to be. I'm glad to see that alwaysknickerless has taken full advantage of what her boy's got swinging between his legs--as all mothers should!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Story

Well, it would have been nice if he had continued his affair with his momma.

gperry2843gperry2843over 11 years ago
What do I think?

What I think doesn't matter because I don't have the expertise to be a critic, but what does matter is I constantly see positive statements and complements from the best writers on this site. When I read a story I also read the comments and when I find comments by identifiable critics I also look who they are and what they have written and how their stories are rated and have faired. I consistently find the authors that are the the highest rated and who's stories are highest ranked also have the best things to say about you as a writer and your stories. I also consistently find you listed among their favorite authors and your stories and poems listed among their favorites. That is what matters and this is what you should be proud of. Rated 5.

jeanne4you4funjeanne4you4funabout 9 years ago
Family Love....so nice

That was a great story. I have always thought that family love was so erotic and so meaningful. I can still remember when I was 18 and my father took Me for the first time. Now I am 36 and he is 60 and we still have sex at least once a week. He is the best.

Jeanne

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a bunch of crap from anonymous on 1-22-10

I love it when some character writes a comment trying to tell the Author what to write. Like he has any say in the authors story. And on top of that, he wanted the author to write anal into the story. The quickest way to totally kill a story and turn most people off is to write anal into any story. What a waste of space that comment was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
An affair with mom!

"I've wanted to do this again so bad mom, we were so good together the last time," Stephen panted. "Oh Stephen, we were more than good together, we were incredible," she uttered in a seductive voice. I began thrusting my cock faster, making my mother moan from my pounding. "Oh Stephen, harder baby, give it to me good!" she cried out! I began ramming into her pussy forcefully, feeling my balls slapping against her ass. Our bodies smacking together, she began having her first orgasm! "Oh Stephen, oh honey, that feels so good, oh god, oh god, that's it, I'm cumming, I'm cumming baby!" she shouted. That was all it took to push me over the edge, I was to the point of no return! "Oh mom, oh god mom,, I'm going to cum too!" I bellowed loudly! "Oh yes, oh yes, oh mom, oh god, Uuuuuuuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhh!" I yelled as I shot stream, after stream, of my cum against my mom's pussy bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You should have tried to make it more than a one time thing!

If you slept together that night, I hope you fucked too? Only one blowjob seems like a waste of a long night when you think of all the things you could have done. You on top, your mom on top, doggystyle, what fun I hope you had? I'd be all over that.

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
Sad!

Bad ending! The son always continue with his mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hotttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need an editor.

Marklynda2Marklynda26 months ago

Ah mother and son love, what can be better. It's good they got it out of their system and can return to a 'regular' mother and son relationship. Another very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. As always I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous