All Comments on 'Happy Wife, Happy Cuckold Ch. 01'

by HardsevenTX

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great first story. I look forward to the next installment.

Ignore the haters. They will come out!

Equals87Equals87over 2 years ago

No your not bi, your just a weak gay dude who isn’t strong enough to admit it.

J1biboiJ1biboiover 2 years ago

Great story, hope you have a follow-up or two cumming.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

I would love for this to happen with me and my wife. I wouldn't just kiss the cock but I would take it in my mouth and suck it until it exploded in my mouth. I'm such a cocksucking faggot husband.

I can't wait to read more of your stories.

sissyinwesissyinweover 2 years ago

So hot great story cucks love humiliation

JACKBETHJACKBETHover 2 years ago

Kyle must fuck Brad please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife found this, and we both enjoyed it tremendously. We appreciated how normal and sequentially paced the story was – it could have been just about any young couple. That’s probably why we identified with it so strongly

For example, my wife is a bombshell, and I’m just normal. I’m great with my tongue, but have never made her cum with my slender, 4-inch dick. And, I was a premature ejaculator and my wife knew that I was occasionally jacking off to cuckold porn. Our solution, just like Brad and Amber’s, was quite obvious. She needed some real meat between her legs!

Also, we both agree that denying the husband access to a wife’s pussy is the most important step in building a strong cuckold-hot wife marriage. Five years ago, when my wife gave me my final fuck, I never imagined that it would be the last time. However, as I am a small-dicked husband, she knew I needed the humiliation of surrendering my rights to her pussy over to Alpha men!

My wife also began to have me jack off looking at pictures of her bulls’ huge cocks. At the time, I didn’t imagine where this would lead. But now I’m orally bi-sexual. I love sucking cocks, swallowing or taking a load on my face, and getting slapped in the face by those large, manly cocks which are dripping from his and her combined juices!

The build up in your story was just perfect. And for me, like many cuckholds, the climax of your story was when Amber had her husband kiss her bull’s meat – right after he had just given her the best orgasms of her life. You wrote, "Thank you for fucking my wife." Brad said. "Thank you for reminding her what a real cock feels like."

Every cuckold who loves his wife, and wants her to be satisfied, should look the other man’s cock right in the eye and thank it! That became a regular part of our ritual, as my wife turned to other men for her sexual gratification.

Happy wife, happy married life! Thanks; great story.

cdCindy1cdCindy110 months ago

Read this story again and it made me so hard that I shot a big load of cum into my favorite pink panties (I often wear them to work under my male clothes).

I truly wish this would happen with me and my wife. I would love the humiliation and excitement of watching her get fucked by a big cock and then eating the creampie from her wet pussy. I would then do more than kiss her lover's cock -- I would definitely suck it until he shot his big 2nd load down my throat. I'm such a sissy cocksucking faggot, aren't I ????

I love this series of stories. One of my top Favorites on all of Literotica.

Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHardsevenTX@HardsevenTX
Married. Very, very bicurious. I enjoy wearing panties and fantasizing about being submissive.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES