Happy Wife, Happy Cuckold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for fucking my wife." Brad said. "Thank you for reminding her what a real cock feels like."

"Now give it a kiss!" Amber said.

"What?!"

"Kiss his penis, baby!"

Kyle grabbed the base of his impressive meat, holding it so that it was pointing right at Brad's mouth. Brad couldn't help but conjure up more arousal at the lewd proposal. He leaned in with pursed lips and did as instructed - he kissed the head of the penis that had just fucked his beautiful wife.

"Aww, that's so sweet." Amber said with a giggle. She then stood up and wrapped her own hand around Kyle's manhood. "Now I'm ready for round two."

Kyle took the cue and stood up, the two of them making their way back to the bedroom. Brad watched them leave, checking out both of their asses as they disappeared down the hallway.

Once they were gone, Brad sat on the couch, his dick still hanging out of his shorts. He had so many thoughts racing through his mind.

"I just kissed another man's cock." He said to himself. "And I actually enjoyed it."

Leaning down, Brad once again grabbed his wife's dirty underwear. He held the soft, damp, sticky material against his stiffening member.

"Am I bisexual?" Brad asked himself, as he began to jerk off once more.

12