All Comments on 'Happy Wife, Happy Cuckold Ch. 02'

by HardsevenTX

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DavidllahDavidllahover 2 years ago

I love your stories!

Jackiebi7Jackiebi7over 2 years ago

Love your stories, probably because I’m a bi, panty wearing sub too! Thanks, and please keep ‘em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful tale. Brad has to fucklick his wife and Kyle, surely?

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Fantastic. I can't wait for the next chapter. | watch gay videos all the time -- and cuckold, CD, sissy, cum, BBC & gay husband videos. I'm such a faggot, aren't I ?

Please continue. I can't wait.

sissyinwesissyinweover 2 years ago

Nothing better than a Bulls cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"The Tell-Tale Grunt". Isn't that a mystery story. Wait, don't tell me....Agatha Christie!?

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

2nd comment

Every time I read this story it makes he hard and horny. I cum into my hand and eat it all up. I truly wish this would happen with me and my wife. One of my favorite lines from this story is when the wife says:

"You're starting to come around to your sexuality. I'm proud of you, honey. It takes a strong man to admit to his wife that he wants to have sex with hung men."

Yes, I've now come to admit to myself and to those in my secret gay sissy life that I only want sex with men, that I love cock so much and that I love getting fucked. Now I just need to admit it to my wife.

Wish me luck.

In the meantime, I can't wait for the next chapter. This one is hot and one of the best stories on all of Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hoping you come back to finish this series, off to a great start.

J1biboiJ1biboiover 2 years ago

Another great story. I love it when the cuck finally sucks the bull's cock and the way this happened was really hot.

JACKBETHJACKBETHover 2 years ago

Cannot wait for him to get fucked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great Story! The scene where Brad was eating a bowl of cereal in the kitchen and ended up sucking Kyle's cock was precious. That was the breakfast for champions! Kyle and Amber are training Brad well.

Once my wife got me to cucking her bulls’ cocks, and swallowing their cum, our relationship improved dramatically. And when I started tongue fucking my wife’s rectum, she had me right where she wanted me.

Amber wisely pointed Brad toward gay porn so, he’s well on his way to being a “…cute, white twink getting gangbanged…”

I don’t really like receiving anal sex, but my wife insists that each one of her bulls takes my ass, early on when she starts a new relationship. She loves watching and masturbating while I take it up the ass! She says, “That’s what a husband is for!”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

see the way i am i would have set them both on fire together

cdCindy1cdCindy19 months ago

"Why didn't you tell me you were gay, sweetheart?" She asked.... "Was that someone else sucking Kyle's penis in the kitchen this morning?"........"Was it you? Were you the one sucking that big dick?"

Brad sighed. "Yes. It was me sucking Kyle's dick."

"That's right!" Amber said. "And when a guy sucks another guy's cock... that's pretty gay, honey!"..."It's obvious you also like cock. And if you like sucking it... ya know... you'd probably enjoy taking it up the ass."

This is me exactly -- I so much enjoy sucking cock and I would love LOVE LOVE IT if my wife watched. I want her to call me "gay" because I now have admitted to myself that I really am gay. I suck cock and I get fucked in my man-pussy regularly.

This story is what I wish would happen with me and my wife. I love reading this story over and over again. I can't wait to read more of your stories. Please tell us more. Please.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, I think it’s time to get him into some panties! Keep the series going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHardsevenTX@HardsevenTX
Married. Very, very bicurious. I enjoy wearing panties and fantasizing about being submissive.