All Comments on 'Happy Wife, Happy Life'

by NineIsFine67

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
TigersmanTigersmanover 4 years ago
Good story

Brandi sure had an understanding and thoughtful husband. I really liked that Phillip gave Brandi a surprise and enjoy Brandi's pleasure. Every white woman needs to try 3-6 black men to determine if they like it. If they like sex with black men then they should have sex with black men 3-4 times a week. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Typical Cuckold Story

Your story is a typical interracial cuckold story with an unsatisfied wife and a husband incapable of fulfilling her needs. While she's into black men, he gets aroused by the thought of her being with them, so he sets up a threesome with 2 well-hung black men for her.

It's a solid, familiar plot.

However:

- Switching from past to present tense is a no no!

- Would she, who's never been unfaithful before, really go for a threesome straight away? That's a little over the top for my taste...

- The very submissive role of the husband isn't very credible in my opinion.

3*

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 4 years agoAuthor
I appreciate the comments

Tigersman, Thank you for your comment, I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

To the anonymous writer, I do appreciate your comments. Sorry you didn't enjoy the story. I know I wrote a typical cuckold story, I have never written one and thought I would whip one real quick (I wrote this in a couple of hours), when I do rush through a story I do tend to get past and present tense wording mixed up, sorry for that. You are correct. I do have other stories you might enjoy. But again thanks for the comments.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 4 years ago
Great husband

I love it when my husband sets me up with his black friends. So much hot glorious fun. Nice story. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️💋💋

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 4 years agoAuthor
Always a pleasure to hear from you!

Thank you AnnetteBishop, I always appreciate your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just one thing...

If she's so attracted to black guys, why doesn't she divorce her husband and marry one? Live free. This 'is' supposed to be fantasy after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good start

Enjoyed your story and my hand was busy the whole time. I like it when blackmen Ware the wife down and the wife can’t stop the urges. Best and what I want is for the black men to become more nasty with her as they recognize they hold the power. She can keep her husband in line but if she lets them in and they want to they can own her. Strip away her white privilege and show her who she is really. A woman that wants what only they can give her. 1954Hall

Horny CoupleHorny Coupleover 4 years ago
Very Hot

My wife and I were really aroused by your story. We enjoyed mutually masturbating each other while reading your story. Can't wait to read more.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You!!!

Thanks Horny Couple, I take that as the ultimate compliment and it makes me happy to know it turned you on that much! I hope you enjoy more of my stories that way!!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

absolutely one of the best stories on the literotica site..so sexy and erotic..I didn't want it to end..wanted to hear more about the other black guys and especially the swapping... Note to author-- finally..yes finally an author that keeps husband and wife together so both can enjoy the erotic pleasures they both receive ..W-T-F do all the authors get off on by having wife cheat and fuck behind hubby's back.. thanks for getting it right this time!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Clearly this author is deleting any and all negative comments. Just another writer getting off humiliated and emasculating a white husband while turning wife into narcissistic slut. Just garbage. Awful

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67almost 2 years agoAuthor

Only negative comments I can remember were accusations that I was a racist. I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion. I don't try to emasculate whites or paint blacks negatively. If my stories offend or turn you off, I'll understand if you don't read any of my other stories.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

One of the best interracial stories I have read.Hot

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks algolfcrazy, I appreciate that. May I suggest my story “Fantasy Island”? It has a higher rating. Another story many have enjoyed is “Sensual Betrayals”.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 1 year ago

I keep re-reading this story -- makes me so so horny -- for over a decade I've been trying to get my wife to let me watch her with a black man.. it's always a big NO.. I gotta just keep trying !!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

IFAFILHG, interracial just isn't for everyone. I have had a few friends who claimed they weren't into it but later confessed they were. It is really something you don't want to press, but if she was to become willing to try, I know you both would enjoy it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNineIsFine67@NineIsFine67
405 Followers
I enjoy comments and suggestions. Let me know what you thought about my stories. I get inspired when readers favorite me or the stories I write and thank you if you do!!!! All comments will be read and responded to if written with respect and honesty. I do prefer to write int...