Happy Wife, Happy Life... Not Today

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued, "After I found out I was pregnant, he said if I tried to terminate the pregnancy, he would tell you what a slut I was. I knew I had to stay with him and give him his child. . Yes, I loved him but I loved you too. The only way out was to tell you I was in love with another and divorce you. You know the rest."

I said, "No, I don't know the rest, Candy. Why were you and Archer shot?"

"I can't tell you all of it, Andy. I've already put you, Monica and my parents in enough danger. Long story short, Robert was laundering money for some very powerful people. He skimmed a lot of it for himself. There, you have all I can say about it. I'm getting this cast off next week. I'll be leaving town."

I said, "They think you have the money, don't they? Do you, Candy?"

She just said, "I have to go Andy. Say good bye to Monica for me. I know she still hates me. I've done so much damage. I hate myself." She kissed me and hobbled out to the Uber she hired.

Chapter 4

It was over six years before I was to see my ex wife again. The divorce was history. I dated but never found that same love again. I was enjoying the bachelor's life but my Monica had found the love of her life. The wedding day had been announced some time ago and was in six weeks.

I had been out cruising in my Camaro. Yes, I finally finished it and she is beautiful. I had just pulled into the driveway and walked into the house when a very nice sedan pulled into the drive. I watched through the window as the driver got out and opened the rear door. I saw two legs in heeled sandals swing out of the door and then a cane. A woman with flaming red hair in a knee length dress stood up. She was also wearing a black wide brim hat and sunglasses.

She walked with her cane as the guy followed her to the door. I opened the door and looked at her. I gave her the once over all the way to her red polished toes when I saw them. The zipper-like scars on both sides of her left leg and ankle. They. could be seen through her stockings and gave it away. She looked different.

I said, "Candy? Candy, is that you?"

Her chauffeur looked puzzled.

She said, "Andrew, may I come in?"

I looked at her chauffeur and saw the gun in a shoulder holster.

"Sure, Candy...alone."

She said, "Charles, it's ok. Please wait in the car. I'm not sure how long I'll be here."

He said, "Yes, Ms. Halstead."

I said, "Halstead? Is that your married name, Candy?"

"No, Andrew, it's the name I chose when the Feds put me in WITSEC. I'm Susan Halstead now. I'm not married, engaged or have even dated since the day I left here. I testified against the people who killed Robert, my baby and left me wounded. They were convicted a year ago and sentenced to life in SuperMax. The trigger man was sentenced to death and is sitting on Death Row."

I said, "So it's Andrew now? I thought I was always just Andy, the unknowing cuckold who couldn't keep his wife happy."

"I'm sorry, Andy. I deserve that. I threw away what was the best two things that ever happened to me, you and Monica. Yes, I truly thought I was in love with Robert. As I said five years ago, being pregnant with Robert's child forced me to choose. I chose wrong. I've had six long years to think about it with a counselor's help. I've kept up with you through some of my contacts. I want to go to Monica's wedding if she will allow me."

"Candy...I mean Susan, that's something you'll need to talk to her about. She and Jack appear to be very much in love. I'm not sure she will recognize you. You look different."

She said, "I had a very good plastic surgeon."

I said, "Candy, SHIT! I mean Susan. It was hard to improve on perfection. You were beautiful, inside and out to me for over sixteen wonderful years."

"And you were my beloved knight for all those years until I went crazy and allowed someone else into our life. I was such a fool but Robert went all in on me and I bit hook, line and sinker. I can't say how sorry I am. I wanted to grow old with you."

"Susan, I cant help but notice you seem to have done quite well for yourself. Bodyguard and all. Fancy car...a Bentley?"

She said, "Now, the rest of the story. Andy, Robert had stolen almost ten million dollars from the organization who killed him. He put the money away in the Caymans under an alias he picked for me. He gave me a new name with full papers. I didn't touch the money for two years. I'm living off of the the investments and have made almost that much again. I'm quite wealthy."

"I knew the organization was trying to find me and they did. Charles killed three of them. He was one of the U,S, Marshals assigned to me before I hired him full time. After the trials were over I told the Government I wanted out of WITSEC. They were glad to see me go but I kept Charles. I pay him well and no, not with my body. I have not had sex with anyone since Robert. I want to change that. I wanted to see if you had anything left for me at all. Maybe see if we can get back what we once had. Under all this glitz, I'm still Candy."

"I don't know, Susan...Candy. I'm sorry. You're Candy to me. You hurt me to the core. I loved you more than life and you destroyed me in less than an hour. How can I trust you? I don't know you anymore. You drive up in a car worth hundreds of thousands of dollars with an armed bodyguard and tell me your rich. I'm just the same old Andy Richards. I make a living. I have a 1968 Camaro that keeps me warm and it doesn't want to leave me. I don't need a lot of money. Especially Robert Archer's ill-gotten loot he stole from the mob. I have to question your motives, Candy."

"I knew you would. That's why I'm prepared to give it all up for you if that's what it takes. Could I see the old Camaro, Andy?"

I said, "It's in the garage. Let me change clothes and I'll give you the tour."

When I came down stairs, I didn't see Candy. I walked through the kitchen into the garage and stunned as I feasted my eyes on the red haired beauty spread out on the hood of my car. Her panties and hat were hanging on the radio antenna. Her dress was around her waist. Her perfect breasts were bare. Her stocking clad toes were pointing at me as her sandals were in the floor.

She said, "That morning that I ruined our lives standing in this garage, you suggested that I lay on the hood of this car and get naughty. I'm over six years late in taking you up on that offer. Andy, I want you to fuck me...right now...on the hood of your beloved car. Leave me full of you like you did for all those years. Let me make up for my sins. You don't have to say you love me. Just take back what should have always been yours."

I looked at the gorgeous woman adorning the hood of my car. Her pink labia was hairless and puffy. Her clit was protruding from its shelter. I saw her bra hanging from the outside mirror. Her blouse was open and I could see her exposed breasts. Her red hair draped over her shoulders. I pulled her forward to the edge of the hood by her nylon encased feet. I looked into her eyes and said, "I'm going to fuck your brains out Susan Halstead ...Candy, whatever your name is now."

I spread her legs and pushed my face and tongue into her pussy. I licked her exposed clit until she was writhing on the hood.

I heard her moan, "Oh God, YES, Andy. Lick me. Don't stop. I'm gonna cum."

She came. One thing that didn't change was the aroma of her juice as it squirted on to my tongue and down the front of my car.

I dropped my shorts and placed the head of my dick at her entrance. I stood at the front of the car as she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her, impaling her wet pussy on my cock. I fucked her hard snd fast until she came again. I unloaded spurt after spurt of thick milky semen into my ex wife's body. She screamed my name as I finished inside her.

She said, "Yes,Baby. You don't know how many nights I've masturbated to this scenario. I've worn out several toys over the years. It feels so right having your cum inside me again. Thank you, Andy. I'll go now and leave you to your thoughts. Charles and I will be staying at the Marriott."

I said, "NO! Charles will be staying at the Marriott. Ms. Halstead will be adorning the hood of this car at least once more tonight and my bed until I say different. Are we clear on that Ms. Halstead?"

She looked at me like I had three heads.

"Andy, thank you...oh Baby, thank you."

She began to slide off of the hood leaving a trail of our fluids behind her. I kissed the bullet wound scar on her thigh. I peeled the stocking off her left leg and kissed the scars on her leg and ankle. I think round two is beginning.

Chapter 5

I carried her in the house and laid her in my bed. We made slow, passionate love this time. I brought her to three orgasms before planting my seed in her again. I hope she was on the pill. At forty-three, she could still be fertile.

She saw me deep in thought.

She said, "I know what your thinking. No, I can't get pregnant. The bullet that killed my baby also destroyed my uterus. I had to have a partial hysterectomy, Andy. That was another blow to my self worth back then."

I'm sorry, Candy. I didn't know. We didn't talk much before you left. Before you forget, Charles is still waiting in the car."

"Oh My, I forgot all about Charles."

She picked up her phone and called him asked that he bring her bags into the house. She met him at the door in my robe.

She said, "Charles, I don't think I'll be needing you for the next couple of weeks. Please leave my car. I'll have you a rental waiting at the airport."

She gave him a check for $20,000.00 and told him to take a vacation. She told him to call her in two weeks.

He smiled at her and said, "You're home aren't you, Ms. Halstead."

I heard her say, "I hope so, Charles, I don't know yet. Oh, and Charles? My name is Candace Richards."

"Whatever you say, Ms. Halstead."

I called a taxi to take Charles to the airport. I was still very suspicious of this whole situation but for now, I'm just enjoying great sex and getting to know my ex wife again.

After he left, I asked Candy if she was ready to see Monica yet.

She said, "I don't know, Andy. I know I have some bridges to rebuild with her and it won't be easy. I don't want to ruin her wedding by being here if she doesn't want me."

As the days went by, we became close again or I thought we were anyway. I did notice that she was talking quietly on her phone several times a day like she didn't want anyone else to hear. Not my business. We aren't married anymore. Far as I know, she has other men out there somewhere.

Officer Crews stopped by a couple of time just to chat. She told me the case was cold regarding Archer and Candy. That's when I learned that Candy was lying out her ass about the shooters. She said they were all in prison or on Death Row. Mistake number one, Candy. I noticed Candy made herself scarce until she left each time. Officer Crews was quite pretty in her own right. She kept looking at me for some reason, like she was evaluating a prize steer.

Then one day, I heard Candy talking on the phone in another room. I heard her say, "Don't worry, I'm treating him like a king, I'm fucking his brains out every chance I get. He's still pretty damn good in the sack but you know I love only you. I'll have him eating out of my hand soon. He will do anything I want."

Well, that was interesting, I thought. It appears my Spidey senses are correct. There's a reason she's here and it's not Monica's wedding or her undying love for me. I decided it was best that I be on guard for whatever she's planning.

After arriving at work the next morning, I called Officers Johnson and Crews and asked them to meet me after work. I met them at a convenience store a few blocks from my office and informed them of the arrival of my ex wife and the bad feelings I had about her plans. They had not arrested anyone for the shooting and it was officially a cold case but actively awaiting new information. Candy's unexpected arrival was a start.

That evening, Candy was the hot woman she had always been. She was trying to fuck me to death. No matter what her motives, I wasn't complaining. I still hadn't told Monica she was here. She and Jack were off on a pre-wedding vacation.

As we were laying in my bed in post orgasmic bliss, Candy said, "Andy? I'm thinking we need need to get away for a few days. I was thinking that we could fly down to the Caymans for a few days and lay out on the beach then fuck all night. What do you think?"

I said, "Candy, that sounds good but why the Caymans? There's lots of nice places to go with a beach."

She said, "Well, I have a little problem. The money Robert skimmed is in a bank there. Since he's dead, I need someone to pretend to be him so we can get the money out of the bank. You look a lot like him so I had some identification made up that says you're Robert Archer."

There it was. Her reason for being here and being so cozy with me.

"I don't know about that, Candy. It's illegal and I could get in a lot of trouble. I don't think so. I don't want Archer's stolen money and I certainly don't want the bad guys looking for me."

Just about that time, a man walked into my bedroom wielding what appeared to be a short shotgun. He told us to put our clothes on pointing the gun at me. As we put our clothes on, the man kept talking.

He said, "Candy, I told you this asswipe wouldn't go for it. Now we do it my way."

As he led us down to the garage, it all came together for me. I said, "Robert Archer, I presume? You did a good job on me, Candy. You can be proud. Who was the dead guy in the car?"

Archer said, "Since the mob was looking for me, he was just a look-alike we paid to drive around in my car pretending to be me. He had my Identification on him. Our plan was for me to pull up beside him and shoot him in the head and then Candy slowly steer the car into the tree. Then, Robert Archer would be officially dead. Unfortunately, two of my shots hit Candy and the car hit another tree too fast which put her out of commission. The plan still worked as she identified my body in the car even though she was injured. It didn't go exactly as I planned."

"Now, I want my money and you're going to help me get it. I can't show my face or I'll be a dead man for sure so you're going to get it for me."

I said, "And if I say Fuck You and the horse you rode in on?"

Candy said, "You can't hurt him, Robert. You need him."

Archer said, You're right, but I don't necessarily need you anymore." He pointed the gun at Candy.

He said, "Richards, I know you still care for her and don't want her hurt any further so I would cooperate if I were you."

I jumped up and yelled, RUN, CANDY!"

Just as she started to run, he fired low. The blast hit her just above her right ankle nearly severing her foot from her leg. She fell to the floor screaming, holding her leg and bleeding profusely. She was bleeding out.

I was wrestling with Archer for the gun. I didn't know at the time but my neighbors had heard the gunshot and called the police. He broke free from me and ran out of the garage where he met Officers Crews and Johnson. I heard the shotgun go off then the lesser report of a handgun discharging.

I ran to Candy, and made a tourniquet out of an extension cord. I tied it around her thigh trying to stem the blood flow.

I looked at her as she appeared to be going into shock. It was strange looking at her leg and foot. Her foot was barely attached to her leg by a piece of a ligament. Her shoe was still on her severed foot.

Officer Crews ran into the garage.

She said, "EMS is on the way. Hang on, Candy. Are you ok, Andy?"

I nodded and asked, "Archer?"

Crews shook her head, "he's dead now...no doubt."

The police and news crews were there for hours doing their reporting and crime scene investigation. Yellow tape was stretched out everywhere since an officer-involved shooting occurred. Officer Crews walked up as I was still kneeling beside Candy and put her hand on my shoulder. The paramedics loaded Candy up and transported her to the hospital.

She said, "It's over, Andy. Soon as we get your statement and finish the paperwork, could I buy you a drink? I know I'm going to need at least three or four."

I said, "Absolutely."

I told the police the long sad story as Archer related it to me. He had killed the guy in the car six years before. They now had to try to identify him by exhuming his body and examining dental records and DNA.

Officer Crews...Deborah, as I was instructed to call her was very attractive in uniform and a knockout in jeans, a blouse, heels and a ponytail. She was very petit. We drank..and drank. I tried to stay sober because it was obvious she wasn't going to be able to drive. Hell, she just killed a man. Her first, I learned as we talked. She had every right to get wasted. I drove her home and carried her into her apartment. I laid her on her bed, took her shoes off and put her down for the night.

Chapter 6

When Monica got home three days later, I told her the whole story. Candy was still in the hospital. We decided to visit her with permission from the police. Monica and I walked into her room and was stunned at how pale she looked against her red hair. Her right leg was elevated and was heavily bandaged down to the stump where her foot used to be.

I said, "I'm sorry, Candy. Are you in a lot of pain?"

She said, "My right foot hurts. Why does it hurt when it's not there, Andy?"

I replied, "Again, I'm sorry. The doctor said, there wasn't enough there to try to reattach. They couldn't save it. You lost your foot, Candy. I've read about ghost pain with amputations. It could be that."

"I really messed up my life, didn't I, Andy. I'm so sorry I dragged you into this fiasco. It should have never happened. I almost got you killed. I deserve the cards I've been dealt. I'll be a cripple the rest of my life. It appears the police are not going to charge me. The DA feels I've been punished enough and there would be nothing to gain by prosecuting me now."

Monica said, "I'm sorry too, Mom. I hope you can be at the wedding. If not, I understand."

"Andy, I've called Charles to come pick me up when I'm discharged. He knew nothing about all this. He is just my driver and bodyguard. I was never in WITSEC and he was not a Marshal. Everything I told you was an act and pure bullshit in order to win you over. You will never here from me again."

I reached over, squeezed her hand and said, "Good Bye, Candy."

Life returned to some semblance of normal for me. We were preparing for the wedding. I had not been back in my garage since that day. I was cooking a steak on the grill when I heard a car pull into the driveway. As I watched, a stunning ponytailed blonde exited the car. She was wearing a white blouse, blue pencil skirt, and black flats. She was also displaying her badge and her service weapon on her belt.

I approached her and said, "Officer Crews, it's so good to see you."

She said, "Correction, Mr. Richards, it's Detective Crews now and Deborah, to you."

"Congratulations, Detective Crews, I mean Deborah. Can I throw a steak on the grill to celebrate your promotion?"

She said, "That would be great but I also came by to clean up our mess in your garage if that's ok. I know there's still tape and evidence markers in there. I'm sure you want to clean up the blood also."

She and I entered the garage. She picked up the markers and threw the yellow tape away. She stood by my car admiring it. I decided it was time. She was standing in front of it looking at it. I walked up to her and put my hands on her shoulders.

I turned her to face me and asked, "I've wanted to kiss you since the first time I saw you. You are beautiful."