Happy Wife, Happy Life... Not Today

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you'd never ask, Andy. Thank you for getting me home safely that night. I don't usually drink that much."

I said, "Deborah, you had good reason. You held up better than I would under the circumstances."

We kissed. A long, toe curling, passionate kiss. Our tongues danced together in our mouths.

I said, "Detective Crews, have you ever made love on the hood of a '68 Camaro SS?"

"Mr. Richards, that's actually #1 on my bucket list."

She pulled out a small notebook and said, "See, right here, it says #1, getting royally fucked on the hood of a '68 Camaro."

She unbuttoned her blouse, exposing the most beautiful pair of what I guessed to be about 34C breasts I've ever seen as she was scooting up the hood of my Camaro. She took off her gun and badge and laid them on the top of the car. I slipped off her shoes and started at her bare toes, nibbling on them as I made my way up her leg to her promised land. I pushed her skirt up and grabbed the waist band of her bikini panties pulling them down her legs and off. I hung them on the radio antenna. I could smell and see her arousal as her labia glistened with anticipation.

She unbuckled my pants and let them drop to the floor. She wrapped her small hand around my penis, running her thumb over the oozing glans.

"Oh,Mr. Richards, is that for me?"

Without a word, I pulled her to me, placing her dainty size six feet on my shoulders. I pushed the head of my cock into her and heard her gasp.

"Oh God, Yes, Andy. I want you. All the way, Baby. I've wanted you since we met."

I pulled out and planted my face in her pussy, licking her clit with my tongue. She was squirming on the hood of my car.

"Andy! I'm cumming, Honey. Please don't stop!"

She filled my mouth with her juices as I licked and sucked her clit. I pushed my cock back up into her wet tunnel to the hilt. I could feel it nudging her cervix.

She said, "Andy, I'm in love with you. I hope you feel the same way, Baby. I love how you feel inside me. Please tell me this is real, My Love."

"Andy, Cum...Cum inside me. You will be my first and the only man to do that. I want your cum inside me. DO IT!"

Her words were too much. I exploded on her cervix. Shot after shot of warm, milky semen flooded her womb. I was in heaven.

As I finished inside her, I kissed her passionately. I looked into her eyes and said, "I love you too, Deborah. Stay with me tonight. It's as real as it gets, Baby. Marry me, Deborah."

She said, "Hold on. Let me check my bucket list. Yep, there it is right there. #2. Get pregnant on the hood of a '68 Camaro by the love of your life.

Epilogue

So there you have it. Five months later we were married with her proudly sporting her five month old baby bump. Yep, I put our son in her that first time on the hood of that '68 Camaro.

One afternoon, a year later, I saw that Bentley pull up into my driveway. Charles got out of the car with a brief case in his hand. I called to Deborah, who walked in the room with Andrew Richards Jr. in her arms.

I said, "That's Candy's car and driver."

Charles sat the brief case down by my front door. Cautiously, I opened the door and looked at the brief case. Charles stood at the car, gave me a smile, a little wave and salute and drove away. I brought the brief case into the house and opened it. There was more cash in it than I had ever seen in one place and a note.

It said, "My wedding present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Richards and Andy, Jr. Live long and happy lives.

Candy

The End.

I hope you enjoyed my little drama. I'm sure there are some errors. Constructive criticism is appreciated.