All Comments on 'Hard as Steel'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why is this submitted ?

Not in line with contest theme at all. I liked the story that was developing though which was cut off suddenly like chapter 2 thru 10 were omitted.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Why not?

Our protagonist ends the story naked in public - how does that not fit the theme?

Is the story too short? Not erotic enough? Well, maybe, but I still think it's fun and different. As for Chapters 2-10, I dare say these could be written but the story is complete for me and I find it more interesting to speculate about where the story could go than to actually write it.

I hereby license the story as Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International,

so feel free to write and share the other chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love this story

It’s refreshing to have strong confident female characters that aren’t man haters or lesbians (cause the two are very clearly different even if some women are both).

The cum sharing is refreshing too, guys find it sexy and most automatically expect women to taste themselves as a standard part of sex. So why is there such an adverse reaction when the roles are reversed?

Tess UK, bi curious

AlinaXAlinaXabout 5 years agoAuthor

I'm so happy someone loves this story the way it deserves.

Many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
🥺

This is awesome! I’m binging a lot of your work right now. I especially liked the absurdity of being naked yet armed with a gun.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 5 years agoAuthor

Glad you're enjoying my stories.

This one was fun to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Agree.

I so agree with anon from on 4/21/19! They wrote "The cum sharing is refreshing too, guys find it sexy and most automatically expect women to taste themselves as a standard part of sex. So why is there such an adverse reaction when the roles are reversed?" Good point...So many double standards out there...I mean it IS his own & not some other male's...so what's the big deal?

AlinaXAlinaXabout 4 years agoAuthor

Men are so fragile...

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

To the anons from 4/21 and 3/26.

Not all guys are adverse to it, nor expect their partner to be interested in it.

I tried it once as my partner mentioned it, and have no problem with it.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 4 years agoAuthor

Give me details, you tease!

cleareyedguycleareyedguyabout 3 years ago
Great stuff

I like this character and would love to see more of her. She’s strong, kinky, and has now had 5 years to work on her tan. Does she reappear in other stories?

AlinaXAlinaXabout 3 years agoAuthor

lol - no, but that's an interesting idea - I'll give it some thought...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Alina, I really love your speech and your dialogues ...!

I would be more interested in women who are not particularly tough and controlled from the start like 007, but who become more decisive as the night or time goes on (increasing tension).

And then in the end with frightening consistency (brutality?) overturn the king.

And don't end the situation with that, but leave further possibilities of expectation (stay tied up or chaste or stay in an audible plastic garbage bag as underwear during the day or whatever is uncomfortable, to be released or not! ;- )

The ultimately victorious Amazon like you ...!

AlinaXAlinaXabout 3 years agoAuthor

Have a read of mt Castle Slave, maybe. Either way, thank you for the comment & suggestion...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...