Hard at Work

Story Info
This new job sucks - and so does Mateo!
873 words
4.27
4.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

Been at this new job for a week now. Nothing feels right. If I don't find my groove soon, I'm gonna quit.

"Yo. New guy! How about a hand, pal?" Okay. This is better. Whoever this is, he's built, tight, good looking and...

"Like now, man. This is heavy!"

"Sorry. Got it. Where are we going?" My hands and his are touching. He must have come in from the heat; his body is radiating heat into mine.

"Your bedroom if you're gay...otherwise up to the loft for storage. There's three more where this came from." So up to storage we go. Once the box is on the conveyor belt, we head up the stairs to meet it. Wiggle ass is in the lead, with me just inches from two fully rounded and bouncing butt cheeks. Can pants be any tighter? Actually, they match his shirt...or rather the second skin clinging to a mass of muscle from the waist up.

"Mateo." I take his hand in mine. It's a firm shake, and he holds it way too long to be anything less than obvious. I don't mind. His bedroom eyes have mine in a lock that I do not want to break.

"I'm Tim. What do I have to do to fit in here, Mateo? One more week of this and I'm done, man." He is pulling me toward him.

"We can work something out." Closer. I feel like I am being hypnotized, unable to break away from these eyes, the beauty of this face, the fullness of these lips...

"Okay." I always mouth breathe when I get nervous. I can feel my own breath bouncing off his mouth. His lips are opening and now they are touching mine. God damn this kid can kiss! I love to be tongue fucked; and Mateo is a prize kisser.

"Good. Let's do the other boxes. That will take us to lunchtime. Suck your food down fast and meet me back here in the loft for the last half of the break. I'll give you dessert!"

PART 2 -

"Are you sure no one comes up here?" Mateo is already peeling off his second skin; and my new bud is posing some sweet hairy pits for me to drool over.

"Never. Have a nuzzle." No need to ask me twice.

"Hmmm." How does this guy smell so good this time of the day? I could spend the afternoon in these pits, but...

"The pants." He's pointing to my jeans and motioning that I take them off, which I do. Mateo is also working his belt and zipper to relieve his own body of all unnecessary interference. He has me by the shoulders and is turning me to the wall. Chest to back we stick together in the heat of this dingy loft, and it feels amazing!

"You want me to dick you, right? The soft whisper floats into my right ear; and his warm breath takes the words deep inside my foggy turned on brain.

His hands are holding mine against the wall. I had a good look at his crotch before he took control. He's big, but I can take him. That meat pole is as rigid as they come; and it's poking right at my pucker like it knows where it belongs.

"Schuuup." Okay, so the sound isn't pretty, but his spit is sure going to be better than no lube at all.

"Ahhnnn" That wet-head slipped in real fast. No hands needed.

"You good, amigo? No pain?" Never. Not even my first time.

"I'm good."

"Bueno. Let's fuck!"

"Ohahhuhh" Well, the wet head did go in easy, but the rest of the seven inches could have used another: 'Schuuup'. "Good. Just give me a minute."

"We only have a few of those left, Timmy. Brace yourself for me!" Fuck. He's like a car engine pistoning my hole and getting up to highway speed! "Yeah. Nice and tight. Damn, Timmy, I'm gonna make you pregnant, man. I'm gonna...gonna...aaaaaahhh...MIERDA. FUCK. FUCK. ME DESMAYARE!!!" What he said.

"Do me, man. Fill that hole. Oh, yeah." I feel him backing away slightly. "No!" He pulled out. There's a river of warm cum running down my thighs. He's turning me to him like he's in a hurry.

"Your turn."

"Oh. That's good." My cock is in Mateo's throat. Is there nothing he's not great at? Sucking the cum right out of my nuts is what he's trying to do. Break is almost over. I bet if I think about pushing my dick up into his warm channel I can make quick work of my jizzing. "Close. Close. I want your ass next time, Mateo. Got to taste that sweet pucker...gotta get my tongue in there and...and...uh. uh. UUUUHHHHH!!!"

Part 3 -

The rest of the workday was a breeze. My whole attitude has changed. A job is a job. I can do this with my eyes closed. Now that I have a good reason to stay...

"Mateo, it's Tim. Your Timmy. Thanks for showing me the 'ropes', man. Yeah. I'll be back tomorrow. Yeah. It was fun. What's his name? Sure. There's plenty room in the loft for three! See you at work tomorrow."

I love my new job.

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers