Hard Body/Soft Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had finally fallen asleep when I heard a scream -- it sounded like Bethany's when I put my hands on her shoulders at the end of the Bloody Mary ghost story.

I was out of my sleeping bag in a flash. About thirty meters away I saw what looked like a big cat. I immediately ran over, since I was shoeless picked up a rock on the way, and using the rock hit hard on the ribs of what turned out to be a mid-sized mountain lion atop Bethany. The cat snarled, then took off. I immediately went to Bethany and hugged her and told her that she was safe now. She cried hysterically in my arms.

Of course by then the entire camp was awake. Monica and Lizbeth came over to Bethany and they hugged her too. When she calmed down Bethany told us that she had gotten up to pee, and on her way back something jumped on her back.

Bethany had lots of scratches, but because she got into the fetal position quickly, and I was able to get there in seconds, she wasn't badly hurt. Rex treated her cuts and scrapes with his first aid kit, and we would take her to get at least a tetanus shot the next day. When Bethany went back to her sleeping bag she insisted on placing it right next to and touching mine.

All of Monica, Lizbeth, and I were very attentive to Bethany on our hike back to the lodge the next day; in fact I insisted on carrying her backpack for her. I talked with Bethany (while ogling Lizbeth and Monica's asses) a good portion of the way back, and she really seemed to loosen up. She was interested in a career in renewable energy, and since that was my area of expertise she gladly pumped me for all the information that she could.

That night I treated Bethany, Monica and Lizbeth to dinner; we had a great time. Bethany started getting sleepy about ten o'clock, so Monica went back to their room with her. I saw a sly look between Monica and Lizbeth as Monica and Bethany left and I wished that the look was what I hoped that it signified.

After Lizbeth and I drank -- club sodas, believe it or not, we didn't need or want any other alcohol -- we really ramped up the flirting. Finally Lizbeth got brazen; right in the middle of a conversation about something entirely different she pushed her finger into my chest and said "You know, Monica thinks that you need a reward; not just for saving Bethany, but for getting her to loosen up."

"Really?" I laughed. "What type of reward?

"Well since she's married she can't give it to you; but since I'm divorced I have been tasked with the unpleasant duty to provide it," she seductively said with a diabolical grin on her face.

"I don't want to cause you pain," I grinned back.

"Don't you have some etchings in your room that we need to look at?" she inquired with an even more diabolical grin as she ran her finger over my chest.

I signed the check and within two minutes we were naked in my room. After we kissed passionately while I stroked her tits and she massaged my testicles she mumbled "You don't have any STDs do you?"

"Hell no," I mumbled back while trying to bury my tongue in her mouth, then continued with "and you're on the birth control, right?"

After some more tongue wrestling she whimpered "Just got my last Depo-Provera shot a week ago."

With that I picked her up and laid her back on my king-sized bed. I started to eat her pussy -- and a delicious looking shaved one it was -- when she snapped "No foreplay -- fuck me now!"

I would never deny a lady's request!

With her heels on my shoulders while I mauled her prodigious tits and as she grabbed my shoulders, I entered her soaking wet pussy in one thrust as we mutually groaned. She bucked up while squeezing and releasing her pc muscles, while I did an imitation of a piston. I came slightly before she did, but not too soon to deprive her of an orgasm so intense I thought that she was going to flip off of the bed.

When we finally came down from our climaxes we were giddy. "Wow...you sure know how to fuck," I said with a smile as I kissed her nose and lips.

"If my husband could fuck like that we'd probably still be married," she countered, with her own nose and lip kisses.

After some more pillow talk, and exchange of our high level of mutual satisfaction, she chortled out "You know that my tits are perfect for titty-fucking and I orgasm from that too."

Lizbeth did have unusually massive tits for a hard body. I got a big smile on my face, went into the bathroom to get some lotion, and squirted the lotion into the valley between her gazongas. She pushed the marvels on her chest together around my now hard-again cock, and I got to work. For whatever reason -- maybe it was the sensory overload provided by her delicious mammaries combined with fatigue from the long day -- my ejaculation onto her chest and chin was all-time in volume and intensity and she writhed, shook, and screamed as forcefully as any woman having an orgasm had in my experience.

I think that we passed out more than fell asleep, but woke up in the middle of the night at about the same time. My cum had dried -- on both of us -- so we decided to shower together. Once clean and dry we went back to bed and she rode me like a rodeo champion as we mutually pleasured each other once again. I fell asleep with a smile on my face and joy in my heart.

The next morning as Lizbeth and I stumbled into the breakfast room -- her with the same clothes on as last night -- Monica and Bethany were sitting at a table waiting for us with big grins on their faces. Bethany was ruthless and relentless with her jokes, snide remarks, and taunts -- although all playfully done and indicating that she was, in fact, loosening up. Monica just grinned.

When Bethany and Lizbeth went to the washroom Monica dragged her chair next to mine. "I would have given you your reward if I wasn't married, Brian," she chuckled while biting on a link sausage. After I'm sure that I blushed and tented my pants and she bit through the sausage she continued. "I'm sure that Lizbeth did a great job; but since you're a nice guy I'm giving you a heads' up."

"Say what?" I choked out.

"Lizbeth got divorced because she cheated; and I don't think that she's capable of changing. But she'll give you the time of your life the next week -- just don't fall in love with her," Monica whispered into my ear. Then she got a smile on her face, moved her chair back to its original location, and she and I were talking politics by the time that Lizbeth and Bethany got back.

I was very grateful for Monica's heads' up because Lizbeth was hot and personable enough that I could have fallen for her. However, since I hadn't been laid for the six months that the divorce was going through I wanted to use Lizbeth's hard body and big tits for as long as I could.

Bethany and Monica went to meet their dad and husband, respectively, in Zion the next day while Lizbeth accepted my invitation to travel around with me for the remaining six days of her vacation. I have to say that fucking Lizbeth's awesome hard body twice a day for the next six days, and giving her numerous oral orgasms, completely snapped me out of my post-divorce funk. It also got me thinking about the future.

I dropped Lizbeth off at LAX. I paid for her flight home since that was not where she had her original return flight ticket from, and everything else when we were together, including buying her a $2000 jade necklace, with matching earrings, that she oohed and aahed about during one of our stops. I left her with a passionate kiss -- but no promise of future contact, although she seemed to be waiting for that. Since my time with her had been virtually a fantasy come true I'm sure that without Monica's warning I would have made a promise to meet again; but no matter how sultry Lizbeth was I couldn't go the infidelity route again.

*************

Despite the fact that I had avoided falling love with Lizbeth, after I dropped her off at LAX I felt like dog shit as I drove away heading north toward Palo Alto. That's the trouble when you live a fantasy for a short period of time; the crash can be life-altering. It took me two days of slow travel to snap out of my malaise. Then a good idea popped into my head, and another one, inspired by Lizbeth, crystalized.

The first idea was to contact my daughter Alexandra, now at the start of her sophomore year at Stanford, and rekindle our relationship. She wasn't real warm during our phone conversation, but when I promised to take her and two of her friends out for a fancy dinner and a play she lit up.

Alexandra's two girlfriends were smart and sophisticated beyond their years, just like Alexandra herself, and I tried my best to charm them. I think that I did charm them at least somewhat because they invited me to tailgate before the football game the next day and Alexandra didn't veto it. I took them up on the offer, at the tailgate I met at least a couple of male students who seemed to have an interest in Alexandra, and bought tickets for Alexandra and one of her male friends (don't call him a boyfriend) to attend the game with me rather than sit in the student section. Alexandra and I went to dinner together and had a good, frank, talk.

When I left Stanford late Saturday night Alexandra seemed to understand my situation as it related to divorcing her cheating mother a lot better and any rift between Alexandra and I had been repaired.

The second idea that popped into my head required me to really put myself out there. At the time that I left Minneapolis I hadn't really thought seriously about dating again -- but my rendezvous with Lizbeth, and the boost in my confidence that accompanied it, changed that. When I was going through my divorce I had subconsciously always had someone in mind to ultimately look up, and my time with Lizbeth brought it from my subconscious mind to my conscious one. I knew that a relationship with her might cause problems, but at that point I didn't really give a shit. In fact since a relationship with her was likely to piss Melissa off, it would give me some much-needed revenge against Melissa. The woman who came to mind was the only woman I had ever lusted after while married to Melissa, though I never, ever, acted on it in any way.

Nicole (the smart, personable divorcee my age who looked like a Lululemon model) answered on the second ring when I called her Sunday morning, nine o'clock Minneapolis time. After a brief exchange of information about the other's well-being I got to the point.

"Nicole, there is a reason for my call aside from just catching up. I wonder whether you want to see the stage plays 'Dear Evan Hansen' and 'Mean Girls' with me?"

"I didn't know that they're playing in Minneapolis," she replied.

"They're not; they're playing in San Francisco; that's where I am right now," I responded.

After a pause Nicole said "You're serious, aren't you?"

"Never been more serious; I'll wire you money for a first class plane ticket -- leave the return open," I cheerily said.

"You expect me to just drop everything?" she asked, but not in a bitchy way.

"I don't expect you to do anything, Nicole; I'm just hoping that you will join me; I have a line on theater tickets and I would really enjoy your company. You probably don't know it but I've always been very, very fond of you."

"Oh I knew it," she laughed, "but I always respected you for not acting on it while you were married."

I noticeably gulped; fortunately she couldn't see me turn red.

"So I'll have to stay overnight?" she inquired with a lilt in her voice.

"Yes; probably three or four nights; I'll get you a second hotel room," I sheepishly promised.

After a pause she shot back "What fun would that be? Just make sure that OUR room has a king sized bed in case you move around a lot in your sleep;" I'm sure that she had a diabolical grin on her face when she said that.

My cock immediately pitched a pup tent. "Uh...great...uh...when can you, ya'know,...uh leave?" I stammered.

"I've been checking my schedule and the plane flights while we've been talking. I can get there by 7:00 p. m. Tuesday," she said. "However, don't schedule a play for Tuesday night. We'll need that time to get more intimately acquainted."

I gulped and just barely avoided spontaneously cumming in my pants.

*****************

Nicole isn't a goddess; however, she is as sultry as a normal woman could be, has an enormously enjoyable hard little body, and a sky high libido, as well as an intense but really fun personality. After two nights of trying every sexual action or position we could think of -- combined with my knowledge of her character and personality from having known her for more than a decade -- I was in love.

Five days after I picked Nicole up at the airport she and I were driving toward Portland, Oregon. With an evil grin on her face she flashed her beaver. After she got the appropriate reaction from me (my sore cock erecting a flagpole) she spoke. "Since I have to get back in four days, maybe you ought to try to get some little blue pills because I intend to try to fuck you to death before then, and I want you to die with a smile on your face."

My only response was "Woe is me..."

"To broach another subject since you let Melissa buy you out of your house where will you be staying when you come back to Minneapolis?" she inquired.

"I hope to be staying with you," I smiled.

"Presumptuous little bastard, aren't you?" she laughed. "Maybe I could set up a cot for you in my closet; that is if you're not dead from me fucking you too much."

******************

I have a feeling that now I'll be just fine recovering from my divorce. I do believe that I could easily see myself hooking up with sexy little hard-bodied Nicole for the rest of my life -- and that is now my goal.


12