Hard Bumps Hard Cash Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you were enjoying this a whole lot more than you're letting on." I countered as I grinned down at her. "But I think you've made quite a mess on that lovely dress of yours... Maybe you should take it off before you stain it any more." I suggested in a far from subtle manner.

"I think even if I did? You'd be easily able to buy me a new one." Sky stated the obvious as she let go of me. "But I guess since you have shown me yours..." She reasoned as I stepped back to allow her to stand.

I just watched as she slipped her dress down that curvy, tanned frame of hers. Little out a whistle of approval as I saw those big, rounded tits of hers encased in a plain bra. Perhaps her more lusted after asset being shown off soon after as I saw that thick, rounded backside of hers as she stepped out of her clothing. Noting how the panties didn't match her bra so that if I hadn't come along with my big bucks offer to pay for sex with her, she wasn't planning on taking any lucky guy, wrestler or otherwise, back to her hotel room here. But my attention was far more on seeing her curves on display after she'd taken off her heels. Nodding with a grin as she peeled off the bra first, showing those lovely, sizeable tits in all their glory. The panties soon following for a full look at that outstanding ass of hers. Even in that moment I held my tongue as I noticed that her completely, smoothly shaved pussy appeared to be a little wet.

"Very nice, as expected Miss Sky." I stated the obvious as I watched her hop back onto the bed. "I suppose it's my time to show you that I'm not just a bunch of bragging, right?"

"Damn right it is!" Velvet responded as she moved back, laying on her side on the bed and resting her head in one hand to look back across herself at me. "You're the one who wanted to fuck me after all... So there's no point me doing all the work here when you're the one paying me for this honour." She pointed out, and doing so with quite the sinful smirk on her face as well.

"Now that is a fair point!" I said, moving up close and positioning her legs so that one was raised up as I held it close and draped it over my shoulder. The other spread out to the side as it the lower half of that limb dangled off the edge of the bed. All in all providing me with clear access into her as I lined my cock up with her entrance. "But I think you'll find I'm well worth every cent, Miss Sky." I said with a confident tone as I pushed forward to enter into what even I thought might be an untouchable piece of pussy.

"MMMMM!! OH SHIT!!" A new gasp escaping the former TNA Knockouts Champion as I pushed my dick into her wet pussy. I wasn't even halfway into her tunnel and she was moaning out as I felt her inner walls stretch around my thickness. Clearly putting former partners to shame with how I was able to spread her as I began to ease my dick in and out. The combination of her slight dampness down here and how her saliva was still coating me from the blowjob allowing me to move smoothly in and out as I groaned myself. "MMMM... Shit! That's... MMMM! That's not half bad, kid! MMMM! But I need... AHHHHH... A lot more than that to make this worth my while, kid!" She told me, clearly enjoying this 'pet' nickname she had for me. Perhaps due to barely actually knowing my name at all from just the brief look at my signature on the cheque that's essentially bought me this sexual encounter with her. Not that I was bothered about what she called me. She could curse me out to high heaven and I'd still be over the moon with how fantastic it felt to be inside of her snug pussy already.

"Oh, I'll give you all of that and then some, Miss Sky! MMMM..." I vowed with a smile as I pumped away. All too happy to give her and her stunning body what she deserved as I thrust into her folds. Gradually working more of my size into her as we both got used to the feeling. My pace stiff enough that while she was laying on her side on this hotel room bed she was still able to shake a bit back and forth in response to my thrusts. Her long hair swaying as the dyed tips either rested on or brushed just above the bedsheets. Even if my gaze was more on her big tits as they jiggled nicely from my pumps. A fine sight to check out in between staring right down to watch my dick vanish forward into her slot before I pulled a few inches back just to repeat it.

"MMMM! OH FUCK! MMMM... You'd better, kid! MMMMM! Just because you handled a blowjob... MMMM! Better than most guys I've hooked up with? MMMM! Doesn't mean... OOOOOOOH! FUCK! Doesn't mean you've won me over yet!" She claimed, even as she made perhaps more of a dirty admission about past nights of sex over her career than she planned to say. Getting caught up in the moment as she found out how skilled I was in my own right at pleasuring even a total stunner like her. My inches burying further into her snatch as I pumped away and kept her leg held against my toned frame. Her jolting making the lower half of her limbs shake as they hung off my shoulder and from the bed I was taking her on. "MMMMM! This is... MMMM FUCK... Not a bad bad start so far, kid! MMMMM..." She admitted with a groan as her eyes kept staring across at me with glances between my smiling, handsome face and down to my crotch as she too had more than a newfound craving to watch her pussy get stuffed full with a big, young cock. Especially as it was feeling more and more like she was built for this kind of action. Being filled up nice and deep to make her groan out in pleasure every time my cock pushed firmly in to hit far deeper than she was used to feeling men reaching into her.

We were so caught up in the moment that I'd only then started to realise that I was actually fucking her bareback. A sinful thrill there as she was getting nailed by a man she didn't even know, let alone being paid to be fucked by, and there was a clear risky element to this sex if I didn't back up all my claims and thrust myself into an early finish inside of her. No such worry on my part as I knew my own experience in being balls deep in hot, tight and wet pussy. None of my experiences in the past however feeling quite as good as being rammed into this mature, stunning snatch of the retired pro wrestler and now colour commentator. Putting her curves to work as well as I made her breasts shake back and forth as I thrust into her, while the slap of her ass hitting into me as I drove in (even as this side-on position) now rang out.

"MMMMM FUCK! Yeah, that's it, kid! MMMM! Fuck me good! OOOOOOOH FUCK! Get that fucking dick right in me! MMMMM FUCK!!" The former TNA Knockouts singles and Tag Team Champion locked onto me with a seductive look in her eyes. Her tone alone sounding halfway between giving an order and making some begging for more of my fat cock deep into her. As if I was going to turn her down as I continued to ram in and out of her needy slot as I felt her forming juices coating me. My hips working like a machine to send my dick in like a piston working in overdrive into her hole. "MMMMM SHIT! That all you got? MMMMM! Come on! Give it to me! MMMMM! Yeah, that's it! AHHHHH FUCK! Fuck me like you mean it! MMMMM! Like I fucking wish you've been dreaming of fucking me... MMMMM!! For fucking years! MMMM!!" She let her dirty talk flow out between loud and far from shameful sounding moans as she let me do all the work for us both with this part of the sex. Stuffing right into her slot as my balls smacked off her tanned skin as the sweat began to form across her. I had the feeling already that at this stage of the action I was going longer than she was used the fun to lasting with any man, even the few who survived being in her mouth. All the more reason to keep impressing her and seeing what else that a fired up, stunning woman of wrestling might be down to offer up, persuaded with cash or otherwise.

For now, I was getting a whole lot as I kept her curvy frame bucking along the bed as she kept herself propped up on her side to watch me work away at her snatch. Already stuffed in to the hilt into her box but both of us wanting more as we both moaned away. Loving this hook up that was almost no strings attached if you didn't count the big payday I'd used to make her spread her legs. Those limbs being where I was stuck between as I pounded in deep and stuff into her snatch. The juices starting to drip down from her crotch and hit the sheets she was laying and moaning on. Having to toss her head back for a moment in order to shake her hair away from across her face so she could continue staring at me with a look that was even more seductive than during any cock-teasing photo shoot or entrance she's performed during her in-ring career.

"MMMM... So, you want some more, Miss Sky?" I seized on her dirty talk as I made us both groan as I pulled out of her twat. "I think that a new position is in order, don't you?" I suggested as I let go of her leg.

"Only if you can handle it, kid..." Sky easily agreed with a smirk, licking her lips as she moved up and off from the bed. "Lay down... Let's see if you can handle it when I really let loose."

"Should I make a joke about you really letting this pigeons loose, or not?" I joked as I moved down and took my tun to lay on that hotel room bed, but doing so on my back as my cock pointed up to the ceiling.

"Figures you'd be a long time fine of mine to remember that line..." Velvet teased as she moved back up, mounting my crotch as she reached down under me. "Maybe I should fine you for bad jokes..." She added as she eased down. But hearing that line gave me the idea that maybe she still might be tempted to go all the way, in a different way, if I flashed more cash to her.

For now, we were both back to loudly moaning out now as she pushed down and made her body connect with mind. Her slick, snug snatch taking my shaft with a single stroke. Her head tilting back in delight before she got that blonde and dark hair with the dyed tips swaying back and forth as she began to rock on my shaft. Her hands forward, resting on my chest for support as she kicked off the riding motion and gave me a wonderful view of those big tits as they jiggled above me. Holding onto her slim waist to keep her supported so she could get to work on my prick. Pushing her pussy down with a firm pace so stuff herself full before moving upward to about the halfway point and then driving back down to make a smack ring out as her ass hit into me. Showing already that even with being retired from competing in matches she still had ability and stamina in other, erotic areas that matter.

"MMMMM! OH FUCK! MMMM... Like that, huh? MMMMM! Like that tight, wet pussy? MMMM! Squeezing this big fucking cock of yours? OOOOOOH! MMMM... Feels fucking good to me, kid! MMMMM!" She licked her lips again as the former two-time TNA Knockouts Champion bounced on my dick. The answer clear to us both from my own moans escaping me as she glided her twat along my rod. Giving back as good as she'd gotten moments before to go from taking a pumping balls deep to delivering a red hot ride. Working her hips back and forth as she handled my cock in a way that easily blew any experience I'd had before with far lesser women clear out of the water. Not to mention how she was going at me at a pace more expected of a woman half her age as she rode away on my dick and kept me soaked with her juices. "MMMM! What's the matter, kid? MMMMM! This pussy too fucking good for you? MMMM! Don't just lay there and take it... MMMM! See if you can really impress me, kid!" A clear challenge from her and a wicked smirk to match as even getting me inside of her balls deep wasn't enough for her and her lusty needs. Wanting to make the most of both the biggest cock she's evert had and the one she's finally found that can handle a world class, drop dead gorgeous beauty like her.

Who was I to argue against that? Seeing as how I was planning on getting my money's worth, literally, out of her as well. My grip on her moving around to her thick backside before I began to thrust upward into her slot. Much to her moaning delight as her head tilted back and her tits stuck out a little more to make their swinging even more delicious. Timing my pumps perfectly as I sent my dick up into her at the exact moment she rocked back towards me. So that slap of my crotch hitting into her tanned skin was extra sharp with our combined force. Sure, she was still getting me as deep to the hilt as she'd been doing before but the extra thrill of getting pounded while she rode me was clearly one she was loving. Not even caring about brushing away a loose strand of her her hair from off her face as the forming moisture over her left it sticking.

"MMMMM FUCK YES! AHHHHHH! That's fucking it! MMMMM! FUCK! Fuck me good! OH FUCK! MMMMM! Nice and fucking deep! MMMMM!!" The Connecticut-born beauty groaned out in delight as she kept shifting that outstanding body on my crotch. Showing off her own skill that I got the feeling has finished off with ease many a red blooded man, wrestler and otherwise, in the past. Bouncing away at me with a porn star pace that would have easily brought us both top notch pleasure alone even if I didn't even thrust once up into her. "MMMMM SHIT! Feels so fucking good! MMMMM! So fucking deep! MMMMM FUCK! Yeah, come on! Don't stop! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!!" She gasped out as she closed her eyes and rocked away on me. Missing her timing just a little as the pleasure began to build up but still driving down sharply into me again and again while I drove up to meet those pumps. Seeing her body shine from the energy and effort she was putting in to handling all of my thrusting inches. Making me wonder if she was working harder at this hook-up than she ever has for any match she's had in her long career in and out of TNA Wrestling.

I still wanted to test my luck with her, despite how this right now more than felt like an incredible victory to have one of the hottest women in pro wrestling history riding away on my prick while I stuffed her full with my man-meat. Getting a test in my own right as I laid under her with drops of sweat forming on my own head as I had to both handle that soaking wet, still tight pussy pumping along my rod while I stuffed in deep into that love tunnel. Deciding to catch her off guard as I slid a hand across her stunning, juicy backside that I'd been gripping onto her. Spreading her cheeks a bit as I explored around her. Finding her asshole and boldly pushing a finger against her. Making her body freeze as she gasped, staring over her shoulder with a look of shock as I pushed in, causing her head to tilt again as she groaned out. A hiss escaping me as in response to the invasion she ended up dragging her nails down my chest and nearly left a mark in the process.

"MMMMMM YOU MOTHER FUCKER!! AHHHHH FUCK! SHIT!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Now she was getting bounced on my dick instead of riding me under her own power. Apparently having to handle take my dick in her twat while her booty was fingered too much even for her to handle as she panted out. Staring down at me with another, starting to be familiar actually, mix of desire and being pissed off at me taking advantage of her lusty state. "FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK MMMMMM FUCK!!" Her tits shaking above me, slapping into one another once in a while, as she bucked back and forth while I pounded away into her dripping slot. Working my finger with a different timing than my thrusts were. Sliding in and out of her and I shouldn't have been surprised by how incredibly snug she felt back there. Managing to work over both her lower holes at the same time keep her moaning out in delight, just with a hit of annoyance at me inviting myself into that much lusted after backside of hers.

I had a feeling at least in that moment I'd made it worth her while when her eyes closed and her head hung down. Moaning out as she began to orgasm hard all over my thrusting shaft. Further soaking me as the juices dripped down over my crotch to trickle off me and soak her bedsheets a bit more. Her body bucking as I did the gentlemanly thing and made sure she got to enjoy every moment of this peak by delivering more stiff, deep pumps into her slot. Eventually her frame moving down to slump into mine as her tits squished into me as she panted as she came back down to Earth. Groaning with a glare up at me when I first pulled my dick out of that well fucked pussy before I pulled my finger out of her butt. The look through her strands of hair showing me that I'd easily banged her brains out already and we both knew it. But I wanted a lot more from the many dollars I'd put down to buy this encounter with her.

"Nice... Nice job, kid..." Velvet admitted, using a hand to stroke her hair back but a couple strands still over her sweat-coated face. "You got tricks as well as cash I see..." She said with her voice having that hint of being pissed off as she clearly referred to how I'd fingered her ass.

"Well, you wanted to see what I could bring, right?" I said with a shameless smile. As any man would having made this high quality woman cum nice and hard. "And I think you can feel that I'm still ready to bring you a lot more." I stated as my dick was still rock hard and pressing against her. Making her gasp again when I used my hand to deliver a light slap to her juicy ass, and even that shot alone was enough to make a clap ring out.

"M-My ass is off limits!" Sky said, reaching back with a hand to grab onto my wrist. "I don't give up my ass that easily!" She added as she moved my palm off from her and, remembering the loose rules about this, when she said no I obeyed.

"I think you've just never had a man that was up to your standards, Miss Sky." I countered as lifted her leg up. Her grip on me releasing as I moved out from under her and off the bed. "Or maybe I'm just the first who has lasted with you to the point where your fine ass was finally up for grabs?" I questioned with a smirk as I loved across the room over to my jacket.

"T-That's not the point!" Velvet clearly was avoiding my question as she glared over at me. "Hey! Are you even listening?? I said..." When I returned over to her, that angered look and voice faded when I acted as if this was a private room in a strip club. Tossing up a bunch of notes into the air so that they fell across her and the bed she was up on her hands and knees on. One resting on the top of her head and a couple others down her back and shoulders. But the ones at her sides and in front of her showing her that this latest boost to her bank account was again even more than the first piece of bait that had hooked her hours before in the day.

"I think that's more than you make from the NWA and the autograph circuit over a few months... So? May I proceed, Miss Sky?" I asked as having made it rain on her it had distracted her from seeing that I had a small bottle of lubricant in my hands. Showing that I had this all part of my plan all along. Looking back over her shoulder at me with wide eyes and a lust once again in them, she nodded that multi-coloured haired head of hers. "Excellent..." I said. Resisting the temptation to break her out of this return to a state of desire by asking her to shake her ass like she's done so many times for ring entrances as she was sticking it out. Instead, applying some lube to my finger and bring it back to the ass I'd been invading minutes ago. Making her groan as her rump pushed back a bit as I slipped in. Slowing working it back and forth as I prepared that tightest of her holes. In that moment I was showing her a sure sign that this isn't the first time I've gotten to enjoy a woman's ass before (but never one as stunning and thick like this). While I had a feeling that despite her claim to not offer up this particular hole to many lucky guys before, it didn't seem like from those slight shifts back that she was any kind of novice either to anal action.