Hard Bumps Hard Cash Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping her gaze locked back over her shoulder, she watched me step up after I'd stroked some lube over my own cock and put the bottle aside. A hiss escaping the veteran of pro wrestling when my hands clamped onto those fantastic, juicy cheeks to spread them as I stepped in. Pressing my big cock against her entrance and even with all the lubing up done and my previous fingering of her this squeeze into was the tightest hole of any woman I've gotten to fuck in my relatively still young life. Both of us soon moaning out when I got into her and my inches eased into that vice-like clutch. No choice but to go at her with a steady, smooth pace until that back passage spread out some more as clearly even if she hadn't been telling the truth about how many times she's offered up this amazing backside of hers? This was by far the thickest, longest cock that she's ever attempted to take.

"UUUUUUH FUCK! HOLY SHIT! AHHHHHH FUCK!! M-MOTHER FUCKER!! OH FUCK!!" She yelled out as she unleash moans and cursing far more suited for a skin flick production than the commentary for a pro wrestling show she's known for these days. Seeing her state of arousal now as stayed on knees and up one arm as she clutched a tight handful of bedsheets as if hanging on like her life depended on it. Her other hand right down between her legs for more evidence of her experience in anal action as she rubbed away at her pussy in a quick motion. Fingers easily sticking within moments as she moaned out and kept her juicy ass raised up and sticking out towards me. "MMMMM FUCK! YES! UHHHHH! FUCK MY ASS! AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM!!" She begged for more as I pumped her from behind. Seeing her body shifting back against me to show her need again. Making the dollar bill from her head float off as she shifted and made not just that dirty blonde hair of hers sway, but make those big tits shake underneath her as she pushed back against my dick.

All I could do was moan out and stare down. Being hypnotised by that same fat ass that had shaken so seductively during her ring entrances over the years now jiggling as she rocked back and forth against my pumping dick. More of my thick inches sliding into her as her passage slowly and surely spread apart so accept my shaft. Keeping me groaning with that intense grip that even with all the lubing up still was clutching more not just than her snatch had been, but tighter than any other woman I'd been with before finding a slice of, pun intended, sky-high heaven with this thick rump. Her cheeks even clapping now before my crotch was able to smack into her stunning body but I had a feeling she was built for this kind of huge cock action. After all, I'd been patient enough to spend a whole night wining and dining her just to reach this moment. A minute or two spent stuffing her booty full with dick would be easily worth it to get a big payday of my own to get her butt slapping off my skin.

"MMMMM FUCK! YES! HARDER! DEEPER! AHHHHH FUCK YESSSS! HARDER! UHHHHH!! FUCKING FUCK ME!! OH FUUUUUCK!!" Squeals of need were escaping her as she kept gazing back over her shoulder to watch me pump away into her rear. Multitasking as she self-pleasured with rapid strokes over her dripping pussy and rocking her body back and forth while I thrust deep into her shaking cheeks. Sweat dripping down her stunning face while she looked at me through strands of hair, and didn't even seem to care that she'd left a few notes of my latest bride clinging to her tanned frame. More concerned with getting rammed full with my cock as she groaned out as another thick inch made it past that tight asshole of hers to stretch her back passage that little bit more. "UHHHHH!! FUCK!! FUCK YESSSSSSS... BIG... MMMMM!! FAT FUCKING DICK! UHHHH!! DEEP... MMMM!! DEEP IN MY FUCKING ASS!! OOOOOOOOOH FUCCCCCKK!!" She panted as her eyes went half closed. Her mouth hanging open as those moans carried on pouring out. If anyone walked in on this action, they'd hardly believe that she was just a fraction under being twice my age as she fucked like a barely legal woman. Only now at this late stage the arm she was using to keep herself up starting to buckle as the energy from keeping up this wild hotel room sex was draining from her. Not stopping her from shifting back and forth into me however while keeping her juices dripping down from the furious work her digits were doing over her folds.

Seeing that slump, I reached forward with a hand and gripped her wrist, almost reversing how she'd lifted my hand off her butt what already feels like a lifetime ago. Pulling back firmly as I kept her upper body raised off from the soaked sheets but most importantly, kept her thick booty sticking up and out at me. Allowing me to keep pumping away deep into her asshole while my free hand had some fun too. Lifting up to deliver a sharp slap down onto those already jiggling cheeks as the crack rang out along with out moans. Just making her groan as I saw her lick her upper lip from the spank. All the invitation I needed to deliver another firm smack to her as she groaned her approval. Making me see exactly why she didn't just offer up this world-class backside to just any man she took to bed. Only the best rounds of sex with the biggest dicks would do for this stunner and this juicy rump. I had a feeling I was ranking easily in the best of her list of hook-ups, if not in a category all on my own.

"FUCK YES! YES! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK IT HARD! OH SHIT!! AHHHHH! IT'S FUCKING SPLITTING ME FUCKING OPEN!! AHHHHH!! AND I FUCKING LOVE IT!! AHHHH FUCK!!" More loud screams of delight coming from her as the former TNA Knockouts Champion went from just rubbing her slit to full on driving two fingers up deep and to the knuckle into her own soaking pussy. Her latest peak clearly approaching head on as she gasped out and while her body might have been held up thanks to my clutch on her arm? Her head was sunk down to moan into the sheets while her tits swayed back and forth as her body now more jolted than was able to push back against me. "UHHHH!! GONNA CUM! YES! FINALLY!! AHHHH FUCK!! GONNA FUCKING CUM FROM... MMMMM FUCK!! A BIG... FUCKING... COCK! UP MY ASSSSSSSSSSS MMMMMM!!" She was able to yell out as I felt her body shuddering on me and the telling squeeze of her back passage, even as vice-like as her grip already was, finding a notch to turn back up to as her body reacted to the pleasure. The smile wide on my face as it sounded to me like I was finally giving her the hard, deep anal action she's craved for years but never found a stud to be able to give it to her.

So with her thick ass clapping off my waist as I fucked her balls deep, I got to enjoy the feeling of Velvet Sky orgasming all over again. Not seeing enough of it as I would have liked as her sweating frame hid how her hand was going to town on her pussy underneath her but along with the slap of her butt into me and all out moans, I was sure I held a squelch of juices as well. Indicating another flood of her juices to drip down her thighs and also off her hand and wrist as she kept finger banging herself through that peak. Leaving me just having to groan out and gasp as I held off from my own release, even as I began to throb while stuffed into the hilt into her backside. More than completing my own tour of the stunning retired wrestler's pleasurable holes by the time I pulled out of her and witnessed that sinful, gaping wide state of her asshole thanks to this wild round of sex.

All that was left for me was to get off and I did so with my free hand still holding onto her arm as her other, now slick with juices went onto the bed to help keep herself raised up. My palm furiously working over my member as it pulsed before I started shooting my load. Making her groan as she felt my hot seed splash down across her. Having to just take the sensations as she didn't even have the energy left to look back and witness it. Thick ropes of my jizz landing over both of those plump cheeks. Dripping down her and at both sides for a more than generous glaze. Even I was surprised by the amount I'd dumped onto her to make it look like two or three guys had finished off onto her but I guess that just proved how good she was to have brought the best out of me.

When I let go of her wrist, it was like cutting a cable as instantly Sky slumped down onto her front onto the mess of juices, sweat and couple discarded dollar bills that were over her sheets. Stepping back with a smile as I enjoyed a stretch after that round of action. "I think that's earned your payment in full, don't you think Miss Sky?"

"Y-Yes... Yeah..." Velvet panted out, barely lifting her head up as her glazed over eyes looked in my direction. "T-Thanks... For the e-evening, kid..." She managed to say, flashing a naughty smile before that head slumped down with her eyes closed. Just heaving for air with my load across her ass as I'd left her fucked so hard she needed a full rest up before she could recover.

As confident as I'd been in my ability to handle Velvet Sky? Even I was impressed by the sight as I shook my head with a smile. While a part of me felt bad by just doing a hit and run here, I felt no need to outstay my welcome and make this anything other than a one night stand. Going around to pick up my clothes and get dressed again and doing do without stealing back any of the money, including that cheque, that I'd given to her. She'd more than earned that money after all! I didn't even think about taking any 'evidence' for the fun on my phone either. Just leaving her to sleep off the orgasms as now dressed, I slipped out of the door and left it to close and auto lock behind me to leave her safe and sound in post-sex bliss and slumber.

I only stopped off down at the reception desk on the way out. A curious, but knowing, look from the man behind the counter as I explained that she'd need a set of towels delivered to her room to be left outside. Taking the moment to also pay in advance for the amount of unexpected 'house keeping' as I put it that her room would need considering the state her sheets were in. With the amount paid, no other questions were asked and I was free to walk away and out of the hotel. Leaving behind just the wonderful memories of having scored with one of my all time favourites and one of the hottest women in all of pro wrestling.

I suppose that after it was all said and done? I'd found out that money talks even for a colour commentator... And cold cash was just as hard as the bumps that wrestlers take.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!