Hard Choice Road Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see, Wren, some are meant to serve and others to be served. You, girl, enjoy both, and that is truly special."

A long slow moan of pleasure passed over Malcolm's lips. "That's it, boy, take your Master's cock."

Eric took the shaft from head to base over and over. Wren watched her husband's face, his cheeks bulging as their master's cock filled his mouth. Tears rolled down his face as he struggled to accommodate its massive size. She marveled at the look of determination in his eyes.

Finally, a low satisfying grunt passed over Malcolm's lips as his member unleashed a torrent of semen cascading down Eric's throat. Malcom ran his fingers through Eric's hair before pulling out his softening maleness. He slapped Eric's cheeks with his impressive shaft before settling back into his chair.

"Damn, fine," Malcolm exhaled before kissing Wren deeply again. His well-muscled arm encircled her slender shoulders, pulling her tight to him.

Wren savored his strength and power as she snuggled close. It was safe to say she had never felt such desire. While the pair nestled, Eric dutifully tended to his master manhood, licking and sucking the remnants of his spent passion.

The entire encounter had left Wren on the edge of climax. Observing Eric's torrid erection showed him in the same condition. The two had little time to ponder if their needs would be fulfilled.

Malcolm unceremoniously pushed Eric back onto his heels and dumbed Wren to the floor, albeit gently. Wren was both surprised and annoyed by the treatment. Was she just a prop and accessory for Malcolm to seduce her husband? A very less than auspicious start from her view.

"That went very well!" Malcolm said matter of factly.

Eric sported a look of desire while Wren tilted her head, giving off an air of dissatisfaction. Malcolm ignored both as he zipped up his trouser and rose from the chair.

"That will be all for now. You may leave. I will be in touch."

The initial portion of the drive home was just as silent as the ride to the Royal suite earlier. Eric focused on the road ahead as he drove, with Wren watching the city's massive buildings pass by. Wren was uneasy processing the afternoon's events. What just had happened, she pondered. Less than an hour ago, they had engaged in a ménage à trois. She wasn't a straight-laced prude but three-way sex? Technically, Eric had sex, and she was, for the most part, an observer. That, too, made her unsure of how she felt about the encounter.

Wren considered that she had traded one issue for another, and the last several hours that had started promisingly had ended in frustration as the previous years of her marriage. She seemed to be a prop, an accessory for her husband's extramarital affairs. A quiet evening at home, she was the wise course.

Only the drone of the radio set to low volume infringed on the German sedan's quiet interior. The pair didn't even dare to look at one another. It was early evening, with the sun dipping below the horizon and the last glimmer of daylight fading. Streetlights began to light the way as Eric unexpectedly turned onto a side street. Then another turn into a deserted-looking alley among a few old warehouses.

"Eric, where are ..." Wren exclaimed before Eric shoved the car into park and grabbed her roughly. He pulled her onto his lap while fumbling with his belt and trousers. An assist by Wren eased his burden as his rock-hard manhood plunged into her eager sex. Sans panties with compliments from Malcolm's earlier removal made the entry all the easier.

Eric thrust his manhood into her like a man possessed. Wren, for her part, rode him like a bucking bronco kissing him deeply. It was wild savage sex that they had never indulged in their short marriage. Eric pulled her hard to him, causing her nipples, still sensitive from Malcolm's aggressive attention, to tingle in pain. She didn't care about the sorenesses, feeling a mixture of pleasure and pain sending her over the edge. Their climax approached quickly as their passion built until they both cried out. Eric came with a force that surprised him. Wren, too, was overwhelmed by the power of her orgasms.

Breathless, Wren fell against Eric kissing his neck and giggling. "Wow, that was great! A girl could get used to this very quickly."

"That goes for the two of us. It was fantastic! "Eric answered, holding Wren tight and kissing her.

A thought from earlier in the day returned to her, and she laughed.

"What so funny?" Eric asked, puzzled.

"Sometimes wishes do come true," Wren replied.

Elsewhere in the city, the sleek black SUV glides through its now quiet streets, its dark exterior gleaming under the glistening city lights. The darkened windows prevented a glimpse into the luxurious interior, enveloped in rich black leather and equipped with all the latest technology. The driver weaving expertly through traffic, its powerful engine purring softly as the SUV gracefully navigates corners and zips down a main avenue.

In the back of the SUV, the tall, dark, strikingly handsome man picks up his cell phone.

"The meeting went very well. They seem willing.

Yes, she shows some hesitancy.

The young man should have informed her of the application.

Yes, an oversight on our part also.

No issue that wasn't handled.

I was impressed; they presented themselves very well.

Overall, it was a success.

Thank you for your help in preparing for it.

Yes, I look forward, excellent. Have a great evening."

12