Hard Coded Ch. 02

Story Info
Artist investigates his STICKY predicament.
6.6k words
4.67
6.4k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hard Coded

Chapter 2

Sound? Returning.

Sight? Blocked.

Taste? Overwhelmed.

Smell? That might have been the worst. The rest he could deal with on his own, but the smell? The smell would linger. It was working its way into the bed sheets as he sat there, and if Jayden didn't make a move soon it would be worked into the carpets forever. A constant reminder...

His arms felt heavy, like his bones had been infused with Tungsten. It took all of Jayden's meagre effort to raise his arm up and clear the gunk from his eyes. It felt disgusting, like it had congealed somehow. It was definitely cold now, which was his first clue as to how much time had passed. His next hint came from the light, which was streaming in through his window. That only happened in the late hours of the morning when it could slip through the gaps of the buildings opposite before going too high to get into his room properly. Weirdly though, the light wasn't nearly as bright as it normally was.

Ah, the blinds. He'd gotten the blinds as well. Plastered as they were to the window, shadows were being cast over his defiled room as pools of his gloopy, viscous semen clumped onto them and stuck them to the glass behind. As sullied as they were however, it did not stop Jayden from taking in the devastation he had wrought upon his room. The once deep blue carpet was covered in dark patches, with long streaks and wide patches of white clinging to the fibres in gelatinous puddles.

His bed was ruined. Never mind the sheets, the whole mattress would need replacing. He could feel the dampness as he shifted his weight, clotted goo that had suffused the fabric everywhere he wasn't lying at the time. With a backwards glance, Jayden could clearly make out the outline of where he had just been lying moments ago by the distinct lack of cum stains.

He felt like crying. There was no way his brain could adequately contemplate the ordeal his whole body had just been through, and nor could he explain why it had happened in the first place. He'd never cum like that before. Jayden knew he was average at best, but there was no way he could begin to understand how he had somehow turned into a Super Soaker and doused down his entire room with his jizz.

But nor could he deny the evidence of his own eyes, and despite the anxiety that was welling up inside of him, he simply could not deny how unbelievably hot he found it. Maybe that made it worse, the idea that somewhere inside of him was a part that didn't hate what he'd just done and, given the chance, would probably do it again.

-- -- --

An hour later Jayden dumped himself into his desk chair, his entire supply of toilet paper utterly sodden and filling up two and half black bin liners. His window was completely smeared, his bed sheets were beyond saving, and no amount of scrubbing could clear his walls of the numerous damp patches splotching it. Jayden flipped his mattress over, and though this side was dry, it still squelched under his weight. He'd reasoned that wearing socks would be better than ending up with jizz-soaked feet, but in the end it made little difference, the carpet sucking at his heels with every step.

By the time he had rushed himself through a power shower and wrapped himself in whatever clothing had managed to escape the splash zone, Jayden was sprinting down the streets back towards university. He had completely forgotten about his lectures until he'd stepped into his lounge looking for something halfway presentable to wear and he'd caught sight of his portfolio laying halfway across his doorway.

He'd managed to snag an old washed out hoodie and a pair of grey tracksuit bottoms from his laundry basket that were undoubtedly overdue for a clean. Unfortunately that could now be said for every other item of clothing he owned, his only blessing was that in such a plain outfit he managed to sneak into the auditorium his lecture was taking place in without attracting too much attention, despite being nearly twenty minutes late.

As he settled himself as inconspicuously as he could behind his desk, Jayden realised just which lecture he'd actually showed up for: Art History. The lecture so dull that even the professor giving it cared very little whether the students were late, or whether they showed up at all. Unfortunately for Jayden, he was still being marked on the essays they were being set, and he could hardly spare the marks at this point.

He sat in the back and pulled out his laptop, intending to either take some very rudimentary notes on what was undoubtedly a very tedious powerpoint, or at least get some figure studies done. The minutes passed agonisingly, slowly turning into hours. No matter what he tried Jayden couldn't pull his mind away from the carnage he had awoken too this morning. The vague flashes of blinding pleasure that he could recall from his earliest moments of consciousness that day interrupted every note, distracted him from each sketch and pulled on every ounce of his concentration.

Despite himself, Jayden felt the tension stirring in his groin.

The canvas upon which his mind painted was a landscape of carnal pleasure, presenting before his mind's eye a visage of himself in the midst of his own one-man bukkake. It was like he could be his own perfect reference, all the sticky, gloopy, glutinous cum he could ever draw. Perfectly matching the way the light shone through the translucent liquid as it coated his face in a facsimile of perfect bliss. His rendering game could outmatch anyone else's, nobody could hope to match the perfect conditions, and accuracy that he could-

His eyes shot up, head jerking left and right as he realised what he had been thinking about right in the middle of a lecture. Sure, he drew a lot of degenerate stuff for money, more cum than should be reasonably possible coming out of appendages that beggared belief, but he still had control of himself enough to not let it seep outside the den of his bedroom. Yet here he was, sitting in the middle of his Art History lecture counting his blessings that he had decided to wear baggy pants this morning.

It seemed impossible! How!? How could he be hard? After everything his body had gone through this morning he was pretty certain he wasn't going to be hard again for at least the next 3 months!

Jayden clenched his eyes, determined not to acknowledge the sensations building in his groin, but closing out all the outside stimulus only made him focus on the new sensations even more! It wasn't just that he was hard, it would never be so simple; Jayden could feel more than that, a tightness that made him bite his lower lip to hide a wince, and sensitivity that made every minor adjustment feel like his groin was on fire. Perhaps the worst thing was that it somehow felt... familiar. Horribly familiar, almost like the exact same sensation from the night before...

He cracked his eyes open, knowing his luck that it was only a matter of time before he got called out for not paying attention or accused of falling asleep mid-lecture. He cast his gaze downwards, preparing himself to see his pants conspicuously tented, but he couldn't have ever been prepared for what he actually saw.

The groin of his grey tracksuit bottoms had been turned into a murky, patchy black. A slow trickle wended its way lethargically down the inside of his left thigh like fresh rain flowing down a mountain path. Fear and logic went to war inside his brain. Sensations clashed with reason as he tried to make sense of what he was seeing. With a sly glance around to make sure he wasn't being watched, Jayden prodded the slowly growing dark patch. He drew his finger back and watched as a slimy, translucent bridge linked the point he poked and his finger tip.

Well at least he could rule out that he hadn't pissed himself, for whatever consolation that was worth. Not that it would stop anyone from accusing him of such if they were to notice.

Logically then, it could only really be one thing, and Jayden couldn't really decide if it was worse than if he had wet himself. But no! this kind of thing didn't happen in reality! People paid gross amounts of money for him to illustrate their fantasies of this kind of stuff! But the evidence of his own eyes, and the slow trickling warmth that was now going down the back of his legs couldn't be denied.

It was precum. Which meant that whatever had happened to him last night wasn't over...

And once again Jayden was trapped between that horrifying realisation and just how unbelievably horny it made him. He felt an indignant twitching from his crotch, and Jayden felt the need to chastise his own rebellious body, though knew it was telling the truth he would not.

It wasn't fair. The last three hours had felt like the longest hours of his life, but just as he wished for time to come to a halt for him to comprehend his terrible new situation, fate seemed to conspire against him. The end of the lecture was fast approaching, as was every other lecture in the building. He contemplated trying to get lost in the crowd, hoping his short stature would make him less noticeable, but settled on the fact that if he left before everyone else did, chances are there would be no one to notice him in the first place anyway. Plus, his accursedly round backside made it pretty hard for him to go anywhere without some kind of commentary track.

While trying to remain as unnoticed as possible, Jayden shoved his laptop and sketchbook back into his bag, taking his handful of scattered pencils and dumping them haphazardly into the pouch. As much as he knew the look might be a giveaway, his lecturer barely gave him a sidelong glance as Jayden did his best to hunch while dashing out of the door. Despite his efforts to ignore them, he could still hear the confused, accusing whispers and mutterings of his fellow classmates following him out the door before the lecturer called them all back into bored silence.

The hallways were blessedly clear, but Jayden still kept himself hunched over as he held his messenger bag conspicuously across his waist. He felt like he was a highschooler again trying to hide his unfortunately timed boner from his crush, though this time combined with the dark patch that continued to spread across his trousers.

Once outside of the building Jayden finally slowed to a walk. He kept his bag across his waist, adjusting the straps so that hopefully people wouldn't immediately assume he was trying to smuggle his obstinate erection. As he walked through the gate he considered his options. The thought of having to walk all the way through town to his apartment building, then up the over half dozen flights of stairs made him want to shrivel down on himself, but his only other options were to either take the bus or call Sam for help.

That last option stuck with him. Sam had been with him through thick and thin, and though he would face down remorseless teasing for his situation, if there was anyone he could trust to help figure out the situation...

But then the thought of himself standing buck naked in front of the girl who had supported him for well over a decade, who had become his closest friend, and for whom he felt his heart pound at the mere thought of her seeing him in such a vulnerable position...

No, he'd handle this alone. It was enough having to deal with whatever was happening to his body. He'd leave the rest of those thoughts where they belonged, in the realm of fantasy. Besides, Sam had no doubt been out partying and celebrating last night, and the very last thing she needed was to be disturbed by Jayden's panic.

Once again he felt a twinge from his nethers, almost as if his dripping cock was annoyed at him for daring to miss out on such an opportunity. Jayden took a deep, steadying breath, and began to walk.

-- -- --

It was in his shoe. Nearly 30 minutes of walking home and his trousers were thoroughly sodden. He'd walked past a few people on their way to get their lunches and he'd received his fair share of confused looks. He hoped that people had assumed he'd spilled something on himself, it certainly looked that way. Almost halfway back he'd hidden himself in an alleyway to adjust himself to tuck his cock through his underwear. Although he'd allowed it to flow a lot more freely, the damage had already been done. Hopefully no one who looked at him could possibly assume he'd simply wet himself any more, not when his entire lower left side had been entirely soaked. With any luck they'd simply assume he'd been splashed by a car going through a puddle, and ignore the fact that it was a hot summer's day and he was completely dry from the waist up.

His shoe gave a viscous GLOORP as it peeled away from his foot. A staccato rhythm of splats punctuated the gooey droplets of pre that dripped from almost every part of Jayden's leg; from his drenched socks to his ruined trousers, every part of his lower left side had become so clogged with his precum that it simply had nowhere else to go but down. He was pretty sure that anyone with a black light could have traced him from his flat to about 4 blocks away when his clothing had finally reached saturation point.

He stood in his tiny shower cubicle, soaked shoe now kicked into the corner of his bathroom and ruined tracksuit bottoms crumpled into a soggy mess in the corner of the booth. Jayden simply looked down and stared. Once again his cock was an angry red, his foreskin pulled back to reveal the crown which shone a brilliant purple.

Framing the whole inglorious affair were his balls. From this position they felt more prominent than they had the night before, resting against the tops of his plump thighs. They looked to be about 4 times their normal size, each testicle slightly larger than one of his closed fists. Something about the disproportionality was turning Jayden on in ways he couldn't explain. The thought that his balls were so massive that his cock just couldn't release as fast as they could produce flipped a switch inside of him that caused his turgid appendage to jerk, sending a thick splattering of pre down the frosted glass panel. The familiar feeling of a knot slowly twisting in his gut suddenly felt like it was being yanked downwards as his balls felt like they were ramping up production to match his libido.

Jayden's hands flexed into claws as they hovered inches from his steel hard shaft. His meagre muscles tensed as he fought the urge to masturbate. Every instinct in his body was telling him to grab his cock and jerk off until he was seeing stars, but rationality was telling him to hang on. Memories of last night's cataclysmic orgasm played across his vision, both tempting him and warning him off. If he started now, and oh how he wanted too, he might not stop. What if he collapsed? What if he lost so much motor control that he fell and smacked his head off the glass partition?

No. He could fight this urge. Breath in through the nose, out slowly through the mouth. He tried focusing on anything else, tried to conjure the least sexy images he could, but his pulsing cock dominated his mind. He needed something to focus on, a task to put his mind to. Most of all he needed to figure out what had caused this change. He'd had to learn to master this kind of urge while he was working on his art commissions, otherwise he'd risk losing motivation should he jerk off to his own work!

Jayden stood in the shower cubicle, eyes screwed shut, fighting his way through the lewd imagery his mind summoned as he tried to piece together what possible sequence of events could have led to this. The day before was hazy, a combination of doing his best to forget the anxiety of awaiting and receiving his results and banging his head on the desk, not much of the rest of the day was very clear.

Still, it felt like part of a puzzle he didn't know he was putting together had just slotted itself in. He'd hit his head. He'd hit it because of...

The USB.

Half formed memories interposed themselves between the lewd onslaught. The flash of light, the taste of carpet in his mouth, the strange, alien text...

a block of stats with his name attached...

And some strange numbers somehow tied to semen production.

Jayden's eyes snapped open! There was no way, no fucking way! His whole body snapped around 180, adrenaline fueling his desire to be in front of his PC. In his frantic rush to escape the confines of the bathroom he clipped the edge of his shower cubicle and nearly slipped in one of the several stagnant pools of precum, only just catching himself on the faux-marble countertop in his mad flailing of limbs.

The thought of getting dressed again didn't even cross his mind, the only concession to cleanliness coming from the litre jug he grabbed from his kitchen cabinet on his way past towards his bedroom. He dashed into the room, pre-drenched feet leaving musky footprints in the carpet as he sat down in his chair, unbothered by the leather that stuck to his naked body. The stench of last night still clung to the air, at this point likely saturated into every bit of fabric in the room that his inadequate cleaning had failed to save.

His body practically vibrated with nervous energy as he anxiously waited for his PC to boot up. Never in his life had he wished more for a faster computer. Above the noise of the whirring cooling fans, a whining noise caught Jayden's attention as a faint blue light rose in the corner of his vision. The USB powered up. Whatever it was, whatever it meant, MPC had just come to life.

-- -- --

He drummed his fingers on his old, age-worn desk, feeling teased by his equally old PC as it sluggishly opened the file explorer. His hand shook on the mouse as he navigated to the USB, the cursor twitching with every tiny movement he involuntarily made. He briefly hesitated over the icon, some part inside of him still doubting what his memories were telling him. The sheer idea beggared belief, but the evidence to the contrary sat merely a glance downwards, throbbing impatiently before him.

He opened the drive, a brief high pitched whine coming from the direction of his PC tower, and before him sat the same list of files. Memories of last night came back to him, not just the explosive orgasm but the events leading up to it. The flash of light, the rapid flashing of code and files, the strange alien script that seemed to crash his computer. Now he was looking at the list of folders which had appeared last night, including the one ominously titled "Jayden_Properties". With a hint of deja vu, Jayden opened the folder.

He was faced with a familiar feeling of frustration as he attempted to open each of the subfolders, only to be blocked each time with a text box stating "Permission Denied". Eventually his cursor hovered over a single loose file, no permissions blocking him from access now. His sense of familiarity informed him that "BaseStatModifiers" was where his answers lay.

Last night he'd barely spared a glance while scrolling through this file, distracted as he had been by social media, but now he was paying it rapt attention. Notifications did their best to pry him away again, but Jayden refused to lose his focus - the throbbing, pulsing in his groin served as an uncomfortable reminder of what was driving his search this time.

With his focus now fully on the mysterious file, Jayden could truly appreciate just how bizarre the thing was. It was like the entire human body had been rendered down to a few thousand lines of text. Once again he felt himself cursing Past-Jayden for how little he paid attention in biology class, perhaps if he had done, Current-Jayden would have half a clue what all the rows of text he was scrolling past meant. That was, until he found them.

12