Hard Coded Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each of the rows Jayden had scrolled past were a name, which were then assigned to a number. A large majority of them had decimal values hovering in the general area around 1. There had been some exceptions as Jayden had noticed; somehow his height had been almost perfectly recorded to seemingly the precise centimetre. However, every other statistic that couldn't be so accurately determined seemed to be working off some kind of mysterious other unit of measurement, Jayden had guessed maybe some kind of average based on collected data.

So when he saw the two rows of statistics that said:

SpermProduction : 10.8,

SemenProduction : 11.1

Jayden's whole body sagged into the chair. He didn't understand how, but it was the only thing that made any sense. Not only that this was the only explanation his brain could formulate as to how his balls had somehow started pumping out more cum than he'd ever made in his life, but also that his dumb, horny, tipsy brain had thought this would be funny enough to mess around with!

He looked solemnly down at his own groin, a small pool of translucent precum dripping off the edge of his chair into the strategically placed jug. How? How could a computer program have done... this? He still wasn't even sure if this was the reason why, but if increasing those numbers really had caused his balls to swell like overfilled water balloons, maybe putting them back to normal would fix the issue.

With as steady a hand as he could muster, careful not to misclick on anything else for fear of making his situation any worse, Jayden reduced the stats back to their original numbers. He paused for a moment to make sure that everything looked correct, then hit save.

The whirring of the USB stick grew into a whine as the blue glow from inside grew to illuminate the entire space around his desk. Jayden felt a tingling around his groin as the blue light seemed to culminate in that area for a brief moment, then vanished. The sensation was odd, and not the relief he was hoping to feel. The throbbing and pulsing was thankfully subsiding, but the awful, constricting tightness remained. The taut knot in his gut was ever present, and the whole area seemed to tingle uncontrollably.

Another thought flickered unbidden into Jayden's mind, something that had turned him on to no end earlier. Those stats had merely controlled his production, but now he was still left with everything that his over productive balls had been brewing for the last 6 hours. Earlier, the thought that his balls were so productive that his cock would never be big enough to keep up was arousing, but now it inspired a solution to his predicament. He'd seen nothing related to it yet, but considering that apparently he'd just scrolled into the area controlling his cum supply, he was pretty confident it wouldn't be too far away.

While one hand hovered around his sensitive, tingling groin, the other started to scroll. A minute was all it took to yield results; organised into its own block of different values was the potential solution to his problems.

PenisSize : 1.0

Huh, that's weird. There was a part of him that was expecting a detailed breakdown of every aspect of the penis, from length, to girth, to how proportional the glans was by comparison. Whoever had designed this program had separated sperm count from semen volume for god's sake, yet the only option they gave him to adjust the size of his manhood was a single parameter?

It wasn't even clear what "1.0" meant in this context either. Was it just some base value? Did it mean that he was perfectly average? That held some merit. The last time he'd measured himself he'd come out at roughly 6 inches, which if was to be believed was considered perfectly average. What would happen if he changed it? The last time he changed something he'd just increased it by a factor of 10, what would happen if he did that here?

That stirred something inside him. 10 times bigger. 60 inches. 5 feet of cock... It was tempting, oh boy was it tempting. Just to know how that felt, to have all that weight hanging off the lower half of his body, for his cock to be almost as long as he was tall. He couldn't pretend this was the only time he'd thought of this either. Spending almost all his free time drawing various characters with monstrously sized genitalia attached to them had naturally peaked his own curiosity. Yet unbidden came all those snide comments that usually followed.

"That's so unrealistic, anyone with a cock that big would pass out from blood loss"

"Art is good, shame about the monster dong, no one would ever be able to use something like that"

"Not one of your best, must have been some kind of client you drew this for, the size just makes me cringe"

Okay that last one might not have been relevant, but the others made him take a moment to reconsider. What if he did pass out? What if he made his cock so big that all the blood left the rest of his body the moment he got erect? Would he die? For the first time in hours, that thought alone made his cock momentarily flag. He'd never really been faced with the consequences of his own porn so viscerally before. But still...

Cum, excessive, voluminous amounts of cum. He loved it. It was one of his biggest turn ons. But besides that was growth, expansion and to some degree inflation as well. If it wasn't for the discomfort and pain his expanded testicles had been causing them he'd more than likely be over the moon. And now here he sat, with the potential option to truly fulfil all his desires.

More than that, this would be proof! If this worked, there would be no denying what he had in his hands. Right now his brain was struggling to comprehend what that could mean, but he could still start small.

Well, not that small.

He reached over with the mouse, and switched the 1 with a 2.

The whirring picked up again, and Jayden sat there in eager anticipation as the soft blue glow grew to a blinding wave of light. He closed his eyes and let himself focus entirely on the sensations washing over the lower half of his body. Strangely he noticed, he no longer felt any impending sense of anxiety. The dread of the unknown having been banished from his mind and body, only to be replaced with a sense of restless anticipation.

He kept his eyes closed, concentrating on the sensations. He wanted to see if he could tell what was happening just from the feeling of it alone. Also he must admit he was scared to see what might have gone wrong. In retrospect increasing semen production was a fairly straight forward, if painful, process. Simply doubling the size of his cock? The potential side effects could be... interesting, to say the least.

His first hint came audibly, as the steady plink plink plink of his flow of precum changed pitch to a deep SPLOTCH sound. He clenched his eyes a little tighter in confusion, and tilted his head as if to get a better idea of just what had changed.

SPLOTCH

SPLAT

SPLOTCH

Okay, no. He couldn't tell, he just had to open his eyes.

And despite everything, every thought that had been passing through his head for the past 2 minutes, and every fibre of his body being focused on the potential sensation of growth, his brain still jammed to a complete halt as it failed to immediately comprehend what it was seeing.

Bathed in the light from his monitor and the soft blue glow of the USB, Jayden saw new, larger drops of precum falling from the tip of his newly massive cock. Something about it seemed... wrong, strange and yet completely right. He leaned over and grabbed his bedside lamp, flicking the switch and aiming the new warm yellow glow at his crotch. It was like a photoshop, a really obvious, yet superbly done photoshop. Like someone had simply used the selection wand tool on his cock and doubled it in every dimension, yet the area where it connected to his groin was seamless. Every detail, from the small little marks, to the single vein that ran along the top and branched off along the way, it was his exact same cock, just twice as big.

And as soon as he realised this, it was as if his body melted. A sudden loosening of every one of his muscles as pure arousal flooded his system. He felt his toes curl, his legs tense, his mind going blank-

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

The noise seemed deafening, but the sensation was downright overwhelming. Like someone was messing with the input levels on all of his senses and couldn't get the balance right. Jayden let his body spasm and jerk for a moment before fighting for some semblance of self control to assess the damage. Top half seemed fine, the desk was clear, the keyboard unharmed. Okay now under the desk-

Dear god.

It was like someone had upended about a gallon of slime underneath his desk; the wall was painted, the carpet drowned and his feet were drenched. But the strangest part was that it was almost entirely clear. This wasn't even cum, this was only pre.

Holy shit.

Okay, status report:

It worked, it fucking worked. Whatever this creepy fucking program was, it had just doubled the size of his cock in under a minute. The issue he now faced was that he had incredibly backed up balls, and if he wasn't extremely careful he was likely to cause near permanent damage to all of his very expensive electronic equipment, and if last night was anything to go off, his backed up nuts were on a hair trigger after this much denial.

So it should be simple right? Get out of the chair, get in his bed, position something so catch the oncoming tide of nut sludge and jerk off until he sees stars. Seemed like a solid enough plan.

Except he was still tempted.

12 inches was great! Fantastic! Any reasonable person would be ecstatic to suddenly find themselves with a sudden 6 extra inches of penis sticking out of their groin. But Jayden wasn't reasonable. Far from it, and his horny brain was demonstrably vulnerable to making poor spur of the moment decisions.

Plus the first time he hadn't even gotten to see the growth, and that was like the best part. He selected the number again and thought for a second. Well, if doubling it the first time had gone so well, why not try again? 24 inches seemed like a fun place to start, a nice round 2 feet even. That practically bordered on hyper sized, and would easily give him the biggest dick in the world. It was too tempting not to. He deleted the 2, and swapped it for a 4.

The blue glow of the USB stick once again grew, but failed to overpower the lamp Jayden had now set on his desk, fully illuminating his groin, highlighting it in an almost holy aura. Tentatively, he took his newly augmented shaft in his hand, and hefted it's weight. The alien sensation thrilled him as he marvelled at the fact that this slab of meat was actually a part of him! All those years of fantasizing, wishing that there was something he could do to feel more... substantial! Now it was actually happening and Jayden couldn't accurately find the words to properly describe the sense of fulfilment that it gave him.

He felt the tingles start spreading downwards, beginning in his pelvis and moving lower, spreading down his crotch and into the shaft. He could feel the skin beneath his hands begin to stretch, but the lack of any feeling of tightness added further layers of confusion to his already overwhelmed brain. If the experience of the weight increasing alone was almost enough to push him over the edge into full blown orgasm, then the sight of watching the head of his now truly enormous cock get further and further away from him was getting his mind ready to turn every available source of liquid in his body into nothing but a fountain of semen.

Jayden had heard online about people with above average cocks, the stories generally went that the bigger they got the less sensitive they were. Something about nerve endings being more spread out and sparse leading to lower sensations being transmitted to the brain. Well, however that actually worked, it definitely wasn't the case for Jayden.

As his cock slowly seemed to manifest yet more length and girth, gradually passing the 18 inch mark, it never lost a fraction of its sensitivity. Each second that passed only added to the sensations. He'd always imagined that it would look different, that he would spout yet more veins and that it would look more menacing, more powerful. Strangely though there was something about it that was more transfixing this way.

Even as it crept towards being nearly 20 inches long, it was still his cock. His skin tone matched, the flesh maintained its soft sheen. Even as it took up more and more room on his pelvis, it still looked like it belonged to him. The only main difference being that it was now as long as his arm, and still it grew.

With more effort than he expected it would take, Jayden firmly grasped his new mighty phallus and hefted it upwards. The feeling of his fingers digging into the top layer of pliant flesh only to be met with a sub-layer of steel hard erection sending bolts of lightning jittering through his sweat and pre-slick body.

Jayden leaned back in his chair, letting gravity assist him and his new herculean shaft as it slapped against his chest AND his face. Good god, it reached his face. There was no room for impulse control left, Jayden felt his arms snake around his body, hugging the immense python to his torso as he reached his tongue out and licked his own enhanced crown. The feeling was hardly what he expected, somehow muted slightly, yet the sensations from his tongue were electrifying as he picked up what may as well have been pure ambrosia.

As it passed further and further out of reach, Jayden nuzzled his cheeks against the burning hot pillar of his cock, his arms now firmly wrapped around his turgid monster doing their best to jerk it off. He pushed away from his desk using his feet, giving himself as much room as he could until his chair bashed into his bed. With the newfound freedom of movement he slid down in his chair, spreading his legs wide and letting his cock stand proud above him. It swallowed his vision, every ounce of his focus entirely dedicated to taking in every detail of his gloriously enhanced cannon.

A cum cannon.

Oh, it was building. His arms were moving faster and faster now, each addicting stroke adding fuel to the fire. Even though he was pretty sure he'd finished growing, with a slight glance upwards making it sure look like it was 2 feet long, the tingling never faded. In fact it was spreading. Spreading past his groin, into his gut, down his legs, curling his toes-

Oh.

His body acted on instinct, for there was no room left in his brain to formulate this kind of plan. With one arm he pushed himself forwards, pressing himself away from the chair, and with the other he grabbed the rubbish bin he kept next to his desk. Leaning forwards, angling his hips downwards as the near constant leaking of his precum turned cloudier and cloudier, with only a moment to spare Jayden held the bin before his swollen cock head and let out the breath he hadn't even realised he had been holding.

The sensation was familiar, yet so much more welcome this time. Without the confusion and trepidation, Jayden's whole body felt like it was being suffused with a welcoming warmth. The tension that had built in his gut released and it was like the breaking of a storm, his senses bombarded from all sides. Sound, sight, smell being dominated by the beautiful result of the strangest day in his life.

Shot after thick, sticky, delicious shot of cum blasted against the back of his make-shift cum catcher. The sound was akin to a thunderstorm battering against a cheap tin roof, and the sight was close to a sudden tsunami of rich, creamy yoghurt raining down from above. His mouth hung agape, almost hoping some of his ridiculous output may splash back and give him a taste. It was strange; something like this had never crossed his mind before but unbeknownst to him in his endorphin-logged brain, his quasi-hyper cock was unlocking a new, feral aspect to his deviancy.

Pulse after mind bending pulse, it was as if Jayden's whole being might be sucked up and shot out through the tip of his enormous semen slinging beast. The warm orgasmic bliss washed all concerns from his mind, leaving room for nothing but the sensations of seemingly endless jets of jizz splattering against the bin.

And his feet.

And legs.

And floor.

But that was of no concern for Jayden now. Even as his orgasm finally wound its way down, and the completely filled, overflowing rubbish bin slipped from Jayden's slack grip to land with a wet, clattering SPLOTCH to the sodden ground. No, there were only two thoughts that kept themselves stuck in his brain. The first was obvious, he NEEDED to find out more about this program and what more he could accomplish with it.

But the second was a stranger thought. He didn't really know where it came from, or what had triggered this urge. Just thinking about it made his heart feel like it was trapped in a vice for reasons he couldn't really explain. But he couldn't ignore it. Despite everything, the thought had sunk its claws into his brain and it refused to be budged.

"I need to tell Sam".

12