Hard Core Fetish Hotel Pt. 02

Story Info
A doctor makes a visit.
6.4k words
4.44
22.1k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were walking out of the breakfast hall, Sam suddenly stopped, and cursed. "I am a fucking idiot." I turned to look at her, and then at what she was looking at. It was a bathroom sign. "We could have just made a dash here, and avoid the whole drama." She turned to look at me. "I hope you don't think I did it on purpose?"

"Don't worry. For some reason it did not occur to me either. I was just trying to help. Don't be too hard on yourself." Then I grinned. "And hey, you got a story you can tell your friends that nobody can beat."

She punched me in the shoulder and whispered: "asshole." But she had a shy smile on her lips, and the start of a blush. I found her blushing quite endearing.

The day started slowly. The first two days were reserved for training sessions, and most of the conference crowd would not be attending those. Still, we attracted a few passersby at lunch, afternoon coffee and when the sessions finished for the day. Samantha and I hadn't signed up for any training sessions, so after we toured the other booths, we were just chatting and getting to know each other better while waiting for customers to to come by. I learned that she was the youngest of three sisters. Mother's dearest, and the protectiveness drove Samantha up the wall. She had rebelled by dating men designed to annoy her mother. The last one had turned out to be a drug addict, which had shook Samantha enough to stay clear of dating for almost a year now.

Most of the booths seemed to have similar setup to ours. Two to three people, and at least one pretty lady trying to pull in the men for more in-depth discussions. Samantha was easily the classiest sight to see, which was perhaps a problem. Her natural looks compared favorably to the other booth babes, but she was downright conservatively dressed, and a bit stiff and awkward when it came to interacting with the men who wanted to flirt and get a little handsy. She also looked bored out of her mind, which was starting to annoy me. If I was a customer I would stay clear from our booth for that reason alone.

I started keeping track of our performance against the two nearest booths, with bubbly platinum blondes in both teams. Heather, on our right, had chosen a black miniskirt and white blouse to wear. You could see just a hint of a bra through it. She was flirting furiously, but she was an expert in stepping out of reach, or rotating her body if somebody tried to feel her up inappropriately. She always seemed to send men away smiling, without promising anything in return. Mary on our left was older, in her forties, with incredibly toned, suntanned body. I had overheard her conversation with her colleagues, where she was talking about a bikini fitness competition she had participated the previous weekend. She wore a longer red skirt, with a scandalous slit up the side. She was wearing some kind of wrap shirt, which left out a generous cleavage. But her most striking feature were the twin pokies that cast search lights across the room. No man could ignore her. She reminded me of the blond singer from The Devil's Daughters.

"Earth to Mars, Frank. Can you hear me?"

I noticed Samantha had seen where my attention was focused, and she was smirking. "Hmm, I think we can probably close the shop for today. It seems that everyone who isn't at a booth already is slowly walking out. I think dinner is calling."

"We might have an additional problem," I started in the car. "I noticed that we aren't getting as many people sign up for our products compared to our competitors. I think we are signing up only half of what they do."

"It is worse. I noticed it too. We are doing barely a third of what our neighboring booths are bringing in." Samantha looked at her hands that were clasped in her lap. "I know it's me. Last time I was with Meredith and Matt, and the men were flocking to Meredith like flies to honey. I thought I could be like her, but it is just so boring here. And I am not really an outgoing person like her. I don't know what I am doing. Sorry."

"Well, it is just the first day, and a quiet day at that. I am sure we will do better once we warm up. But I am afraid we do need to do something, because otherwise Meredith might start questioning the ROI of an expensive trip." I spent a moment thinking. "Perhaps you could give Meredith a call? And maybe Rachel could give a tip or two, she seemed like a fun person."

"You say that because you can practically see her boobs." She wasn't happy.

"They are nice boobs, hmm, I mean there is nothing wrong with her boobs. Or yours... ah, what I am trying to say is that weren't you paying any attention to her demeanor yesterday? We came in tired, and a little apprehensive, and she was happy and put us at peace, and it seemed like she was genuinely having a good time."

Samantha was quiet for a moment. "You are right. I will talk to her. And I really want to call Meredith. Thank you for the ideas."

We were happy to notice that it was Rachel's shift again. She greeted us, and offered us a lovely smile. "Good afternoon, Rachel. We decided to take you up on your offer. Can you tell us more about the discounts you are offering?"

"Certainly! To start with, your room has closed circuit cameras."

She had to stop there, because both Samantha and I had our jaws collecting dust on the floor.

Rachel laughed. "Sorry, that came out a bit wrong. What I mean is that, yes, the rooms do have cameras, but they are not physically connected to anywhere but your room. If you check under your TV, you will notice a box that says 'in-room-DVR'. It can record video up to seven days. It will be automatically erased when you check out, or you can also long press the red button on top to erase any recorded videos. Turn on your TV, and it will have a video editing section in the menus. It is highly automated, skipping when nothing is happening, and it can also automatically blur faces and change voices if you desire. Here are two USB keys for you. You can make a copy for yourself to take home, and you can bring another copy to me. If it looks interesting, I can give you $50-250 off per day. Please note that the highest discount tier forbids censoring the video, and we will have you sign permissions to use them on our members only website. The lower tiers let you censor, and you can limit the showing to the on premises only. I don't know if you have noticed, but your TV has a channel for entertainment filmed by our guests. It is also possible to stream, and that will bring in an additional $50 per day. To be able to stream, you will need to borrow a special cable and key from reception that you can connect the in-room-DVR with the hotel network. Any questions?"

This was pretty much what I had expected, but I was dismayed by the discount amount. That wasn't nearly enough for us. I glanced at Samantha, and she had come to the same conclusion. "Rachel, that sounds good, but I am just going to put ourselves in your hands. You see, our boss has approved us for up to $500 per day, mostly no questions asked. I think we would get in trouble if she and her boss were to actually look at the bills, and see the hotel name."

Rachel stuck her right index finger at her mouth, and thought for a moment. "Could you spin around for me, please?" She twirled her finger around, and laughed at our expressions. "Don't worry, you look great. I may be able to do something, but I need to sell you to my manager first." Rachel and I looked sheepishly at each other, and we both blushed as we spun around. "Thank you! Another thing: I know you said you don't have time for group activities, but it seems to me your day ended early. I would recommend you get checked out by our doctor, and then you will at least have an option to participate. That would open up some options to rack up those discounts. Shall I make an appointment for you? The doctor can see you in your room tonight."

I looked at Sam, and she nodded. "Thank you, Rachel, please do."

"Um, Rachel?" Sam piped in.

"Yes, miss, what can I do for you?" Rachel answered.

"Frank pointed out that your work here at the reception is not so different from what I do at our conference, and I can't help but notice how great a job you are doing. And you seem to be really enjoying yourself, although I guess things must be boring here as well when it is a slow day. So what I am trying to say is that could you perhaps share some tips for me?" Samantha finished, and looked mildly embarrassed.

Rachel grinned, and whispered: "I can let you in on a little secret right away." With that she walked from behind the counter next to Samantha, spun around, and bent at the waist and touched the floor with the palm of her hands. Samantha gasped and put her hand over her mouth. We could clearly see two large toys through Rachel's latex suit. The toys were plugging both of her holes. Rachel grinned again, and returned to her position behind the counter. "Best way to fight boredom is a little sexual arousal. You can try to keep things hidden, and it helps to keep the mind sharp."

Samantha was just staring Rachel with wide eyes.

Rachel continued: "There is a limited selection of toys in your room, and to your right, just behind the corner is both our free toy rental shop, and next to it a store where you can buy items. We rent out only items that can be easily disinfected, and you are not allowed to take them out of the hotel."

Samantha was still staring at Rachel with that deer in headlights look.

Rachel laughed again. "If that seems too extreme to start with, try leaving your panties off tomorrow. I guarantee your day will feel quite different."

"Uhh, thank you Rachel. I will take it into consideration." Samantha's whole demeanor said that she thought the whole idea was preposterous.

"Was there anything else I can do for you this evening? If you haven't had dinner yet, I heartily recommend our restaurant. Dinner service has just started. And remember it is included with the room."

"Dinner sounds great, I am actually starving," I piped in.

"Great! Follow the signs on your right to the restaurant. I will call the doctor for you. He should get in touch later this evening. I will also talk with my manager, and will let you know your options. Have a nice evening, folks!"

"I don't know about you, but I think I am in need of a drink tonight," I said to Samantha.

"If this isn't the time to start drinking, then nothing is," she agreed.

The waiter arrived, and we made our orders. Samantha surprised me by ordering a steak like me. We started dinner with shots of vodka, and then moved on to red wine. I am not picky, usually any red goes down great with me, but Samantha seemed to be happy about their wine selection. We split a chocolate cake for dessert, and I ordered cognac. Sam got ice wine, a sweet dessert wine I had never heard of. We both gave a happy sigh after we took our first sips.

"Well, at least the food is normal and great here," Sam started.

"Hear, hear!" we clinked our glasses. "Things could be worse. We could be sleeping in the car at the expo parking lot. With a bit of work and a dash of luck this could turn out into a nice trip."

"Frank?" Sam asked. "I have been quite surprised, pleasantly I might add, that you haven't been trying to take advantage of me. Why is that?"

"To be fair, I might have tried, in my younger days. I have learned that it is not a good idea to mix romance with work. Another reason is my daughter Chloe. She is my oldest. When she entered puberty, I started noticing how boys and men were looking at her, and treating her. It made me sick to my stomach. Occasionally I still falter, but when I catch myself I try to think how I would like men to treat my Chloe. I am no saint, I mean I did check out Rachel..."

"and the booth girls," Samantha interjected.

"...but I do not want women to think I am a creep, or to be afraid of me. That is just an instant turn off, and I would feel like a jerk."

"That is sweet." Samantha was slurring her speech a little. She finished her wine, and stood up. "I am going to call Meredith and take a shower. Take your time."

I slowly enjoyed my cognac, and finally paid some attention to the other guests at the hotel. For the most part they looked fairly ordinary. One couple was a clear exception; she was dressed in black leather outfit, short skirt, mesh stockings and massive heels. Her head was encased in a hood, with holes for nose and mouth, and blond pigtails. She had a choker, and her leash was in his lap. He was feeding her every second bite from his plate. There was also a group of six Japanese men in suits, which surprised me. They looked like they could be on a business trip.

I finished my cognac, and decided to kill time by checking out the stores. The rental was like Rachel had explained, but I was surprised by the selection of the the other store. In addition to the sex toys it had a sizable selection of clothes, ranging from fetish gear to sexy evening wear. They also sold the usual toiletries and other knickknacks for travelers. I decided to make a couple of purchases.

I punched the penis card into our door hole, and stepped in. "Sam, I am back."

"Shower's all yours. I am going to take a look at their in-room-DVR. I am not sure if I feel brave enough to use any of the footage, but there is no harm in checking what their cameras captured. Speaking of which, I have been trying to find where they are but they seem to be really well hidden." She was sitting cross legged on the bed in grey sweatpants and green camisole.

"I guess that makes sense. Seeing them might make you feel self conscious." I removed my pants, jacket and shirt, and stepped into the bathroom. I dropped my clothes to the floor, and turned on the shower to let it warm up.

"Oh my god!" Samantha screamed.

Without thinking I stepped out of the bathroom, and stopped to stare at the TV. "Oh wow!" The TV screen was split in two, and in both Samantha's ass was the the center of attention. One was a really close up view of my fingers buried in her anus, and the other a little further out that showed her bum, shapely legs and my out of focus face as I was guiding her into the big white plastic penis. Just as I realized where the close up camera was, my fingers disappeared from view and the close up camera entered into Samantha's anus.

"Oh my god, oh my god," Sam was chanting, but couldn't turn away.

I realized Samantha hadn't even noticed my nudity. "I'll be taking my shower." She didn't seem to hear.

I was finishing my shower when I heard the phone ring. Samantha answered, but I couldn't hear what she was saying. I toweled myself dry, and then put on a fresh pair of boxers and a t-shirt.

"It was the doctor. He was at the reception and is coming up in a few minutes."

"So, about that video...?" I started.

"Sorry if I scared you, but it was just so unexpected. They have cameras everywhere! I have been thinking about Rachel's proposal. I am scared anyone I know could see me naked, let alone what we just saw. But at the same time, I'd rather not get myself fired from my first full-time job. Or get you fired. What do you think, Frank?"

"I was thinking about it as well. I don't think there is much difference in having them show videos here in the rooms versus showing them online for members. These days everyone carries cameras and could record and upload anything anyway. But I think it would be pretty unlikely, given how you might expose yourself in doing so. Also the chances of someone we know seeing any leaked videos would be pretty low, because there is so much porn online. And that video is pretty extreme. I bet even if a colleague saw it they wouldn't dare bring it up, because it would implicate their viewing habits as well. So all in all I am kind of leaning into letting them use our videos."

She sighed. "Let me think about it."

There was a knock at the door.

"Doctor Williams, can I come in please?"

Samantha opened the door, and a bald man roughly my age stepped in.

"Good evening! Rachel tells me that you would like to get the standard hotel health check done as soon as possible."

"Yes, that is correct," Samantha confirmed.

"Good, good. Normally you could get part of the examination done at home, but we can do everything here as well, that is no problem. The examination will be a combination of your typical yearly health check, gynecological examination for you, and urological examination for your partner. The hotel also requires me to measure your respiration and heart rate during moderate sexual activity. Finally we will draw blood, take vaginal and seminal fluids, and urine and stool samples. Now due to health and privacy laws I must ask: are you ok for your partner to be here for the examination, or would you like to conduct it privately."

I had noticed Samantha had turned uneasy the more examinations the doctor had listed, and finally had glanced at me at the stool sample. "I would like Frank to be here, please."

"And what about you, sir?"

"Fine by me."

"Good, good. Here, please start filling in your health questionnaire on these iPads while I set up the examination area." The doctor grabbed the TV remote, and navigated to room setup. He selected bed, and then clicked stow. The bed raised up against the wall, out of the way. I was so amazed I forgot to fill in my questionnaire. Then the doctor selected medical chair, and clicked setup. From underneath the bed your typical gynecological bed folded out, with stirrups and all. I couldn't believe it. This hotel was just beyond the pale.

"We are ready to start with the physical portion. Which one of you would like to go first?"

"Ladies first," I offered. "I kind of lost track of the questionnaire because the setup surprised me so much."

"Fine." Samantha sat down on the gyno bed.

"Let me put this monitor on your left arm. It will take blood pressure first, and then monitor your vitals for the rest of the examinations. It will squeeze first, and then relax." The doctor fished out a small lamp and a wooden spatula while he was talking. He waited a minute for the blood pressure measurement to finish. "Open mouth please. Tongue out. Looking good. Eyes look fine. Let's take a look inside your ears next." He then felt Samantha's neck. "Good, everything looks normal. Could you remove your shirt, so I can listen to your lungs?"

I decided to take a seat behind Samantha, out of her field of view, so that she would feel less self conscious. It also let me check her out without her knowing, although I assumed she would probably think I would be looking anyway.

"Deep breaths. In. Out. Again. All sounds normal. Now lie down on the bed on your back please. I will conduct breast examination." He squeezed Samantha's breasts, moving them around, and pressing down on systematic manner. First the left, then the right. "I noticed your mole on the left breast. That looks completely normal, and is nothing to worry about. No lumps either. I do recommend you check yourself for lumps regularly. I will now palpitate your stomach area. It may feel slightly uncomfortable, but please let me know if anything hurts... Good, let me get the blood drawn now."

After a few minutes the doctor was done with blood samples. "Ok, all done with the upper portion. Please remove the rest of your clothes, and then put your feet up in the stirrups."

Samantha glanced my way, and I noticed she was already blushing. She pushed her sweatpants down, and kicked them away. Then she pulled her panties down, stepped from out of them, and threw them on top of her sweatpants. She had to bend down while doing so, and I got to admire her nice behind again. She lied down, and shifted her butt to the edge of the bed, then raised her legs to the stirrups.

The doctor stepped in, and adjusted the stirrups for her, and then rotated them out so that Samantha was lewdly on display. I noticed Samantha's chest was moving faster now; she was either getting nervous or aroused. Or maybe both.

12