Hard Core Fetish Hotel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, good. I will do outer examination first. All looks good. Whoever did your waxing job did a good job, no irritation at all. Now, the next part is probably something you are not used to at your doctor visit. I need to collect a sample of your vaginal fluids. There is always a little bit around, but it would feel quite uncomfortable for you if I just tried to scrape a sample. So I recommend that you get aroused, and then I don't need to do any scraping. In fact, if you could orgasm we could get those measurements out of the way as well. Which would you prefer?"

"Oh, um, scraping does not sound very comfortable, so the second option sounds better," Samantha answered.

"Naturally. Would you like to stimulate yourself, or perhaps your partner could help, or if you prefer, I can also provide assistance? I believe there is at least one vibrator in the nightstand that you could use. I can also turn on something on the TV. What would you like?"

"Erhm, I... "

I could see her chest and face turn red as she was trying to think which of the embarrassing options would be most appropriate.

I figured that maybe I could help her and give her a vibrator. I pulled open the nightstand next to me, and found a portable Magic Wand. "Maybe this would help?" I walked next to her, and she looked relieved. I was then surprised that she did not take the wand from me. Maybe she assumed that I intended to use it on her? What to do?

I didn't think too long. The opportunity was just too hot to ignore. And she could say no, or grab the wand if she wanted. I pressed a button, and the wand turned on. I tried it on my hand first to feel how powerful it would be. While I had told Samantha that my tastes may run a bit exotic, I was actually fairly inexperienced in practice, because my ex-wife had shot down most of my suggestions. I'd had a couple of successful dates since the divorce, and had received pegging, and fisted a woman for the first time. The online dating apps definitely made it less awkward to find like minded people.

I touched the wand on the right side of her mons pubis, and she jumped a bit. "Oh!" I glanced at her face, and she was staring at the vibrating wand, as I slowly moved it around. I avoided touching her clitoris, and moved around it. When I got between her pussy lips, I increased the pressure, and pressed the button to increase the vibration speed as well. She flexed her stomach muscles, and arced her pussy upward, trying to follow the small movements I was making. She was starting to breath heavier as I again increased the power, and moved the vibrator on top of her mons. I looked at her face again. She had relaxed her head back down, and closed her eyes.

As I was watching her arousal creep up, she hesitatingly moved her hands on her breasts. At first she just cupped them, but then she started squeezing them, and then squeezing one breast while pulling the nipple on the other. Her back arced when she pulled on her nubs. I shifted my concentration back down to her nether regions. Her lips were clearly swollen, and her clitoris was starting to peek out. I started teasing her by bringing the vibrating head of the wand close, but not quite touching the shiny pink knob. I went back to her opening, pushing significantly harder now. Her legs started trembling, and I could hear her her panting. "Aah!" was her response when I flipped the wand to the highest setting. I could see her clitoris vibrating! I started angling the vibrator so that part of the vibrating head was coming closer, and closer to her clit, which was now protruding all the way out, like a miniature cock. She hissed and jumped when I finally made contact.

I started circling her clitoris with the wand, touching it briefly while I moved the wand around. "Aah!" She still had her eyes closed, and was pulling and massaging her breasts harshly. Whenever I touched her clit, she would bare her teeth, and grunt. I figured she should be ready, and moved the head, which was by now slick with her juices, directly over her love bud. I applied increasing pressure, and kept sliding it over and around it.

"Oh fuuuuck, argh, keep it there, just there, arrrrrghgh!" she was convulsing for a few seconds, and then she grabbed the wand from my hands. "Too much! Ah!" she was writhing on the bed for a few more seconds until she slumped down, and relaxed. "Take it," while she handed the still vibrating wand to me. I shut it down, and sat back in my chair, now sporting an erection.

"Hmm, right, I will now collect the sample, just a moment. Aaand we are done with that part. I will now dilate you with a speculum to take a look inside. This might feel a bit cool initially. I don't think we need any additional lubricant this time."

Samantha had one arm draped over her eyes, and the other over her breasts. Her breathing was coming down. She froze as she felt the speculum slide in.

"There it is, now we'll just crank it open so I can see. And let's get some light... Good, all seems to to be well here as well." The doctor turned the width down again on the speculum, and then slid it out. Samantha let out a big breath.

"Now we just need to take a look in the rectum, and then we'll just need two more samples."

I could see Samantha freeze again. "Um, doctor, I am quite afraid of not being able to relax, and it hurting a lot."

"I see, that shouldn't be a problem. We have a couple of options. I could inject you with a muscle relaxant or we could massage the area. Do you have a preference?"

Samantha answered right away: "I would like Frank to massage it. He already helped me use the enema toilet earlier today. I am not really a fan of needles."

"No problem. Although since you used an enema, getting a stool sample will take a little extra effort. Let me prepare a probe while you relax, and we'll see if we can get a sample with that."

I moved my chair in between Samantha's splayed legs. Her pussy was still swollen and red, and the juices were leaking over her anus. I put on the gloves the doctor provided me, and coated my index and middle finger with the jelly the doctor had put on the table. I started circling on and around her nether hole, spreading the lubricant around. "OK Sam, just like this morning. Push out a little."

Her rosebud distended lightly, and I circled the sensitive ring around the hole. Finally I pushed my index finger in by an inch, then withdrew, and gradually increased the depth of my penetration. I noticed Sam's breathing had picked up again. I started twisting my finger as I pushed in, and out. "Here comes the second finger. Push out harder!" She felt tight, and she hissed as I pushed my fingers in, all in one go. I waited a moment, and then started fucking her ass with both fingers. She relaxed almost immediately. I added the twisting motion to the fucking. I could see her pussy was leaking fresh cream.

"I think she is ready doctor," I said.

"Good, good. Keep moving your fingers until I am in position. Now, try to separate your fingers as much as possible, and I will push the probe in between. As soon as the probe starts going in, you can pull your fingers out. There, that went in perfectly."

The probe was the thickness of about a finger, with a light and camera at the end. The doctor first inspected her rectum visually. "Everything looking healthy here as well. I will now start pushing the probe deeper to see if we could get a sample. It may feel a little strange, but shouldn't hurt. Let me know if it does. Now we'll enter the sigmoid colon. Need to make a tight turn here..."

Samantha grunted, and felt her tummy. "Weird is an understatement. Why doesn't it hurt?"

"To be fair, some people do feel pain, and that is why colon inspection is sometimes done under anesthesia. But anesthesia carries its own risks, so it is generally better if it can be avoided. Now we come to another turn..."

Samantha grunted again, but she didn't seem to be in pain. Rather her eyes had grown bigger, and she looked surprised. I could see that her pussy was leaking almost continuously now.

"And there, now we have a stool sample as well. Let me just pull this out..."

Samantha closed her eyes and shivered in pleasure as the probe slid out of her bowels.

"You can climb down while I put this equipment out. The last thing we have for you is a urine sample."

I helped Sam up. She took a look at my tented boxers, but didn't say anything, or look me in the eyes.

"You can grab this cup on the table here. I would recommend you use the shower to pee, since there will always be some mess, and you don't have a toilet bowl to catch it," the doctor instructed Samantha.

"And now is the gentleman's turn. Please sit on the bed."

We went through the same battery of tests as with Samantha, until I was laying naked on the bed, with my feet in the stirrups. Samantha walked back in the room, now dressed up again, and placed the urine sample cup on the table. She took a good look at me spread on the table, like she had been a moment earlier, and blushed.

"Next we are going to need a semen sample. We have a type of a fleshlight here with a collection cup inside, or we could use manual process. Which would you prefer?" the doctor asked.

"Fair is fair," I said while looking at Samantha. "Could you use the fleshlight?"

She looked surprised for a moment, and then blushed heavily but grabbed the toy. I was almost soft at this point. She bent down, giving me great view of her profile, and then lightly blew air over my dick. "I think I need a little more stimulation than air to get hard."

She looked at me in the eyes, then slowly lowered her sweatpants and shorts down again. "Doctor, perhaps you could save time by doing his rectal exam while I collect the semen specimen." She raised her eyebrows. I was rock hard by the time she slid the fleshlight over my glans, and I grunted.

"Yes, that is a good idea, thank you dear."

While Samantha was working the fleshlight over my cock, I could feel the doctor push his lubed finger in my ass, and push back and forth for a few times. I was able to relax in no time, and soon felt the probe enter. The probe moving in my ass was quickly driving me over the edge as Samantha was stimulating my penis. She was looking at my eyes, smiling knowingly, as I was approaching my point of no return. I am not sure if the doctor was giving his usual commentary; I was unable to concentrate on anything but the pleasure in my bottom and cock. Then I felt something push my prostate, and that was it. I locked my eyes with Samantha, and groaned as I came.

"That was hot," she mouthed at me while I recovered.

"We are almost done here. Just need urine sample, and then I will be on my way." The doctor started packing his instruments, and I went to pee in the shower. I put my boxers and shirt back on. By the time I was back, in place of the gyno bed was the regular king bed.

"Good night then. I will expedite the lab results, and hopefully will get them back by tomorrow evening. I will call the hotel to let them know if you are cleared to participate in their group activities. If the lab tests are clear, then you will be fine. I will leave my card here as well. After the hotel informs you of your status, you can call me for more details if you wish. I will not disclose any other details to the hotel. Have a good night!"

We both slid under the covers in the bed.

"So did you talk to Meredith?" I asked.

"Yes. She laughed at me when I said it was boring, but she said she understood. She has done her share of promoting boring stuff. But, um, she kind of gave tips along the same way that Rachel had. She said that she liked to throw in ambiguous details into conversations, that could be interpreted... ahem, sexually or not. If the other person seemed offended, she would apologize for bad choice of words. And if not, she could have a long, *very* interesting conversation, if you know what I mean. And she hinted that she may have gone commando a few times, but I didn't dare ask for more details." She was quiet for a moment. "I am just not sure if I could do that. What would people think?"

"Let me ask you this. Where you embarrassed about Heather or Mary?"

"No! I was jealous about their looks. Especially Mary. I wish I looked half as as good as she does when I am that old. And I was really impressed by how good they are at their jobs... oh! I guess I see your point," she answered.

I chuckled. "You have nothing to worry about in the looks department. Your body is just... ahem, let's just say that I think you have them beat. But perhaps you could dress up a bit less conservatively?"

She blushed at my compliment. "Do you really think so? I mean I don't think I have much of a selection that would beat Mary's or Heather's clothes."

"Well, choose some sexier stuff for tomorrow, and we can take a look at the hotel store in the evening. They have a pretty wide selection. We have a clothing allowance for a reason, you know."

"OK, I think I can do something about my wardrobe," she said, and yawned.

She fell quiet for a while, and I was starting to think that she fell asleep already. But then she continued: "Thank you for staying for the medical. For some reason the doctor was giving me the creeps. I really didn't want to be alone with him." Then she blushed. "And thank you for helping with my backdoor, again. And, ahem, for the other thing."

"You're welcome! You kind of surprised me. I was just trying to give the wand to you."

"Oh my god!" she covered her face with her hands. "I misunderstood. I just keep throwing my body at you like some slut." Then she sobbed. "And I was even turned on by a creepy dude poking inside my arse with a three foot dong. What is wrong with me?" Her body was shaking.

I held her shoulder. "Shhh! It is alright. Nothing is wrong. Look at me. Just turn this way. Please, Sam."

She uncovered her face, and turned on her side. Her eyes were red and watery.

"Sam, you have done nothing wrong, and I don't think any less of you because of what has happened. In fact, I think you are doing great given the situation. This is all weird, and we'll just have to do the best we can. And for your information, I wasn't offended or anything about having to use the wand on you. I enjoyed it. And I am happy you liked it. Besides, you gave me an orgasm as well, so we are even."

"Could you give me a hug?" she asked.

I shifted over and scooped her in my arms. I held her until I could feel she was starting to relax and breath slower. "Good night, Samantha." I then disentangled myself, and turned on my back.

"Good night, Frank."

12