Hard Day

Story Info
Wife helps husband relieve tension.
2.5k words
4.38
23.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Mel has a stressful job. Of course, he brings on the stress himself by the way he reacts to things at work. He is a construction electrician, a perfectionist. It's a hard-hat job and he's hard headed about things, arguing with his boss when he thinks things aren't being done the right way. Fortunately, he is very good at his job and is in great demand. They have to put up with his perfectionism to get the high-quality work he does. He supervises a few helpers and apprentices which often adds to his stress. The guys who work for him often take days off or show-up late. Mel has fired a number of the young guys, but has learned to be patient with some of them, otherwise he'd have no help. Some days he gets so up-tight that he gets very quiet and can't sleep without my help.

Thursday was such a day. Mel came home late from a hard day at work. The kids were fighting which added to the hassle of his day. He snapped at them and at me and went out on the porch to drink a few beers and try to calm down.

Once the kids were asleep, I went onto the porch to see him. I wore one of my negligees that left little to the imagination. I was short and low cut to show a lot of cleavage. My tits jiggled under the thin material. I kissed him on the cheek and sat down across from him. I didn't say a word. When he's upset, he gets depressed and it's hard to bring him out of it. I am the only one who knows how to do it.

I pretended to read a magazine, folding my legs under me. My legs were exposed up to my thighs. I knew he would look at me and it would start to take his mind off things. I caught him looking up my nightie, trying to see more of my legs and to see if I was wearing underwear. I wasn't and gave him a brief flash. I told him to take a shower. He refused, but I told him if he wanted to sleep in the bed with me, he would have to clean up. It was a regular thing. He usually took a shower when he came home, but some days he would balk and I would have to force him. It was kind of a running joke. I would tease him and tell him he wasn't going to get near my pussy smelling like a construction worker. Then he would take his shower.

I love my guy. He works his ass off to provide for me and our three kids. His work can be seasonal which adds to the pressure to make money while he can. Thus, he works long hours in the summer and often gets frustrated. We met when he was 22 and I was 20. We went together for a while until I got pregnant. Then we got married. Mel was really sweet about the whole thing. We were very serious so when I got knocked-up, it just forced us to make a decision that we were heading toward anyway. Three kids later, we still have passion, but it is less frequent. In addition to his job, I have an office job. The kids require attention and shuttling to soccer and dance classes on weeknights and most weekends. Life is hard, but I wouldn't trade my wife with Mel and the kids for anything. We fuck less frequently, but it is still the best thing in the world.

Mel went up to take his shower. I waited until I heard the water running and went into the bathroom. I pulled my nightgown over my head and was naked. I opened the glass door to the shower and saw Mel starting to relax under the shower spray. He looked at me without changing his dour expression. I know he never gets tired of seeing my body, but he was still in a funk.

I gave my husband a kiss on the cheek and he let the water spray onto me to get me wet. I took the soap from his hand and began to soap his chest. I like my man's strong shoulders and chest muscles. He has hair on his chest and I like to run my fingers through it. I rubbed the soap over him and went behind him to wash his back. I used my hands and a wash-cloth to make circular patterns on his back. I took my time.

I moved down and soaped his tight ass. I pushed the wash-cloth into the cleft of his butt. I worked a finger against his tight asshole. Then I moved to his legs, soaping and washing him down to his knees. Mel was standing there with his arms upstretched, letting me have my way with him. I moved up and soaped and washed his armpits. It turns him on when I soap under his arms over to his man-tits. I tease him about his tiny tits. My hands moved down to his belly. I was still standing behind him and pushed my breasts into his back. I felt him relaxing more.

I went lower and found his penis, my penis. It was dangling there with the water pouring down his stomach and over his crotch. I pushed my naked pussy against my husband's ass and reached around with the soap to wash that wonderful penis. I gently applied the soap to his prick and then used both hands to soap up his balls. I washed our 'family jewels' for quite a while, getting him hard. I love to feel my husband's cock get hard in my hands or when he is pressed against me. I arouse his lust and make him want me. I love how I can do that to him. I can get him hard by doing the simplest things. I bend over and let him look down my shirt or rub my hand against his cock. He gets aroused watching me undress or walk around nearly naked. I can flash a tit at him in public and his prick gets hard. Rubbing his cock with soap is one of my favorites, feeling him go from soft to hard while I fondle his prick.

He was hard now and I was jacking his prick. I washed his chest more and moved back to his dick. His 'little head' was taking over from his 'big head'. His hard-on was making him forget his hard day. He was realizing how good things were for him, having a wife who adored him and wanted him.

I moved around to the front and washed his legs, lower and lower, down to his feet. I knelt on the floor in front of him. His hard prick was pointing at me. I wanted to please him. I took his penis in my hand and kissed the tip. I looked up at him with my sultriest look. He looked at me with lust in his eyes. I moved to wrap my tits around his cock and moved up and down, giving him a titty-fuck. Then, I took his cock into my mouth. I put the thing in my mouth, taking it into my throat by relaxing my gag-reflex. I didn't have the whole thing in my mouth yet. It was too big and it took some effort to deep-throat him. I just held his cock there. I know he loves it when I just hold his cock in my warm mouth, pleasing him. He never treats me like a slut when I suck him. He lets me control the action, sucking as much of him as I want. He kids me when he says I must have an instinct for sucking cocks because I do it so well. He says I'm a natural, my ancestry must include a number of women who were good at sucking cocks.

I moved my head back and forth, taking his cock deeper into my throat until his entire prick was in my mouth. I pushed my nose into his pubic hair and inhaled his scent. It's one of my favorite tricks when I hold his prick all the way in my gullet. He just sighed. He was having trouble standing up. With my hands on his ass, I encouraged him to gently pump his hips, fucking my mouth. He put his hands into my wet hair and massaged my head. I like it when he does that. I knew I was really getting to him. I pushed my mouth on his cock and gagged with the prick so far down my throat. I held myself there for a few moments. I didn't want to quit, but I had more to do. I pulled my mouth off him and licked his prick from one end to the other, flicking my tongue on the underside of the cock I love. I didn't want him to come yet. I could tell he was close so I pulled away.

I stood up and kissed him deeply. We swirled our tongues under the shower spray. He had his arms around me with his hands on my ass. He pulled me into him and I felt his prick pushing against my belly.

I whispered to him, "Fuck me. I want you inside me."

I turned around and bent at the waist, spreading my legs to open myself for him. My ass and pussy were pointed at him. He could see the little rosebud of my asshole and my spread-open cunt. He moved forward and didn't need any help finding his mark. I felt his prick poke against my ass. He touched it into my asshole for a second and then slid it lower. He sawed his dick between my pussy lips. The hard tip was pushing against my clit. It felt so good. He stimulated my pussy with a few strokes, but he couldn't wait and I couldn't either. I felt the wonderful feeling of my man's cock sliding into my vagina. His prick is soft to the touch, but is so rigid when he is excited. He pushed into me and I felt him fill my cunt. I had my hands on the wall to keep balance while Mel pumped his cock into me. He wanted me and was pumping faster and faster, pushing me forward into the wall. I spread my legs farther apart and lifted my ass to take him even deeper. My husband fucked me, loosening his passion and releasing the frustration of his day.

I looked back and encouraged him to keep taking me. "Fuck me baby. I've been waiting for your cock all day."

He realized that what he was getting from his wife made his hard day worthwhile. A hard prick can offset a hard day.

My husband was close to coming and I asked for it. "Come in me. Fill my cunt. I need it."

I felt his warm semen gush into my womb. Feeling him come inside me makes me come. I did. I shook with a wonderful orgasm. I know it pleases him to make me come. I tell him he's the only one who has ever made me come and the only one who ever will.

Mel backed away. I slowly stood up. I kissed my husband and put my arms around his neck, letting him know that I was not through with him. We had used all the hot water and the shower water was getting cold. We got out of the shower and dried ourselves. I let him dry my breasts and back. I dried his semi-hard prick, giving it some extra attention.

Having dried ourselves, we went into our bedroom. Mel went to his dresser to get some pajamas. I pulled him away, keeping him naked. I pulled down the covers on the bed and pushed him onto his back. He looked at me expectantly. His dick was flopped against his leg. I moved over him, straddling him. I lowered my breasts into his face and swayed them back and forth while he tried to catch my nipples in his mouth. While I teased him with my tits, I felt his prick reviving. I pushed down and rubbed my wet pussy on his cock. I was getting myself off just by humping his dick. His lips on my nipples added to my excitement. Mel could see how excited I was getting and that aroused him too. He says he likes watching me get off more that her likes coming himself. Sometimes when we make love, he just eats me and fucks me and makes me come without reaching his own climax.

His prick was hard and I reached down, took it in my hand and aimed it at the opening to my vagina. When the tip was aligned, I lowered myself down. It had only been a few minutes, but it felt wonderful having his cock inside me again. I paused to focus on the feeling of being filled by my husband's cock. I don't know if his dick is a big one or not, it feels just right to me. I squirmed around and felt his prick touching me in different places. I spread my legs to get him as deeply inside me as possible. Then I began to move, humping back-and-forth on his cock. He began to move his hips up and down in time with me. I leaned forward and kissed him; then I pushed my breasts onto his face, smothering him with my flesh. He seemed to be very happy with his face buried in my tits while his cock was deep inside me. My juices and his previous load of cum had soaked his cock and he slid inside my slippery channel. We moved together and I started another orgasm. I lifted up and raised my arms with my hands behind my head. My eyes closed and the look on my face let him know that I was in ecstasy. I opened my eyes and looked into his. We were totally focused on each other while my body shook. For the second time in an hour, I felt his seed spurting into me. That drove me over the edge and I had to bite my hand to keep from making too much noise. My muscles spasmed and I released, draining myself of all my energy.

I leaned forward and my husband held me in his arms. His deflated prick was still inside me. We had fucked each other to exhaustion.

I asked him, "How was your day?"

He laughed and said, "It was wonderful." He nodded off and I watched him breathe for a bit while he slept until I joined him.

The next morning, he gave me a passionate kiss before he left for work. I opened the robe I was wearing and showed him my naked body as he walked out the door.

I had slipped a pair of my panties in his lunch container. I wanted to make sure he would be thinking of me while he was 'hard' at work.