All Comments on 'Hard Day'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Wish I was married to her - LOL! 4*

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

Now that's a Loving Wife!

sexydad50sexydad50about 1 year ago

Wonderful! Agree with other commenter that she is a Loving Wife!

ttt59ttt59about 1 year ago

Nice to read a loving wife story about a loving wife and husband!

rnebularrnebularabout 1 year ago

Bravo, always happy to see a truly loving wife here. This couple seem to have it figured out. Thanks for sharing!

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterabout 1 year ago

As others have said, it is wonderful to have a story of a loving couple that support each other.

Well done.

5*

Karn9Karn9about 1 year ago

Great sexy story! 5*

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

5 stars for this story of a true Loving Wife, who was sensitive to the moods and needs of her hard-working husband.

When she saw that he had had a bad day, she made him follow her guide to relax and do things that made him forget the trials and tribulations of his day before showing her love for him physically.

I appreciate that there are few stories like this posted here, where a Loving Wife shows her love, respect, and gratitude to her partner for what he does for their family, so seeing one is refreshing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

No ‘adventurous wives’ in sight. Yeah, it is FICTION, but it is a nice dream. Coming home grouchy has never elicited such a reaction at the LDS abode.

unrated. if this offering were posted in Romance, probably a fivestar!

Vstar67Vstar67about 1 year ago

This is great! A true loving wives story. She knew exactly what he needed and how to help him. 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Thanks For A Break From All The Skanks!

Well done.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

An actual loving wife...who woulda think it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Actually I think the husband is an asshole. People like him bring stress and shit on their selves and then take it out on their wives and kids.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 1 year ago

Damn, a wife on here who isn't a betraying slut. I'd imagine the usual cuckys here will clutch their pearls and get pissy.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5🌟 Not a cuck in sight. There is one fantastic loving wife though! She is the kind of woman a real man wants to be married to. Props to yellowjacket66 for this story.

R_GazinyaR_Gazinyaabout 1 year ago

Traditional Men are beasts of burden, it’s in their DNA. They’ll work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week to protect and provide for their families. All it takes to keep them pulling the plow is to be shown they’re appreciated. This 5 star story is a great illustration.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Your writing keeps improving. That was a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where were the 3 kids in the morning .. ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great. So when is she fucking the other guy? When hubby is at work?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The idiots below actually this category is supposed to be about husbands and wives having sex with each other??

Do yourselves a favor and go read the category description on the main page. This category is supposed to be about swinging, wife sharing and other extra marital fun. Meaning everyone is loving the wives except the husband. You people crack me up in your stupidity sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

26thNC thinks he’s fooling people by posting anon. But he’s the only person on here who proves he’s such an old decrepit fool by using his favorite word from the 1970’s…skank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Post this in romance. Wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice to read about an appreciative wife for what her man does for the family and who is faithful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A fun change of pace. 5 stars worth.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A loving wife is a rare creature on this site mainly overpopulated with whores and sluts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very enjoyable! A wonderful wife for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it!

Nice work

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Brilliantly done, I loved how you wrote this, so mater of fact, but well described, if only my first wife could have been half as good as her,…….

Short but great to read.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown4 months ago

Proof # 72 on how pathetic these anonymous cowards are. How about you little incels get off your fat asses, and do something with your lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous