Hard Dicks and Helicopters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The well-oiled machine that was our study group had devolved into a bunch of soldiers telling fuck stories. I was just as guilty, don't get me wrong, and it was quite entertaining. After I had contributed with one of my filthy yarn's, McMillin started in griping about his ex-wife.

"Can you believe she thought I took too long to cum? What the fuck? I thought chicks liked that. Most complain when you cum too soon." He bemoaned. "One time, though, she remembered doing those exercises after our first baby. Ya know, the one, like for the..." The words escaped him, so he waved his hands over his crotch, indicating the general region to which he was referring.

"Kegels," Wulf injected.

"Yeah, that's it. Anyway, we were going at it and I was having a good time, but I guess she was counting ceiling tiles. Out of nowhere that shit started wrenching down on my dick. I swear, like three pumps later, I was finished. From then on, she had me figured out. Anytime she wanted to be done, we were done."

Specialist Kessler, this kind of creepy National Guard guy from Nevada chimed in. "Could you hear that guy from Mortal Combat yelling 'FINISH HIM' in the background?"

Laughing, I added, "Yeah, that sounds like the world's nicest way to say get the fuck off me."

"Well, if you ask me, at least she was being considerate." Wolf protested. "My ex was such an asshole. Sometimes I wonder if he ever cared if I got off."

Somebody said. "Really, what the hell?" enticing her to expound.

"Yeah, so, ohmagod, so like, he was all about the ass." She accounted. "Like, he, from day one, was just badgering me for anal, and like, I don't have a problem with it. I'm into that sometimes, but we had just started sleeping together. I'm not just going to give up the B hole and not make you work for it."

"Good to know." Kessler injected.

"Well, I made him wait a while, maybe a month or so and then I was ready to give in. So, the next time we started getting a little naughty he rudely brought it up, like 'we gunna do anal now?' I was like, alright, fine and he just went right for it. Which, ok, I guess he was a little excited, but when he was finished, he just rolled over on his back like I didn't even exist anymore."

The whole audience jeered at the story's antagonist, showing their allegiance. All the while a hint of jealousy began to creep in. I did not care for how comfortable the other guys were with all this dirty talk and subtle flirting. I mean, nobody even asked. Wulf and I could have been a thing. We were always together. I tried not to let it bother me as she finished her story.

"...but I was super cool about it. I didn't get mad or anything. So, I just decided since he wasn't going to take care of me, then I would." She continued. "I said 'baby, I'm going to get my little toy out' and I pulled my vibrator out of the nightstand. Suddenly he gets all disgusted. He was like 'there's something wrong with you, you need to get help.' God, I was so pissed."

We carried on like that, jabbering on, completely wasting the evening. Eventually the guys started to excuse themselves one by one in attempt to get in bed at a decent hour. It was getting late for me too, but Kessler was hanging around. Likely he was waiting for me to turn in so he could be alone with Wulf. I vowed that was not acceptable, so I stuck it out.

With a yawn, Wulf finally said, "Alright, I'm kicking you out. Good night, guys." She rudely shooed us out the door into the hallway. Since I knew Kessler was staying on the same floor, I waited in view of her room until I heard his door shut, lest he suddenly realize he had forgotten something and make his way back.

On the way to my room, I felt a little conflicted. Why would I get so guarded about Wulf? She wasn't my girlfriend or anything. It didn't matter to me if she slept with Kessler, or anybody else for that matter.

I called her when I got to my room. Primarily, I wanted to get her opinion on how the study session went. She agreed that we should just keep it to the original cast from now on.

"If those fuckers want to fail out, it's on them." She relayed.

Whole heartedly, I agreed. Wishing her goodnight again, I was relieved that she was alone. That was probably the other reason I called.

* * * * *

The entire class was on pins and needles following the exam. It was early Friday afternoon and we all had endured a full week of demanding training and evaluation. Every aspect of our medical skills was honed and scrutinized over the whole way, but this was the big one. A two hour long written exam covering everything we had learned so far, and we were all aware that we would not get a second chance.

After an eternity of worry and self-doubt, we were summoned back into the classroom. Once the cadre was satisfied everyone was in their seats, Sergeant First Class Guzman took his place behind the podium and addressed the room.

With a face of stone, he pointed to the side wall near the exit where an instructor was taping a piece of white printer paper to the wall. "S'arnt Whaley is posting grades. I'm not thrilled. Some of you have not been applying yourselves. If you don't see your name, report immediately outside my office door. Bring your books."

We sat frozen in our seats. Partly because he basically just said that some of us were going home. It could have been me for all I knew. Also, there's kind of a cadence when it comes to giving orders and we weren't given the execution command, i.e., the 'march' when ordering a group to 'forward march.'

He abandoned the podium enroute to meet the outcasts that would be congregating outside his office. When he noted the confusion, he stood up straight and curtly fired off, "move," setting the lot of us into motion.

We huddled around the paper and one by one turned away with a flagrant look of relief or disappointment. I let most of the crowd clear until Wulf appeared wearing her best poker face, but I could tell she was pleased with her grade. More optimistic, I quickly made it to the posting where I found my name right under hers. We had the top two grades by a good margin.

Not wanting to show how stoked we were, we walked emotionless outside without stopping to talk to anyone. Small bunches of classmates had formed, discussing their results. They all knew already. Everyone had to read our names before they got to theirs and some didn't bother to hide their contempt. We were careful to get well out of earshot before we started celebrating.

Safely around the corner of the schoolhouse, we both scanned our surroundings. When we finally let loose, you'd have thought we were kids on Christmas. Immediately we high-fived and then started jumping up and down, still wary not to be too loud. Once the jubilation started to wane, in a rare moment forgetting our military bearing, we hugged.

"Way to go," I said over her shoulder.

"Shit yeah, we crushed that." She said back.

It started out as a typical bro hug, slapping each other on the back, but I guess we lingered a little too long. The realization that I was that much closer to my dream job was moving and being able to share that with someone was nice. She subtly tightened her grip, assuring me she felt the same.

We broke apart, misty eyed, and looked around to make sure we weren't spotted in such a compromising position. Having her tits mashed up against me stirred something. Mental pictures of her cleavage and nipples flashed in my head setting certain physiological processes in motion, which I feared I would not have control over. I mean, this was my first week in a flight suit. I wasn't sure how you could hide a boner in it.

"Well, we're halfway there. One week down, one to go." I said nervously. "If we keep this up, next week will be a breeze. It'll be graduation time before we know it. We got this."

"We definitely will, but if I see another book right now, I'll have a breakdown." She snorted. "Right now, we need to blow off some steam."

"I can go for that. Did you have anything in mind?"

"I don't know. Just meet up with me later. I'll get a case of beer and we'll figure out something." She stated.

From the front door, someone was yelling out to summon everybody back into the classroom. We were to have a brief meeting so that instructors could be certain we were ready for next week. The day would conclude with a safety brief, reminding us not to go to jail or get anybody pregnant over the weekend.

She went ahead of me, as to not raise any undue suspicion about what we might have been doing over there out of sight. Before we got inside, I remembered we did have plans. Hell, for days she could barely shut up about it and today she didn't even mention it. If she had planned to weasel out of it, she had another thing coming. I could barely wait until we were dismissed so I could confront her.

When I caught up with her, there were a couple of other students walking with her to the hotel. They had been debating local night spots, trying to figure out what to do this weekend. I got next to her and looked at her with a cheese eating grin until she took notice.

A break in the conversation allowed me to cut in with, "how about that bar outside the East gate?"

Immediately she knew she was busted. She stared daggers back at me and jerked my sleeve, warning me not to say another word. The others seemed interested, having not considered it before.

"Nah, that place looks like a dump." Said one of the guys. "Besides, I just remembered there's a strip club in Dothan, I wanted to check out."

Our classmates were thrown off the scent, and we kept on to our building. Once inside, Wulf and I opted for the stairs, isolating us from the group. As soon as we were alone in the stairwell, I laid into her.

"You chickenshit! You were going to carry on like you had forgotten. What happened? Did you get cold feet?" I went on badgering her. "Ever since we got here, you've been talking shit about going jello wrestling. You swore, if we aced this test you were going to do it."

"God damnit, alright, busted. It's just that I'm exhausted from everything and I'm thinking I just don't have the balls anymore." She explained.

"I can't believe you're going to bail out now. You've been running your mouth this whole time."

"I know, I'm just not up to it. Don't make me feel like shit. I mean, it's not like you were going to jump in the ring." She said defensively. "Honestly, I'm kind of leaning toward staying in and watching a movie. I'm fucking wiped."

As bad as I wanted to keep giving her hell, I was pretty tired, myself. Staying up late at a bar spending what little money I had and probably ending up in a fist fight with a local did not sound as enticing anymore. Besides, at this point she was standing in front of me a couple of steps upstairs from me with those massive milk sacks staring me in the face. I probably couldn't refuse her anyway.

"Okay, fine. If you can live with yourself, breaking your word to your battle buddy, then I guess I can let it go." I said, twisting the knife.

We made plans to get out of our greens and she would appropriate the booze while I got us some food. This assured we could secure everything we needed in a hurry and get settled in for the night. When I returned with the food, I saw her car in the parking lot indicating she had made it back before me. I headed up to her room to get our evening started.

She had changed into that familiar V neck, probably with a bra on this time since she had just gone out. I noticed a cheap bottle of tequila on the dresser next to a case of domestic beer. While she stood on her knees on the bed, flipping through channels, I took the liberty of pouring the first round. She had settled on the scrolling cable guide, unsatisfied with her surfing. I handed her a plastic cup and a longneck.

"Salute," I cheered in a terrible Italian accent.

"Cin, cin," she properly replied, and we downed the first of many, quickly chasing with beer.

We both made an awful face at the repulsive warm tequila. Since we didn't have any lime or anything to help it go down better, I stuck the bottle in the freezer until we needed it again. Still kneeling on the bed, she turned and shuffled her way to the nightstand to set down her drink. I noticed when she bent down, she had much shorter shorts on than she did before. Normally, those pasty beanpoles she called legs did little for me but seeing a little more exposed skin did give me a thrill.

After divvying up the food, we settled in to eat. I indulged in the idea of putting our platonic partnership on pause and giving in to our more animalistic tendencies, even if just for an hour or so. The blue screen rolled on and while she studied it, I stole glances of her busty silhouette.

"Yes!" she shouted, springing to her feet and jumping up to stand on the bed. "Rocky, the original one. That's what we're watching. It comes on at seven."

"Okay, shit, calm down." I teased. "I didn't know you had such a hardon for Stallone."

"It's not that, I have always loved that movie." She explained. "My dad was a big boxing fan. He'd watch it with me whenever it came on. We'd get all jazzed up and start shadow boxing. It's like, it reminds me of good times, it gets me excited."

"Yeah, no shit," I sarcastically replied. "We can watch it. I can't remember when I saw it last. It'll be good."

From that point on, she was palpably enthused. Like flipping a switch, she went from being physically and mentally gassed to vibrating with excitement. Still almost an hour until it started, I was curious how much more animated she would be then.

Not to ruin the movie for anybody, but the main character didn't fare well in the beginning. That didn't matter to Wulf in the least. She cheered him on as if it were a live event. Ducking and dodging like she was in the ring herself; she took on the fighter's persona, even wincing as the swelling and bleeding started taking its toll.

"Shit, now I wish we had gone out. I'm seriously up for dishing out an ass whipping." She blurted irreverently.

"Horseshit, we'd get halfway there, and you'd back out again. Or worse, you'd get matched up with some cornfed trailer trash bitch and she'd pound you into a bloody pulp." I said taunting. Strangely, she didn't have a comeback. Instead, she poured us another shot and retook her spot on the bed, eyes glued to the screen.

When the training montage started, marking the end of the second act, she was in a frenzy. She had moved to the edge of the bed, closest to the TV and started bouncing up and down and shadow boxing in time with our hero.

By this time, I was catching whatever bug she had. Sure, part of it was watching her tits jiggle and bounce around, but she was genuinely getting me hyped up for the movie. I jumped out of my seat and started throwing rapid fire jabs at air. She joined me just as Rocky was ascending the steps. We both ran in place, jutting our knees high with each stride. As the theme song reached crescendo, we sang along and then danced, fists aloft in triumph. Now winded we wrapped our arms around each other and skipped around in a circle.

When we came to a halt, she was staring off over my shoulder. "Fuck it." She gravely said. "We're going." Her eyes were steeled when they met mine, convincing me she was for real. "As soon as the movie is over, we are going. You're my battle buddy. Hold me to it." She swore, holding up her pinky finger.

"Alright, if that's what you want." I said, curling my finger around hers. "I think there's a box cutter in the car, if it comes to that."

"Cut me, Mic," she quoted, laughing. "I don't care if I get matched up with some three-hundred-pound inbred bitch. I'll fuck her up and the horse she rode in on."

"Don't beat her up too badly," I begged. "If pickings are slim, she might be coming back with us."

* * * * * *

We inquired immediately upon entering the metal building how to sign up for wrestling. The bouncer working the door informed us to check with the DJ.

"Okay, I'll get signed up, you get us some beers." She instructed upon entering the main bar area.

"Negative, battle." I argued. "Can't chance you losing your nerve, I'll see the DJ, you get us some more liquid courage."

She did as ordered, and we parted ways. The ring looked hastily put together. Basically, it was a plywood box, framed in two by fours and was lined with a thick plastic tarp to hold the jello. It started to dawn on me that the people putting this thing on probably threw all this together without much attention to detail. Finally, at the DJ booth, I asked how to sign up.

"Oh, yeah, man, right here," he said, pulling out a notebook. "What's your name?"

"No," I corrected. "My friend, a female, she's going to wrestle. By the way, how many have signed up so far?"

"Including you? One," he lamented. "Give me your name."

I didn't bother to tell him again that I was not going to be wrestling. Another red flag, he had no problem with guys signing up. When I thought of jello wrestling, I think exclusively hot young women trying to get each other's tops off to whip up a mostly male crowd.

"Maureen Wulf," I said. "Howlin' Wulf," I added smartly.

"Height and weight?" He continued.

"I don't know. A buck o five, I'm guessing and maybe an RCH over five foot."

"RCH?" he asked.

"Red cunt hair," I quipped.

He chuckled and seemed to be satisfied with her particulars. Searching around for Wulf and the beer she was supposed to have for me, I discovered something unnerving. Walking around, a glaringly obvious fact occurred to me. There were quite a few familiar faces in the crowd. When I finally tracked down Wulf, I was afraid to give her the news that her little secret was out.

I sheepishly mentioned, "Hey, did you happen to notice..."

"...that the whole damned class is here!" she bawled, cutting me off.

"I swear on my mother's grave, I did not tell a soul." I pledged.

"Ugh," she sighed. "I might have mentioned it in skills group. Fuck me! News travels fast."

"Was it, by chance, Kessler that you mentioned it to?" I asked. She didn't answer, just closed her eyes and growled in contempt. "Shit, Wulf, what the fuck were you thinking? That motherfucker probably told everybody he knew."

"Too late to slip out of here?" She murmured.

"Oh, hell no. You made me promise not to let you back out." I began to rant. "Your good old battle buddy ain't going to let you down now. I'm going to make sure you jump in that ring with your integrity intact. I've been more than loyal. I kept your secret. This mess, well, you made your bed, now sack up." I said popping her in the crotch with the back of my hand.

"Fuck, alright, I......damnit, I'm going to need another shot." She said, giving in.

As we started back to the bar, I started humming the Rocky song again. Once again, she had a bounce in her step. We ordered two more shots and before we downed them, we chanted, "Rocky, Rocky..."

Confidence restored, we decided to bite the bullet and talk to our classmates. Just when she was getting comfortable with the idea all of them seeing her here, shit got a little deeper. Standing there in civilian clothes were two of our instructors, already with drinks in hand.

"When is this getting started, I've got to get home soon." Said one of them.

"Yeah, we told our wives we were bailing one of you dirtbags out of jail." Added the other.

I was already making plans to dispose of Kessler's corpse. This, I was sure would cause Wulf to run and hide, ashamed of having to perform in front of her mentors. My girl somehow kept a straight face, no doubt, at least partly from the massive amounts of party fuel. Some of the guys bought another round or two of shots, which solidified keeping her head in the game.