Hard Dicks and Helicopters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wulf called early that evening and came over to watch football, drink and basically feel each other out. At first, we complained about how shitty we felt that morning. Later we reminisced about Rocky and jello wrestling, careful not to bring up the elephant in the room.

Exhausted from the tension, I grabbed her hand, looked into her eyes and confronted her. "I'm glad about last night. We don't have to get all weird, okay?"

"Thank God," she gasped. "I honestly can't remember much, but we must have had fun."

"Really?" I asked. "I took some pictures. Want to see if they jog your memory?"

"Shut up, asshole. No, you didn't." She said, slugging me in the arm. "I remember enough. Even if I didn't, the tenderness in my front bottom can attest to your stamina."

"Hell, there was a tiger in my bed. I did the best I could." I said pulling her onto my lap. She kissed me and in moments our clothes were in piles on the floor. With a mostly clear head, I was sure to make some memories, spending plenty of time playing with her tits. Ultimately, I found myself up on my knees again fucking her from the side. When I was close, I bluntly asked her where she wanted it.

"I want you to cum on my titties," she said in a cute little pouty voice.

With a grunt, I pulled out and she flopped onto her back pushing them together. Globs of semen shot out dead on target and, ever the show-off, she smeared it into her skin and licked it out of her palm.

Spending that night together in my room and the next in hers, we launched ingo a forty-eight-hour fuck marathon. We did it all; from the front, from the back, from the side. I humped her tits, her pussy her mouth. By Sunday, I had the nerve to ask for anal. Even though she was more than happy to give it up, by then, I was too sore to stuff my battered penis into such a tight hole. Pausing only for food, booze and rest, we spent almost every minute pounding our frustrations out between our genitals.

* * * * * *

Under protest, I went along with Wulf's idea to sleep in separate rooms again come Monday evening. Logic being that we did not want to break our winning streak in the classroom by messing with the formula we'd established. So, for the first night since our gelatin coated escapade, I'd be spending the night alone. Excused from PT the next morning, we were instructed to report at 0900. I decided I could afford to stay up late and sleep in a while.

Come morning, I woke in a panic. My alarm had not gone off. Luckily, I had just enough time to make it to the schoolhouse. My mindless morning routine had to be abbreviated as I rushed out the door and dashed to the lobby in hopes I could grab something from the breakfast bar.

Expecting it to be mostly empty on the ground floor, I instead saw most of my classmates along with some hotel staff gathered around a television. By this time, we had generally already left for, if not already arrived at class. There was an eerie vibe. No one spoke, just stood there with solemn looks. There were few items left to choose from for breakfast, so I took advantage of everyone being distracted and picked up a danish and a juice.

My main objective was secure. I was sensing that there was no real rush to get going, so I thought I'd see what the fuss was about.

"What's going on?" I asked to no one in particular.

I hadn't noticed, but Wulf was right in front of me. She turned and said, "There was a plane crash. It ran into one of the twin towers."

She was ill informed at the time, but so was everybody else. Details unfolded throughout the day revealing how grave that morning's events were. The world changed that day. Though that phrase has become cliché, for us, it meant quite a bit more.

Most of us were mid-career soldiers, having spent most of our tours in relative peace. We were attacked. That meant war. We all knew that, and we were ready to do our job. The problem was, we weren't sure exactly what our job was.

There were a few, especially those in the National Guard and Reserves, that would go back home with another badge to wear on their uniform. Others, like myself, had parlayed getting into this school in order to land a job as a flight medic. It wasn't clear yet if we were going to have that opportunity snatched out from under us, or even if we'd be allowed to complete training. The units we left would need experienced medics, and not to brag, but we were the best.

At the classroom, the instructors were in their offices, likewise staring at the TV. On the walk over, we had just missed watching flight 175 crash into the south tower live on cable news. Helpless, we bunched around the office doors, jockeying for a view of the screen.

When First Sergeant Guzman saw the blatant disregard of military bearing, he ordered us back to the classroom. After what I'm certain was a stern ass chewing, the instructors reported there with us. They carried on with the lesson plan until our first break. When break was over, S'arnt Guzman addressed the class.

"I'm not some heartless bastard," He started. "I'm just as shocked and pissed off as all of you are, but we have to remember we have a mission. The mission is to train. Until we have another set of orders, we follow the last ones given. We have a few short days to get you qualified, and we cannot afford to waste a minute."

Class went on that day, though we didn't learn much. By close of business, we found out that since we were so far along, no one would be taken out of training. We were back on track to graduate. Flight restrictions were to be lifted the next day ensuring our training flights would not be canceled. Even though chaos reigned all around, things for us effectively had not changed.

That evening, I found that things between Wulf and I had changed. I mean, we were still battle buddies and we still studied every night. We were even still having regular fuck sessions. The whole arrangement just seemed to take on a more clinical vibe. It was less recreational. Sex for us now was out of necessity for a stress outlet and not so much an indulgence.

We studied the night of the eleventh in the glow of a muted television. Still starved for information, we were anxious for any word from New York or Washington. Although we went through the paces, it was useless. The whole day would be a loss for all the distractions. Both of us could manage to lock in for a few minutes, but inevitably we'd be staring at the TV, or off into space.

When finally, we folded, it was still early. The thought had crossed my mind that some vigorous fucking might be just the thing we needed, but I couldn't get a read on where her head was. She had said that she wasn't directly affected by the attacks, but I'm sure her thoughts were with her soldiers in DC, who were tasked with relief efforts. I was in an ethical dilemma, wanting desperately to get back in the sack with her and at the same time be empathetic.

When she had gathered her things and stood to leave, I intercepted her with a hug. She dropped everything back onto the bed and wrapped her arms around me. Not wasting any time, I went in for a kiss. While she did kiss back, I felt she was reluctant. Just when I thought she was going to go all cold fish on me, I noticed her hands had ventured down to my naughty bits.

"Get your cock out." She directed as she plopped her ass down on the bed.

"Yes, ma'am," I excitedly replied. She unhooked her bra and discarded it along with her shirt while I was fishing my junk out for her inspection. Wasting no time, as soon as exposed, she cupped my balls and started fawningly tugging at my completely limp pecker.

My flaccid state did not last long with her fun bags swaying back and forth with the motion of her arms. When she felt she had enough to work with, her mouth took over. She started fast and hard taking a good three quarters of length with each bob of her head and squeezing tightly at the base with her thumb and middle finger. At this rate, her zealous efforts would have me spewing at any moment.

"Goddamn," I gasped. "You late for something?"

She took her mouth off me and gave a giant tinny grin. "That too much for you, baby." She said in a low, sexy voice.

Still panting, I said, "It's......it's a lot."

Seemingly pleased with herself, she gave a few gentle strokes and kissed the very tip of my cock. Then with both hands lifted and pulled apart her tits. Leaning forward she sandwiched my junk in her bosom. She jostled them lovingly back and forth bouncing my shaft and balls between them.

Assuming she was tempting me to take over, I pushed her heaving boobs together and started screwing them. She allowed me to enjoy the sensation and the stimulating visual for only a minute or two. Shooing my hands away, she then gripped my member and put it back into her mouth.

Just as aggressively as before, she started sucking my cock. This time she almost effortlessly took the whole shaft each time she rocked her head and upper body back and forth. Her hands barely did a thing. I could feel the passage narrow as my head went from her mouth to her throat, but she never broke stride.

Occasionally, she came up for air. Her cherry complexion the only evidence that she was even exerting serious effort. While she caught her breath, her hands milked my shaft and rung my ball sack, as not to lose momentum. After a short recovery, she returned to duty.

It only took a few cycles before she had me on the cusp of ejaculating. There was no ignoring it. At this pace, I was going to fill her windpipe with jizz.

"S-s-s-top, baby. I'm......about to......c-cum." I managed to get out between pants. She had plenty of time to bunker down. Although there was no chance this load would wait for later, she, at least, could get out of the way.

I felt her grip my scrotum and hold it firmly in place, making her intentions clear. She was not going to let me finish anywhere but right where I was. When the first spasms started, she did back down some, working me solely with the mouth and not the gullet. The initial shot discharged, and it must have been massive. She withdrew all but the opening at the end, working the shaft with both hands, pumping every drop into her mouth.

When she was satisfied, she had drained my balls completely, she rocked her head back, still yanking back and forth on my withering rod. She opened up and stuck out her tongue, brandishing her prize. Making perfect eye contact, she gracefully pursed her lips back together and gulped hard. With a gaudy smile she reopened, showing me that she had swallowed it all.

Once again, I was amazed. Every time I thought I had this girl figured out; she uncovered another kinky layer. The fact that she could give head that good, and I could completely forget she was wearing braces was a feat. Her shameless exhibitionism kept me mesmerized, and she was talented enough in the sack to keep any man happy.

I sprawled out on the bed; cock still exposed hoping to recover quickly. As I plotted how I could buy time with foreplay or cunnilingus, I saw her in my periphery shrugging her bra straps into place.

"What are you doing? I wasn't done with those." I said pouting.

"No, I think you've had enough. Besides, I need to make some phone calls and check on some of my people." She frivolously remarked.

"For God's sake, at least let me repay the favor. I'd like to show you a little gratitude." I begged.

"No need," she brimmed. "Sometimes a girl just needs to literally have a man by the balls to put things into perspective." With that she spun on her heels and threw her shirt over her head. She didn't even turn back, just said she'd see me at class and left.

* * * * * *

It was one day and a wake up until graduation and my partner and I were in midseason form. We had been checking off each and every requirement to earn our wings and passing tests and assessments with flying colors. Attrition had taken its toll on class 01-04, reducing our ranks by a third.

All that day, Wulf looked sickly. When I had the chance to ask her what was wrong, she said she had been cramping and it was getting worse.

"If you want, I'll get you some ibuprofen. I have some in my room." I offered.

"No, it's fine." She said. "I'll tough it out. There's only one way I'll get any relief."

"Look, I'm not an expert on what's going on down there, but if there's anything I can do..." I helplessly suggested.

She looked at me, still with a grave expression. "Maybe," she answered. "I will let you know."

After class, she went directly to her room without talking to anybody. I was worried that perhaps I was wrong, and it wasn't PMS. What if it was something serious, like appendicitis or an ectopic pregnancy. My mind kept compounding the dooming potential scenarios until I found myself outside her door, ready to rush her to the nearest hospital.

Armed with my bottle of ibuprofen, I would not be refused. She would accept my help, no matter what. I prayed she would answer the door, because I was just terrified enough to kick it down.

She did come to the door, looking pastier and more miserable than before. Wearing her PT uniform, shirt untucked and sans shoes. I barged into the room and hugged her around the shoulders.

"Look, Wulf, I'm getting scared. Let's just go to an ER and get you checked out. You know as well as I do, there could be a ticking time bomb. Abdominal pain could be anything." I fretfully pleaded.

She started laughing at me. "You really are a rube, but at least you're a hot one." She sniped. "This happens to me a lot. I get terrible cramps. There's no need to panic. Trust me, I've seen doctors about it." She explained.

"Are you sure? It looks like you are about to die."

"Really, I'm fine. I wish I could just start my period and be done with it." She decried.

"Oh," I relented. "Well, I feel stupid." I thought hard about anything that might help. "Want me to massage it out. I used to have a girlfriend that I did that for, it helped. It, like, loosened things up, or something."

"No, I don't think that would help. I do know something that might work. I mean, it has in the past." She timidly suggested.

"Okay, what is it? Any way I can help?"

Calmly and practically, she raised. "Serendipitously, you are the only person that can help. Sex, sometimes that does it. I don't know, it just like..."

"Say no more. You know I got your back." I excitedly added. "Why didn't you mention it already?"

"Ugh, 'cause I just don't feel very sexy right now. I'm puffy, achy." She sniveled. "Plus, I don't want to gross you out, but I could start at any time."

"I wouldn't be a very good medic if I was afraid of a little blood." I boasted, pulling my shirt off.

"Well, who ever said you were a good medic anyway?" She kidded.

We started making out and she seemed to relax. Arms around her, I filled my hands with her tight little ass and contracted my fingers. I tugged at her shirt and she tugged back.

"Oh, no, that's not......uh." She stammered. "I feel fat. Can I just leave this on?"

Disappointed, I argued. "Come on, you gotta let me at them boobies! They're gorgeous. You're gorgeous. You're not fat. You're just feeling bad. Let's get naked. Come on, I want to make you feel good."

I tried sneaking my hands under her shirt and she backed away. She gave me the saddest look. I could tell my pleas didn't move her. The thought of sex with clothes on was unpalatable, but If she rejected me over this, I would be crushed. We both were making sacrifices here.

"Okay, okay," I implored. "Let's do it your way. Come over here."

We cuddled again and started kissing. I felt her fumble around with the front of my jeans and then hook her fingers up and over the waistband. She started shuffling backward, me and my junk in tow. When the back of her legs felt the bed, she shrunk down. Almost surgically, she unwrapped and began manipulating and then sucking. Eminently, her efforts earned her a magnificently solid erection.

Once she was content with my status, she stood and squirmed out of her shorts and panties, leaving them in a heap on the floor. She then reclined on the bed like a fuck-doll. I did as expected, pressing my now stiff cock against her willing coral lips. The saliva she left would be the only barrier against friction to begin with, but soon her pussy began sweating hot, welcoming juices.

Although the sensation was incredible, I felt deprived not able to see and feel her bare chest. To supplement my experience, I started fantasizing, first about random naked women, but eventually, my thoughts were of her alone. I remembered when her shirt was soaked with ice cold jello, accenting her splendid rack. Flashbacks of our past sexual exploits and images of her beautiful, undressed body inspired me to fuck harder and faster.

The weight of my upper body was fully on hers and I was pumping with all I had. Eyes closed tight I pictured my muse when we showered together, recalling the red sticky mess and how I lathered her up and washed it off. I wanted badly to cum on her tits again, but that was off the table.

Just as I was considering where to deposit my swimmers, I heard a whisper in my ear. "Just cum inside me." She recommended.

I had to look her in the eye to make sure, but indeed, that's what she wanted. Normally I wouldn't be crazy enough to go recklessly splattering my seed about, but I trusted her. With a few grunts and moans, I carried out my orders and discharged my nut deep inside her pelvic cavity.

An awkward feeling of guilt took over as soon as my climax subsided. I attributed it to the fact that I had broken my strict policy of not cream pieing a casual lover. She stroked my hair, congratulating my efforts. That's when I realized we had usurped our roles as fuck buddies and were sharing a genuine moment of intimacy. The whole thing made me uneasy, so I excused myself to the toilet. When I returned, she had her clothes back on and hinted that she wanted to be alone. Politely, I gathered my things and left.

After all those stellar performances by my filthy little hellcat, this pitiful display served as the last time we made love. Up to that point she was probably the most experienced and open-minded woman that I had ever bedded, but that night we had just humped like an old married couple after church. It was a treat getting to finish in that pussy, though. Furthermore, I was happy to hear that her Aunt Flo had come to visit late that night, relieving her of her cramps.

Graduation day had, at last arrived for class 01-04. We all met up in our dress greens at a small theatre on post having already cleared out of our hotel rooms. As soon as the ceremony was over, we would be released to our duty stations to begin life after flight medic school.

Wulf and I exchanged emails before we parted. I gave her one last hug before she got into her car, and through the windshield, I got my last look at her. She looked like that plain, skinny tomboy again that I saw when we first met.

I thought about how foolish it was to write her off in the beginning. Just under that unassuming veneer was a hot, charming young lady with an insatiable appetite for cock. Little did I know when I was looking for a battle buddy, I had stumbled into a diamond mine.

We never spoke again, so I'll never know if she felt as lucky as I did that we had each other. I have often reflected on my memories of her and my time in Dustoff school. Many times, I have been having sex and when I close my eyes, I see her again. I wondered sometimes what she would think if she knew she was still getting me off over twenty years later.