Hard Dominance

Story Info
A slut lets a dominant man destroy her ass.
4.5k words
4.63
18.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,086 Followers

I stared at my phone, depressed, as I read through our last string of texts again. I felt the pain again as if it were the first time I read them. Malcolm knew exactly how to punch me in the gut with his words. Of course, it had been almost a week since we'd broken up via text message. There had been a shallow phone call in which he insisted he wasn't hurt and didn't care about our relationship

I knew leaving was the right choice, but it didn't stop the pain from flowing through me, filling up the spaces Malcolm had once filled with his love. It had been a long time since I'd felt like he loved me. He was always teetering on the edge of love, not allowing himself to fully immerse in it. On the other hand, I was neck-deep in love with him and sinking fast. I knew the only way to keep myself from drowning was to end things.

Malcolm didn't seem to care as the curtains closed on our love. I was devastated, but I held it together, only crying once where he could hear. I was better off without him. He never texted or called me back. He ignored me and never wanted to spend time with me. I was a chore to him, and I felt like it. I knew I wasn't happy, even though I loved him so much. I knew I couldn't stick around and be treated like I wasn't necessary. I would find another man who could give me what I needed someday.

In the meantime, I sat alone in my house, writing in my diary. Every day I sat down and wrote about how much I missed Malcolm and what I would give to have him back in my life. Except, when I imagined having him back, it didn't seem like the best idea. Why did I want him back? He didn't love me, and he wasn't there for me. What I needed was a new man.

I'd done online dating in the past, and I still had my profile on Tinder, so I pulled it back up. I laughed at my old profile with its four-year-old pictures. I'd posted it before I met Malcolm, and I looked so happy and carefree that it made me long for the days before I met him. I wished to be completely free of my feelings for Malcolm to enjoy my life again. If he didn't want me to be a part of his life, I would create my own life without him.

I spent a few minutes swiping on photos when I saw a man that truly captured my attention. His name was Ethan, and he was tall, black, and handsome, just like Malcolm. The look in this man's eyes told me he could give me what I wanted. I wasn't sure what I wanted, but I knew this stranger had what I needed. I swiped right, hoping that he would match with me, and instantly, we matched.

"Hi, you're hot!" I wrote brazenly. I knew what I wanted, and I was going for it. My heart was pounding as I realized what I was doing. It had been so long since I'd had sex with anyone other than Malcolm. I wasn't sure if I could go through with it, but I knew I was attracted to this new guy. I knew that if I was going to have sex with someone else, this man would do nicely.

It took a few hours for Ethan to text me back, but as soon as he did, I knew I'd made the right decision in pursuing him. The initial conversation was light and breezy, but once I mentioned sex, things turned darker.

"I'm very dominant, and I like to be rough. Is that going to be okay with you?"

"How dominant?"

"I'm probably the most dominant man you'll ever meet," he assured me.

"I think I can handle it. I'm used to being submissive," I informed him. Ethan didn't know how Malcolm had dominated me, and I wasn't planning on telling him or anyone what Malcolm had done to me. I shook off my feelings about Malcolm, focusing on Ethan instead. Malcolm had been the best sex of my life, mostly because he was dominant and took control. Sex had always been the best part of our relationship. I hoped Ethan could match that big dick energy.

"I might slap you across the face," Ethan texted.

"Bring it."

"I'm gonna fuck your ass!"

"Promise?" I was smirking as I pressed send.

"When are you free? You sound like my dream girl."

"I'm free tomorrow night if you are."

"Let me give you my phone number," he texted, and before I knew it, we were chatting about our upcoming meeting. I knew that it would be hard to sleep with another man after losing the love of my life, but I knew I had to take steps to move on. This was my first step away from Malcolm, and though it was hard, I was ready.

***

Ethan arrived in a sleek, red car and was dressed casually. His black hair was gathered in a ponytail of braids, and he had a trimmed goatee that made him look sexy. He was twenty years younger than Malcolm, and I appreciated his youth. He was over six feet tall and had a devious smile that told me I was about to get the shit fucked out of me.

"You're Callie?" he asked, extending his hand.

"Yes," I blushed as our hands met.

"You look so innocent. Are you sure I'm in the right place?" Ethan gave me a skeptical look.

"I know I look innocent but trust me when I say I love taking big, black dicks in my ass."

"So, you are a filthy slut then. Good. That's what I need."

"Come on in," I opened my front door a bit further and ushered him inside.

"Sorry for the mess, but I'm redecorating. We are in the middle of painting. I hope you don't mind."

"It's fine. I can fuck you anywhere. Where should we go?" Ethan was already tugging at his dick as if he was about to pull it out.

"Let's go to my bedroom. Follow me." I waited to ensure he followed before I led him down the hall to my room.

"Is anyone else home?" he asked.

"I live alone."

"Oh. Perfect. Get naked for me, bitch."

"Excuse me?"

"Get naked, bitch, and lick my balls for me."

"Yes, sir," I said once I realized that Ethan meant business and he wouldn't take no for an answer.

I dropped to my knees on the carpet, waiting for Ethan to pull his cock out so I could wrap my mouth around one of his balls. I sucked one ball and then the other. Ethan grabbed me by the hair and manhandled me, maneuvering me from one ball to the next and shoving his cock down my throat.

I choked hard on his dick, and he waited until I regained my composure and then put me through the process again. I was pretty good at sucking his dick without choking, and I was proud of myself for handling his abuse and dominance. This was getting off to a good start, but I wasn't sure I liked him calling me a bitch. It seemed a bit extreme and unnecessary.

"Let me feel that pussy, bitch. Get on your hands and knees!" Ethan demanded. He wasn't yelling, but he spoke confidently, making me obey. I shed my dress and heels and climbed onto my bed, waiting for Ethan to follow. "Damn, girl. You have the hottest ass I've ever seen. How are you single?"

"I just got out of something."

"Me too," Ethan replied, "but now isn't the time to think about that. Not with this perfect, little white ass in front of me." He gave my ass a squeeze and then a few slaps before he slapped it with his dick. "You're a naughty little slut, and you're going to take this cock in every hole for me like a good girl, aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm going to let you use me." I stuck my ass out a little more for him to show him it was okay to use it.

"I deserve it."

Ethan climbed onto the bed behind me, stuck a finger in my pussy, and wiggled it around with expert precision. He knew exactly what he was doing. I moaned, knowing that he was making me wet enough to handle his massive dick. I knew it was huge from the pictures we'd exchanged, but seeing it in real life was jarring. I wasn't sure I could take all of it, especially if he fucked me hard.

"It's time, bitch. I want your ass first."

"Go ahead. Use my asshole," I said encouragingly, as if Ethan was asking permission.

"I wasn't asking bitch! I'm taking this asshole and making it mine tonight. You're not going to sit down right for a month!"

I said nothing as he pushed his cock into my asshole for the first time. He hadn't even fucked my pussy yet, and this was shocking. I had never had a man just skip over my pussy and go straight for my ass before. His cock was bigger than I imagined, reaching depths in my asshole that had never been accessed.

"It's so big! Holy shit!" I screamed, but Ethan simply laughed and pulled me closer to him, holding me in place so I couldn't get away.

"That's right, bitch! Take my dick in your white ass! You love this black cock using you, don't you?"

"YES! FUCK ME WITH IT!" I screamed. His cock was long and thick, stretching me out in ways that Malcolm's never had. I wasn't sure what to think as the first anal orgasm of the evening gripped me. I knew how to cum from anal sex, but the intensity of my orgasm was shocking. Ethan's dick was hitting spots inside me far beyond the pleasure I was used to. I shook with each orgasm, my body quaking underneath Ethan.

"Tell me you love my cock in your ass!"

"I love your cock in my ass!"

"You want more?"

"YES!"

"Good. Fucking. GIRL!" He gripped my hair, pulling my head back toward him as he pounded my asshole to a pulp. I had never been fucked in the ass so hard before or for this long. I had no idea how much time had passed, but it seemed like a long time. Orgasm after orgasm wracked my body until I was out of breath and fighting to breathe.

"You're a good little slut for me. I can't believe how you are taking my dick in your ass. I've never been able to fuck a girl this long without her crying and running away. You really are a slut!"

"You're not done, are you? I can take more!"

"Can you really? I'm not even going easy on you!"

I could tell by his tone that he was shocked at my ability to withstand his cock in my ass, and I wanted to impress him. I wanted him to get addicted to fucking my ass so he would come and use me like this all the time.

"Don't go easy on me. Make me suffer for being a little white slut. I deserve this. I deserve to be a set of holes for that big, black cock!"

"You are so fucking sexy!" Ethan snarled and leaned over me, whispering in my ear as he pounded my asshole. "This is what you're good for. I want to wreck your ass, and I'm going to bitch. Hold on tight."

Ethan went to work on my ass, pounding it harder than anyone else. I could feel the pain of his brutality now as it winded its way from my asshole and stretched into every limb. I screamed as the pain ripped into me, and yet, I knew I would never tell him to stop. I loved this. I wanted this. I needed the distraction.

"Take my dick, you piece of shit! Take it, you whore! That's it, bitch. That's it!"

I looked over my shoulder at Ethan and was shocked to see the level of focus and hatred he was putting into fucking my ass. His eyes met mine, and something strange passed between us, bonding us in the moment. He leaned down, kissing my mouth, dipping his tongue toward mine until I could taste the uniqueness of his breath. His kiss was intoxicating, and I came hard as I realized what I was doing. I was letting this stranger pummel my asshole as hard as he wanted.

"Get up, slut!" Ethan pulled his cock from my ass and offered a hand to help me off the bed. I was unsteady from all the orgasms, so he helped me slowly to the bathroom, where we both took a moment to clean ourselves off with baby wipes.

"You didn't cum, did you?"

I asked.

"No way. Not yet, but I want you to bend over the bathroom sink and let me fuck your ass. That way, I can look at you in the mirror while I have my cock in you. Sound fun?"

"Yeah, it does."

"How's your ass?"

"It's sore, but I can keep going."

"I'm going to fuck it hard this time. I'm not going to show any mercy."

"Do it," I said with a flippant smirk. "I want to see how hard you can fuck me."

"Don't challenge me," he warned me. "I will destroy you, bitch." He reached up and gave me a hard slap that caught me off guard. I took a step back, stunned. "Was that too much?"

"No. Slap me again," I taunted him. His second slap was a little harder, and it stung my cheek.

"Bend over," Ethan grabbed me and folded me over the counter so I rested over the sink. I gripped the hot and cold handles to brace myself as Ethan again sunk his cock into my ass. I was sore and bruised inside, but I wanted to make Ethan happy. I also knew the pain would make me cum even harder if Ethan thoroughly used me.

He slammed his cock violently into my ass and pounded it with all his masculine energy. I screamed loudly as the pain seared through me. I didn't know if I could take anymore, but when I glanced up at Ethan in the mirror, I could tell he was having the time of his life at my expense. I wanted him to have fun. I wanted him to know I would let him do whatever he wanted to me. He was so strong and sexy. He deserved to have his way with my body.

"Take this black dick, you little white slut!" Ethan screamed. "You're nothing to me, just an asshole I'm going to blow out. Your asshole is going to be ruined forever. You like that, don't you? You fucking slut!" Ethan was plowing my ass in ways no one had ever been able to. Maybe the other men I'd fucked had been too afraid to hurt me or scared to take what they wanted. Perhaps I had never let anyone push me this far, but I was ready. I wanted it. Ethan gave me everything I needed, and I let him give it to me. I stuck my asshole out and screamed as the biggest orgasm of my life formed deep in my asshole.

I felt like I was falling as the orgasm exploded inside my ass, working through every part of me. I was filled with intense pleasure, and I could do nothing but succumb to it. I knew I was screaming, but I had no idea how loud I was until Ethan stopped and pulled his dick from my ass.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. Did you cum?"

"No. I didn't."

"I don't think I can take any more anal. My ass hurts so much right now."

"That's a shame," he said, but he respected my wishes. "I guess I'll just use your pussy and mouth then. It was hot watching you cum in the mirror. I almost came many times, but I wanted to save my cum for your slutty face. Can I cum all over your face?"

"Yes."

"Wow, you'd really let me do that?"

"Yeah."

"Wow, most girls find that disgusting. Some of them are even scared of cum. I guess you're not."

"No, I love cum. I love getting my face cum on too. It's so degrading."

"You're pretty twisted. You're the hottest woman I've ever been with. I mean, you're pretty but what makes you hot is that you're into the same things as me."

"Yeah, I love being degraded by a sexy black man," I admitted.

"I can see that," Ethan chuckled as he handed me a baby wipe for my ass and then used one on himself. "Let's go back to your bedroom. I want to fuck your face and then wreck that little pussy."

"Okay," I agreed, and Ethan led me by the hand to the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed, and he stood in front of me. His hands grabbed handfuls of my hair that he used as handles to pull my mouth up and down his thick cock. He stopped to give me a deep, meaningful kiss before he shoved his cock down my throat. He pushed past my gag reflex until I choked hard.

"That's right, slut. Choke on my black dick!" He laughed.

I tried to drain his cock with my mouth, but I knew he was holding it back so he could fuck my pussy.

"Lay back," he commanded. "I want to see your face when I fuck you."

"Okay," I agreed, and I laid back, allowing Ethan to climb on top of me. His thick cock felt so different in my pussy, and I didn't know what to do as the pleasure built inside me. It was almost unbearable as I approached my orgasm. When Ethan leaned down and kissed me, it caught me off guard and sent me immediately into one of the biggest orgasms of my life. I screamed into Ethan's mouth, and I felt him moaning back.

My body shook, bucking wildly beneath Ethan. He held my body down with the weight of his own, restricting my movement so much that I felt trapped. This only made me cum harder, and my screams became more frantic. The pleasure worked through every cell of my being, and I was helpless to do anything but take it. My screams continued, muffled by Ethan's kisses.

"That was a good orgasm, wasn't it?"

he asked when I finished.

"Yes," I said breathlessly.

"How much do you want me to come back again and do this to you?"

"I need it."

"How about right now? Can you take some more of this dick?"

"Yes. I want you to use my little white pussy until you get off."

"That's a good fucking girl," Ethan narrowed his eyes and gave me a wicked smile. "Let's flip you over." Ethan didn't wait for me to move. Instead, he grabbed me, flipped me onto my stomach, and pushed my face into the sheets. He climbed over me, sinking his cock into my pussy from behind. He kept a hand on the back of my head so that I couldn't lift it to breathe.

Ethan pounded my pussy hard and fast, using me the way I had always wished someone would. He reached up to slap the back of my head every so often and made sure to call me a bitch, slut, and whore as often as possible. Something about how he dominated me scared me, but not enough to run away or make him stop. I wanted to see how far he would go.

I wasn't prepared for how his foot somehow found its way to my head, but before I knew it, he was head-stomping me and calling me a stupid bitch. I didn't scream. In fact, I could barely move. He was holding me down, his foot on the side of my face. I felt humiliated, but this was sexy to me. I loved every second of this and couldn't believe I'd finally found a man with the balls to head-stomp me on our first meeting. This was the kind of man I'd been looking for. I thought Malcolm was dominant, but compared to Ethan, he didn't seem very dominant anymore. Ethan was the kind of man I'd been looking for.

"Get up! I'm about to cum. Get on your knees!" Ethan commanded, and I slid off the bed and onto the floor beneath his dick. "Lick my balls, slut!"

I licked Ethan's balls as he jacked his dick, stopping to place it on my face every so often.

"I love seeing my big dick across your face. It looks so fucking huge!" he laughed. "Keep licking those balls. I have a big nut for that pretty little face!"

I did as I was told until Ethan made a noise that let me know it was about to happen.

"Here it comes! Here it comes! Take this cum, slut!" Ethan took aim, and I did my best to take his entire load over my face. Ethan's grunts were sexy as he unleashed his load all over me. His cum splattered across my eyes and dripped down my chin and chest. Some of it landed on my tits, and there was a mess over my cheeks. Ethan finally stopped, breathless from the pleasure he'd experienced.

"What do you think of my facial?" I asked him. "Do you want to take a picture?"

"I sure do," he laughed and grabbed his camera to snap a few photos. I knew I would keep the pictures in my album and cherish them for as long as I lived. No man had ever dominated me quite the way that Ethan had. I realized that I hadn't thought about Malcolm for hours for the first time in years. I was so engrossed in my experience with Ethan that I didn't have time to consider Malcolm. For the first time in years, I felt a sense of freedom.

"Can you hand me a baby wipe for this cum."

"I kind of like watching you struggle to see," Ethan laughed, but he handed me a wipe, and I cleaned myself.

"So, was that too much?" Ethan asked me as we dressed.

"Too much?"

"Yeah, I stepped on your face and fucked your ass for forty minutes."

"Wow, was it really that long?" I asked.

"Yeah, I kept track because I wanted to see how long you would last. I've never met a girl that could take that level of brutality. You handled it. I wasn't going easy on you at all."

"Yeah, I like it rough, I guess."

"You are amazing. I definitely want to see you again. Maybe every day," he joked.

"I'm not sure my asshole could take that."

"I'm sure it could. I've never seen a woman with such a resilient ass."

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,086 Followers
12