Hard Dominance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'd love it if you fucked me all the time. Most guys can't fuck my ass the way I need them to. They aren't rough enough."

"Oh, I'll rough that ass up!"

"I don't usually like kissing people, but I liked it with you," I said slowly. "That's really strange for me." He put on his pants and zipped them up as I waited for his response.

"Honestly? Same with me. I don't usually kiss people like that unless I'm in love with them, but our sex was so good that it warrants kissing, you know?"

"Yeah, I do know. I really enjoyed it."

"The kissing or the anal?"

"The whole thing. In fact, I'm already horny again."

"Already? Because I could go again. Your ass might not be able to survive this time."

"I don't care. I want more," I said with conviction.

Ethan reached for me and pulled me to him. "Okay. Come here, then." He gave me a deep, enduring kiss as he worked to remove the clothes I had just put back on.

"I want this ass again."

"You can have it," I assured him. "You can take whatever you want. I deserve it. You're a hot black guy, and I'm a stupid white girl who needs to bend over for you and let you have your way with me."

"You know how to turn me on," Ethan's eyes met mine. "Now get on your knees and lick my balls.

"Yes, sir," I said obediently.

"That's a good girl."

Another few hours of fucking later, it was time for Ethan to leave.

"Do you think you'll want to come back?" I asked hopefully.

"How could I not want to come back? You're the first woman who has been able to take my entire dick in her holes. You don't flinch when I fuck you; you just take it like a champion. I've never had a girl like you."

"Just making sure. I like how dominant you are."

"I'm glad. I'll be back soon, but I need one more thing before I go," Ethan said slowly, reaching for me.

"What?"

"One more kiss."

I let Ethan pull me to him and give me the sweetest kiss of the night. It was filled with appreciation for the experience we had just shared. It was only sex, but there was chemistry between us that stretched beyond the normal scope of Tinder hookups.

"I'll call you in a couple of days," Ethan promised, and he followed through. Ethan became my favorite fuck buddy, and in time, I was confident he would become more. There was something about our good sex that pulled us together. I was a bit worried for my ass, though. I would probably never be able to sit down without feeling the pain of Ethan's handiwork again. I knew that it was worth it, and I looked forward to seeing him each time he came to destroy me.

My diary had a new focus from that day on. Instead of writing about Malcolm, I wrote about Ethan and everything he had done to me. I speculated about how he felt about me and wished for him to come and destroy my ass as much as possible. I wrote about every sexual encounter we had while not realizing I had forgotten all about Malcolm. Before I knew it, my thoughts were consumed by Ethan sinking his dick into my horny little asshole. I forgot to be hurt and that my heart was broken. All I needed was the excellent sex I was getting from Ethan and his hard dominance. Before Ethan, Malcolm had been the most dominant man I'd been with. Now, I had a new black cock to worship and adore, and it turns out that's exactly what I needed to heal, even though all Ethan did was hurt me.

12