All Comments on 'Hard Landing Ch. 04'

by BrokenSpokes

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Clouded_yellowClouded_yellowover 4 years ago
Fab job!

Once again, great display of story building. You're a talented writer. Can't wait for the next chapter. Bring it soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great writing, great characters

This is a really good read. The characters are well drawn and the story flows. It's emotional and rewarding, and the sex is just icing on the cake.

tygztygzover 4 years ago

I'm definitely a sucker for well-written relationships - particularly when the drama involved doesn't involve violence and infidelity - and this story fits the bill perfectly. Add in the heat and... damn.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Wonderfully done!

So good! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just The Continued Excellence I Expected

Chapter 04 is a continuation of your awesome writing style and character expansion, with Steve and Sara becoming more connected in the story line. The emotions between Jo / Blue are just awesome, with their ever evolving sharing of their past, which has experienced both low & high points. I read quite a few lesbian love stories on the Nifty & Literotica Sites, with Hard Landing certainly being in the all time Top-5 .

Am anxiously awaiting chapter 05 of Hard Landing

Billyslate,

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Continuing excellent

This story showed great promise from the beginning and there is no doubt that it is an excellent piece of work worth more than five stars. I just hope that your Muse doesn't let you down.

metroalmametroalmaover 4 years ago
The armor just cracked . . .

When Jo goes after Blue. You are handling this so pitch perfect. I am beginning to think there may be a song in the future from our favorite guitar player.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 4 years ago
Beautiful, Again!

With each chapter your talent for writing shines brighter and brighter. Well worth a 5 ⭐️ rating.

PChapmanPChapmanover 4 years ago

LOVE! I feel so attached to Jill & Jo now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
10 stars!!

I am absolutely loving this series! It’s so well written. You have a fantastic talent. I can’t wait for the next part. I hope you post it soon. Much love and many thanks! EEP!!

BrokenSpokesBrokenSpokesover 4 years agoAuthor
Eep?

Whoever posted the “Eep” comment wins my favorite comment award.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars plus!

Loving this series, eagerly awaiting each new chapter. Reading lesbian erotica, I'll cry at surprise proposals and happy endings, but, “Someone’s mom. And it just clicked. I’m there to get these people out. It’s my job. Before that I was a good pilot but nothing special...." had me looking for a tissue. Because you have me invested in the characters, just really good writing.

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneover 4 years ago
No pressure, but ...

... if Chapter 5 doesn't arrive soon, I will probably die. Please save me. It's your job.

OK, that probably won't really happen, but I don't think I have been more invested in a set of characters in, well ... ever. I want to meet them, talk to them, be their friend. I want to live in their world and smile as I watch them fall in love.

You have given us a great gift. Please give us another one. And, you know, hurry.

tim0277tim0277over 4 years ago
Keep it coming

I'm looking forward to many more chapters of this story

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 4 years ago
So, so, so GOOD!

This story is so very awesome! I've been avidly reading the chapters as soon as I found them, and find myself chomping at the bit for the next one to come out. Thank you so very much for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Each chapter

I honestly feel this story gets better with each chapter and can't wait to read the next one.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 4 years ago
Eep

is pretty damned cute.

Just sayin' :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm with electricblue, loved the scene where they were talking about the windows facing the beach and hearing the Eep! So glad I found this story Broken. I've got to get an account and put you in with my favs.

J

JBmistJBmistover 3 years ago

Wow, great read! Love the accuracy of the places, military jargon, and the clink of the bikini bottom rings hitting the pool side concrete. Great details, but not lost in them.

RastanuraRastanuraabout 3 years ago

Hey Spokes, I posted the EEP comment to show how well I love your story. I don't know any higher praise.

ScloseeScloseeabout 3 years ago
Funny

I love the conversations that Blue and Jo have, even during the intimate moments. The fact that they joke around in the middle of these times is great. I also really love the conversations that Jo has with herself!

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
A Range Of Emotions

You're bringing in such a range of emotions between Jo and Jill as they explore their relationship. I love the "Eep" that Jill gives when excited as well as the effect of biting her neck.

It's a well balanced and well written story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was definitley an absurd overreaction. Also... Jill's fault for leaving it out there in the first place if its that sore a spot. When I have something that delicately personal I hang on to it like an extra limb. Jill needs to at least match that apology she got from Jo.

As we get later and later into the story I get more and more nervous for the conflict that I know has to be coming. I dont want the good vibes to end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"... Jill's fault for leaving it out there in the first place"

Using that logic, we should all be in the right to go through any purse that is left unguarded.

Utter rubbish

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonalmost 2 years ago

I agree with Rastanura, 10 EEPS!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

10/10 Eeps

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

God, I hope you don't just give Jo and Blue a great 69 off-screen, or something like that! Jesus! If Jill is going to accept e.g. an apology delivery to her clit over this, don't we deserve to be there?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrokenSpokes@BrokenSpokes
1899 Followers
My author friends AwkwardMD and Omenainen's collaborative account AwkwardApple415 have released a new story today, The Most Mysterious Song. Go check it out and show them some love! It's a sweet little tale. ~~~~~~~~~~ Hello, and welcome to my author bio page. I'm Spokes, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES