All Comments on 'Hard Landing Ch. 06'

by BrokenSpokes

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneover 4 years ago
I'm so relieved!

I don't have to tell you I was worried. Everyone was. I didn't know what was in your mind. I didn't know if you were planning to break all of our hearts.

I've sometimes wondered if Jill and Jo are as real to you as they are to us. Are they just characters you made up? Tools you use to tell a story? Or are they real people who live in your head? They're very real to me. And when this series is over and I don't get to go forward with them anymore, I will grieve the loss.

Anyway, I'm less worried now. I know the road ahead is a difficult one for both of them, but I have confidence that Jo will find her way all the way back and that they'll both be stronger than ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great storytelling

One of the best stories on Literotica. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Thank you.

KirancsmKirancsmover 4 years ago
:)

Will keep waiting for the nxt ch. Happy though....

Xena75Xena75over 4 years ago
Wonderful

Omg killing me cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you very much for a well waited for chapter

I knew you were going to save Jo, but I wasn't sure how, and what the consequences were going to be.

This chapter wasn't all that erotic-y, but was very well written, and very well thought out.

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Running out of superlatives

The whole story has been first-rate from the off and continues to be so. This chapter was a real emotions squeezer and there's more to come---don't know if this old heart of mine can take a lot more battering. Great work, BS, and hope to see a lot more of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gifted

Thank you for sharing your extraordinary gift with us. Your ability to weave such a captivity tapestry of emotion, fear, sadness, and excitement is exquisite. Looking forward to the participating in the journey of these characters. Thanks again

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 4 years ago

What I say can’t do this story justice! I love it. As a retired service member who has felt some of the issues Jo is going through, you have done a beautiful job describing her emotions, doubt and pain. For Blue’s part, her character is what every veteran needs in a partner. Toughness, support, and undying love. You nailed this, one of the best I have read on this sight. Ever! You should be very proud of this story and thank you every much for sharing. Looking forward to reading so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thought provoking and wonderful

So much emotion. Thanks

Bleep735Bleep735over 4 years ago
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

This was a fantastic chapter. Dealing with trauma is always hard to deal with and I think you did a great job here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Very Best

What an amazing story. Love your writing and the characters you have developed. Thank you.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 4 years ago
Outstanding!

I have been checking this story thread every day for weeks now, and finally, this morning, I saw it! I've finished it now, and loved every word of it, and can't wait for the next chapter to come out. This is one of the very best stories on this site, IMNSHO. Thank you for sharing it with us!

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppover 4 years ago
Looking forward

This is a really good story. I'm glad it's not ending yet. Well written with interesting, realistic characters. I'm looking forward to not just the rest of this story, but also to seeing what else you submit. I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot more from you on here. You are a talented writer. Thank you for sharing this with us.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 4 years ago
Outstanding Story!

Great continuation of an outstanding story! I can hardly wait for the next chapter to come out. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 4 years ago
Superlatives

Just when I thought it could not get any better, you keep amazing us, humble readers. You really did a great job here and still I have this feeling this isn't even your magnum opus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
10 Stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Fantastic chapter Spokes! Hope you don’t mind me using your surname, but I thought it apt! 😜 This is my absolute favourite story on Lit! You have a gift for story telling. Your writing is emotional, real and heartfelt. I will happily read anything you write! I’m so looking forward to the next chapter for Jo and Blue. They are fantastic characters and I can’t wait to see where you take them. Hope I hear from you soon. Much love and many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I've been waiting and checking every day to see if you uploaded the next chapter and I'm glad I did because this was an incredible addition to the story. Just please don't make me wait as long for the next one xD

Maddie624Maddie624over 4 years ago

Simply Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfection!

Beautifully written. Waiting for the next chapter, please don't take too long and please make the chapters longer. Thank you for sharing this story, it's the best I've read on this site.

BillyslateBillyslateover 4 years ago
Hard Landing Ch. 06 Is Awesome

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

There is no "Comment (s)" that could adequately state how awesome this chapter reads. It is well thought out, beautifully written and certainly rated 2X 5-Stars, I am anxiously awaiting Ch. 07!!!!

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 4 years ago
very good

the worst is behind her now, it is time to heal and to try to get back to the way things were before the attack, can't wait for the next ch

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Read

Great reading all 6 chapters, characters are so real including flawed, love the story so far and look forward to as many chapters as possible,--soon.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
So well done!

Very well written and an amazing attention to detail! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I didn't know where this story would go..

Good job. This story is so intriguing and seems so real... Its amazing. Thanks.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 4 years ago
AMAZING .....................

........ absolutely amazing. Very often I wait till the very end of a series before commenting, but with stories like yours I sometimes make exceptions.

This is one of the 4 stories I`ve been waiting so long and checking daily for the next instalment.

There is such a sense of realism in your tale and its almost as if I (as a reader) have a sense of "investment" in the characters you have created.

That takes real skill as an author and for that alone you deserve all the stars and positive comments you have received so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Flying amputees

A. Great story!

B. FWIW, the Air Force has several amputee pilots who have returned to the cockpit:

https://www.acc.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/854692/first-female-amputee-to-return-to-cockpit/

C. Keep writing, PLEASE!

Clouded_yellowClouded_yellowover 4 years ago
Absolute genius!

As usual, brilliant writing!

Loved reading all the chapters. You are so natural in your writing style that this chapter seemed so practical, emotional.... So REAL!!

Waiting for the next installment with hope and positivity. Keep writing!!

BrokenSpokesBrokenSpokesover 4 years agoAuthor
Oh no...

Thanks anonymous, now I hate my story and all I can think about it deleting and rewriting it since I didn’t know that.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hard Landing 6

Thank you so much for not taking Jo away.

Love your story!

Will be lovely...if Jo marrys Blue and builds a family

Their daily quarrels and the make up would be a fantastic way

Thank you for the amazing write

I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't Do That!

BrokenSpokes; please don't do that; I assume you know the Army and AF are different (in so many ways). It actually gives you a couple of options. First is she takes a temporary medical retirement with a chance to rejoin when (if?) she and the Army come to a meeting of the minds on what constitutes physical fitness/readiness, etc., and assuming she (and Blue) are still of a mind to do so at that point. The alternative is pursuing a civilian medevac pilot job (hopefully NOT in Arkansas), and of course with how her music and relationship with Blue both develop being key factors as well. Sorry for throwing a stick in your well-oiled (and quite brilliant) writing machine :-(

AucklandAucklandover 4 years ago
Amazing series!

What a great read. All the chapters have been fun to read and highly anticipated. I really love the characters and getting to know them better. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 7 please

Please post the next chapter. I love this story and can't wait to read more.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 4 years ago

I was beginning to worry there wouldn't be an "eep."

But there was ;).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this series

Its a great story...well written and thoughtful of the characters.. one if the best ive read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You're the best

just dropped by to say you're the best! i've had ny faves way back before but you're ibstantly one of them now! i love it so much. thank you!

AvidReader47AvidReader47over 3 years ago
Thanks...

for writing a series that I can't put down. You've made me care about your characters.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
***** we just have 5 stars here

Don't know what's fiction or may kind of reality but recovery from such a heavy impact is the worst case scenario and the upcoming years are heavy ..... So having such a loving gem beside is a treasure ...... Your finery with words is amazing

JBmistJBmistover 3 years ago

Highs and lows, tears and joy, pain and love. Nicely done.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Simply Great

It's all been said. The story cocontinues and just gets better, a real love story.

5 stars.

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948about 3 years ago

Superb! Your writing and character development are wonderful - and remind me of Bookwormmom's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

when are you going to write a full novel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Truly worthy of all the awards this series has won.

teekjayteekjayover 2 years ago

She froze, then looked up at me again and whispered, "Blue Girl." Then she threw her fork in the air, pointed at me and yelled, "Blue Girl! Yes! You're my Blue Girl!"

- - - - - -

Niagara Falls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a great story! Honestly I thought Jo would have a superficial injury and get discharged and they'd love happily ever after, but this is so much better! I love it! So happy for them!! Be fierce!

GinnyPPCGinnyPPCover 2 years ago

Dear Anon, I know I'm 5 months late seeing the comment on my friends work here, but asking Spokes to write a full novel is a bit late. Spokes HAS written a full novel, here on Lit. It's called Hard Landing, and at approx. 120 thousand words it IS a novel. Many consider anything over 60 thousand words a novel. Please give my friend credit for her hard work. Many of the multi-chapter works here on Literotica (on all the boards) are of novel length. Just not posted to the novels and novella section as they belong on other boards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jo stammered, trying to articukate the the sounds of her lover's name. "I want my B... my B... FUCK! I want my B...

"I WANT MY BABY BACK BABY BACK BABY BACK

I WANT MY BABY BACK BABY BACK BABY BACK

I WANT MY BABY BACK BABY BACK BABY BACK

CHILIIIIII'S BABY BACK RIBS"

Man, this story isnt at all what I signed up for but I'm hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Extremely well written. The whole story flows along at a good pace. The sex scenes are not OTT. The inner dialogues are great and make the characters come alive.

I know nothing about helicopters, warfare, guns and medivac, but this story is so realistic and believable.

You have given life to ordinary people who are not perfect but both are badly damaged from prior experiences. Just like in real life. Good people sometimes do bad dumb silly things. And bad people are capable of extreme acts of kindness.

Well done. Excellent read.

Sausage17Sausage17over 2 years ago

This chapter made me smile and cry a little. Amazing. Great job, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

O.M.G. I'm a mess. this story is beautiful. I keep tearing up and I can't see. I love this.

Thank you for a lovely, emotional journey.

ca_daveca_davealmost 2 years ago

Thank God for Blue. Jo is so messed up, without Blue she would crawl away and give up. But Blue loves her to much to let her. The emotions Jo is going through are very common with the trauma she has been through. In spite of her love for Blue, Jo is afraid she will lose Blue. That Blue is so broken herself but continues to give herself so deeply speaks of her love and devotion for Jo. BrokenSpokes thank you for your wonderful stories.

Anita71Anita71over 1 year ago

Superb story

she'll probably get back on top later

ky0shu_ky0shu_over 1 year ago

This is my first time commenting on literotica but I just have to. I binged this series over the last two days and this chapter literally made me cry. You depict how broken Jo is and how hard the ups and downs hit her so well. Best I’ve read on here in years.

_robin_robinabout 1 year ago

I like the way Little Voice is finally reconciled to loving & valuing Blue. Well, I guess Little Voice is always protecting Jo and recognizes that Jo & Blue are stronger together.

I think I’m a bit like Blue. Except, I can’t sing or play the piano, I’m a mediocre swimmer, have no talent at art, and my website design skills are rudimentary..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Recommended reading - "Reach For The Sky" by Paul Brickhill, also a movie of the same name (1950s, UK). Biography of Douglas Bader - lost both legs (1 above, 1 below the knee) flying for the RAF in the 1930s, medically retired. On the outbreak of WW2, hustled his way back in, flew Spitfires in the Battle of Britain, shot down over France, captured, ended the war in Colditz. Awarded the VC. Good read.

5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrokenSpokes@BrokenSpokes
My author friends AwkwardMD and Omenainen's collaborative account AwkwardApple415 have released a new story today, The Most Mysterious Song. Go check it out and show them some love! It's a sweet little tale. ~~~~~~~~~~ Hello, and welcome to my author bio page. I'm Spokes, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES