Hard Lesson Learnt Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to ask, "What do you mean, 'start anything'." and the words sort of trailed off in my mouth. Her movement forced me to look down and there she was, effectively naked from the waist down. She was completly on display, completly devoid of hair and, in keeping with everything else about her, her pussy was beautiful. difficult to descibe other than narrow and neat with only the faintest of her lips on view.

"I mean, that I can't stop thinking of you, men of power turn me on, so much, and despite having as much sex as I want, I want a normal relationship with a powerul man that I respect." I was sort of taking in what she was saying but was totally distracted by what I could see.

"You like what you see, I know it, feel me Dave, feel how you turn me on!" she, very quickly, reached across and grabbed my left hand, which was resting on the wheel, and pulled it across to her and pushed it straight against her pussy. I was completely taken by surprise and I could feel her warmth immediately. "Inside me," she said almost frantically, and pushed at my middle fingers, which slipped in side her beautiful pussy. I could have resisted, I didn't.

Mentally I melted, her pussy was warm and so wet, had I really done that to her? She let out a moan and then lent across and kissed me hard, her tongue exploring my mouth. I started to kiss her back, how could I not, she was a goddess, and she was making all the moves. Her tongue and mouth were soft, our tongues wound around each other, it felt wonderful and exciting, despite the lingering taste of booze.

She pulled away, "come here," she said, reaching across and grabbing the back of my belt. She pulled my body towards her, I scrambled across the central console and ended above her. Then she reached down and reclined the seat, with her tongue back in my mouth.

My legs were either side of her left leg, I pushed my fingers back inside her and added pressure with my knee. She supported my body with one hand and took my free hand, pushing it inside her top. She had no bra on either, and my hand went straight on to her firm round breast. I'm far from an expert, but I'm guessing that they must be a D cup, but no sag or droop, they were firm and warm and her nipple was sticking up, large and hard.

Everything about what I was doing and feeling was unbelievable. Here was a supermodel, and I was being sexual with her, it was beyond my imagination, and I was incredibly turned on. My cock was raging, I could feel it throbbing, it must have been as hard as it has ever been. My mind was a whirlwind, I had so many thoughts swirling around, but to my complete and utter shame, my wife, Rachel was not one of them!

This realization had come to me in hindsight, when later reflecting on these events and I felt so low, and disgusted with myself. At this point though, my mind remained solely on Hayley and what we were doing. I probed inside her and found that rough patch that indicated the G Spot. I moved my fingers across it in the 'come here' motion. She let out another deep sigh and left me doing that for another minute, before pulling back and exclaiming, "oh my god, will you,......please?" She used her free hand to push my shoulders towards the foot well, I freed my hands to keep balance and as she pushed she scooted up the seat. I ended face to face, or face to pussy, with her soaking wet glory.

I looked and took it in, it was glorious and so appealing, I dived in. I went as deep as I could at first and moved my tongue around, lapping at her. Pulling away slightly, I nibbled and licked at her lips and then found her clit, which hadn't been visually obvious, but there it was, tucked away. She groaned and continued to groan and sigh while I worked away at her for several minutes. I was in an awkward position, cramped in the foot well of the car, but I could feel my cock throbbing. What I was doing to her and the noises she was making pushed me right to the edge.

As I started to move back up her body, Hayley contentedly sighed, "Oh my god, you are good!" She looked me in the eye, and said, "do you want to finish this here or come inside where I can get naked and show you some of my own skills?" As she said it, she reached down and rubbed at my cock through my pants, she rubbed hard and only made three movements, then my lack of restraint hit me again. She had hardly touched my cock, through clothes, and I already felt like I was cumming. I pulled away from her hand, but it was too late, my cock pumped several times as I came in my boxer shorts.

Again, thoughts flooded my mind, but this time it was shame, despair, embarrassment. All hastened by the post ejaculation come down. I'm not sure Hayley had noticed why I had pulled away, she just asked, "what's wrong?" I thought fast and made an excuse which turned out to be a complete reality check for me, "no, I'm sorry, we can't do this. It's wrong, I'm your boss, and I am married, very happily married." And that was my utter realization at what a low down, thoughtless piece of crap I was. I was married, and it was only after I had cum that I thought about my wife, sitting at home waiting for me. The wife who I loved with all of my heart and who was devoted to me.

Hayley looked up at me, "but.......what?.....we were just getting going!" she said. I stood firm, I had to stay firm, "Sorry Hayley, this was a big mistake and nothing can ever happen. I need to go, and you should go inside." I opened her door and stepped out of the car. I looked back at her, now lit by the interior light of the car, still painfully beautiful, with her skirt around her waist, pussy on view and those long legs stretching down. She looked back, a bit shocked and confused, and then started to clamber out. She stood in front of me, I didn't see anyone on the road, but if there was they would have a full view of her ass. Pushing the skirt down she just said, "well, goodnight." before tottering off towards the building.

I sat in the car for a few minutes and tried to gather my thoughts. That was hard because I couldn't quite grasp everything. Just Hayley divulging the information about her other life would have been a shocking evening. The fact that she declared a desire for boring, average, me made it extraordinary, but the fact that I had cheated on my wife, for the first time in our marriage, with one of the most beautiful women on the planet, was just a complete mindfuck.

I thought about what I should do next. Should I confess to Rachel? That would surely and our marriage. If I hid it, could I carry it off? Her finding out at a later date would probably make it worse. On the other hand, I had stopped Hayley, partly due to the embarrassment of my premature ejaculation, partly due to the post cum reality check. But, this stunning woman had made herself available to me. Should I take advantage? I wouldn't leave Rachel for her, I loved her too much, but could I get away with an affair? Me, fucking two, out of this world, women!

I didn't know which way to go, but I did know that I had already been out for longer than expected, so I needed to head home, and would think about it on the drive home.

Driving started to clear my mind. I realized that I had an uncomfortable damp mess in my pants. Also, that Hayley's pussy juice was drying on my face and mouth and I could still smell her. That realization made one decision for me that, confessing would ruin my marriage, destroy the woman that I loved and probably lose me my business. I needed to hide some evidence while I worked out if I should have an affair.

I pulled in to a gas station. As I stopped under the lights I noticed that Hayley's juices had obiously run down on to the seat and were drying there, creating a bit of a sheen. I lent across and sniffed at the seat, not for thrills but as part of the cover up needed. I was sure it smelt of her, although that could still have been on me.

I went in to the washroom and, in a cubical, I took off my pants and boxers. It was a gross, sticky mess, but I used the back of the boxers to wipe away what I could, toilet paper, on what was left. The boxers went in the trash. I washed around my face to get rid of the smell as best I could. On the way out, I purchased some car cleaning wipes and rubbed down the seat as best I could, then headed for home.

If I could get through tonight and through the weekend, then I would talk to Hayley on Monday. I may have decided on the best course of action by then. Either pursue a secret relationship or bail out and make sure that it stayed between us. I was driving quickly to get home, but as I got close, I started to get palpitations. My stomach was in knots and I felt physically sick. I wasn't sure that I could pull this off.

I parked and went in to the house. It was quiet, no sign of Rachel. I went to the living room and poured a large shot of JD, which I slugged, to try and calm myself. I thought about a second shot, but didn't, in case it loosened my tongue too much. I needed to be alert and clear-headed. Heading up to our room, I assumed that Rachel was already in bed, then a new panic hit. We hadn't had sex all week but, if she wanted sex tonight, my useless dick might give me away. Having very recently shot my load with Hayley, I knew that I would struggle to get it up, that would create questions.

Luckily the lights were on dim and Rachel was already under the sheets. I made my way quietly toward the master bath. She wasn't asleep, "You've been a long time?" she questioned. "Oh, yes sorry, one of my lot had had a bit too much and needed to hurl. I had to stop and wait for them to recover."

"They weren't sick in the car were they?"

"Only a bit on the seat, but I stopped afterwards and bought some wipes to clean it up. I'll spray it with air freshner in the morning to make sure there's no smell." It was a lie that I had thought on the drive back. It covered the time taken, why there were wipes and gave me chance to check in the morning that all else was clear. She didn;t reply so I just made my way in to the bathroom for another wash, this time crotch as well as face.

For once, I was pleased that Rachel wasn't in the mood for sex. I just got in to bed and tried to sleep. I didn't though, I was racked with guilt and bombarded with images of what I had done, seen and heard that night. Rachel could tell that I wasn't right the next day and asked a couple of times if I was okay. I struggled to look her in the eye and constantly felt sick with anguish. I knew that I couldn't act normally, so faked sickness and stomach problems, suggesting that I stay in bed and away from her, in case I gave her a bug. It worked in the most part and I had a quiet but long and guilt riddled weekend. I confirmed my recovery late on Sunday and was up and out for work early on Monday.

The feeling of being in the house, lying to my wonderful innocent wife had weighed heavy on me, and I was desperate to get out. Those guilty feelings and my failure to act normal had all but convinced me that I could not have an affair. I could never hide it from my wife. I needed to see Hayley, with the intent of making sure that our Friday evening activity went no further. At the same time, I had a niggle in the back of my mind that, if she pushed it, and wanted me, I might crumble. What red-blooded male would turn HER down?

I sat at my desk without really doing anything. I wanted to talk to Hayley as soon as I could, but I didn't want to seem suspicious by calling her in first thing. I waited until around 10:00 and rang her extension. She answered very quietly and seemingly withdrawn. I myself was hesitant, but I asked he if she would come and see me in my office. She said ok, but I could tell that she wasn't right.

Other than meetings, I had an open door policy, but had left the door closed this morning so that I wasn't disturbed. Hayley knocked when she got there and came in when I called to her. She seemed a different person. She was dressed more conservatively than I had ever seen her, and she seemed smaller, almost withdrawn and lacking confidence. "Come and sit down," I said, "we need to talk." I was nervous myself, I wasn't sure how to approach this. What to say first or how this might go. What if push for an affair and she doesn't want it anymore. Or, if I push her away, and she takes it badly? She could claim that I had forced myself on her? That wouldn't be good!

My questions were answered quickly. Hayley headed toward one of the chairs on the other side of my desk, crying as soon as she started walking. "I'm so sorry," she said, through tears, "I did something didn't I, on Friday night?"

"Er," was all I could say before she cut in.

"I woke up on my couch on Saturday and couldn't remember what I had done, but I felt bad and was sure that I had done something wrong. I drank far too much and have no idea what happened. I went back to the last thing I remember, which seemed like a good idea at the time, but then I hoped that I hadn't gone through with it! Now you've called me in, I know that I did!" She began to sob.

"What wa the last thing that you remember?" I asked, wondering where this was going.

She looked at me with a guilty look, then diverted her gaze to her feet. "One of my friends back home screws her boss, and she has always told me that I should do it too, if I ever have a boss that's not my father. She said that she gets an easy time at work, free trips and perks that the others don't. Her boss is old and fat as well, but she said it's still worth it." She looked back at me, "I had never considered it but, sat in the back of your car on Friday night, I was feeling, err, naughty. What Jodie told me popped in to my head and I suddenly thought that it was a good idea, especially as you're not old and fat, like him, but you're a good-looking guy."

So, there it was. She may be saying that she thinks I am good-looking, but, Friday night was a drunken attempt to manipulate the boss. Not a desire to launch in to an affair. I actually felt rejected and a little disappointed, which is stupid, because I wasn't sure that I wanted anything more anyway.

She carried on, "Anyway, I even came up with a startergy to pull you in and took a pill, when you made Sam face forward, to get my juices flowing. When you dropped him, I thought that I would get in the front to make a move but, whether it was the fresh air or the pill, that was the last thing that I remember. I've been thinking about it all weekend, I really hoped that I hadn't done anything and I know that you wouldn't have, because you're nice and honest and seem so happy with Rachel. It was a stupid, drunk idea and I prayed that it hadn't happened, but I felt so guilty all weekend that I suspected that my subconscious was telling me that I did. Now you, calling me in here, has confirmed it.... Hasn't it?"

"Well, yes." again, I got two words out, and she started sobbing again. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I'm an idiot, I'm so sorry. Are you going to going to fire me?"

I paused, which had the joint effect of, me appearing to consider my options, and giving me a chance to take in what she was saying. It appeared that, even if I had wanted it, an affair was out of the question. It was a pill, and not just me, that had her pussy soaking and her nipples hard. Also, if I sit on my infidelity, nobody will be any the wiser. Hayley had only done and said what she did under a cloud of alcohol and it was going no further. She genuinely seemed to have no idea that she had gone through with it, and more importantly that I had responded. I had seen and experienced the naked beauty of this woman and, while I could personally revel in the memory, nobody needed to know, and, most importantly, I didn't need to confess to my wife.

I genuinely didn't want Hayley to leave the company. If she had a full memory of Friday she may have run herself, but as it was, she wanted to stay. As her employer, I knew that she was very good at her job, was liked by colleagues and clients alike, and was still working hard developing the new website. As a man, I liked having her around due to her looks and the enjoyment of seeing her every day. As a pervert, being able to look at her, while picturing what was under that skirt and to know how it tasted would be bliss. She had to stay.

"Look, Hayley," I said, breaking to pause, "I was a little shocked about you approaching to me on Friday night and, now that you have explained where the idea came from, I can understand. Your friend's approach to getting benefits at work is not exactly ethical and isn't the sort of thing that will wash with me. The fact that you considered it an option is a very disappointing." I had been speaking sternly, and her face started to show distress at this point. "But," she saw hope, "you got drunk at a work function, on my dime, so I have to share some blame. It's not like I haven't made errors of judgement when I'd had one too many!"

"Now, the normal course of action might be to issue a written warning for such conduct, but, as that would have to go through my wife as Head of HR, I don't think that would be the best thing for your career here, do you?"

"No, not at all," she said with increased hope showing on her face.

"Well, I like you Hayley, I think that you are a good worker and bring something positive to our business, so, if you want to stick around, then I suggest that we keep this little indiscretion between us. Nobody else was there, and nobody else needs to know. In return, you keep your head down, continue the good work and keep me informed on the website development. Agreed?"

"Agreed!" she said, with a wide smile breaking out on her face, "Thank you, Dave, I really appreciate it, I am so sorry, it won't happen again."

I stood up, "Not a problem, please continue to be yourself around the office, but maybe one or two fewer shots of Jack at the next Work Do," I smiled at her, and she smiled back, "Now, I need to go and speak to someone downstairs, so you stay here and take a minute, dry your eyes, compose yourself and then go back to your desk." Her glow and confidence had returned already.

She thanks me again, and I headed to the door, I stopped as I got there and turned back, "You may want to speak to Sam as well!" She looked a little confused, "You probably recall, teasing Sam from the back seat of the car by demonstrating that commando was your style of choice for the night," she took a second, then did a grimmace with her mouth, "Oh my god, you knew!" she muttered. I continued, "you told me, after he got out, about your underwear situation and that you wanted to tease him. I'm pretty sure that he will have no complaints, but perhaps an apology and quiet explanation wouldn't go amiss?" She went back to apologizing, "Of course, I'm so sorry, it was awful of me. I'll talk to him and apologize, I'll ask him to be discrete, sorry." I left her there, in my office, to carry on with my day.

For the next couple of days Hayley remained a little withdrawn, at least when we were in contact with each other, but then it was as is nothing had happened. I couldn't help recall and visualize what had been said and done, though. How could I not think about the way she kissed, how she tasted and the beauty of her pussy, right there, in front of me.

When it came to me and Rachel, I was the one that was being a bit sheepish. I struggled to not feel guilt whenever we were together. She did ask a couple of times if I was okay. I insisted that I was fine and did my best to be normal. As with everything, time heals, and I began to feel back to normal with her again. We continued with our vanilla sex life, interlaced with some light domination and short term chastity.

It didn't take me long to act on my mental note, checking on Hayley's hometown. I look on the company HR file and saw the name of her home city, putting together what her stage/porn name was. Although I had searched, and found her sites, I didn't open them. The thought gave me anguish, and in the end good sense won over. I had courted disaster with this young lady and still had the visions of that night in my mind, when seeing her at work, in a couple of dreams, and I even sometimes think about her pussy when making love to Rachel. That's low, and I couldn't fall into the trap of obsessing about her, so left the website hunt there and concentrated on my relationship and my business.