Hard Lesson Learnt Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went through all of them more than once. She was so perfect, it was painful. My cock was hard under my desk and I couldn't stop staring. I messaged back to Gary, and he replied straight away, we had a back and forth.

'Jesus, Gary, you promised!'

'It's still only between you and me. You didn't expect me to know about her sites and not look at them?'

'No, but sending me these pictures.'

'These are the tamer ones, I've signed up full membership on all of her sites. You should see what she is doing in some of the others! I ran off these screenshots thinking you'd like to see them!!'

'Thanks, but it doesn't seem right.'

'Bullshit, tell me that you haven't looked at them, tell me that python in your pants isn't hard from seeing her naked and sucking cock.'

'I can't, but I don't think that you should send me any more in the future.'

'Are you sure? Some are triple X rated.'

'Yes, I'm sure.'

'Whatever, pussy!'

I then thought about what could be in the other shots and wondered if I should search out her sites, but then convinced myself that I was doing the right thing. I couldn't stop Gary, but as long as he did nothing more than look, then I could hold my head up and know that I was not taking advantage of the information that she had drunkenly revealed. Well, no more than I already had, anyway. I took one more look through the shots, because they were there, and then deleted them.

Later, I was walking along a corridor and Hayley was walking straight towards me. She was obviously clothed, but all I could picture was her doing the same walk naked, I knew exactly what she looked like underneath it all. There was an involuntary twinge in my pants, and I think I let out a small moan. She smiled and walked past as if it was nothing, which of course to her, it was.

Life carried on, in much the same way, over the next few days. I heard nothing more from Gary, I had a good weekend of fun with Rachel, and Hayley was returning to just being another employee, although beautiful and with her body still naked in my mind. Then, as I got home from work on Monday of the following week, the shit hit the fan and the next act in the play that is my self-inflicted torture began.

............................................................................................................................................................

This chapter, again, is longer than originally anticipated, so I still haven't got to the point where I start suffering the consequences of my actions, but that will change in Chapter 3.