Hard Lesson Learnt Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel spoke, which broke my little trance, "It's so,.... thick and heavy." I was watching as she very slightly started to move her hand, Chris's cock was also starting to respond, growing a little longer. Then she shocked me, "Dave, you have to feel this!" she said, I looked at her, my eyes must have been popping, but, as per my previous instruction, I kept quiet. "Seriously, you will feel this," she continued, "both of us have been holding that thing of yours for years, thinking it was a real cock, but you need to feel the difference. That's ok, isn't it, Chris?" He didn't look 100% positive, but shrugged and said, "I suppose."

She picked up the key for the handcuffs from the dresser and walked over to me, she unlocked my right hand and stepped away again. Chris took her place next to me, his cock was now partially erect, pointing straight out and was almost at my eye level, just a couple of feet away. It looked bigger, now it was closer, probably around 8 inches long and thick. He was also pretty much clear of hair around his cock and balls. He edged a bit closer, and I could smell him, he smelt musky, like a man, but not unpleasant. Obviously, I had never touched another man's penis, but I realized that it was going to happen now. I had seen so many big black cocks in porn, but having this one right in front was different. I know that I am not gay, I have no attraction to men, I wouldn't want to kiss or cuddle a man, but I was transfixed by this impressive cock in front of me.

I reached out and took hold of it, the difference between this penis and my own was instantly evident. The heft in my hand, it felt heavy, I closed my hand around it tighter and the girth was impressive. I can almost hide my own hard dick in my hand, but this was way more than that. I could feel the muscle and sinews inside it and started to think about how it would feel for Rachel if he pushed this thing inside her. The cock in my hand seemed so powerful to me and I didn't seem to want to let go, I was frozen there holding it. That added with the thoughts of this weapon terrorizing my beautiful wife started to have an effect on me, which Rachel noticed, "Dave, do you realize that holding another man's penis is turning you on?" I looked at her, she was looking down at my penis, which was now erect. The thoughts I was having and holding this big hard cock had made me stiff. I was humiliated again, to them, it seemed I had got excited just by touching him.

I let go, but it was too late, as while I had been holding Chris's cock, Rachel had filmed me with her phone. "I was just filming to humiliate you about touching another cock, but seeing you hypnotized by it and getting stiff, that's a real keeper. Chris, I'll send you a copy if you want some extra job security," she laughed. I hoped that she was joking, but I couldn't tell. "Could you lock him back in the cuff please, Chris." she, asked. He did, a little tighter than she had. He looked back at her.

She took a beat, then putting her left arm across her chest, she reached under it with her right hand and unzipped the basque. She held it there for a second, then pulled it away, revealing her naked upper body. I hadn't seen her naked for a couple of weeks and realized what I had missed. She has D Cup breasts, with no hint of droop, and perfect sized nipples which were, right now, very erect. She does not have a super skinny waist, but she still tapers in to create a cracking figure. She was now stood just in skimpy panties and hold up stockings, and still in the high heels.

Chris had turned back to look at her, he said, "Jeez, you're as hot as we imagined."

"We?" she asked.

"Yeah, they guy's at work. You're a regular point of discussion, how hot you always look, how lucky the boss man is! They would not believe what I am looking at right now." He was smiling and shaking his head.

Rachel picked up on the comment, "If I can make you happy, will you promise not to tell?" She had a little pout on.

"Are you offering what I'm thinking?" I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. He was stroking his cock, which was now pointing further up, but luckily, didn't seem to be getting any bigger.

She put on a sultry voice, "well I want to investigate this further and I realize that you're naked, as is my little Dave, so I'll even things up and see where this goes." With that, she slipped her thumbs in to the side of her panties and pushed them down to the floor. She stepped a foot out and spread her feet slightly and just stood to be admired.

She was now stood in just stockings and heels, with a freshly trimmed landing strip of pubic hair. She looked stunning, Chris whistled, and I just sat there, sticking to my rule of saying nothing but with my mind racing about what would happen next.

What did happen was that Rachel spoke, not to me, but to him. She said, "I know this started off weirdly, but I explained my reasons for starting down this road. It was to test Dave's limits and for me to explore mine, but here we are, we have now seen each other naked and I have to be honest, I want to go a little further, but I am nervous. I, we, have never done anything like this before."

Chris, stepped to her, "Rachel, I didn't know what to think when you first approached, I would have thought it was a prank, but you were so nervous and rambling on, I'm glad I came here though because it has become clear what you are trying to do, plus I get to see you like that!" he looked her up and down, and she laughed nervously. He carried on, "now you're the boss, so why don't you sit on the bed and tell me what you want to do." He took her hand while saying that and moved her to the edge of the bed, right in front of me, she sat down. "If you want me to leave now, then no problem, if you want something else, then it's up to you."

Rachel looked up at him and smiled, "Thank you, Chris." She then looked back at his big hard cock, which was right in front of her, then looked at me. "Well, this is clearly turning Dave on," I was still stiff, "I know I am turned on, so I'm going to take the opportunity that presents itself." With that, she took hold of his cock and started pumping it slowly back and forth, he let out a satisfied sigh. She was just focused on her task, building up some speed. He was slightly to the side of her, and she had swiveled on the bed so that I could see what was happening. She said, "Dear god, Dave, this thing feels massive, so different to yours." The insult was meant, but the humiliation gave me a pang of excitement, I was watching my beautiful wife pumping away at a younger man's big black cock, in my own bedroom, while I could do nothing about it. I was being cuckolded and it was turning me on.

She continued to pump away at it, now with both hands, which again demonstrated the difference between me and him. She moved closer and asked, "is that your natural smell or are you wearing something?"

"All me, baby,"he said with a smile.

"God, just the smell is making me horny!" She then did something I wasn't totally expecting, she lent forward and took the head of his cock in her mouth. It was a bit of a shock because she insists that giving blowjobs is a chore and not enjoyable for her, and now, here she was with Chris's mushroom tip in her mouth, only minutes after starting a hand job.

She pulled back, "I'm sorry, I can't resist," she said looking up at him. He just nodded and said, "no problem, whatever you want." She didn't even look at me, she just engulfed as much of his cock in her mouth as she could.

Obviously she's not used to anything of that size being in her mouth so, probably half was still in her hand, but she seemed to be doing a good job pumping the bottom half, while sucking away at the top. She was moaning, a contented moan, all the time. Chris was clearly enjoying it and my cock was throbbing, I was so horny and turned on, watching my previously vanilla wife, gobbling away at a big black cock. She kept going, after a minute or so Chris reached down and took her breast in his hand and started squeezing, Rachel didn't flinch. They carried on, her sucking and pumping and him squeezing and rolling her nipple, and I sat there with a throbbing cock, which I couldn't touch, totally mesmerized by what was happening. I was enjoying what I was seeing, but I couldn't wait for it to finish so that I could get off this chair, lesson learned, and enjoy my wife for myself.

I don't know how long they carried on for but, Rachel then took him out of her mouth, still pumping though, "You haven't cum yet, am I doing it okay, are you not enjoying it?"

"Are you kidding, you're doing great, you're gorgeous, and I'm rock hard, why would you think I wasn't enjoying it?"

She looked across at me, she had dribble running down her chin and her eyes looked a little glazed, "Well, Dave's never lasted more than a few minutes." I don't know if she was really worried about her performance or was just a set-up to insult me, but then Chris dropped his first insult to me, "no baby, real men can last, even with a hot Miss like you."

She took him straight back in to her mouth, but only for a minute or so more, before she pulled back and let go of his cock. Both hands went to the bed, either side of her, and her back was completely straight, she said, "oh god, oh god, oh god."

Chris asked, "Are you okay?"

"I don't know what to do," she said, "This has already gone further than I expected, I was intent on scaring and humiliating Dave with a bit of a floor show, nothing more. Now we are here, I am so turned on, I think I want more, but don't know if I can go further." She was visually quivering, looking at the floor, not either of us. I knew what she was saying about taking it further and wasn't sure how I felt either. I was tempted to break the rules and speak, to suggest that she stop if unsure. It would also hasten my exit from this chair, to be rid of Chris and get with my wife.

He spoke first, though. "Like I said, whatever you want. Stop if you need. No problem." Rachel looked up at him, his hand was on her shoulder, she put hers on top. I noticed that her hips were subtly gyrating and clenching. Her legs had been close together since she sat on the bed, but they very slowly started to open until I could see her trimmed pubic hair and the opening to her pussy, she was inviting him in. He was stood to her right, as she opened her legs, she reached to his right hand and pulled it towards her opening vagina. Chris took the invite and moved his hand down towards her. As it closed in, my breath caught in my throat, I went to speak but nothing came out. I looked and Rachel was looking me right in the eyes, with a very focused expression, then Chris's hands must have reached their destination as her eyes fluttered, and she inhaled sharply.

From my position I couldn't see exactly what he was doing, but I knew when he pushed his fingers inside her, the dual sound of her moan and the slopping of her clearly wet pussy. I chastised myself as I don't think I had ever heard it so wet with me. In fairness, this was a marathon session for her, I would have been finished much earlier. The moaning, sounds and manipulations were getting to me again, I was imagining his big fingers pushing inside her. I was still surprised that she had gone this far, I know that I suggested it one time and I know that she was either teaching me a lesson or trying to give me what I wanted, but still, my wife was naked with another man, a younger, black man, who worked for us, in our bedroom, letting him finger fuck her, after sucking his cock, and she was making me watch.

Teaching me a lesson or treating me, I was stunned by the events and horny beyond belief. I hadn't cum for over 2 weeks, and was being treated to a live interracial porn show, with my wife as the star. I needed my hands free, I couldn't take much more, I needed to take the jerk or two that it would take to make me cum.

Unfairly, Rachel was back to jerking Chris's cock, while he still had his fingers in her pussy. She was moaning more and more and twitching, then she did it, I didn't think she would, but she threw herself back on the bed, and shouted at Chris, "Fuck it, I need it inside me!"

"Sure?" he asked

"Yes, I've never felt like this, I've got to have it, just to feel it, I feel like I'm going to explode." She pulled him on top of her, I didn't know what to do, panic set in, I called out, "wait" but the word cracked in my throat and hardly made a sound. Chris seemed to respond, he was over her now and paused, but I watched as Rachel reached between her open legs and grabbed his cock, guiding it towards her open pussy, "slowly," she said, "your fingers are the biggest thing I've ever had in there!"

Another small penis insult! I heard it but was so focused on watching, from between their legs as Rachel guided the head of his cock to her lips, as that contact was made he slowly pushed forward, and she whimpered. That was it, history couldn't be changed, mine was no longer the only penis ever to enter my wife. From those few feet away, I watched as Chris's cock pushed further in to Rachel's pussy, spreading her glistening lips wider, she shouted, "Oh, dear god!" and he began to slowly pump in and out.

I watched on as he steadily increased his rhythm and, every few strokes, seemed to push a little deeper. The noises were increasing, the bed was reacting to the increasing effort that was going on, on top, Chris was quietly grunting here and there, he also muttered comments about how good it felt and how tight she was, and Rachel was moaning almost constantly. Not the fake repetitive moans that you hear on almost every porn shoot, but a deep, satisfied breathless moan which increased with his increase in thrusts.

The earlier slow pace and gentle motion had now gone and the two of them were enjoying full on hard rhythmical fucking, while I sat and watched his big cock slide in and out of her, and his balls swaying back and forth. The shock that my wife was fucking another man had passed, and I watched on, almost boiling over with lust. Rachel suddenly started muttering, repeating "oh god!" while getting loader, this went on for 10 to 15 seconds, then she screamed out, and started shaking. Her legs were spread wide around Chis and her feet had been on the bed, but they were now up in the air and both legs were visibly quivering, her arms were now tightly around Chris's back, squeezing.

Chris slowed his pace, but she went on shaking for another good amount of time, she was now just repeating, "fuck, fuck, fuck...," then, "what the fuck?" you could hear that was a real question, not a statement. Chris stopped and pushed himself up, looking down at her, I couldn't see, but I assume he looked confused because I could hear it in his voice when he said, "you came baby!" Other than muttering some more profanity, she lay there for a while before saying, "don't fucking stop now!" but Chris pulled out, which made her gasp He said, "Get on your knees," she looked up at him for a second, then scrambled up on to her hands and knees, this time she was side on to me.

She was in profile, her fantastic tits were now hanging down, and her back was slightly dipped as she presented herself to him. She flicked her hair to one side and looked back as he maneuvered himself around behind her. Now he was in profile and all I could look at was his big fat cock sticking straight out. I looked on with my mouth open, I was intrigued because Rachel had never enjoyed doggie style, she claimed it didn't do anything for her, but here she was, about to do it right in front of me with another man.

I watched as he pushed in to her, steadily and all the way, until his hips met her butt. Having watched in profile, I couldn't comprehend how deep he must be inside her and how she must feel. She answered by gasping for breath as he went deeper, which ended in short, fast pants of 'oh'. Clearly it was my penis that 'did nothing for her' doggie style. This one clearly did. "Are you good?" he asked, she just muttered, something like, "I don't....I've never.....hell, yes, do it." He pulled back, it must have been almost to the tip, and pushed back hard in to her, she gasped, on his second stroke she orgasmed again. Her whole body shook, her arms gave way and her face planted in to the bed, which muffled her scream, this time though Chris didn't stop, he kept pounding away.

His hips were slapping against her ass, faster and faster, and she continued to shake for 20 to 30 seconds before struggling back on to her elbows. She turned her head back and said, "I don't think I can take much more!"

Chris said, "I can stop if you want but, babe, I'm getting close."

"Really, then you can finish, but let me on to my back again, and don't cum inside me, I'm not protected." That was music to my ears, whatever she was feeling about the encounter, she was thinking straight about pregnancy. Chris's responsewas "Really, and you let me go bareback? You're one hell of a woman," he chuckled, "don't worry, I have enough control, I can pull out."

For me the side profile, doggie style, fuck had driven me to the edge. Watching his big black cock sawing in and out of her, imaging how deep it was going inside her, watching her fantastic ass bounce as his hips made contact, it was melting my mind. I had been pulling at the cuffs, without thinking about it, to try and reach my cock. I needed stimulation, but got none.

They were now back in missionary position, but with Rachel's legs up in the air. Despite saying that she couldn't take much more, and him saying he was almost done, he carried on fucking her for about 10 minutes, no complaints from her, she actually orgasmed again, but not as big as before. The whole time, I couldn't take my eyes off it. A repetitive scene like this, from one visual position, in porn would have been skipped forward a long time ago, but I couldn't stop watching. I thought I was going to explode, and my head was spinning. I wanted him to finish and leave, to give her a chance to calm down and release me, so that we could be together

Then Chris said, "Ok, I cumming." Rachel looked up at him as he pulled out, "Cum on me, I want to see it." On her? that was a shock, she hated the feeling of cum on her!

He had no second thoughts and grabbed his cock and started pumping, it only took a second and the first spurt shot out of his cock and hit her in the face, on the cheek. She shrieked, I think it took her by surprise as she was used to my spurt going a couple of inches and then dribbling, but Chris's second spurt went nearly as far and laced down between her breasts, and he continued to pump on to her stomach, pump after pump, an unbelievable amount. Rachel was lying, with her head raised and cum on her cheek, watching and half laughing as this ocean of fluid poured on to her stomach.

I had become so unbelievably horny that, watching the culmination of this erotic session, I came as well. Unfortunately, with no physical stimulation, my ejaculation was way less spectacular. My cock was bouncing back and forth as cum started to seep out of the top, and I had a desperate need to grab hold and pump, like Chris was doing over my wife, but couldn't, so it just seeped out. It was like my balls just overflowed. I have mentioned before the agony of a ruined orgasm, but this was the worst, it was almost physically painful, it was definitely mentally painful. I had been so turned on by watching my wife get screwed by a big cock, that I had cum, but now there was a tinge of regret and jealously at how much she had enjoyed it.

Rachel spoke, "Wow, that's a lot!"

"I know," he said, "it's been a little while for me, that's why I finished quicker than I wanted as well. Sorry."

"Are you kidding, you almost killed me!" she laughed, "once penetration starts, sex normally lasts no more than 5 minutes." Now they both laughed, at me.