Hard Lesson Learnt Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe what I was watching, shy Rachel, who didn't like being seen naked, certainly not by anyone but me, and claimed to be body concious, was propped on her elbows, naked, with her legs still slightly spread, talking to the naked, near stranger, who was kneeling on the bed near her feet.

Having done what they had for the last 30-40 minutes, or however long it was, I suppose that I can't be surprised that she wasn't conscious of her nakedness in front of him. What did surprise me was, she hated the feeling of the slightest bit of ejaculate being left on her skin, any longer than it has to, it was always quickly wiped off, yet here she was in this prone position, with a cup load sitting on her stomach, between her breasts and still some sitting on her cheek, and she couldn't give a shit.

She smiled at him and just said, "Thank you." He was getting to his feet and broke in to a big grin, "My pleasure, any time," he said, and laughed. I looked at his cock, it was no longer pointing out, more down, but it hadn't lost much of its length or girth. At that point he must have being doing the same thing, because he said, "Shit boss, did you cum from watching us? Hands free!" I looked down at my now shrunken penis. In this seated position, it looked about a 1 inch nub and my cum was sitting on and around it. I suddenly felt pathetic trapped there with my humiliation on show, he summarized that humiliation by then stating, "Shit, where's your dick?"

My face was on fire and I couldn't answer, I didn't know what I could say. Rachel let out a chuckle, "I know, right! He's a shrinker!" Another one to the heart. "Are you alright to show yourself out? You can use the downstairs bathroom, by the door, if you want to clean up, and help yourself to any food or drink in the kitchen before you go. I should clean up, up here. Chris acknowledged, picked up his clothes in a bundle, and headed toward the door. Rachel then did something that shocked me as much as anything that went before, she stood, thanked him again, and pulled his head down to her and kissed him, deeply. Even after the sex, I was shocked that she did that, she considered kissing intimate, but she had her tongue entwined with his, right in front of me.

When they broke off he just made a positive sounding grunt and walked out of the room, naked, in my house, clothes in hand.

Rachel turned and walked towards me, "My god, Dave, that was incredible. I can't believe I did that, I didn't think I would go that far, I didn't think he would!" I had come down from the high of watching the personal sex show and was reeling a bit from my humiliation so snapped back at her, I didn't shout, but my voice was angry, "Of course he would, you offered yourself on a plate to him, what straight male would refuse that, plus you humiliated me in front of one of my employees, don't send him those photo's of me. He'll be doing a Show and Tell on Monday, I'll be finished. So will you, he'll tell everyone about what you did and how he left you covered in his cum, which is still all over you. Now can you please let me out of this chair."

I looked up at her to see rage in her eyes. She looked down at herself and, probably to spite me as she hated the taste of mine, took a dollop of the cum that had yet to dry, and licked it off her finger, made a yum sound, and turned and headed for the bathroom, leaving me still cuffed to the chair. I called out, "Rachel, stop, let me out." but she went in and shut the door. I heard the shower start and realized I was still going nowhere. With no other stimulation, I started to feel that ache in my legs, butt, shoulders and arms from being stuck in the chair. It must have been about 30 minutes, it seemed much longer, before she came out wrapped in a towel, hair still wet. She picked up the earlier discarded house coat and put it on over the towel, before turning her back, to hide herself, as she slipped the towel off and did up the housecoat.

I asked her, in a bit of a whiny voice, "Please let me out of the chair, I'm aching all over and I want to be with you, I need you." She moved to sit on the edge of the bed, "I'm glad to see that your little outburst is over. Any more and you will stay in that chair all night. Understand?" I thought and nodded, I couldn't cope with being here much longer.

"I don't think that's how you address me, is it?" she asked.

Was she serious, after this whole evening and what she had been doing, was she still playing the dominant. I guessed so, from the stare I received, "Yes M'am, sorry M'am. No more outbursts...., M'am", she nodded. "Now listen."

She proceeded to remind me that we had made an agreement earlier, that she was in total control and would do whatever she wanted. That I had agreed to this in a verbal contract and that I could leave, with nothing, if I wanted. She reminded me that she already owned the company, and she had enough evidence against me to win a divorce hearing, if I wanted to fight in court. She also reminded me that everything that had happened, was something that I had specifically asked for. She pointed out that there was clear physical evidence that I had enjoyed the evening. Furthermore, she told me in, no uncertain terms, that unless I wanted to leave, any future disobedience would be met with severe punishment. I was asked to agree and acknowledge, which I grudgingly did. I was caught, there was nothing wrong in what she said, and I had to admit, there was a lot about this evening that I had enjoyed.

She then stood and went to the dressing table, "OK, let's get you sorted out," thank god, I thought, she's going to let me out. She picked some things off the dressing table, one was her phone, plus a towel and a couple of other 'clinking' objects.

"Regarding your outburst, I have total faith that Chris will keep our secret. We had an agreement and I made him some promises. He will not tell a soul. Regarding you 'ordering' me not to send the pictures, I am disappointed that you think you can tell me what to do." She then used her phone to take another picture of me, then a close up of my nub of a cock, with dried cum over it. She then tapped at her phone, "Rachel, please don't," I begged. She looked at me and I heard the sound of a sent message.

"Pleading might have gotten you somewhere, if you'd addressed me properly! Now Chris has those 2 shots, plus you holding and drooling over his big fat dick. I am happy to send them as I trust him. It's part of the humiliation that you desire and certainly deserve, every time you see him at work you will picture his beautiful cock and what he did with it, and you'll know what pictures he has of you and what he has seen. Plus, you'll never be able to retaliate."

"Now let me clean you up," she knelt down in front of me, putting everything on the floor. One of the things were wet wipes, which she used to gently wipe the dried cum from my lap. She was talking while she did it, "I told you earlier that I didn't know how far that would go, and it may have been just a bit of nudity and petting to humiliate you, but, once I was close to him, could smell him, touch and smell his penis, I couldn't stop. I've known him a while but once he was naked, I couldn't resist, he was so manly, everything about him, and his cock was magnificent. The feel, the taste, and once it was inside me, my god, it went to places that you have never been near." She was now drying me with the towel.

"I know I thanked Chris, but really I should thank you. You were absolutely right, the excitement of a big cock, the contrast of black on white, the fact that we were not really satisfying each other, it was all true. You know I wasn't on board, but you gave me that push, to take over our sex lives and do whatever I want. It may have been just a tease, but this went way further, and I'm not finished just yet." She looked up at me, "I'm not letting that be a one off, I'm doing that again and soon, and you're going to wait for me and be my little caged cuckold." She picked something off the floor, which was my CB-6000s chastity cage.

"No, Rachel, er..M'am, not now. I need to be with you, I need to release, not the cage, not now, please." I begged.

"First, I have been very well satisfied, so I don't need this," she said flicking my penis, "second, you came while watching your fantasy, me and a big black cock," I cut in, "that was like a ruin!" She shrugged, "don't care, and third, I want you to wear it so that you can't play with yourself, you pervert."

With that hurtful comment, she proceeded to fit the cage, attach the lock and click it shut.

Once I was locked, she undid all the cuffs and allowed me to get up from the chair. I was very stiff and stretched as I stood. "Are you okay?" she asked. "I'm stiff, and my butt aches, but I'll be fine." I said.

"Good. Now, I am done in, so I am going to get in to bed. You can use the bathroom if you need, then go and make sure everything is tidy and locked up downstairs. Bring me a cold drink up, when you come back up, I'm very thirsty. Then I think a cuddle in bed would be nice, don't you."

I did, "Yes, please. Thank you M'am." I said, heading for the door.

She smiled, "Thanks babe, I love you." Despite her taking charge of our lives, cuckolding me while screwing another man in front of me, and threatening me with obedience or divorce before locking my cock in a chastity cage, the offer of a cuddle before calling me babe and confirming that she still loved me made my heart flutter, and I just wanted to get my jobs done and get back to her.

I rushed around downstairs, naked of course, and used the downstairs bathroom for a much-needed pee, which I obviously had to do sitting down because of the cage, before rushing back up to the room. I put her drink down on her table before climbing in. I knew that I probably wasn't getting anything from her by way of sexual satisfaction, but held a faint faint hope. No such luck, but she did slide straight over and put her head on my chest, her hand rested on my leg, inches from the cage, which made my penis jump with the feeling of her touch. I put my arm round her and squeezed, she sighed, "There's nothing like a loving cuddle after being screwed like that. Thanks Babe." and she was probably asleep in seconds.

While I lay holding her, I considered my situation, and maybe it wasn't too bad after all. I had watched so much interracial cuckold porn and fantasized about being dominated and humiliated. I had admitted it all to Rachel, and while she didn't exactly have the facts straight, I had messed around a bit myself, with Hayley, so allowing Karma to give Rachel the nudge she needed to take action and throw my fantasies back in my face.

She had hoped that it was both enjoyment and punishment for me, which it was. I think that I did trust Chris not to divulge what had happened, plus, now that I knew what was coming, watching him satisfy my wife that way again would be so hot. I had also wanted the experience of being locked up for longer than a couple of days, and that looked like it might happen, but as I was already horny as hell, I hoped that it wouldn't be long before she proved her point and released me. All in all, I was living a piece of my fantasy life, so would run with it for now, without complaint. With that comfort about my situation, I drifted off to sleep.

The next day, Rachel lay down some rules. I would wear joggers and a Tee Shirt around the house, unless she wanted me naked, or I was carrying out slave tasks. During those times she would be M'am. Other times, and obviously at work, she was Rachel. She expected complete obedience, otherwise there would be punishment. To add to the cattle prod, she had bought a paddle, having seen a video of a cheating husband being punished with one. She gave me a one shot demonstration, 'for perspective', which stung like you wouldn't believe, so I didn't fancy that. Other punishments would be tasks created to humiliate me more than ever before.

She did, in a very causal and chatty way, admit that the size of Chris's manhood had surprised her and, while it felt unbelievable, once she was used to it, it was an amazing and very new experience. She was now feeling sore as a result of their evening together. It's not surprising considering the difference in size, pace, duration, etc. over what she was used to. She reaffirmed that it would happen again, but she might leave it a little while. I offered that, if she wasn't ready for him but needed some level of satisfaction, that I needed it too, and we could help each other. She politely declined.

During the next week at work was pretty normal, other than spending the whole time in the chastity cage. I felt embarrassed, almost as if people must know I had it on. I especially felt awkward when Hayley came to see me about one of the clients, I scooted my chair right up under the desk as if she would notice the bulge of the cage if not. I'm sure she wouldn't! Bathroom breaks had to be timed, hoping for it to be empty, as I would obviously have to use the stall every time. What I definitely did was avoid going down to the warehouse, I couldn't risk bumping in to Chris, it was too humiliating. We did though pass each other in the foyer late in the week, and he didn't react at all other than to say Hi, the way he always has. Rachel was in work twice that week, and I spent the whole time fixating on where she was and what she was doing. Was she with Chris? In reality, I know that she wasnt, but I couldn't help it.

At home, we largely acted like we always had around the house. Chatting, watching some TV, eating together. Her attitude was casual and breezy, other than 3 occasions, when her voice changed to authoritative and commanding. I knew we had switched to dominant mode and did exactly as I was told, including using M'am. I had prepared all the food all week, one evening she felt the food was overcooked, as a punishment I had to strip down and clean the whole kitchen, top to bottom, while she sat with a glass of wine, playing on her phone. The second was a body hair inspection, which provided her evidence of lax shaving routine I tried, to no avail, to explain that there hadn't been a clear instruction to keep shaved. I was punished with the wand and sent to correct my failings. Also, clearly ordered to follow the no body hair regime from now on. I'm not sure why this was, I have never thought that Rachel had a problem with body hair.

The third time was mid-week. I was ordered to strip and give her a back massage, as she was aching after the gym. I did that with the greatest pleasure. To see her naked body, which had remained hidden from me since the events of last Friday, and to feel her bare skin as I applied the oil and began the massage. I was immediately as hard as the cage would allow, and even more horny than I had been all week. I worked up and down her back for about 30 minutes, with my own back starting to ache from leaning over the bed. She sighed several times and directed me where to work. When working her lower back, I couldn't resist moving down over her ass and slowly moving to her inner thighs. Her legs were spread slightly, and I worked my right hand in to start making contact with her pussy lips. She sighed and opened her legs slightly, I thought that I was going to be allowed some real sexual contact, then she closed her legs tightly and said, "That's not for you, unless I say so, next time you touch me there without permission, you'll get the paddle." I apologized and moved my hand away, staying horny and chastened.

What I did notice during that week was my devotion to her grew day by day. I decided that I must be a true submissive after all, when she told me what to do I melted a little and felt a throb in my groin. When she gave me orders, I felt pleased to receive them and was desperate to please her with my actions. Just being around her, I constantly wanted physical contact, touching her back or kissing her neck, holding hands, in fact any contact I could make gave me a warm feeling. She noticed, one evening watching something she had chosen I rested my head on her shoulder. After a few minutes, she said, "You have become very affectionate in this new relationship, you're like a little puppy begging for contact and affection. I like it, and I think you do too." She was right, I did.

As I mentioned, much of the time was spent acting as normal. So Rachel's suggestion that we go out for a meal on Friday night was no surprise, we did it quite often. I asked where, she said the name of one of our regular haunts, a nice place without being pretentious, so after work, we got changed and headed out. We were seated at a table in the middle of the restaurant and started studying the menu. When the server arrived, it was a pretty young lady, Chloe, who had served us there before, she greeted us and asked us if we would like drinks while we studied the menu. Before I could respond, Rachel said, "I'll have a glass of dry white wine, and he'll just have water, he's driving. Actually, please bring him a jug." I was looking at Rachel, slightly surprised, and Chloe paused a beat, glanced at me, then said, "No problem. I'll be back in a few minutes to take your order."

As she headed away I went to speak, but only got to say 'What..' before Rachel shushed me, quite loudly I thought, with her finger raised, then went back to looking at her menu. I was a bit taken aback but went back to looking at the menu, settling on a steak burger that I had enjoyed before. Chloe returned with the drinks, then the expected question, "Have you decided?" Again, Rachel spoke immediately and with some authority in her voice, "Yes, thank you, Chloe, I will have the Seared Sea Scallops, and he will have the Romaine Salad; I'm watching his weight!" She then took the menu from my hand and passed both back to Chloe, who didn't hesitate this time, she thanked Rachel and walked away. I sat open-mouthed, but she just started to chat about every day things, as if nothing odd happened. I didn't say anything, just carried on

During our meals she ordered another wine, then a coffee afterwards, never asking me if I wanted anything different, but encouraged me to keep drinking my water. Toward the end of the meal, I told her that I needed the bathroom, but she stopped me, and in her tone, told me I could wait, because she needed to tell me something, so I stayed put. She then told me that Chris was coming over the next night, and I was to be in position in my chair, by 7pm. I admit that it caught me out a little, but my cock twitched in the cage. She then told me to sit quietly and wait while she had another coffee. She ordered it, waited and drank it, all while messaging and looking at things on her phone. I sat there, mute, with my need to relieve myself growing. By the time she finished I was pretty desperate, she put her phone away and put her hand out, "keys!" I wondered what she was doing, but handed them over. Then she said, "I'm going to wait in the car, don't move until Chloe arrives with the Check, be sure to address her with the same courtesy and title that you do me. I will ask her to make sure that you do!" and she got up and walked away, I noticed that she stopped Chloe and spoke to her for a good while, before leaving.

I waited, knowing that Rachel was trying to humiliate me, but Chloe didn't come over for around 10 minutes. I was sure I was going to wet myself, feeling less able to prevent the flow while wearing the cage. When she did arrive, she said, "Your wife said that you will pay the bill?" I knew how I was supposed to answer, "Yes, M'am." She looked a little embarrassed, "She also said that you enjoy it when women give you orders?" Oh crap, I started to feel my cheeks flush, "Yes M'am." I wasn't making eye contact. She paused, before taking a deep breath and putting the Check Wallet in front of me, "In that case, pay this and add 35% tip for me!" I didn't even look at the bill, just put my card inside and said, "Yes M'am, thank you M'am." She did a little snort and took the wallet.