Hard Lesson Learnt Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy," she smiled, "now I'm heading home. Wish me luck!" she blew another kiss to the camera and hung up. I watched her drive away, thinking through the possibilities of how she might get caught with a cum covered face on her route home. I was still throbbing in my cage!

I struggled to focus for the rest of the day and headed home early to talk to Rachel. She was relaxing at home, having made it back without interruption. After changing in to my appointed home attire, I asked her if she was sure about letting this other guy in to our relationship. She said that she had also been thinking about it this afternoon and considered if it was sensible or not, but she had decided that her current need for stimulating sex with an Alpha Male had won the debate.

She also let me know that she was keen to try somebody different so that she would know if her feelings were for Chris or if any black man would have her orgasming the same way.

I pouted again, "But if you do like it, I'm further from getting you back, I don't want him here." I said.

She stared at me silently for a moment. "I think you're forgetting our arrangement that I run this relationship and get what I want!" she said sharply, "I'm disappointed that you are questioning me, after I told you that good behavior would have its reward this weekend."

I panicked as my impending release was threatened, "I'm sorry Ma'm, I'm just unsure about the situation and wanted to let you know, I didn't mean to question you."

She looked at me and could no doubt see my panic, "Thank you for apologizing," she said, "but your insolence can't go unpunished." I whined. "I'm going to give you a choice, though. You can either add 21 days to your lock-up, and forget this weekend, or we'll keep that plan, and you can receive the paddle, 21 times. Your choice?"

I remembered the pain from the one paddle slap I had taken, and didn't fancy that, but, I also didn't think I could go another 3 weeks in this cage, with no release. I just stood there, without answering, not knowing what to say. I wasn't convinced that she would go through with either, but then she threatened, "if you don't decide now, it will be both."

"The paddle." I blurted out.

"Ahh, that desperate to get your little dick out, are you?" I nodded, shamefully.

"Ok, go upstairs, take off all of your clothes and bring the paddle down here." I headed up to do as told.

When I got back, naked, the padded foot stool was sitting in the middle of the room and Rachel was standing with hands on hips, "hurry up Little Dick," she said, pointing to the stool. I knew what was needed to do so, handing her the paddle, I reluctantly got down on to the stool, butt sticking out. I was very apprehensive and clenched my butt in anticipation of the first strike. "Try and relax," she said, "it will probably hurt less." I tried.

"This was another thing I read about online. You need to count the strikes and thank me after each one. Failure means that it doesn't count. Understand?"

"Yes M'am." I sighed. I was not looking forward to this and wasn't sure when to expect the first strike, then I received it! I shouted out in shock and pain, it felt harder than I remembered her demo slap a few weeks before. Unfortunately, the only word that came out was "shit," already forgetting my task.

"Ok, we can't count that one." she said.

"I'm sorry, please ma'm, it took me by surprise."

"Well here comes the first one, again, so no surprise."

Whack. I can't remember pain like it, my ass was stinging already, but I managed to count, "One, thank you, Ma'm."

"Good boy," she said and swung again. She kept it up, and so did I. By 10, tears were running down my cheeks, after another 4, I wasn't sure I could take any more and without thinking started to scramble off the stool. "Stay there, or we start again."

I resolved to last it out, "Ok." I said, and dropped back on to the stool.

"Now you didn't count, did you, so that's still 13."I groaned, I couldn't believe that she was being so cruel.

She resumed spanking, and we managed to get to 21 without incident. My butt was screaming and I was in tears.

I couldn't move at that point. Rachel came and sat in the chair that I was facing and lifted my chin. "Wow Dave! Since watching your videos, during our little break, punishing you like that has been something that intrigued me and I really wanted to try, but you didn't give me reason. I'm sorry Dave, but punishing you has really turned me on." I was struggling to take in what she was saying, I just wanted to relieve the pain in my butt, some way.

"I'm going to give you an option, she said, smiling, 5 more spanks with the paddle, and I'll be ready for some oral relief. What do you say?"

Suddenly I was back in focus, after weeks of no sexual contact, she was going to let me give her oral sex. The pain in my ass was horrible, but I knew I could take 5 more just to have some sexual contact with her. "Yes please Ma'm." I said, almost desperately, and nodding.

"Great," she said. "Count down this time." She unleashed the first blow, which felt harder than any of the previous, but I had a target now, "5, thank you, Ma'm," I said, almost excitedly. She went again and again, I think getting harder with each swing. With the last one I was in agony, again tears on my face, but within seconds Rachel was in front of me, pushing her leggings off and dropping in to the chair, opening her legs.

"Lick me Dave, I need your tongue," I didn't need a second invitation. I scooted the stool forward and pushed my face in to her beautiful shaven pussy. The pain in my backside was no longer relevant, the scent and taste of my wonderful wife, which I had been missing for far too long, were all that was important to me at that moment.

She wasn't lying either, she was soaking wet, and I went straight in deeply, lapping her up. She was moaning straight away and it wasn't long before she built to a climax. Her legs were lifting, and she was thrusting while I tried to get as deep as I could. She then seemed to orgasm, although it wasn't like what Chris had done for her, but she definitely hit a peak. As she came down, I backed off a bit and started to manipulate her clit with my tongue and a bit of nibbling. This quickly had her moaning and her breathing increasing again.

I suddenly felt pressure in my cage and a throbbing. My dick had become totally irrelevant during the spanking and had probably almost disappeared, but this contact with my wife had it back, as much as it could be in its confines. I'm not someone that has ever had pre-cum, but I know it would be happening now if I had.

I want back to Rachel's lips and vagina, inserting my tongue, but the earlier reaction wasn't there. After a minute more, she pushed at my forehead and said, "That's enough." I didn't want to back off yet, and buried my face deeper, hoping to get her going again, but no. "I said, that's enough." she said, sternly. I moved back

"I needed that," she said, "I suppose you do have some uses, even without a big dick! Who knew corporal punishment was such a turn on. I'll have to beat you more often!" she laughed.

I forced a laugh in return, although the experience had been amazing, the pain in my ass was returning to the fore.

"Did you not enjoy servicing me?" she asked, sensing my lack of excitement.

"Oh god, yes Ma'm, it was the best thing ever. You tasted wonderful, and I enjoyed giving you pleasure, it is just that, my butt is really hurting." I was still lying across the stool.

"It's very red! Go and put some cream on it, then rustle us up something to eat. Oh, and stay naked, I want to keep an eye on my handiwork."

After we had eaten, I couldn't stay sat down, so Rachel allowed me to lie on the couch with my head on her lap while we watched TV. She had her leggings back on, but I could still smell her aroma. Despite the pain from the paddling, the recent activity and the fact that I had been allowed to give oral pleasure, had left me hornier than ever. I lay there thinking about my release and relief on the weekend, with the shadow of Chris's cousin's involvement hanging over me.

The next day at work the pain in my ass, while sitting at my desk got me thinking about our situation as a couple. It was still difficult for me to believe that Rachel had gone from the sweet and vanilla wife that she was, to this commanding and demanding dominant woman, in such a short time. I still couldn't fathom that screwing a black man in front of me was her first day choice for stepping things up. Also, that she had taken to it with such enthusiasm that she was now willing to blow him in public and leave ejaculate on her face while driving.

The fact that, when her sex partner was not going to be available, she had insisting on getting a replacement in was really starting to get to me. Who was he, and what was he really like? I assumed that Chris wouldn't have connected him if there was anything to worry about, but who knew?

While thinking about this, I had, what I thought was a moment of clarity, and decided that my situation had become ridiculous. I was a man, I had built this company and had happily satisfied my wife for years. While I may have revealed my fantasies to my wife, I shouldn't be accepting of being ordered around, locked in this stupid plastic cage, and not being allowed to screw my own wife. I was going to take back the power and put a stop to all this. Although it was the middle of the afternoon, I left the office and headed home.

When I walked in to the house, Rachel came out from the kitchen, in her tennis gear, to see what was happening, "What are you doing home?" she asked.

"I needed to speak to you," I said, with as much command as I could muster, "this has all gone far enough, you have had some fun and got your revenge on me for the 'supposed' cheating, and I have suffered humiliation, in chastity, but enough is enough. This guy is not coming round this weekend, we are going to take this cage off and start getting back to normal!" I was stood in the middle of the lobby, and realized, as I finished my speech, that I was stood in a Superman pose, with hands on hips. Not what I would have planned and I probably looked stupid, but I needed to hold station.

Rachel, was slightly open-mouthed, then looked a bit sorrowful and nodded as if in agreement and understanding. She started towards me and my thought was, that I would receive a tearful hug. Instead, without breaking pace, like a Punter in the Super Bowl, she straight leg kicked me between the legs. Like before, I went down in a heap. I could hardly breathe and could literally see stars. She then grabbed a fistful of hair and started dragging me. I was scrambling to my feet and trying to keep up, while squealing in pain. She moved at a pace, giving me no time to recover myself, and dragged me up the stairs. I was completely disorientated.

We went in to the spare bedroom, and I was deposited in the converted garden chair. Before I could comprehend anything, my hands were being cuffed. I was still struggling to get over the kick to the balls, Rachel had stormed out of the room but was back within a minute. She shoved the ball gag in my mouth, while I tried to protest, and strapped it at the back. She then wrestled my trousers and boxers off, before trying to strap my legs in. I resisted on the first one, which resulted, this time, in a punch to the balls. Safe to say, that ended any resistance!

She stood back, "How dare you talk to me like that you useless piece of shit." she yelled, "we had an agreement that I do what I want. That was to make up for the years that you convinced me that your little dick, and inadequate fumbling, were what made good sex. Then you cheat and humiliate me. Now, at last, I have a real man who knows how to fuck, and you decide that you don't like it anymore. Well fuck you! I'm not changing anything, I've started enjoying my life, with you as part of it, but if you don't like it you can leave, that's all in the arrangement. What I won't put up with is you talking to me like you are the master."

She picked up something off the floor. "Now, you interupted me heading out to tennis, so I'm going to do that now and you are going to sit here and decide if you are leaving or staying, which if you stay, means that you will never, ever, talk to me like that again. While you think on that, you need to be punished!"

She was squeezing something in to her hand, from a tube, and then showed me that it was Bengay. I was still in pain from the kick, but knew that this wasn't good, I shook my head and tried to say 'No, please,' through the gag, but she went ahead and slapped a big dollop all over my exposed balls. She then lifted my shirt and rubbed some on my nipples. With that, she turned and left, slamming the door behind her.

Other than the sounds of Rachel leaving the house, with a slam, everything was quiet. The Bengay had been cool when she rubbed it on, but within a minute it started to have its effect. It started to become uncomfortable and then hot. It was painful, and I couldn't do anything about it. I was shuffling in the chair, but being metal, that was just hurting my ass. I was whimpering and shouting out, but obviously to nobody other than myself. I tried in vain to pull at the cuffs and straps and eventually gave in to my fate. The pain on my nipples and more so on my balls, was horrible. I had tears running down my face, but had to sit there through it.

Rachel had walked out at about 3pm, probably by 5pm the pain from the heat cream had died away, but my jaw was aching and the difficulty in swallowing was frustrating me. I was listening out for Rachel, but she hadn't come home yet. I was forced to think through my actions, it was obvious that me squaring my shoulders and standing up for myself had not worked. Rachel had changed, if I stayed, she was the boss and I was a submissive slave. Is that what I wanted, did I want to be with her that much, or would I be better off leaving and starting my life fresh?

Time went on and she still wasn't back. It was now dark outside, so also dark in the room. I then hit a new low, I had felt the need to urinate some time before, I hadn't gone before I left the office and I couldn't hold it anymore. I tried, but when the first bit started to go, my bladder released, and I peed all over the hard wood floor. The relief was good, but I felt such shame. I think I cried a little bit. After a while, I must have dropped to sleep because I didn't hear Rachel get home or open the bedroom door, but I jumped when the light went on. I must have looked a sight, I could feel a load of dribble down my chin and on to my front, caused by the gag, my eyes felt puffy and sore and obviously there was a puddle of urine in front of me.

I think Rachel was a bit shocked, but she held her power position. "Have you pee'd on the floor?" I nodded, ashamed, "Well, I did say that you were like a puppy! I wanted to give you some real time to consider what you want, so went out to dinner and drinks with a couple of the girls after tennis.

You're lucky, I think I could have brought home any number of men, going to a bar like this." She was right, wearing tennis pumps, with sport socks, a short tennis skirt and a tight top, tucked in, demonstrating her fabulous figure, all in white like she was playing at Wimbledon. "Have you decided, or do you need more time?" I nodded, "yes to which, you need more time?" I shook my head, because I had decided.

In truth, she had broken me. I didn't want to be away from her, ever, even if my sexual contact with her was going to be fleeting from now on. I had a kink, and a lot of what she was doing was actually enjoyable to me, even if it went a bit far sometimes. I was submissive, and enjoyed humiliation and punishment; other than the shame of peeing myself, there was a certain thrill in the way she had punished me and left me there. Two months ago, I wouldn't have believed that would be the case, but I had obviously found my level.

Rachel walked around the back of me and undid the gag. My jaw ached from being stuck open for so long, and it almost felt like it had locked, but I managed to get it moving to ease the issue. "So, what's it to be?" she asked.

"I will stay," I said, "I started this and, I like to see the pleasure that you are getting, even if not from me. I am sorry for thinking that we should change, I won't do it again, I promise.....Ma'm."

"Good, make sure that you remember that in the future," undoing the cuffs, "now take your shirt off." I did straight away, and she took it off me and threw it down in to the puddle of urine.

"That should soak some of that up until you get to clean it properly tomorrow." She was undoing the ankle straps as she spoke. "It's Friday tomorrow, and you are not going to work. You will stay home and clean the house, firstly this floor. Make sure there is no smell from your little 'accident'. Then I want every bathroom shining, my bed clothes changed, the kitchen spotless and every surface wiped and floor polished."

I thought about the fact I should be at work and that all the jobs mentioned were normally done by the maid, but I didn't question. "Yes ma'm." seemed the only thing to say.

"I will go in to work, in case anything crops up, and tell them you stayed at home to get some chores done."

"Thank you ma'm."

"You will sleep in here tonight, alone, as further punishment, and will wake me up with a light breakfast at 7:30. Don't be late, or there will be trouble! You will also stay naked until I tell you." and with that she walked out of the room, shutting the door.

She had been talking to me like I was a child, but I just accepted it. I was upset that I wasn't going to be sharing a bed with her, but understood the reasons. As I tried to settle I realized that there was no working clock in the room, my phone had gone with my pants, so I wouldn't know when to get up to prepare her breakfast. I slept a little but, not wanting to get in trouble again, got up early to make sure I was on time. When I got downstairs, I had been a little overcautious, it had only just gone 5 AM. Rather than waste the time, I started on cleaning the kitchen, before making the breakfast and heading up to Rachel.

I walked in exactly on 7:30 and placed the tray on the side of the bed. I woke her gently and hoped that the anger from yesterday had gone. She smiled when she saw the breakfast and thanked me. As she put the tray on her lap she told me to get her clothes ready, still as a matter of fact instruction, and that she would wear a smart Pencil Dress as she was running the show today.

I was complimented on the choice of dress and shoes, but reprimanded for not selecting underwear suitable for a close-fitting outfit.

I cleared her breakfast things away while she jumped in the shower, fixed her hair and make up and got dressed. I was back to cleaning the kitchen surfaces when she came down, ready to go. She looked fantastic, the dress fit her curves beautifully, her choice of underwear showed nothing up, and her hair and makeup was classy and understated. I melted when I saw her. "How do I look?" she asked,

"Stunning, you're so beautiful."

"Are you still attracted to me, despite the way I've treated you?"

"God yes!" which was true.

"Well, tell that to your little dick!" she said, and turned to head out. I looked down and, probably because I was concentrating on my tasks, my dick was in Nub mode and was only halfway along the chastity tube. I went to try and make an excuse but the front door shut behind her.

I spent part of the morning worrying that she thought that I wasn't attracted to her, and another part worrying that we might get a delivery or a visitor as I was naked, other than the cage. I decided to push the worries aside to make sure all the jobs were done. I took all the cleaning products that I could find, to the spare bedroom and cleaned the floor as best I could. I let it dry while working the other tasks, and went back. In total, I went over it 3 times